1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 415.
#10301 6 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

That's the nicest NBA Fastbreak I've seen.

Yep, she's mint.

#10302 6 years ago

Got bored of that one quickly! Surprised as i really dig mine. Do the kids not like it?

#10303 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Got bored of that one quickly! Surprised as i really dig mine. Do the kids not like it?

Well, the bottom line is the room we have the pins in is small, so I can only fit 2 pins in it. Makes for a tough decision always. Fastbreak is an awesome pin but I am a trekkie at heart so I need a star trek premium. Definitely not bored of it, I'll continue to enjoy it until it sells.

#10304 6 years ago

Just finished my warranty cabinet swap, selling the old one. Graphics are in great shape and slight cracking is at the bottom. Great for a spare cabinet or project.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I just finished my warranty cabinet swap and I'm selling the old cabinet that had slight cracking. The graphics are in incredible condition and much of the hardware is included. Th...”
2017-10-22
Wichita, KS
275 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 248 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10305 6 years ago

It's new sign day !

LTG : )

Sign is up. Electrician should be here soon.

NewSign (resized).JPGNewSign (resized).JPG

SignUp (resized).JPGSignUp (resized).JPG

#10306 6 years ago

nice!

looking good and glad to see Pinball is #1 on the list

#10307 6 years ago

Listed my AMH last week.
Prefer a cash sale but might be open for trades on my wishlist.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This has the upgraded lighting kit. I also used the glow in the dark Titan rubber. It comes with mirror blades installed and a couple extra servos. There is a small wrinkle/mark on...”
2017-11-28
Madison, WI
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 2803 times

#10308 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It's new sign day !

Great looking sign. Love it Lloyd.

#10309 6 years ago

Looks great! Let's see an after picture when it's up and lit.

#10310 6 years ago

Nice sign. I second a lit picture.

#10311 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I second a lit picture.

Electrician didn't make it. Hopefully tomorrow.

#10312 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Electrician didn't make it. Hopefully tomorrow.

I can picture it now Clark. And it is beautiful.

#10313 6 years ago

If anyone is passing through my area, i have a few sets of bally ss legs and used playfield glass for FREE.

#10314 6 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a new pin if anyone is thinking of selling. Open to just about anything. Pins on my wishlist are at the top of my "want" list, but I'm keeping my options wide open. Price range 1500-3000

#10315 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I'm on the hunt for a new pin if anyone is thinking of selling. Open to just about anything. Pins on my wishlist are at the top of my "want" list, but I'm keeping my options wide open. Price range 1500-3000

I have a couple in your range. Any interest in Sega pins? I have a ID4 and a LIS I would consider letting go.

#10316 6 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I have a couple in your range. Any interest in Sega pins? I have a ID4 and a LIS I would consider letting go.

Not to into the Sega pins a lot. But appreciate the offer. May think about it tho...

#10317 6 years ago

Sign is lit. Picture doesn't do the dark red of the sign justice. It really looks great. Along with the adjoining business having new signs too.

22788949_10212438140900954_2250719533790629559_n (resized).jpg22788949_10212438140900954_2250719533790629559_n (resized).jpg

#10318 6 years ago

Looks great Lloyd.....

#10319 6 years ago

Nice. I hope it brings more business for you.

#10321 6 years ago

Looks great Lloyd!

#10322 6 years ago

Looking to sell RFM. Works great, no issues, CRT, all LEDs, cab and play field are in good condition. Will be posting next week. $2800 PM me if interested.

#10323 6 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

Looking to sell RFM. Works great, no issues, CRT, all LEDs, cab and play field are in good condition. Will be posting next week. $2800 PM me if interested.

No location on your profile. Where are you?

#10324 6 years ago

White

Quoted from Pinzap:No location on your profile. Where are you?

White Bear Lake, MN

#10325 6 years ago

Listing my Space Shuttle pin for sale. Also have a new CPR Space Shuttle repro playfield and two full new repro plastics sets.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Space Shuttle pinball game 1984 - Williams System 9 $1,450 cash Available for inspection, playtesting, and purchase in Savage, MN (south Twin Cities metro). Not interested in shi...”
2017-10-29
Savage, MN
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 272 times

#10326 6 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

If I hadn't just bought a MET Pre last week, I'd be all over this... I played this title a ton at a BW3 while I was in college.

#10327 6 years ago

Anyone want to buy used Chexx ice and/or goals? Used shape but could work as a backup

#10328 6 years ago

So I just had a MET Pre delivered - it looks amazing (haven't turned it on yet, still acclimating to the temperature). Now that I have two in the front room, my wife is pushing for me to get them into the basement theater, which was always the plan (but I kinda like having them on the main floor.... ). Since my time is running out, I was wondering if anyone in the Twin Cities knows of a mover that can take care of this for me? I thought about just hiring 2 Guys and a Truck or something, but I'm worried that they won't know what they're doing and will cause damage. I know that *I* don't know what I'm doing -- I've never taken the legs off before, and that will have to be done. Plus, there's a 180 degree turn halfway down. And I'm not in the best of shape, so I don't want to invite a friend over and risk throwing out my back if I can pay someone a hundred bucks to do it instead.

Thanks!

20171031_090342 (resized).jpg20171031_090342 (resized).jpg

20171031_090351 (resized).jpg20171031_090351 (resized).jpg

20171031_090509 (resized).jpg20171031_090509 (resized).jpg

#10329 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

So I just had a MET Pre delivered - it looks amazing (haven't turned it on yet, still acclimating to the temperature). Now that I have two in the front room, my wife is pushing for me to get them into the basement theater, which was always the plan (but I kinda like having them on the main floor.... ). Since my time is running out, I was wondering if anyone in the Twin Cities knows of a mover that can take care of this for me? I thought about just hiring 2 Guys and a Truck or something, but I'm worried that they won't know what they're doing and will cause damage. I know that *I* don't know what I'm doing -- I've never taken the legs off before, and that will have to be done. Plus, there's a 180 degree turn halfway down. And I'm not in the best of shape, so I don't want to invite a friend over and risk throwing out my back if I can pay someone a hundred bucks to do it instead.
Thanks!

Pinball warehouse might be willing to take on the job, they have the right equipment and do home deliveries. Not sure on the rate they would charge

#10330 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Thanks!

Chris, you have a dolly of any kind? A dolly and a couple of "adequate" gents can handle it without too much problem. How tight of a turn is it at the landing? You say 180 degree turn, but is there enough room to stand the pin back up and turn it on the dolly?

#10331 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Chris, you have a dolly of any kind? A dolly and a couple of "adequate" gents can handle it without too much problem. How tight of a turn is it at the landing? You say 180 degree turn, but is there enough room to stand the pin back up and turn it on the dolly?

I bet a few local pinheads would help? I'm a tad north, but if you still need them moved and I'm down in the cities I'll lend a hand.

#10332 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Generally moving them down the stairs isn't too much of an issue provided you have enough room to do a turn at the middle landing. Shouldn't be too hard to get some local guys to help you out. Where are you in the twin cities? That way we can figure out who might be the closest to you to help if able.

#10333 6 years ago

The landing is 37" by 77" -- so fairly large and probably enough to maneuver the pins. I don't have a dolly or anything. I was reading some threads about moving, and several people mentioned a stair climber so I was going to buy one -- until I realized they were over $1k and I don't know how to use them anyway. LOL

I'm in Woodbury, so just east of the metro. If people want to help, that'd be awesome! I didn't want to presume that strangers would come over and lift heavy machinery. I'll try to give Pinball warehouse a call too.

#10334 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

The landing is 37" by 77" -- so fairly large and probably enough to maneuver the pins. I don't have a dolly or anything. I was reading some threads about moving, and several people mentioned a stair climber so I was going to buy one -- until I realized they were over $1k and I don't know how to use them anyway. LOL
I'm in Woodbury, so just east of the metro. If people want to help, that'd be awesome! I didn't want to presume that strangers would come over and lift heavy machinery. I'll try to give Pinball warehouse a call too.

How SOON do you need them moved? I can probably get my hands on a decent dolly, but may or may not be able to until Thursday or Friday.

#10335 6 years ago

North Dakotan here, but anyone looking for a ST TNG or Junk Yard? Both have full LED, Color DMD, laseriffic topper, etc...Gotta make room for some of these sweet NIB pins coming out. May list on Pinside soon, but wanted to check in here as well.

#10336 6 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

North Dakotan here, but anyone looking for a ST TNG or Junk Yard? Both have full LED, Color DMD, laseriffic topper, etc...Gotta make room for some of these sweet NIB pins coming out. May list on Pinside soon, but wanted to check in here as well.

depends on price...

#10337 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

How SOON do you need them moved? I can probably get my hands on a decent dolly, but may or may not be able to until Thursday or Friday.

No rush at all! Honestly, this weekend would be perfect - have some friends coming over Saturday late afternoon and it'd be nice to have them all setup by then. But if not, then like I said, whenever.

#10338 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

No rush at all! Honestly, this weekend would be perfect - have some friends coming over Saturday late afternoon and it'd be nice to have them all setup by then. But if not, then like I said, whenever.

Hmm, I'm around this week till Friday and then it's up north for deer opener. I wonder if Scotty wants to make the trip up to Woodbury?

#10339 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Hmm, I'm around this week till Friday and then it's up north for deer opener. I wonder if Scotty wants to make the trip up to Woodbury?

I could possibly get up there Friday. What's your schedule Chris on Friday? If you can, and do come down Jim, bring your Roadshow

#10340 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I could possibly get up there Friday. What's your schedule Chris on Friday? If you can, and do come down Jim, bring your Roadshow

I could probably be home sometime after 4pm.

#10341 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

But then I'd have to go down to your house and help you move it into the basement!

#10342 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I could probably be home sometime after 4pm.

Traffic heading your way from Burnsville is probably lousy after 4pm isn't it on 494? Maybe a little later may work better?

Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:But then I'd have to go down to your house and help you move it into the basement!
Ok, sounds good.

#10343 6 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

But then I'd have to go down to your house and help you move it into the basement!

Yeah, but if you come help, not only do you get to see cool pinball machines, but also a cool theater where the pinball machines live. (they'll go in the back of the room as you can see here). Tempting?

20170115_180508 (resized).jpg20170115_180508 (resized).jpg

20170115_180219 (resized).jpg20170115_180219 (resized).jpg

#10344 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Yeah, but if you come help, not only do you get to see cool pinball machines, but also a cool theater where the pinball machines live. (they'll go in the back of the room as you can see here). Tempting?

Think he meant bringing Roadshow down to MY house after helping you, and moving into my basement. Nice theater room! Could be space for more pins tho?????

#10345 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I can probably get my hands on a decent dolly

Mine can be borrowed. I'd want it back the same day.

#10346 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Mine can be borrowed. I'd want it back the same day.

Thanks Lloyd. If I can't get my hands on one, if Jim comes down, he has one.

#10347 6 years ago

I can't move them on Friday at that time as we are leaving around 1pm to go up north. Wednesday or Thursday would have a better chance of working for me this week.

Quoted from Fezmid:I could probably be home sometime after 4pm.

#10348 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Think he meant bringing Roadshow down to MY house after helping you, and moving into my basement. Nice theater room! Could be space for more pins tho?????

Oh, I see that now. Whoops. LOL I love movies (and watching sports and playing video games on the big screen), so I'll have to make due with the "small" space. My bank account thanks me.

#10349 6 years ago

Fezmid I live in Woodbury and have a dolly so could help sometime this week in the evening. I assume you and I could knock it out together since my small wife helps me move pins down stairs. I will pm you my phone number.

#10350 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Thanks!

I move pinball machines downstairs and set them up on my own all the time. The hard part is moving them up the stairs.

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/207 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.