1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 414.
#10101 6 years ago

there is a ton of MET pros that have been showing up for sale. I see them all the time on here ranging from 4500-5500. All over the place. I see more of those for sale than any other game on my buy list.

#10103 6 years ago

I have a met pro and did the hooked spinner mod. Freaking awesome. If you have the money the prem is cool as you get a light show too. If the pro is in your budget add the spinners and you have a fantastic game. You can't go wrong with either.

#10105 6 years ago

If any one is interested in buying my LOTR and you live between Carver, MN & Muskego, WI. I can arrange for delivery this weekend only. Let me know if you are interested.

#10106 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

If any one is interested in buying my LOTR and you live between Carver, MN & Muskego, WI. I can arrange for delivery this weekend only. Let me know if you are interested.

I'm the guy who would be bringing it (if a deal was made) - and the Madison area wouldn't be out of the question either. That's not much of a detour. Anywhere SE Wisconsin really. Or if you're somewhat close and just want me to hold it a bit until you could pick it up, that would be fine too.

Anyway, just offering transportation if someone near-ish to me wants to pick up his LOTR.

#10107 6 years ago

I've had a couple people with taxis but my client is still looking to buy a taxi!

#10108 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I've had a couple people with taxis but my client is still looking to buy a taxi!

Still debating on moving mine, but, don't think the wife would be too happy. Find me a nice Gottlieb Wedgehead (El Dorado, Centigrade 37 etc.) then I'd be more tempted. . . .

#10109 6 years ago

Does anyone know of a person that does very good powder coating for pinball machines in MN area prefer in the twin cities area???

#10110 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

Does anyone know of a person that does very good powder coating for pinball machines in MN area prefer in the twin cities area???

Don't go to Twin Cites Powder Coating, they jacked me around and wouldn't fix a big flaw on one of my legs. Then they told me that they didn't want to see my "shit" again and not to come back.

#10111 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Don't go to Twin Cites Powder Coating, they jacked me around and wouldn't fix a big flaw on one of my legs. Then they told me that they didn't want to see my "shit" again and not to come back.

Damn, They sound like a bunch of $## holes. Thanks for the warning.

#10112 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

Try these guys. They have done all our high end race wheels and car parts. I spoke with them about pinball parts and they had no issue trying. They are near forest lake? Around there somewhere.

Magnetikote
Ryan Shaw
320-491-3435
[email protected]

You can mention Parnell and Coy recommended you...

#10113 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

Damn, They sound like a bunch of $## holes. Thanks for the warning.

Totally. What a way to run a business. I was just such a small fry they didn't care for my piss ass job.

#10114 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

I've been looking for a place as well. I found this guy but he hasn't answered. http://www.powdercoatman.com/ He has a couple of powdered pins in his portfolio.

#10115 6 years ago

This guy seems to do nice work. Prices are posted in the thread to give you an idea
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/powder-coating-services-offered

#10116 6 years ago

SE Custom Powder Coating in Savage.
http://powdercoatingrims.org/

Does great work at reasonable prices. Happy to do small jobs. Does a good bit of stuff for local arcade and pinball guys.

#10117 6 years ago
Quoted from mnrocketry:

SE Custom Powder Coating in Savage.
http://powdercoatingrims.org/
Does great work at reasonable prices. Happy to do small jobs. Does a good bit of stuff for local arcade and pinball guys.

Now your talkin. I'm always in Savage.

#10118 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

there is a ton of MET pros that have been showing up for sale. I see them all the time on here ranging from 4500-5500. All over the place. I see more of those for sale than any other game on my buy list.

Speaking of which, I'm looking to buy a MET sometime at the end of September (or later I suppose). If anyone knows of a good deal, or wants to get rid of theirs (either Pro or Premium), hit me up. I'm debating going NIB or used, but if I can save some money used, I'll go that route. Thanks!

#10119 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

http://www.jitpowdercoating.com/
These guys did a nice job powder coating my ballwasher this spring. They are in the Farmington. Feel free to stop by to play some pinball if you come this way.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#10120 6 years ago

actually, since i'm a top 1000 IFPA member I can buy MET pro from stern for $4500 right now if I wanted. you are allowed one discount game a year as long as your in the top 1000.

#10121 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

actually, since i'm a top 1000 IFPA member I can buy MET pro from stern for $4500 right now if I wanted. you are allowed one discount game a year as long as your in the top 1000.

may want to check that price again...

Pretty sure it went up quite a bit?

#10122 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That is the price but you need to either pay tax or shipping. -no way to pickup and avoid sales tax. Shipping was only $225 shipped to my door when I inquired last month. It's a great way to buy a game but the titles are limited and they don't have the hottest/newest releases. LCD titles are a couple hundred extra.
Metallica is no longer an option. Only these games currently:
WRESTLEMANIA PRO, GAME OF THRONES PREMIUM, GHOSTBUSTERS PRO, GHOSTBUSTERS PREMIUM, AEROSMITH PRO, AEROSMITH PREMIUM, SPIDERMAN VAULT, BATMAN ’66 PREMIUM

If/when they get Star Wars Pro I may be a buyer!

#10123 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

that is my quote directly and recent. Just got it.

#10124 6 years ago

Stopped by the MN state fair today. Good selection of pinballs. Hadn't had a chance to try the Aerosmith yet, was fun.

#10125 6 years ago

I have a Spike Cointaker shaker motor for sale $85.

#10126 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I tried to buy my Metallica through the Stern Rewards as well. I got a similar quote, but Stern was out of stock each time I wanted to buy and on my last try, they said there probably wouldn't be another run. Maybe they changed their minds about another run.

#10127 6 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I tried to buy my Metallica through the Stern Rewards as well. I got a similar quote, but Stern was out of stock each time I wanted to buy and on my last try, they said there probably wouldn't be another run. Maybe they changed their minds about another run.

when I got the list and quotes (about 2 months ago maybe less) MET was on there.

#10128 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

when I got the list and quotes (about 2 months ago maybe less) MET was on there.

"on" the list and actually available to buy seem to be 2 totally different things

#10129 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

"on" the list and actually available to buy seem to be 2 totally different things

I got a list of what I could order at that time and prices associated. $4500 for pros' $6000 for premiums.

#10130 6 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Didn't you also ask about the premium and got the same response?

#10131 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I got a list of what I could order at that time and prices associated. $4500 for pros' $6000 for premiums.

If you can get one. Good luck.

#10132 6 years ago

I was just curious on my discount. I don't have capital to pull the trigger, and unsure if I want to own a spike system game anymore. Long term aspects of it, really scares the shit out of me and been on the fence about getting rid of GB, even thou, I think it kicks ass.

#10133 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Apparently I need to get ranked - would love a premium for $6k.

#10134 6 years ago

The MN State Fair is wrapping up, so we can get back to our regularly scheduled pinball events. New location and tons more prizes. To celebrate, EVERYONE who shows up can pick from prizes available, so everyone goes home with stuff. More details on that below. PLUS, everyone gets FREE PIZZA as well! This is taking place on Sunday, Sep. 10th at 2:00pm at The Mermaid in Mounds View.

Prizes: (Available for anyone who wants them)

*Big Juicy Melons decals and plastic promo standees

*100's of fliers for over 20 different Stern Pinball machines including Star Wars

*Dozens of plastic Key Chains for over 15 different Stern games including Pabst Can Crusher

*Apron decals for Aerosmith, Ghostbusters, Metallica, Iron Man, Walking Dead and KISS

*Target decals for AC/DC, Game of Thrones, Aerosmith, Ghostbusters, Metallica, Iron Man, Walking Dead and KISS

*Plastic and decal sets for Star Trek, Aerosmith, Wrestlemania, Ghostbusters, Metallica, Game of Thrones, KISS and more!

*Additional game plastics and decals for Mustang, Avatar, Stern NBA, Terminator 3 and more!

Plus a random draw for a mystery Stern translite and Cash $$$ too.

Full details available at this event link... https://www.facebook.com/events/469928043363161

mermaidevent (resized).JPGmermaidevent (resized).JPG

#10135 6 years ago

Thunderbolt is now $700. Up and working now. Been playing it. Some switches need some adjusting/cleaning as they seem to work when they feel like it. Shouldn't need much beyond that. Maybe a couple of bulbs replaced.

DSCN1895 (resized).JPGDSCN1895 (resized).JPG

#10136 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Went to the MN State Fair yesterday and played some of the pins. My take:
1) When I first got there, the arcade was pretty busy, but there was literally nobody playing pinball, so that was a little sad.

This. I noticed the same thing and was kinda bummed out that me and my girlfriend were the only ones even remotely over by the pinball machines. Such a great lineup and very nice playing games.. It was a shame.

#10137 6 years ago

Last chance to get Lord of the rings fully modded out with delivery between Carver Minnesota and Milwaukee delivery would be tomorrow Saturday

#10138 6 years ago

I am looking at selling my LOTR if any one is interested let me know.

IMG_2903 (resized).JPGIMG_2903 (resized).JPG

IMG_2904 (resized).JPGIMG_2904 (resized).JPG

IMG_2906 (resized).JPGIMG_2906 (resized).JPG

IMG_2905 (resized).JPGIMG_2905 (resized).JPG

IMG_2907 (resized).JPGIMG_2907 (resized).JPG

IMG_2908 (resized).JPGIMG_2908 (resized).JPG

IMG_2909 (resized).JPGIMG_2909 (resized).JPG

IMG_2910 (resized).JPGIMG_2910 (resized).JPG

IMG_2912 (resized).JPGIMG_2912 (resized).JPG

IMG_2913 (resized).JPGIMG_2913 (resized).JPG

IMG_2914 (resized).JPGIMG_2914 (resized).JPG

IMG_2915 (resized).JPGIMG_2915 (resized).JPG

#10139 6 years ago

Wow, nice game!

#10140 6 years ago

why oh why do people keep putting green LED's in the GIs?

#10141 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

I am looking at selling my LOTR if any one is interested let me know.

There is a WTB ad from a pinsider in Madison WI. Not sure if you've checked the marketplace, but just saw it added there. If you can't get a deal with this pinsider, you should definitely attach a price and place an ad in marketplace, as I think you'd sell it in no time.

#10142 6 years ago

Anybody in town do riveting? I need 2 rivets done to the mini pf of my Jackbot. Thanks

#10143 6 years ago

Listed my Aerosmith on Craigslist if anyone is looking for one. Give me an offer.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#10144 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Anybody in town do riveting? I need 2 rivets done to the mini pf of my Jackbot. Thanks

I've got a rivet gun and spare rivets (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NPT74C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00) if you think that would help... You certainly can borrow it and have the few rivets you need.

#10145 6 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

I've got a rivet gun and spare rivets (amazon.com link »

Thanks but not those kinds of rivets.

#10146 6 years ago

MN people, where are you getting your playfield glass from? I need 2 sheets of widebody glass.

#10147 6 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

MN people, where are you getting your playfield glass from? I need 2 sheets of widebody glass.

Terry at Pinball Life during Expo. $25 a sheet for widebody glass.

#10148 6 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

John Ross, he delivers too.......but probably not to you waaaaay out there. Not sure if he can get wide body glass though.

#10149 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

John Ross, he delivers too.......but probably not to you waaaaay out there. Not sure if he can get wide body glass though.

Thanks, I'll ask him. Maybe he can drop off at my office.

Quoted from LesManley:

Terry at Pinball Life during Expo. $25 a sheet for widebody glass.

That's cheap. I wish I was going to Expo.

#10150 6 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Thanks, I'll ask him. Maybe he can drop off at my office.

That's cheap. I wish I was going to Expo.

I think he does it for MGC as well

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/203?hl=mnpinner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.