1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,727 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 415.
#10451 6 years ago

Anybody know anything about the Stern Big Game for sale on CL in Blaine?
No pics of lower playfield unfortunately.
Any info on the seller?
Curious that's all.
Thanks.

#10452 6 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Anyone have a nice Who Dunnit for sale?

There is one at Blainbrook Bowling in Blaine that's for sale. I will talk to the owner tonight and see what his selling price. It's in nice shape.

#10453 6 years ago
Quoted from GoodBadUgly:

There is one at Blainbrook Bowling in Blaine that's for sale. I will talk to the owner tonight and see what his selling price. It's in nice shape.

That’d be great, thanks!

#10454 6 years ago
Quoted from GoodBadUgly:

I'd be interested too. I played the one at Blainebrook a few months ago. My first Who Dunnit experience and thought it was a really fun, original feel to a game.

#10455 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I'd be interested too. I played the one at Blainebrook a few months ago. My first Who Dunnit experience and thought it was a really fun, original feel to a game.

Super fun game for single player action. With the roulette bet in the scoring other players can get mighty upset if you hit it big, probably why you never see Who Dunnit in tournaments.

#10456 6 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

That’d be great, thanks!

I just send you PM

#10457 6 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Anybody know anything about the Stern Big Game for sale on CL in Blaine?

PM sent with the history.

#10458 6 years ago
Quoted from PTHermes:

Super fun game for single player action. With the roulette bet in the scoring other players can get mighty upset if you hit it big, probably why you never see Who Dunnit in tournaments.

If you set it to tournament mode, roulette alternates from losing to winning no matter what, you just have to keep track of it. My first game ever was a Who Dunnit. It's fun and different. Scoring can get way out of control and there are some things that could be fleshed out code wise, but I liked the theme and direction it was going.

#10459 6 years ago

Wanted: Stern or Bally/Williams Pin

Hi again.

At the risk of being a pest, I'm posting (again) that I'm hoping to find a nice pin here in the region.

I'm coming off a dispiriting experience buying a pin from a distant seller ($1K loss when the dust had settled), so I'm focused on finding something in the area that I can drive to and actually inspect first-hand, etc.

I would like to find a routed Stern title for c. $4K, such as IM, MET, or TWD. I can go as high as $4.2K for the right pin. Spending more than that on a Stern makes less sense when NIB from Stern, delivered, costs just $1K more.

With all due respect, I am *not* looking for anything but Stern or Bally/Williams, and I'm *not* looking for titles older than '93.

If you have a pin for sale or if you have any contacts who might have one for sale in my price range, any/all leads would be *much* appreciated! And yes, I have looked carefully - today and almost every day - for offerings on Craigslist. If there are titles there now that meet my criteria, they happen to be pins that either (a) I'm not interested in or (b) have what I perceive to be a low resale value and thus are better to avoid, etc.

Thanks for reading my post.

J

#10460 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Hi again.
At the risk of being a pest, I'm posting (again) that I'm hoping to find a nice pin here in the region.
I'm coming off a dispiriting experience buying a pin from a distant seller ($1K loss when the dust had settled), so I'm focused on finding something in the area that I can drive to and actually inspect first-hand, etc.
I would like to find a routed Stern title for c. $4K, such as IM, MET, or TWD. I can go as high as $4.2K for the right pin. Spending more than that on a Stern makes less sense when NIB from Stern, delivered, costs just $1K more.
With all due respect, I am *not* looking for anything but Stern or Bally/Williams, and I'm *not* looking for titles older than '93.
If you have a pin for sale or if you have any contacts who might have one for sale in my price range, any/all leads would be *much* appreciated!
J

Many pins that fit your criteria can be found regionally on Craigslist. A simple 3 minute search brought these up:
sd.craigslist.org link
sd.craigslist.org link
sd.craigslist.org link

#10461 6 years ago

Hi again.
If you have a pin for sale or if you have any contacts who might have one for sale in my price range, any/all leads would be *much* appreciated! And yes, I have looked carefully - today and almost every day - for offerings on Craigslist. If there are titles there now that meet my criteria, they happen to be pins that either (a) I'm not interested in or (b) have what I perceive to be low resale value and thus better to avoid, etc.
J

Ya there should be a handful in the twin cities! With guardians and potc coming there may be a bigger selection on CL

Also check with the pinball warehouse.

#10462 6 years ago

Hey all. Anyone know a good source for a cocktail arcade machine? Or anyone have one they are looking to sell? Got a friend on the hunt for one.

#10463 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Hey all. Anyone know a good source for a cocktail arcade machine? Or anyone have one they are looking to sell? Got a friend on the hunt for one.

Multicade I assume?

#10464 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Search craigslist for pinball, or arcade. Lots of them this time of the year. You might check with Al at Action Pinball Warehouse in Fridley too.

LTG : )

#10465 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I have a 2 player Ms Pacman cocktail. I would be interested in trading it in for something... Possibly towards a used PacMan Battle Royal if the price is right.

#10466 6 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Are you (or is he) looking for any one specific game? I have a 2player Crazy Climber Cocktail table for sale. Haven't listed on Craigslist yet.
Brand new controllers on it. https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7426
If interested, let me know - or PM me

#10467 6 years ago

Roll call time.... any of you here one of the "6 offers"? I told the guy no thanks, but to reach out if still available. I'll be curious what the Craig's List bidding brings this up to.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

Capture.JPG11 (resized).JPGCapture.JPG11 (resized).JPG

#10468 6 years ago

Dibs. Already setup a time to pick it up.

#10469 6 years ago

Anyone in the Twin Cities have a recommendation for who to call to clean a pinball machine?
I recently got one on CL, and it could use cleaning and new rubbers and such.
Thanks in advanced.

#10470 6 years ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

Anyone in the Twin Cities have a recommendation for who to call to clean a pinball machine?

PM sent with a couple recommendations.

#10471 6 years ago

Quick reminder of the TNA launch on Saturday.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-official-wi-launch-party-all-are-invited

Hope to see lots fo your smiling faces

Lots of prizes, fun times, and pinball socializing.

#10472 6 years ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

Thanks in advanced.

Farmington? I would ask pinghetto since lives in the same city and has worked on games for years.

#10473 6 years ago

I think there's another guy in Farmington that has been making games look pretty for years...

#10474 6 years ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

Thanks in advanced.

I'd be happy to shop it out etc for ya. PM me if interested. I'm not too far away.
Scott

#10475 6 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Dibs. Already setup a time to pick it up.

The "brenna scoop"
ladies and gentlemen...

#10476 6 years ago

Just helped my buddy pick up a free Joker Poker, abandoned in a St. Paul curling club. They wanted it gone and he wanted a project.

34CD644A-F238-4E3C-9FFB-EE4514173AEF (resized).jpeg34CD644A-F238-4E3C-9FFB-EE4514173AEF (resized).jpeg

#10477 6 years ago

Dang I have curled for years but only up here! Wish I went to a bonspiel down there Great grab!

I tried to get a pin in the duluth club but they said "we aren't a sports bar" ....huh ok, take those tvs for football down

#10478 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I'd be happy to shop it out etc for ya. PM me if interested. I'm not too far away.
Scott

What do you charge to shop Scott?

#10479 6 years ago

Hi again.
If you have a pin for sale or if you have any contacts who might have one for sale in my price range, any/all leads would be *much* appreciated! And yes, I have looked carefully - today and almost every day - for offerings on Craigslist. If there are titles there now that meet my criteria, they happen to be pins that either (a) I'm not interested in or (b) have what I perceive to be a low resale value and thus are better to avoid, etc.
J

I think you should forget about routed and focus on HUO considering your luck. For 4300-4800 you could pick up any of these titles HUO within the TC if you are willing to wait a couple of months. Anyone know what NIB Sterns are typically going for these days?

#10480 6 years ago

I think nib pros are ~6k? Maybe just under....

#10481 6 years ago

Reminder : Today is the day! WI TNA Launch party
At Alt Brew in Madison (1808 Wright St) 11-4p qualifying
Prizes, FUN, and meet team Spooky!
Hope to see you there!

#10482 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I think nib pros are ~6k? Maybe just under....

When I was looking for a NIB MET Pro, I was quoted $5100, shipped. (ended up with MET Premium instead).

#10483 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

When I was looking for a NIB MET Pro, I was quoted $5100, shipped. (ended up with MET Premium instead).

Just recently right? I was thinking they were low to mid $5k but with the prices people are asking for a pro I kinda forgot!

#10484 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Just recently right? I was thinking they were low to mid $5k but with the prices people are asking for a pro I kinda forgot!

I bought a NIB Met Pro in August for $5100, not shipped.

#10485 6 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

Are you (or is he) looking for any one specific game? I have a 2player Crazy Climber Cocktail table for sale. Haven't listed on Craigslist yet.
Brand new controllers on it. https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7426
If interested, let me know - or PM me

I was thinking a 60-1 or 412-1 newer machine with LCD screen.

#10486 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

I bought a NIB Met Pro in August for $5100, not shipped.

Ah ok, my lack of sleep bumped that price up I know the lcd screen pros have a slight raise I price too

#10487 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yeah, it was in September or early October.

#10488 6 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

The "brenna scoop"

The guy came through! Well.. I know he tried to sell it out from under me multiple times before our agreed pickup time. So thank you to pinsiders that have more integrity than this guy.

This will be the ultimate Christmas present for my future wife. Her favorite movie(s) of all time. Heck even the dog’s name (my avatar) is Dr. Emmett Brown...

A280BA31-DF18-4D47-9517-F75D08786BA3 (resized).jpegA280BA31-DF18-4D47-9517-F75D08786BA3 (resized).jpeg

#10489 6 years ago

congrats on the pick up!

#10490 6 years ago

He had emailed me again the next day and said he had 2 offers for $2000 and was I sure I didn’t want to offer more. Congrats on the score. This is the only game I regret selling.

#10491 6 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

What do you charge to shop Scott?

For you David? I'll shop all your pins for nothing. Just sell me your WW
Seriously, if you really want one of them done, text me...

#10492 6 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

The guy came through! Well.. I know he tried to sell it out from under me multiple times before our agreed pickup time. So thank you to pinsiders that have more integrity than this guy.
This will be the ultimate Christmas present for my future wife. Her favorite movie(s) of all time. Heck even the dog’s name (my avatar) is Dr. Emmett Brown...

if you are naming your dog from BTTF, wouldn't the dogs name be Einstein?

#10493 6 years ago

Heading up to Milwaukee tomorrow night, who's got a turd of a project game for me to revive?!

#10495 6 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Heading up to Milwaukee tomorrow night, who's got a turd of a project game for me to revive?!

I've got a GTB Volcano I'd sell for $900. PM me if interested.

#10496 6 years ago

Anyone have any info on the tourney at Cancan Wonderland this Sunday? Or is the tourney at Tilt better? Going to be in town this weekend figured I would try make one of them.

#10497 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

Anyone have any info on the tourney at Cancan Wonderland this Sunday? Or is the tourney at Tilt better? Going to be in town this weekend figured I would try make one of them.

CanCan Wonderland events aren't happening anymore. They had to pull most of the games. Tilt is a great option. There will be a Guardians of the Galaxy Launch Party in conjunction with the normal event. Have fun for me, I will be celebrating Christmas early with my extended family.

#10498 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

CanCan Wonderland events aren't happening anymore. They had to pull most of the games. Tilt is a great option. There will be a Guardians of the Galaxy Launch Party in conjunction with the normal event. Have fun for me, I will be celebrating Christmas early with my extended family.

What happened to cancan?

#10499 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Thanks for the info.

#10500 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What happened to cancan?

A disagreement about how to proceed between the game owners and building owners I believe. Some games are left, just most are gone.

There are 20,727 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/210 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.