1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 414.
#10601 6 years ago

Looks like I'm happy I don't.

#10602 6 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

and it's back for a third round of bidding...
ebay.com link » Pin Bot Pinball Machine By Williams

Dang it I was outbid for 200.00. To rich for my blood.

#10603 6 years ago

Well the more that flag the listing, the more likely eBay will look into it. If he’s got nothing to hide, then it’s all good. If he’s manipulating things.....then he’ll get the opportunity to take a look at himself and make changes.

#10604 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Great deal for someone. Did they sell?

Still available. Looks like I’ll be splitting them up since my day passed and the urgency is gone

#10605 6 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

Still available. Looks like I’ll be splitting them up since my day passed and the urgency is gone

Seller said the buyer came over and changed his mind.

#10606 6 years ago

1-3-2018 3-34-21 PM (resized).jpg1-3-2018 3-34-21 PM (resized).jpg

#10607 6 years ago

It's his son Carl Jovanovich JR...

#10608 6 years ago

20180103_162848 (resized).png20180103_162848 (resized).png

#10609 6 years ago

Wow, after watching his video.....Does he seriously think he’ll get 3500, with that video??? Can barely make out it’s a pin let alone condition. The case keeps getting more solid against him at this point.

#10610 6 years ago

It's a shame. I'd love to bring it back to life but not for what he thinks it's worth.

#10611 6 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Wow, after watching his video.....Does he seriously think he’ll get 3500, with that video??? Can barely make out it’s a pin let alone condition. The case keeps getting more solid against him at this point.

I just watched it too...I have to ask (with fear in my voice...) What in the hell am I looking at for the first 8 seconds of the video? It looks like some naked half human half frog hybrid. That alone is reason enough to avoid that machine.

#10612 6 years ago

I have nooooo idea.....only thing I can think of is a pair of waders maybe?

#10613 6 years ago

Looking for a Hollywood heat or gold wings! Let me know if you want to sell or know if one.

#10614 6 years ago

Looks to be a good deal on CL today for LOTR

#10615 6 years ago
Quoted from Kgdakd21:

Looks to be a good deal on CL today for LOTR

That shouldn’t last long. Jeez I looked for a while for one and now they are popping up that’s always how it goes :-p

#10616 6 years ago

#10617 6 years ago

Did you add a game to your collection Quy?

#10618 6 years ago

No haha. I had asked for a link because I couldn't find it, but then I edited the post after I found it. Would love a LOTR in the collection though, but can't swing $5k for a new machine right now. Actually, (I know you'll love this) I'm kind of keeping an eye out for a classic Bally

#10619 6 years ago

Anyone local looking to get rid of a Tron?

#10621 6 years ago

Interesting considering he had bids up to 1850 on eBay.....

#10622 6 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Interesting considering he had bids up to 1850 on eBay.....

Sounds like his new buddy Mr Shill couldn’t come up with funds after bidding that much on eBay.

#10623 6 years ago

Buyer backed out after he realized he was also the seller .

#10624 6 years ago

Is this pinbot gonna be the giant inflatable clown head of the Minneapolis CL?
(Chicago CL reference)

#10625 6 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

(Chicago CL reference)

It might start making all of MN look bad

On another note. Anyone going to CES?

#10626 6 years ago

Hey All,

I bought the pinbot in Forest lake today. I agree, the listing was suspicious, which is why I didn't bid on it. He had it stored in a cold room. Operated ok for a cold machine.

Chris K

#10627 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Hey All,
I bought the pinbot in Forest lake today. I agree, the listing was suspicious, which is why I didn't bid on it. He had it stored in a cold room. Operated ok for a cold machine.
Chris K

How much did he end up selling for

#10628 6 years ago

lordloss $1000 playfield is in good shape. There was just a lot of dust on the glass. Translite a little rough, so a new one will be on the list. Boards looked great. One pop bumper wasn't working.

#10629 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

lordloss $1000 playfield is in good shape. There was just a lot of dust on the glass. Translite a little rough, so a new one will be on the list. Boards looked great. One pop bumper wasn't working.

Id say thats a pretty good deal

#10630 6 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

(Chicago CL reference)

Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Hey All,
Chris K

Long live the clown head still the champ

#10631 6 years ago

Hey I'm excited I just found this forum! I'm pretty new to pinball after a 20 year hiatus. I used to play casually back in the day, but now I've really got the bug. I bought my first pin (T2) last year and I've been progressively OBSESSED ever since - joined the league at TILT in Minneapolis, reading books on pinball when I can't be playing, surfing pinball sites and watching other guys play pinball on Youtube. Pinball pretty much consumes the majority of my limited brain capacity. My poor wife has become a pinball widow.

Has anybody else experienced a similar born-again pinball awakening or am I just weird?

#10632 6 years ago

Welcome!
Your story is all too familiar to many, lol.

What are u thinking for your second game?

#10633 6 years ago
Quoted from PinDocMN:

Has anybody else experienced a similar born-again pinball awakening

Welcome to the pinside and the pinball obsession! My awakening was in 2013 after a 25 year hiatus.

#10634 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Buyer backed out after he realized he was also the seller .

lol

#10635 6 years ago
Quoted from PinDocMN:

Hey I'm excited I just found this forum! I'm pretty new to pinball after a 20 year hiatus. I used to play casually back in the day, but now I've really got the bug. I bought my first pin (T2) last year and I've been progressively OBSESSED ever since - joined the league at TILT in Minneapolis, reading books on pinball when I can't be playing, surfing pinball sites and watching other guys play pinball on Youtube. Pinball pretty much consumes the majority of my limited brain capacity. My poor wife has become a pinball widow.
Has anybody else experienced a similar born-again pinball awakening or am I just weird?

Welcome back and to Pinside, I started 5 years ago and at one time I was up to 16 games.

#10636 6 years ago
Quoted from PinDocMN:

Welcome to the madness, @pindocmn!! Plenty of us on here for the same reason as you. My journey started when I was a kid in the 70's with pinball. But then I bought my first pin about 13 years ago for my basement. Interesting thing is that at the time there were no more arcades, no barcades and I never heard of rec.games.pinball and Pinside was just starting. So, I just played my 1 game occasionally by myself with friends and family and was completely fine with that. Then about a year and a half ago, I went to the PHOF in vegas and was in awe. Came home, bought my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th pin all within about a 6-9 month period. The bug hit hard and my pinball widow has learned to adjust. Actually moving in a couple months to a new home and even though it's not because of pinball, I did make sure we found something where I could expand my collection, since my existing space is full. New arcade room will be close to 500 sq-ft instead of the 150 or so that I have now.

#10637 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Welcome!
Your story is all too familiar to many, lol.
What are u thinking for your second game?

Glad to hear I'm not crazy. Would love to find an Addams Family, Medieval Madness or Twilight Zone but it seems like everybody and their dog is looking for the same. Will probably just keep an eye out and see what pops up in the area.

#10638 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Show some pics when you get her cleaned up, I love the before and afters.

#10639 6 years ago

Revenge from mars for sale.
I have a nice Revenge from mars to sell.
Original crt with a new video amp looks great.
Cliffys installed.
Message me for details.

#10640 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Show some pics when you get her cleaned up, I love the before and afters.

lordloss will do. It'll be a little while. I have a space station I bought about a month ago that's in progress.

#10641 6 years ago

Does anybody local clear coat playfields?

#10642 6 years ago

Bah, stern has nothing new for CES

#10643 6 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

what do you mean by local? i'm a 6 hr drive for you.

#10644 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Neo does great work!

#10645 6 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Roadtrip!!!

#10646 6 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

I do.

#10647 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

... Came home, bought my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th pin all within about a 6-9 month period. The bug hit hard and my pinball widow has learned to adjust. Actually moving in a couple months to a new home and even though it's not because of pinball, I did make sure we found something where I could expand my collection, since my existing space is full. New arcade room will be close to 500 sq-ft instead of the 150 or so that I have now.

How in the heck did you even find that many pins to buy? I've been searching hard for any game I've played and enjoyed, or maybe something from the top 50 list and anything that pops up on Craigslist/Ebay is either crazy expensive or sells within minutes. 500 sq-ft arcade sounds amazing. Forget the hardwood floors, eat in kitchen, good school districts, etc. my next house needs only that one feature! (sorry again to the wife)

Pinball seems like it's getting more popular with new pinball bars opening, leagues, TV news stories, etc. Is there a shortage of pins or some kind of pinball bubble going on right now making games harder to find and super expensive?

#10648 6 years ago
Quoted from PinDocMN:

Pinball seems like it's getting more popular with new pinball bars opening, leagues, TV news stories, etc. Is there a shortage of pins or some kind of pinball bubble going on right now making games harder to find and super expensive?

You have to be willing to travel to pick up or have a game shipped for the pins you want, that's where most if not all of my games came from. I drove and picked up my last game, Jackbot in Sun Prairie, WI from a Pinsider.

#10649 6 years ago
Quoted from PinDocMN:

Is there a shortage of pins or some kind of pinball bubble going on right now making games harder to find and super expensive?

When I got into the hobby 5 years ago, there seemed to be a lot more pins on Craig's List. I too bought 6 games in the first year. There are steals here and there that I've come across, but they are harder and harder to find. I've made some great friends in this hobby and that seems to be the way to go, by buying/selling/trading with those folks. Thanks to all the millennials discovering pinball at places at Up/Down and Tilt, things will keep getting harder to snatch up and the prices will continue to rise.

#10650 6 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Strikes and Spares they want to part with?

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/213?hl=billpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.