Topic Stats

• 11,409 posts
  • 356 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Jason_Jehosaphat
  • Topic is favorited by 207 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,294 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

fg2 (resized).png
FG (resized).png
37316995_1865476223759837_6013248252156051456_n (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
049EBD49-5C24-4868-96FE-AEB4AF53BB04 (resized).jpeg
EBCC933F-E847-446B-957A-AB344F74A89F (resized).png
E7A508FD-E62A-4955-BF4E-9867C01724F0 (resized).jpeg
golf2.jpg (resized).jpg
DSC00567 (resized).JPG
20405a47a077461362562b916dbe55178cd5dbd5.jpeg (resized).jpg
F291F336-8B43-41DC-885A-BA9AFB2A3142 (resized).jpeg
250D8325-FFE3-4296-9474-00ACAB71687A (resized).jpeg
AD350676-9686-4177-9960-B1FF32AE2F8C (resized).jpeg
Auction Results MSP 618.pdf (PDF preview)
8BADEF0D-CCCC-4359-BA47-1CAB047734B0 (resized).jpeg
893F21BD-C3EA-4975-BC36-3DB67F3C0CDA (resized).jpeg

There are 11421 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 229.
#10651 6 months ago
Quoted from PinDocMN:

How in the heck did you even find that many pins to buy? I've been searching hard for any game I've played and enjoyed, or maybe something from the top 50 list and anything that pops up on Craigslist/Ebay is either crazy expensive or sells within minutes. 500 sq-ft arcade sounds amazing. Forget the hardwood floors, eat in kitchen, good school districts, etc. my next house needs only that one feature! (sorry again to the wife)
Pinball seems like it's getting more popular with new pinball bars opening, leagues, TV news stories, etc. Is there a shortage of pins or some kind of pinball bubble going on right now making games harder to find and super expensive?

I feel like recently there have been a ton of games on cL and here I’m not horrible price ranges. Even pinball warehouse has some games at good prices for a retail outlet that feel on par with the market. However if you are looking for a specific title, yes those never seem to come up. I was looking for a lotr’s And needed up driving to Chicago to pick it up after 3 months of nothing... well there was one over priced one on cL.

#10652 6 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

driving to Chicago to pick it up after 3 months of nothing

I made the same 12 hour round trip drive to Chicago to pick up a minty Guns N Roses, after nothing popped up in the Twin Cities for sale, after looking for 3+ years.

#10653 6 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

However if you are looking for a specific title, yes those never seem to come up.

The game you have been waiting for shows up immediately AFTER you settle on your second or third choice and get it in the house!
Put another way:
when the itch to add a new game overcomes your patience to hold out.

#10654 6 months ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I made the same 12 hour round trip drive to Chicago to pick up a minty Guns N Roses, after nothing popped up in the Twin Cities for sale, after looking for 3+ years.

Ugh ya! Long trip! The guy and his family thought I was insane but hou lotr? Yes please super nice guy! I’d drive down again and buy from him.

Quoted from rollitover:

The game you have been waiting for shows up immediately AFTER you settle on your second or third choice and get it in the house!
Put another way:
when the itch to add a new game overcomes your patience to hold out.

Hahah yes! Lotrs all over now

Well how do you fake buy games, so you can snag the game that comes up after!

#10655 6 months ago

Revenge from mars is a top 50 game.
For sale in Minneapolis.
Just sayin.

#10656 6 months ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Anyone have a Bally Strikes and Spares they want to part with?

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#10657 6 months ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

I think he's looking for the Bally version......

#10658 6 months ago
Quoted from PinDocMN:

How in the heck did you even find that many pins to buy? I've been searching hard for any game I've played and enjoyed, or maybe something from the top 50 list and anything that pops up on Craigslist/Ebay is either crazy expensive or sells within minutes. 500 sq-ft arcade sounds amazing. Forget the hardwood floors, eat in kitchen, good school districts, etc. my next house needs only that one feature! (sorry again to the wife)
Pinball seems like it's getting more popular with new pinball bars opening, leagues, TV news stories, etc. Is there a shortage of pins or some kind of pinball bubble going on right now making games harder to find and super expensive?

You have to network with other pinball fans in the Twin Cities. Start coming out to events or talking to more people and you'll be amazed at how many things are offered up. Most of the games I buy and sell nowadays never even make it online for sale they just go right to someone else for a simple transaction through private channels. I love it because I get the games I want at the price I want and I don't have to deal with strangers no showing or tire kickers wasting my time. Same for selling. I don't mind selling a little below market for a easy smooth transaction.

#10659 6 months ago
Quoted from LesManley:

You have to network with other pinball fans in the Twin Cities. Start coming out to events or talking to more people and you'll be amazed at how many things are offered up. Most of the games I buy and sell nowadays never even make it online for sale they just go right to someone else for a simple transaction through private channels. I love it because I get the games I want at the price I want and I don't have to deal with strangers no showing or tire kickers wasting my time. Same for selling. I don't mind selling a little below market for a easy smooth transaction.

Great advice John... and now that we've met a few events, I will be expecting a PM when you want to unload any of your games!! I don't even expect below market, I just need more pins!!

Got anymore of them pinballs.png

#10660 6 months ago

Still looking for a Road Show or Who Dunnit if anyone is considering letting one go

#10661 6 months ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Revenge from mars is a top 50 game.
For sale in Minneapolis.
Just sayin.

Link to the ad???

#10662 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Great advice John... and now that we've met a few events, I will be expecting a PM when you want to unload any of your games!! I don't even expect below market, I just need more pins!!

I will definitely keep you in mind. I just recently sold my Judge Dredd. $2,000 with original topper and working. Didn't post it for sale anywhere, instead sold it a guy who I met through pinball events that lives close by to me. He wanted to buy my Maverick when I sold that for $1500 with original topper and working several months ago, but missed out. So out of the blue I just contacted him about the Judge Dredd I wanted to sell to see if he was interested. Turns out he was. He came over, played it and picked it up the next day. No endless phone calls and picture requests, no time wasting, no 20 questions, no low ball offers, no asking me to be tech support for the game down the road. It's a beautiful thing. I'm sure I could have gotten a couple hundred more for each game, but I would much rather have the easy quick sale than deal with the public and drive myself crazy in the process. Ghostbusters I just picked up was a private sale too, not advertised for sale anywhere. It was a quick smooth transaction and I was able to get it below market value because the seller appreciates a no BS transaction as much I do.

#10663 6 months ago

A nice Dredd for 2k?
Wow...
the one that got away
that I never knew about.

#10664 6 months ago

Here's the ad for my RFM for sale.

Hoping to find a local buyer here and avoid the craigslist game...

Archived after 3 days
Sold for $ 2,750
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Very good condition Revenge From Mars Playfield, cabinet, and translite are really nice. Only minor cabinet imperfections with light touch ups. Playfield is near perfect. Runn...”
2018-01-10
Minneapolis, MN

#10665 6 months ago

Road trip! Me and 3 friends (Tallon, Rusty lizard & Forty two) are heading to Minneapolis for some pinball fun next Monday (1-15-18). One stop will be Tilt Bar early afternoon (12:30,1pm?)

Come on over if you wish to hang out & play some pins.

Note I will be pulling out the Pinball Mayhem camera from time to time to document our trip & get some gameplay footage too.

See you there?
Jeremy
click here for the Pinball Mayhem channel

#10666 6 months ago

Tilt is awesome! You'll dig it.

#10667 6 months ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Tilt is awesome! You'll dig it.

Thanks it will be my first time visiting. I believe the others in the group have been there before.

#10668 6 months ago

I may or may not appear in this little promo...
https://vimeo.com/222768314?ref=tw-share

#10669 6 months ago

Thanks for posting that, hadn't seen it before.

#10670 6 months ago
Quoted from Badamack:

I may or may not appear in this little promo...
» Vimeo video

Ack, why is there a beer on the glass at the 33 second mark? They have little tables for that....!

#10671 6 months ago
Quoted from cad-kid:

Road trip! Me and 3 friends (Tallon, Rusty lizard & Forty two) are heading to Minneapolis for some pinball fun next Monday (1-15-18). One stop will be Tilt Bar early afternoon (12:30,1pm?)

Come on over if you wish to hang out & play some pins.

Note I will be pulling out the Pinball Mayhem camera from time to time to document our trip & get some gameplay footage too.

SS Billiards will be opening early at 11am for the road trip crew. Anybody wanting to stop by is welcome.

LTG : )

#10672 6 months ago

You'll love Tilt! (I like the beer there too!) Place is smaller than one thinks though.

If anyone is interested, I am selling my Sorcerer
complete top side tear down/shop/LED's etc..
for someone here...I'm thinking $1350
Let me know if interested -I'll get you some pics

#10673 6 months ago

Both Tilt and SS Billiards are great! We're lucky to have them in town.

We have a GB Premium, HUO that we are getting ready to sell. Feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks,

Marty

#10674 6 months ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

You'll love Tilt! (I like the beer there too!) Place is smaller than one thinks though.
If anyone is interested, I am selling my Sorcerer
complete top side tear down/shop/LED's etc..
for someone here...I'm thinking $1350
Let me know if interested -I'll get you some pics

Pm sent

#10675 6 months ago

I told cad-kid one of us are going home next to a Machine.
...shotgun!

#10676 6 months ago

I'll continue with the "we've got pins to move" tone of this thread lately!

I'm planning on moving out a Bally Playboy and a players SST shortly.

The Playboy has an alltek board, new legs, and a very nice backglass. Not bad for a '78 vintage chick!

Let me know if interested, thanks!

#10677 6 months ago

Did anyone snag (or see) that Jurassic that was on CL for $500 and lasted under 30 minutes?

#10678 6 months ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Did anyone snag (or see) that Jurassic that was on CL for $500 and lasted under 30 minutes?

I did not! Damn someone snagged a steal.

#10680 6 months ago

Definitely. I went back and forth a few times on it. Told me he was in Ohio and he disappeared when I said I’d send a friend over to check it out.

#10681 6 months ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

The Playboy has an alltek board, new legs, and a very nice backglass. Not bad for a '78 vintage chick!

I'll be interested to see what your SST goes for.

#10682 6 months ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

How bout a nice Roadshow and a nice EATPM for your WOZ?

#10683 6 months ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Anyone have a Bally Strikes and Spares they want to part with?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-strikes-n-spares-x2

#10684 6 months ago

Anyone have a bbh pro/safari or world for sale?

#10686 6 months ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Those are Gottlieb pinball/bowler hybrids.

Oh shit my bad you said Bally. I just saw strikes and spares :/ sorry

#10687 6 months ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

How bout a nice Roadshow and a nice EATPM for your WOZ?

Don't tempt me! I don't think the wife is ready to let it go yet, but time will tell...

#10688 6 months ago

So who's trying to snipe me on that cyclone?

#10689 6 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Anyone have a bbh pro/safari or world for sale?

i have all 4 (pro, safari, open season, and world) available. send me an email and we can go from there

Sales@KingPinGames.net

#10690 6 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

i have all 4 (pro, safari, open season, and world) available. send me an email and we can go from there
Sales@KingPinGames.net

Hahah, you were my next contact! My buddy is looking for one. Told him I know you’d have one. I’ll email ya!

#10691 6 months ago

Anybody have a meteor or galaxy they could part with?

#10692 6 months ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Don't tempt me! I don't think the wife is ready to let it go yet, but time will tell...

I just had to throw that out there to see what you'd say. I doubt she'd let you move it, period. .

#10693 6 months ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

So who's trying to snipe me on that cyclone?

Wasn’t me, but damn.

Just saw the re-list at twice the price.

#10694 6 months ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Wasn’t me, but damn.
Just saw the re-list at twice the price.

Yeah, we agreed on the sale and pick up, then an hour later he said he got a lot of calls/texts which was an indication of too low of a price and was going to relist for more.

#10695 6 months ago

Hmmm, well I guess that puts the required pickup window for a CL deal in the twin cities at around 45 minutes.... Duly noted.

#10696 6 months ago

Unless you want a fairly priced rfm. That took a whole 2 days to sell and then went to california...

#10697 6 months ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Ack, why is there a beer on the glass at the 33 second mark? They have little tables for that....!

Nothing wrong with drinks on the glass. Right Tim?

IMG_0714 (resized).JPG

#10698 6 months ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Unless you want a fairly priced rfm. That took a whole 2 days to sell and then went to california...

Glad it found a good home. It was nice talking to you Adam.

#10699 6 months ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Anybody have a meteor or galaxy they could part with?

I have a meteor that's somewhat a project I haven't gotten to yet. I could part with it.

#10700 6 months ago
Quoted from janus:

I have a meteor that's somewhat a project I haven't gotten to yet. I could part with it.

I’ll send ya a pm. Thx!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
Playfield - Plastics
Great American Pinball
€ 40.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 17.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BK Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 53.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pasadena, CA
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
€ 50.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 160.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11421 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 229.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside