By RustyLizard

4 years ago

Stats

• 10,431 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 minutes ago by Phat_Jay
  • Topic is favorited by 170 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,127 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

67306BA8-ED3F-4FBF-BC8A-7A9A335912DC (resized).png
9BD7AF0E-2BBC-4E2F-B1EA-70FF4CFFEF6A (resized).jpeg
A099FA96-4F34-4410-A303-18FED96050FD (resized).jpeg
!ugh (resized).JPG
!ugh2 (resized).JPG
Blue Moon_O'so 10th Ann_CAT (resized).jpg
476C3271-8ECE-4BC1-B5DA-CB9826752D9B (resized).jpeg
black rose without the glass (resized).JPG
side art (resized).JPG
Black Rose (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
20171103_203318 (resized).jpg
20171103_203341 (resized).jpg
20171103_203404 (resized).jpg
20171103_201418 (resized).jpg
20170115_180219 (resized).jpg

There are 10431 posts in topic. You are on page 209 of 209.
#10401 13 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I didn't know you did trades. Is this like an automotive trade-in where I'll get a way undervalued trade-in due to overhead and all that? o.O
No need to respond here Chris! I will definitely keep that in mind in the future!

No, I just traded him a few games for a Dialed In and got fair market value for mine plus some cash on my side. If you want more info fell free to pm me.

#10402 13 days ago

I would love a JJP game in the house, and trading is probably the only way we could swing it!

#10403 13 days ago

@fatpanda

Trades are always available. What I normally tell customers is that I can't pay retail as I do need to go through them, resell them and stay in business. Usually i recommend that they try to sell the machines themselves and then just buy what they want from me. Things worked out well with Tom for a couple reasons.

1) games were cosmetically and mechanically ready to go. No need for me to do anything.

2) I had a buyer lined up beforehand so I didn't have to store them

3) i have worked with Tom in the past so I was comfortable giving him a little more because I knew what I was getting out of it.

Let me know what you would like and we will discuss different options.

#10406 13 days ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

What are you looking to trade for?

Open to offers but mostly looking for higher end games.

#10407 13 days ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

there will be web slinging in my basement

Is that what you're calling it now?

#10408 13 days ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Is that what you're calling it now?

You'll be the first to know...

#10409 12 days ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wow! 'twas UP/DOWN that set the tone with quarter pins! I would never have guessed!
UP/DOWN is less my jam, but I'm grateful it's there. I do stop there - just less often than I stop at Tilt.
I still assume John Galvin is a serious pinhead. Anyone who would have a lineup like he has on the west wall of Tilt has got to be someone who strives to be a dreammaker, not simply an earner. If I ever met the dude, I would be incredibly effusive.

I've met John. He's a nice, kind, great guy. And he does love his pinball.

#10410 12 days ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wow! 'twas UP/DOWN that set the tone with quarter pins! I would never have guessed!
UP/DOWN is less my jam, but I'm grateful it's there. I do stop there - just less often than I stop at Tilt.
I still assume John Galvin is a serious pinhead. Anyone who would have a lineup like he has on the west wall of Tilt has got to be someone who strives to be a dreammaker, not simply an earner. If I ever met the dude, I would be incredibly effusive.

John is kind of crazy about pinball. He told me it's his dream to have the top 50 solid state titles at once. He's probably not far from it.

#10411 10 days ago

Any know where to get some widebody glass local twin cities? I already called John he only has standard.
Anyone have any have way good used williams superpin wide body glass?

#10412 10 days ago

I don’t. But there are a few different wide body sizes. Might help if you specify the game it’s for.

#10413 8 days ago

Anybody near the cities have an NBA Fastbreak they would part with?

#10414 8 days ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Any know where to get some widebody glass local twin cities? I already called John he only has standard.
Anyone have any have way good used williams superpin wide body glass?

I have a couple sheets. There isn't anything major wrong with them that I remember. I only bought new at the time because pinball life had them so cheap during Expo.

#10415 8 days ago

Hi everyone. Posted a few machines for sale/trade in the market today. A really nice ST TNG, Junk Yard, WWF Royal Rumble (trade). Not sure on the prices (especially on TNG) so let me know if you have any interest.

I also have a Shadow (alternative artwork) that is in good shape besides the Sanctum. ColorDMD, custom LEDs, and laseriffic topper. Was planning on fixing the sanctum before listing, but if anyone wants to do the repair, may be able to work out a good deal.

I love all these machines, just looking to get some fresh games in and don't have anymore space.

#10416 8 days ago
Quoted from markbarclay:

I also have a Shadow (alternative artwork) that is in good shape besides the Sanctum. ColorDMD, custom LEDs, and laseriffic topper. Was planning on fixing the sanctum before listing, but if anyone wants to do the repair, may be able to work out a good deal.

Any chance you're planning to come to MGC in April? Would love a Shadow, but the drive kills it for me.

#10417 8 days ago
Quoted from PTHermes:

Any chance you're planning to come to MGC in April? Would love a Shadow, but the drive kills it for me.

Not sure! I haven't in the past, but maybe this year.

#10418 8 days ago
Quoted from markbarclay:

Hi everyone. Posted a few machines for sale/trade in the market today. A really nice ST TNG, Junk Yard, WWF Royal Rumble (trade). Not sure on the prices (especially on TNG) so let me know if you have any interest.
I love all these machines, just looking to get some fresh games in and don't have anymore space.

Trade value on royal rumble?

#10419 8 days ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Trade value on royal rumble?

Probably around $2500. Would very much like a LOTR

#10420 8 days ago

Would like to find a pinbot locally. Looks like there are plenty around. Please PM me if you have or know of one for sale.

#10421 8 days ago
Quoted from markbarclay:

Probably around $2500. Would very much like a LOTR

I'm holding out for a$1800 ish one, the one at MGC dropped all weekend and the last price I saw was around there.

#10422 8 days ago

I have an NBA Fastbreak that’ll be ready for sale this weekend..

It’s the nicest non-restored one I’ve ever seen. Super clean inside and out. The original CPU board had a little acid damage and I’ve got a new Rottendog board coming for it later this week.

I was planning on listing for $3250 (like I said, it’s sweet!) after a shop job but will sell pre-shop for $2750.

Please let me know if you are interested!

#10423 8 days ago
Quoted from t3sk3y:

I have an NBA Fastbreak that’ll be ready for sale this weekend..

Please let me know if you are interested!

Pm sent

#10424 7 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “I consider this a working project game, should clean up really nice. Here's what I've done/replaced: - New green LED display - New NOS translite (not available, wasn't happy with ...”
8 days ago
Madison, WI
1,350 (OBO)

#10425 7 days ago

Been thinking about selling my GB Pro, local sale and pu only. Will donate to Pinside if sold. Come on over, see it, play it then let's talk. Nice list of mods too.

#10426 2 days ago
#10427 2 days ago

It's Game On at Tilt as Guardians of the Galaxy has arrived and is now playable! Only $.50 a play too.

!ugh2 (resized).JPG

#10428 2 days ago

Machine - For Trade
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Selling my Game of thrones pro, bought nib. Mods included Lighted speaker kit wolf Stark and lanester banners Ghost Snows wolf Lighted flipper buttons Trade interest would be m...”
7 days ago
Appleton, WI
Trade

#10429 1 day ago

Second Guardians of the Galaxy has arrived in the Twin Cities and is playable on route at The Mermaid for all those in the north metro.

!ugh (resized).JPG

#10430 1 day ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Only $.50 a play too.

Because it’s only 50% of a game? Heyyyyyyyy-oooo

#10431 1 day ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Because it’s only 50% of a game? Heyyyyyyyy-oooo

I'm sure it will be $1.00 at Mermaid, so probably best to play there to get the full 100% game.

I didn't think it was amazing, but it's not nearly as bad as people are freaking out about in my opinion. Here is my quick review based on a few games today...

"It was in a loud pinball bar so I couldn't hear the music/callouts or lack thereof really so I guess I didn't miss anything there. I thought it was fun, I don't think it's nearly as bad as some people say, I think it's more than a "box of lights" for instance, it's really just Metallica layout with almost an exact copy of the Aerosmith ruleset currently. Start a mode, start a MB to have a chance at scoring big points. Modes have the "upgrade" available after hitting a shot just like in Aero for more scoring but like in Aero most aren't worth playing and you just ignore them while you try to start a MB. Modes time out, shoot scoop to start a new one. Same mini wizard and wizard mode format. Same 3rd mode start for lighting EB. Same "lock a ball" playfield multiplier like in Aero and Met in MB. Same SJP values in MB. Same shot multiplier as in Aero. Art is really nice and the shots feel good for the most part. I didn't have a ton of ramp shots that didn't make it around and when they didn't it was still pretty safe, it didn't drain SDTM for instance. I want to play it again, but there really isn't anything new here. If you have played Met and Aero you have already played GOTG in it's current state"

#10432 1 day ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I'm sure it will be $1.00 at Mermaid, so probably best to play there to get the full 100% game.
I didn't think it was amazing, but it's not nearly as bad as people are freaking out about in my opinion. Here is my quick review based on a few games today...
"It was in a loud pinball bar so I couldn't hear the music/callouts or lack thereof really so I guess I didn't miss anything there. I thought it was fun, I don't think it's nearly as bad as some people say, I think it's more than a "box of lights" for instance, it's really just Metallica layout with almost an exact copy of the Aerosmith ruleset currently. Start a mode, start a MB to have a chance at scoring big points. Modes have the "upgrade" available after hitting a shot just like in Aero for more scoring but like in Aero most aren't worth playing and you just ignore them while you try to start a MB. Modes time out, shoot scoop to start a new one. Same mini wizard and wizard mode format. Same 3rd mode start for lighting EB. Same "lock a ball" playfield multiplier like in Aero and Met in MB. Same SJP values in MB. Same shot multiplier as in Aero. Art is really nice and the shots feel good for the most part. I didn't have a ton of ramp shots that didn't make it around and when they didn't it was still pretty safe, it didn't drain SDTM for instance. I want to play it again, but there really isn't anything new here. If you have played Met and Aero you have already played GOTG in it's current state"

Welcome to Stern...

LOVE the theme but I dislike most Sterns, as they reuse so much in terms of rules and layouts.. very little originality...not my cup of tea at all.. oh well

#10433 13 hours ago
#10434 6 hours ago

who got the $50 Pharaoh in Minneapolis yesterday? It was only on CL for a few minutes.

#10435 6 hours ago
Quoted from brenna98:

who got the $50 Pharaoh in Minneapolis yesterday? It was only on CL for a few minutes.

Probably wasn't real and got flagged immediately.

LTG : )

#10436 2 hours ago
Quoted from brenna98:

i saw that too, and was tempted.

#10437 41 minutes ago

It was definitely legit. Going to be a nice winter project for me and my son.

A099FA96-4F34-4410-A303-18FED96050FD (resized).jpeg

9BD7AF0E-2BBC-4E2F-B1EA-70FF4CFFEF6A (resized).jpeg

67306BA8-ED3F-4FBF-BC8A-7A9A335912DC (resized).png

#10438 12 minutes ago

#10439 4 minutes ago

Wow.ill give ya $100, double ur money!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling Heights, MI
$ 38.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moon, PA
$ 99.99
Displays
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 63.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
£ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 989.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10431 posts in topic. You are on page 209 of 209.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside