1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 415.
#10501 6 years ago

Huh...

Quoted from LesManley:

A disagreement about how to proceed between the game owners and building owners I believe. Some games are left, just most are gone.

My son and I were just there,
say a week ago or so.
Must have been very recent.

#10502 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Some games are left, just most are gone.

Someone should update the pinball map. It's still showing 30 games.

LTG : )

#10503 6 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Huh...

My son and I were just there,
say a week ago or so.
Must have been very recent.

Yeah, they still show quite a few games on their website.

#10504 6 years ago

Yeah they had a number of games,
most of which were EM's and several of which were out-of-order :/
Had quite a few arcade
games also.

#10505 6 years ago

I would like to offer a special gift to my fellow Wisconsin people that are looking to order a new in box JJP game (Wizard of Oz, Hobbit, Dialed In, or Pirates of the Caribbean). The hardest part of being a local distributor is having to collect the sales tax on local sales. Sometimes this can be reduced or eliminated by trading games in, but most of the time it is unavoidable to people that reside in our lovely (cold) state. But not any longer...

* From today (12/12/17) until the end of the year (12/31/17) KingPin Games will COVER the sales tax on any new JJP game that is ordered and paid in full before the end of the year, even if you do not take delivery on it until next year (looking at you Pirates). *

Dialed in, Hobbit and Wizard of Oz can be in your hands before Christmas if ordered soon.

All NIB games sold by KingPin Games includes our "Double the factory warranty" policy too.

Happy Holidays to all

Thank you

Late addition

* Okay, since it is the Holiday time, free shipping on nib JJP games ordered and paid for from now (12/12/17) until the end of the year (12/31/17) purchased from KingPin Games for MN residents. *

*This offer applies to new sales at MSRP and cannot be combined with any other offers from KingPin Games or its affiliates. Shipping not included.

#10506 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I would like to offer a special gift to my fellow Wisconsin people that are looking to order a new in box JJP game (Wizard of Oz, Hobbit, Dialed In, or Pirates of the Caribbean). The hardest part of being a local distributor is having to collect the sales tax on local sales. Sometimes this can be reduced or eliminated by trading games in, but most of the time it is unavoidable to people that reside in our lovely (cold) state. But not any longer...
From today (12/12/17) until the end of the year (12/31/17) KingPin Games will COVER the sales tax on any new JJP game that is ordered and paid in full before the end of the year, even if you do not take delivery on it until next year (looking at you Pirates).
Dialed in, Hobbit and Wizard of Oz can be in your hands before Christmas if ordered soon.
All NIB games sold by KingPin Games includes our "Double the factory warranty" policy too.
Happy Holidays to all
Thank you
*This offer applies to new sales at MSRP and cannot be combined with any other offers from KingPin Games or its affiliates. Shipping not included.

And 5% off to MN guys, right?

#10507 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

And 5% off to MN guys, right?

I am sure we can work something out. Compared to your WI counterpart, you are already saving 5.5% since i am not required to collect the sales tax from you upon sale (you are still supposed to declare it on your side when you do your taxes though).

#10508 6 years ago

Also WI's sales tax is a lot less than MN.....

#10509 6 years ago

I am sure we can work something out. Compared to your WI counterpart, you are already saving 5.5% since i am not required to collect the sales tax from you upon sale (you are still supposed to declare it on your side when you do your taxes though).

Of course we all pay it ourselves... which is why it hurts to see our Wisconsin friends getting a better deal than us. Let the border battle begin!!

Moral of the story: no good deed goes unpunished... or Pinsider’s will find anything to complain about (you pick).

#10510 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Of course we all pay it ourselves... which is why it hurts to see our Wisconsin friends getting a better deal than us. Let the border battle begin!!
Moral of the story: no good deed goes unpunished... or Pinsider’s will find anything to complain about (you pick).

Joke?!

#10511 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

this is supposed to make you chuckle, not meant to offend.

#10512 6 years ago

Okay, since it is the Holiday time, free shipping on nib JJP games ordered and paid for from now (12/12/17) until the end of the year (12/31/17) purchased from KingPin Games for all MN residents.

Sorry, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan, but you have your own distributors so I cannot do anything outright to help you. I will, of course, help you find your local distributor and encourage that you work with them. If you find that you still can not make it work with them, then let me know how I can help you become the proud owner of a JJP machine.

Same restrictions as above. While you might say that this is not much, I will let you know that it is usually around $325-$375 for liftgate residential delivery in the upper midwest area.

#10513 6 years ago

free shipping on nib JJP games ordered and paid for from now (12/12/17) until the end of the year (12/31/17) purchased from KingPin Games for all MN residents.

Checked out your website and a "0" seems to be missing from the Dialed In Standard price. I'll definitely take one at this price!!!

DialedIn (resized).pngDialedIn (resized).png

#10514 6 years ago

Chris steps up once again in the good deed department and why I will be buying my next JJP game from him. I wish I had the funds before the end of this year, but maybe Santa will be good to me.

#10515 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty6point2:

Checked out your website and a "0" seems to be missing from the Dialed In Standard price. I'll definitely take one at this price!!!

hehe, thank for the catch. fixed it by now.

#10516 6 years ago

hehe, thank for the catch. fixed it by now.

Oh crap....here I was ready to order some JJP games and was even gonna pick them up to save you the shipping cost.

#10517 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh crap....here I was ready to order some JJP games and was even gonna pick them up to save you the shipping cost.

Is shipping from New Jersey or Wisconsin? I thought the former for JJP games. How far you willing to go Paul?

#10518 6 years ago

shipping would be directly from Jersey to your home, unless you want to make the trip to me in Wisconsin and pick up what i have in stock. The latter is an option, but if i am going to cover directly to your home i don't see why would you want to make the trip (unless you just want to visit).

#10519 6 years ago

i don't see why would you want to make the trip

Worth the drive to see Chris

(unless you just want to visit).

And see what other games you need to buy.

#10520 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Is shipping from New Jersey or Wisconsin? I thought the former for JJP games. How far you willing to go Paul?

Well for $8,00 a game I'd rent a BIG truck and pick them up in Jersey.

#10521 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well for $8,00 a game I'd rent a BIG truck and pick them up in Jersey.

I'll ride shotgun next to you.

#10522 6 years ago

New video.

#10523 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

New video.
» YouTube video

Nice vid Lloyd. HAVE to get over there one of these days. I miss my Taxi......

#10524 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

New video.
» YouTube video

I haven't been there in a year. Gotta find a way to get there.

#10525 6 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I haven't been there in a year. Gotta find a way to get there.

Hwy7, 100 to Excelsior or better yet 169

#10526 6 years ago

Looks great LTG! I need to make it up there too. Have family in Woodbury, so we're not too far off.

#10527 6 years ago

That's too bad about Can Can Wonderland. Plenty of room for yet another fun pinball hot spot.

#10528 6 years ago

Hi everyone!

New to the forums and saw the sub thread in here. I live in the Minneapolis area and play when I see a game while I’m out and about. Have recently been to Mortimers and Tilt to play which are always fun spots. Used to drop by SS in the past when I worked on the west side.

I don’t own any games but have recent approval to start looking. I’m not flush with cash so new machines are out but i will be on the lookout for a fish tales to start and have space for 2. Anyway, excited to be on here.

Chase

#10529 6 years ago

Hi Chase, glad to see you here. Hope you find a game soon.

#10530 6 years ago
Quoted from Kgdakd21:

Hi everyone!
New to the forums and saw the sub thread in here. I live in the Minneapolis area and play when I see a game while I’m out and about. Have recently been to Mortimers and Tilt to play which are always fun spots. Used to drop by SS in the past when I worked on the west side.
I don’t own any games but have recent approval to start looking. I’m not flush with cash so new machines are out but i will be on the lookout for a fish tales to start and have space for 2. Anyway, excited to be on here.
Chase

Welcome to the chaos and obsession!!

Ya once you get one they multiply so getting two right away is good!

#10531 6 years ago

* From today (12/12/17) until the end of the year (12/31/17) KingPin Games will COVER the sales tax on any new JJP game that is ordered and paid in full before the end of the year, even if you do not take delivery on it until next year (looking at you Pirates). *
Happy Holidays to all
Thank you
Late addition
* Okay, since it is the Holiday time, free shipping on nib JJP games ordered and paid for from now (12/12/17) until the end of the year (12/31/17) purchased from KingPin Games for MN residents. *

Damn , no Houdini

#10532 6 years ago

Looking for a EM tech for a good friend in the South Metro with a Abra Ca Dabra. I'm not an EM guy and am trying, with little luck. Really like to help him out if anyone could help. . . Thanks in advance
Scott

#10533 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Looking for a EM tech

Not too many out there. You might try Bill Kolbe - http://www.mnpintech.com/

#10534 6 years ago

Looking for a Game of Thrones pro. Mods,no mods, doesn’t matter. Let me know condition and price. Thanks!

#10535 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not too many out there. You might try Bill Kolbe - http://www.mnpintech.com/

Thanks Lloyd. I know you mentioned him before. Like to just take it up to Tim in Maple Lake, but. Just thought maybe a local pinsider in the area who's really good with EMs could maybe give me a hand.

#10536 6 years ago

Came across this in another (older) thread. I plan on going through it word by word. Could be helpful.
http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index1.htm#top

#10537 6 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

Damn , no Houdini

sorry, but i have enough to do at this time with the 2 different lines i offer. no sense to take on another only to sacrifice time with these two.

there are plenty of people out there that are offering American Pinball. some of them (Pincades and Pinball Star) were offering some Black Friday deals, but i am not sure what they were.

#10538 6 years ago

sorry, but i have enough to do at this time with the 2 different lines i offer. no sense to take on another only to sacrifice time with these two.

Understand that. You don't just take the money and ship the game and do nothing else. A customer is now a customer forever after.

I've been approached to do tech support for two more companies. I'd love to. But I know I couldn't continue good service to all. JJP has three games out and a fourth coming, remakes have two out and a third coming. A customer just doesn't receive a game, make one call, and you never hear from them again. More games, more titles, and as time goes by. People sooner or later may need help. What is out there already may grow, no sense adding more to it and not be able to do a good job.

#10539 6 years ago

there are plenty of people out there that are offering American Pinball. some of them (Pincades and Pinball Star) were offering some Black Friday deals, but i am not sure what they were.

Quoted from LTG:

Understand that. You don't just take the money and ship the game and do nothing else. A customer is now a customer forever after.
I've been approached to do tech support for two more companies. I'd love to. But I know I couldn't continue good service to all. JJP has three games out and a fourth coming, remakes have two out and a third coming. A customer just doesn't receive a game, make one call, and you never hear from them again. More games, more titles, and as time goes by. People sooner or later may need help. What is out there already may grow, no sense adding more to it and not be able to do a good job.

Great responses from two people I have grown to respect in my short time in the hobby. I wish more people knew how to say "no". A big pet peeve of mine when I buy something from someone who has overpromised and then after the sale, under delivers. This often happens when someone, in the interest of growing their business, just takes on more than they can handle.

#10540 6 years ago

fyi, i am down to 1 Dialed in Limited Edition left in stock, there were 3 as of this morning. Not sure if i will have more before christmas or not. You can still "cash in" on the holiday deal even if you take delivery later (as long as the machine is paid for by the end of the year).

#10541 6 years ago

fyi, i am down to 1 Dialed in Limited Edition left in stock, there were 3 as of this morning. Not sure if i will have more before christmas or not. You can still "cash in" on the holiday deal even if you take delivery later (as long as the machine is paid for by the end of the year).

Thanks for the responses guys. As of now i am out of stock, but will have more of everything after the first of the year. If you would still like to get in on this deal let me know.

You guys are great!

#10542 6 years ago

Heads up to anyone near Anoka.

32821D23-B87A-41B3-B38D-7D1A6E4D92C1 (resized).png32821D23-B87A-41B3-B38D-7D1A6E4D92C1 (resized).png

#10543 6 years ago

I Went through Kingpin to get my Dialed In. Great experience and a great distributor.

#10544 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Dang someone beat me to it, not gonna overcut them.. nice deal sucks having to work

#10545 6 years ago

The Flip Flop next to it with the custom backglass is looking pretty sweet.

25354092_1977300572310495_4139536284161698693_n (resized).jpg25354092_1977300572310495_4139536284161698693_n (resized).jpg

Edit - strange. The ad is still up, but doesn't come up when I search for "pinball." Had to enter "Data East" instead.

#10546 6 years ago

Anyone have an empty taf cabinet laying around?

#10547 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “LEDs, NVRAM, solid game all around. Titan Silicone rubber/post sleeves throughout and flippers were rebuild a couple hundred plays ago. I gave it the full refurbish treatment where...”
2017-12-16
Madison, WI
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 466 times

#10548 6 years ago

I have an empty strike cabinet laying around if you are doing a mame. Has the narrower 1player williams style head too.

#10549 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Ah man, worst part is that i'm literally 5 minutes down the road from this. Missed it.

#10550 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Ah man, worst part is that i'm literally 5 minutes down the road from this. Missed it.

Lol, first time whysnow has ever upvoted a post of mine.

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/211 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.