1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

901 posts in this topic match your search for posts by northvibe. You are on page 1 of 4.
#78 11 years ago

I wish I had waterworld to bring

#109 11 years ago

Tony your new name is pink_rose

#120 11 years ago

is WoF the one I lost in the tourny on? If so I hate that game.

1 week later
#250 11 years ago

heyyya

#256 11 years ago

postmaster is in the cities?!?! WATCH OUT! hahahah

I'll be down, Jan 30th to feb 1st for work training in Bloomington. HOlla.

#276 11 years ago

anyone interested in a Jurassic Park Lost World pin? Good shape. Just need some money

#303 11 years ago

Picking my JM up friday now I guess. Now I just want the Matrix retheme.....

#327 11 years ago

Tron is so damn fun. Then AC/DC when you get sick of tron kicking your ass...then back Thanks for the invite Eric

JM is great! Loving it..just hit 8 some billion last night had 2 or 3 extra balls in a row on ball 1. It was amazing. I still need to get this power down mode.

#332 11 years ago

There was an interesting cluster f hahah

image.jpgimage.jpg

#337 11 years ago

4 balls...I couldn't hit anything!! What if my zizzle has a Midnight mode !

3 weeks later
#519 11 years ago

6 hour san update....so @#$#$ glad I leave a pin at work

2 months later
#1068 10 years ago

Freaking snowing in Duluth now :/

Tony hurry and sell your LOTR, I have LW waiting to head back down next weekend

Drinks and JM tonight!

2 months later
#1617 10 years ago

I'm baaaaack!

#1620 10 years ago

hide your lotion

#1657 10 years ago

I put a high score on Josh's Earthshaker. That is a sweet game!!! I really liked it.

#1658 10 years ago
Quoted from precisionk:

So any P2k owners here? Have always wanted to own a machine, played it a few times on location and definitely a good time. Curious as to how repetitive it can get. Any opinions?

swe1 actually is fun. I played one at a bar over and over. Then postmasters RFM at the store a handful. They do get repetitive but they are fun still. I would like one, then the kit to swap over, for sure.

#1663 10 years ago

Hahah. Josh has good scores but somehow I didn't suck so bad. I was all over his road show too

#1682 10 years ago

Tony you didn't buy the hardbody on CL yet?! wtf.

#1700 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Joining the "group: if possible and checking in from MN - Pin*Bot my first and recently purchased pin

Welcome! Glad we have a new member. Post pics of the game!

#1701 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

What type of TLC are we talking here?

Josh is a high maintenance man....be careful, he likes long walks in game rooms, pizza and beer.

#1702 10 years ago

#1703 10 years ago

#1706 10 years ago
Quoted from boomer:

If anyone knows of a High Speed for sale up here in the northland, please drop me a note.
Lordloss, glad to see you're making progress on that Lucky Seven.

I've been on a car theme hunt! I haven't played HS more than a couple times. I should fix that.

#1707 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Parnell loves triple posts on the MN/WI thread and blanking out the 2nd two.

freaking server was jacked up yo

#1708 10 years ago

I was on a boat last night

// Error: Image 117405 not found // // Error: Image 117406 not found // // Error: Image 117407 not found // image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#1709 10 years ago

Hmm

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1713 10 years ago

My GF manages a fleet of GL boats... one of them, forgot the name (SS Arthur M. Anderson I think), was looking for the fitz that night...

It was a insanely nice night out! had heat lightening and 80 degree temps. Harbor water was 75 degrees but the lake side was 55-61. We left the Duluth harbor at like 8 ish, went to Superior, Barker island, ate and had drinks, then wondered back. Saw a docked ore boat with giant ass cranes, almost hit some geese... ahah it was fun.

1 week later
#1867 10 years ago

Josh you got flinstones?!? Gah I wanna try that!

1 week later
#1898 10 years ago

I'd love me a hs2 but I cannot acquire one at the time I did put a high score on the one at white bear movie theater

#1917 10 years ago

So is there a pin party at SS billiards soon? aka in the next month or two?

#1957 10 years ago

Already selling Flintstones lol geez josh :-p find me a gottlieb or checkpoint parts

#1994 10 years ago

September 6th.... blainebrook?

#2010 10 years ago

nbafb is actually pretty fun!

#2045 10 years ago

what what? :-p Bemidji I was there for a run and thought I put a pin on the pinmap to play (not sale) at some log cabin looking big restaurant.

#2050 10 years ago

My bad, I was thinking Brainerd.

1 week later
#2126 10 years ago

Gottlieb!!! NICE! Tony had a SF2 for a bit. I liked it.

1 week later
#2230 10 years ago

Where in the MSP airport is Tron? My GF found the potc/spiderman/wpt/trs game room in Terminal F last night... only TRS worked and she had some fun on that. Looked for one to buy, but they are still ni the $3k range.....

1 week later
#2301 10 years ago

holy crap, why do I live in Duluth, when you city folk get all the good games

#2309 10 years ago

Anyone going to pin circus?

#2320 10 years ago

Who is selling a Hydro Thunder arcade? the CL ad has a pin PF in the background

#2323 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I recognize that basement, that's Jackson. He's a younger college kid. Used to have pins and games in his parent's basement, not sure what he has these days. He goes to the U of M now so I don't see him as much anymore.

Jackson!!! Great guy!

#2324 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Just got word that Star Trek should be delivered tomorrow. If all goes as expected, it will be on route for play by tomorrow night.
A heads up for anyone in the area. The Mortimer's Monthly Tournament is this Sunday and the game will be part of the lineup for that event, so make sure to stop on out Sunday night at 6:00 and give it a try. The Star Trek Launch Party is being planned for October 11th, so it doesn't conflict with the Pinball Circus, Blainbrook Events or Expo. More details on that to come.

How busy/packed is it for those types of events?

#2346 10 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I had a good 25 minute play on Addams Family on Mortimer's last night. And it felt good. Unfortunately I was playing past close and couldn't play my two free credits.

SWEET! You have a crowd watching?

1 week later
#2422 10 years ago

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?!?!?!?!

#2424 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Wednesday..........Hump Day!

mike mike mike mike mike

hahhaha.

They have a movie theater commercial one now as well...saw that when I went to see Rush. Speaking of which, Rush, is a fantastic movie. Even if you are not a race fan.

#2551 10 years ago

Ah Todd you missed me wearing my Vette shirt today!!! Geez :-p

I played some pin at circus then had to make it home for dinner in Duluth.

Nice to meet new people! Can't wait to see you at the next event and if you come to Duluth just holler!

#2552 10 years ago

Ah Todd you missed me wearing my Vette shirt today!!! Geez :-p

I played some pin at circus then had to make it home for dinner in Duluth.

Nice to meet new people! Can't wait to see you at the next event and if you come to Duluth just holler!

#2566 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Was in Duluth in August, I was up there to hit Gordy's Hi Hat in Cloquet for a Burger! The Twin Cities boys told me to look for some Duluth Pinsiders and give me them a holler when I was heading up that way from the Cities in August. I will have to remember that. Corvette was one of the first Pins I played Saturday at Circus. I also seemed to play a lot of games on the Stars pin for some reason.

what?! ya you should of told me! I never went to gordy's this year good food! There are a handful of places/bars to go to, to play, but they usually only have 1 machine. I finally got all 3 of mine in my basement, and the comicbook store has 3 of Bill's.

#2567 10 years ago
Quoted from Pins-Pucks-Pints:

Hey Folks, Headed to Wisconsin Dells this week anyone know of where to play some pinball while there ?

I heard there was a bunch there, even a woz.

#2568 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Yep that be the one. Trying to hit the left and right target down and leave the center up then hit it for points, evil I tell you!

yeah for some reason. I played a few of those EM's....and I was oddly enjoying them...as slow as they are, they are not easy. I kinda want one

#2571 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Last time I was there, the last arcade on the Wis Dells strip had a T3 and the amusement center the next exit over from Wis Dells had a broken down LOTR that has been there for 8 years. That's all I know.

It was nice to finally meet you! Glad I came down to the ST release party

#2601 10 years ago

anyone play the matrix? was it awesome?

#2605 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

I played it. I hate that it is not available

sounds like no "kit", so once my GF gets bored of JM....it will become trade bait I feel!

#2608 10 years ago

you mean, Zizzle POTC?

#2610 10 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

I'll start the bidding at $27.50

hahah. pinside needs to add the zizzle's to the collection...

#2617 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

No, the Zaccaria pinball company from Italy. They make some pretty neat games.

Jackson had one, well idk if it was that brand, but games are for sale at the right price, ya?

#2618 10 years ago

holy crap, jolly park looks bad ass!

#2628 10 years ago

What kind of board/CPU/rom runs it? Crack that b open and make our own rules!

Jim! You are already selling the gnr?! Although I've never played a gnr, acdc is a freaking amazing game.....

#2629 10 years ago
Quoted from policano:

I love the theme, music as well. I am going to try and play one again. Hopefully...

Tell the pinball arcade to make these

#2630 10 years ago

Just saw this app in the iOS store....didn't know they made this!
image.jpgimage.jpg

#2638 10 years ago

Magic Castle looks so cool. I've watched a lot of video's on youtube. Maybe the zaccaria app will release it?!

#2639 10 years ago

I played about 100 games at expo and decided it is a game I really dig - so yes as I can't afford both
Do not get me wrong GnR is awesome as well and no longer made.. And not a Williams so it won't be remade

After seeing an ac/dc on here go for $3600, I've pondered the deal as well.... But something always comes up.

#2691 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

My brother is dating one of the Vikings cheerleaders. She was in a spiderman costume. She's in the Vikings calendar too, I can't remember which month she is.

all I found was this

vikings.PNGvikings.PNG

#2704 10 years ago

Josh, sunrays is near you? I've never played id4......

1 week later
#2854 10 years ago

Was that the Space shuttle at pin circus?

#2857 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes.
LTG : )

I kinda liked that game. Played it and I couldn't get it to drain when me and Tony wanted to play wcs.

#2887 10 years ago

Get me a freaking transporter and I'll be down

1 week later
#2953 10 years ago

How's the treasure cove kit bill? I was thinking of getting a kit to clean up my machines.

#2955 10 years ago

Ah so just like novus 3. Yeah I've seen a few pf's with it done and they look like glass.

#2957 10 years ago

oh...so it is way grittier? Well as long as I only do 1 and 2 or am ultra careful with 3... TC kit would be nice to be able to clean up the PF's, specially if you go to sell it. Even a clean beat up game is easier to sell than a dirty beat up game

#2988 10 years ago

Ally Black Friday!
Just had the gf play some pin at blainbrook. She was not as big of a fan of st as I thought but acdc grew on her after playing a few games and singing along

#3000 10 years ago

ah tony! I wasn't near there. Well my Escape aka pin hauler/winter beater. had a hit and run done on me Wednesday while I waited at a stop light. Inspector should be here this week to see what the cost is. Looks totaled to me. I'll try to buy my dads escape so I can continue the pin hauling. sad weekend

I fixed checkpoint with new roms, so the sound and dmd work 99%. Had one dmd glitch, but hasn't happened since. GF is very happy about that. LWJP still isn't working with transistor replacement, q20 on the board. I have power at the coil in test, but it never fires. Could it be a bad coil or the transistor that connects the two coil legs? Was thinking of just ordering those two parts.

Another question. I wanted to get a PF clear coated...any good place in MN to do so?

#3004 10 years ago

Welcome Tenuto!! Great place here and lots of good people

Well I think I have over 2 feet of snow....working on the 3rd right now...this is nuts...but if fedex/ups still run, I'll have my new lwjp coil and can try that fix! Need to pour me a drink and start playing pin now that I'm locked in my house.....

#3024 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

ah tony! I wasn't near there. Well my Escape aka pin hauler/winter beater. had a hit and run done on me Wednesday while I waited at a stop light. Inspector should be here this week to see what the cost is. Looks totaled to me. I'll try to buy my dads escape so I can continue the pin hauling. sad weekend
I fixed checkpoint with new roms, so the sound and dmd work 99%. Had one dmd glitch, but hasn't happened since. GF is very happy about that. LWJP still isn't working with transistor replacement, q20 on the board. I have power at the coil in test, but it never fires. Could it be a bad coil or the transistor that connects the two coil legs? Was thinking of just ordering those two parts.
Another question. I wanted to get a PF clear coated...any good place in MN to do so?

Has anyone in MN or WI got their PF clear coated?

#3039 10 years ago

I could bring POTC zizzle!!!

#3053 10 years ago

ha, fixed my lwjp. Drop target down coil/diode were bad. Now the damn drop target won't stay up More parts ordered and tweaking to do.

#3108 10 years ago

Anyone find EM games to buy, anywhere (cl, friends, stores etc) for the $200 range? Or am I crazy thinking the antique shop here that has a worn supersonic for $595 is crazy? I want a EM, but I'd pay 200.

#3113 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Supersonic EM? I thought those were all solid state?
Also, thanks for changing the subject.

HA you are right it is a SS, but plays like a EM.

#3114 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I will sell you two complete projects (both of the same title- Skill Pool) for $400 for the pair. Maybe when MN-Flipper is dropping off machines next week, you can sweet talk him into bringing these back with him

Williams or Gottlieb?

#3144 10 years ago

Gah! There is football on? I'm waiting on my couch for my baseman still. Fixing checkpoint then more stuff broke on it. Another order to digikey :/. I'll have to see if I can get the game in. The city was working on my street, water kept getting shut off, must be fixing a main.

So still no local suggestions for pf clearing? I'll have a few pf's to get done and my gf knows a few auto body guys but I'm not sure if something special has to be done for pf's as it is wood and different paint.

#3175 10 years ago

Captneo you try the zaccarias app ? They have a few old machines to play, adding them slowly. I have it on ios....

#3177 10 years ago

ahhhh, nvm then

1 week later
#3257 10 years ago

Anyone wanna buy a potc zizzle?

#3280 10 years ago

Sounds like mortemers.....?

#3295 10 years ago

Tony, thanks for meeting us up there We had fun and learned a lot....about how to use fake quarters

#3298 10 years ago

Chris is the god of ball save awesome meeting you. Mod that zizzle out....ah I must send you the link....

#3309 10 years ago

Chris farted while playing.

#3321 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Actually Parnell was CD'n all night long.
Tim I tried to convert some more people over to the WOF. I think I failed
Chris

That was bad... I cried burning tears there is just something about blainbrook that makes you fart.

#3324 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

It's the cheese curds
Chris

but they are soooo good!! that couple did give me a dirty look....wtf farting is natural. get over it.

#3325 10 years ago
#3337 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Thanks Parnell.

zizzle.jpg 131 KB

Woot woot! Glad it worked out and she likes it! It got pretty serious when I packed it...

Hey I stumbled upon this
http://vimeo.com/m/39223964
Looks like Jackson in the maroon shirt, early in the video.

image-750.jpgimage-750.jpg
#3350 10 years ago

Postmaster!!!, hey man we need to pinball!

Just spent my day getting my Apple TV 1 on crystalbuntu so I can use airplay....ya except airplay using iOS 7 is sketchy as hell! Gpf's ios6 iPhone 5 works...time to stream spooky pin podcast while I finish up lwjp

#3382 10 years ago

Last night it was -55 windchill. Daannnggg

image-993.jpgimage-993.jpg
#3384 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I knew it was cold today when I made a delivery and left the engine running pointed into the wind, when I came back 5 minutes later I got in and looked at the temp gauge and it was on COLD and the heater was blowing cold air.

damn that is cold. Was it a big delivery truck?

Well I got my LWJP cliffy in and JM shipping crate mod looking snazzy!

#3385 10 years ago

Pics

image-918.jpgimage-918.jpg image-748.jpgimage-748.jpg image-984.jpgimage-984.jpg
#3389 10 years ago

I should come back down! Still need to cut and build my vpin cab. Need to play more Dracula....damn game has me hooked for the time being...

#3395 10 years ago

I was at a Xmas tree burning party.....it was cold as f out. My cheeks hurt for a bit need more layers.

#3400 10 years ago

You should try the pinside map and see if anyone has listed games near you

http://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play

I don't find too many near me, so I wander into random bars and bowling alleys just to check. Also posting here! Then you can meet new people/friends and hang out with them and play Still waiting to hear back from thepostmaster need more pin playing in duluth.

If anyone has leads on any DMD Gottliebs, I'm interested...Super Mario bros and waterworld, but open to more.

#3403 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I've done the same thing, I've also spent some time calling!
"Do you have any pinball machines?" - crazy guy
"Any what??" - irritated bartender
"Pinball machines." - crazy guy
"No." - Irritated bartender

I did that when I first was super excited to go find some...and the irritated bartenders kind of put me off and the ops that don't want to sell their broken, never cleaned/fixed games up here...becomes depressing when I feel like my broken pins work better at home

#3440 10 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

So I got a new Williams in the house on Tuesday.....
Baby Williams!
Dylan Michael Williams, 7lbs 12 ounces..
Destined to be my video/pinball buddy!

Congrats!! make sure to groom them into pinball

#3449 10 years ago

chris! SWEETNESS. you going to do the boob decals for SS?

#3462 10 years ago

Chris, you can put my boobs on scared still. I didn't copy right my cleavage yet.

#3477 10 years ago

Got my room for mgc....I'm a mgc virgin! :s

#3489 10 years ago

I have never had enough time at msp to actually play them I did however play a goldeneye at the reef bar in duluth that was a pile of crap. You know when they use scotch tape on the left flipper button something isn't right.

#3497 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Can't be much of an op there if they didn't use duct tape.
Maybe the bar did it, until the duct tape could be brought in ? Can't expect a bar to fix things right.
LTG : )

The op up here doesn't keep any machine they have on route nice. 99% are broken in some way

#3531 10 years ago

What would you sell jd for from the bundle then?

#3534 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

for you? 3K sounds about right

Hahah what!.? Ya make the broken pin cost more how's that scared stiff? Making you stiff?

#3537 10 years ago

I haven't heard from tony for just over a week

#3548 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I talked with him yesterday about a broken flipper on Independence Day. He had surgery recently so he has been out. He is fine and just recovering, so he hasn't been out much.

does ID4 still have the broken flipper?!

Oh man, glad to hear he is doing well!

#3552 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

No, it is a new broken flipper. Last time I was there, they were fixing a different flipper.

Is ID4 known for breaking alien flippers?

#3560 10 years ago

Hmmmmmmm I was talking to my tax lady today actually. New house, so I should get a nice return. Oh wait, 300 hidden bills came in the mail

#3574 10 years ago

leave some propane for the summer grill time!

#3576 10 years ago

I'm looking for games $1k-1.5k, DMD ones. Anyone?

#3577 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Summer? I'm just trying to get through next week.
chris

tap into the natural gas!!

#3583 10 years ago

Well keep me in mind! I'm looking for a gottlieb sys 3.

#3592 10 years ago

jonogo, use your flow to find me a waterworld or Gottlieb!

#3625 10 years ago

no WOF CHRIS?!?! I'm done!! FOREVER!

2 weeks later
#3776 10 years ago

Chris!! Wtf I drove through the nasty stuff and didn't get to see you

1 week later
#3848 10 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Does anybody have a LotR in good shape that they would part with? I think my wife would actually allow me to get a pin if it's LotR..

someone in MN was trying to sell one..... let me check.

EDIT: CAPTAINADAM_21 has a nice one fs and was looking for a buyer!

#3860 10 years ago

After playing ST, even AC/DC and MET felt old and dark

3 weeks later
#4040 10 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Played Mustang this morning at Mortimers. I really like the theme (I'm a Ford guy and a gearhead) and the play was fun. I did NOT like the licensed songs, though. Can't listen to Drag City that long! The generic music during the other modes was fine.
Also stopped at Sun Ray Lanes. Kudos to the operators there, nice to see how attentive you are. I should have introduced myself better- I believe you're a fellow pinsider?

ya I'm NOT a fan of the songs...that would be my first mod. Swap the songs out.

1 month later
#4492 9 years ago

None of you guys party in the D?

#4524 9 years ago

Anyone know of a WPT for sale?

#4535 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Pinball Warehouse has one yesterday for $1995 and it looked nice from what I saw.

thanks! I shall investigate.

#4545 9 years ago

My GF really liked the Elvis game. I was surprised by the shots/things to do in it as well. I suppose I'll need to get at least one game she enjoys..... She liked it because Elvis dances........ Oh and she liked Met, so maybe that is the game to get

#4617 9 years ago

I've got a players condition HS I could trade

#4620 9 years ago

broke my lawn mower last night. Getting a new one today....costs the same as a okay pinball machine damn it home ownership sucks ass

#4625 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Must be a riding mower. Almost all of them cost more then I payed for my Mustang....CAR when it was new.

toro.jpgtoro.jpg
30" wide cut walk behind

Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

PDeez I work at a small engine shop......too bad you don't live down here could of fixed it up nice for ya

Eric can you get me a quote on fixing it, just a bent crank shaft? I can remove the engine and bring it down. I've torn these apart but I don't for see myself having time to do so if I can't even find time to fix my pin machines

#4627 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh it's only a walk behind, I thought you were talkin about a riding.

ya one of the more expensive walk behinds because it has 2 blades to get the wide cut, but doesn't take up room like a rider. My lawn took/takes 2.5 hours about with a 22" wide and 1 gas refill.

#4641 9 years ago

Has anyone made their own translite?

#4651 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I've created one in Photoshop and had GameonGrafix print it.

Ah cool. I was curious the resolution/dimensions it needed.

2 weeks later
#4803 9 years ago

WATERWORLD. Find me a waterworld.

#4813 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I officially question your taste in pinball.
That said in 48 hours when I post my next 2 purchases I assume you will be saying the same thing.
chris

hahahha. Have you played WW? Once you get past the goofy translite/theme, it is a great game. I miss mine a lot. It was in really good shape..kicking myself for selling it :/

Quoted from trilogybeer:

My Brother in-law has got one that he may want to sell .

AH! let me know.

#4853 9 years ago

Chris - those t2 parts look good! Post pics after you install them!

1 week later
#4864 9 years ago

This is a freaking long shot. My lwjp is STILL being a pita. I changed coil diode and transistor at the same time per Aaron and it still isn't working. I'm thinking of buying a white star I/O driver board to test and see if it is something on the board. I could buy or borrow... It would be for games from like 1996-2005 prior to Stern SAM board.

#4913 9 years ago

I just saw Benson at my auto race airport event.....but he didn't bring his car :/

#4921 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

What event was that? I used to auto cross at the Air National Guard apron at the MPLS/STP airport and other places years ago. Was your event the same as that?

Amery airport run, put on by the Austin Healy club.

1 week later
#5013 9 years ago

Why on earth would you get rid of your TAF already...and for a ribon?

#5015 9 years ago

I like RBION - and you wouldn't get it you are from Duluth

I don't get how you can flip through a new game in only a couple weeks

#5038 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Sioux Center Iowa, with the Interstates construction. The job has 35% travel, so i'm hoping to find some good deals on pinball during my travels.

Congrats! Hope you like it! I wasn't a huge fan of Iowa but I was always working in small towns :/

I hit up a arcade vendor and pin club down there to buy a waterworld, replied but never shot me an offer of what the WW was going to cost :/ You'll be closer to Bene pizza though!

#5092 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I may have a Black Rose and Cyclone For Sale soon...

ohhhhh black rose

#5094 9 years ago

Bryan - just ask Jonogo, I bet he has one in his bedroom or on the way to his house now

#5096 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

If it's been in his bedroom, I ain't touchen it!!

You think he did the bachelor coin door upgrade?

#5137 9 years ago

I've been looking for an EM type game, just depends on price I suppose.

#5146 9 years ago

They never list the prices online :-p Text me any good deals Tony

#5150 9 years ago

I should stay away from new machines for a bit but if he has a deal...............................

#5158 9 years ago

Bryan

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Sounds like another Big Al barbecue might be in order. I live to hear Al's sexy voice.

So Al's sex line voice isn't as bad as Josh's "bachelor coin door mod"!?

#5176 9 years ago

Anyone have a certain place/person to get a PF touched up and clear coated?

#5216 9 years ago

I'll be at pin on a stick Thursday!!

#5243 9 years ago

I didn't know they were set to $1 a play :/ I didn't bring any quarters or cash :/ AMH was shut down today when I was there

I ran into Billy! and he hooked me and the gf up on a game of WOZ! My gf and parents really liked the game Thanks!

#5263 9 years ago

I'm not bitching about price. I'm only stating that I was unaware it cost or the cost to play. If the cost was stated before I had left, then I would of made it a point to bring it. The gf brought cash, I didn't. I didn't feel like using her money for my addiction.

#5265 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I still don't know how one does not bring $150 cash to the fair. Unless you only go there to walk around and look at things and not eat/drink/do stuff.

The gf had cash for the food. I was in a rush to get to the cities, didn't fully think about it and wasn't worried as I don't each that much crap food. All I had was a papa pup and split a few shakes....

#5277 9 years ago

nothing like a sugar momma

#5282 9 years ago

Man, you should hear the people at my old work bitch about paying 25 cents a game on newer dmd games....even after they play and see them for $1 every where else....

#5365 9 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I thought Hilton hated Dr. Who...
We had a rough medical situation here...and praise the Lord on high - it looks like it's going to bounce the right way, but not out of the woods and the possibility will always be there to turn the wrong side. Serious shite too, not giving you any melodrama. My stomach was twisted in on itself with some of the office visits we were in. Some of you know what that is like. Caused me to obviously re-evaluate my life real quickly. We all are going to get to that point at some time our lives...mine was just now.
I have 50 games. I'll probably take that down to 8 or so, so I can host in our local pin events. I'm going to go through my records to see what I have invested in each one. I need some time as many things going on and will put prices up on the WI pinball site first. Then here and if no interest, will take it to CL and as a last resort Ebay.
Please don't email me - half of my stuff is on it's end and I need some time to spend with my family and regain my sanity.

oh man :/ Hope everything goes on the high positive side. Let us know if you ever need anything.

#5375 9 years ago

twd pics!!!! and find a used met pro for me to buy in about 2 months?

#5379 9 years ago

MRP that Madison pinball thing?....so far away :/

#5381 9 years ago

............where is this held?

#5383 9 years ago

Dang, Madison is a drive :/ Sounds freaking sweet though. 24 games!!! Almost like the pinvitational golf thing in iowa with gorilla a few years ago.

#5410 9 years ago

GAH all the fun stuff is in the cities. I am looking into a league up here, but there is no on location pin that has more than 1 working. One bar has 2, and usually only 1 works. None of the routed games are taken care of. Don't take those great places to play pin for granted!

#5411 9 years ago

Anyone know of a B&B in WI/MN that has a pinball machine in it? Need a "romantic" trip with the lady, but I'd think pinball would be a good getaway

#5418 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

You can come to my house. Just ignore the video cameras.....
Chris

I won't tell her about the video cameras either...........

1 week later
#5459 9 years ago

I'm selling my JM. Anyone interested? I just received new x/y nuts to replace as they were squeaking. I will get pics up. Has some fad on the front and a few inches in, but looks good. Good looking PF, except the scratch at the rear left diverter. I raised both diverters up so they are not scraping anymore. Start at $2200.

EDIT: it has some led lighting, spot lights, temezel crate mod.

#5461 9 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

Shot in the dark, but anyone have any leads on a "project pin"? (maybe a mangled system 11 that did not get the best treatment on route and with some TLC could be brought back from the dead)
I've now repaired and modded my two pins to the best of my current ability and I'm looking to enhance my repair and maintenance skills. Watching Clay's Pinball Ninja videos and youtube will only take you so far without going hands on and a project forces one to research and try new things. The type of new things I would rather not try on my two working pins.

I have a working HS sys 11 I could sell. Needs some pf touch ups, one switch needs to be tweaked (I was going to fix it), otherwise seems to play fine.

#5462 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm selling my JM. Anyone interested? I just received new x/y nuts to replace as they were squeaking. I will get pics up. Has some fad on the front and a few inches in, but looks good. Good looking PF, except the scratch at the rear left diverter. I raised both diverters up so they are not scraping anymore. Start at $2200.
EDIT: it has some led lighting, spot lights, temezel crate mod and mirror blades.

IMG_0100-855.JPGIMG_0100-855.JPG IMG_0101.JPGIMG_0101.JPG IMG_0102.JPGIMG_0102.JPG IMG_0104.JPGIMG_0104.JPG IMG_0127.JPGIMG_0127.JPG IMG_0128-585.JPGIMG_0128-585.JPG IMG_0119-599.JPGIMG_0119-599.JPG IMG_0105.JPGIMG_0105.JPG
#5471 9 years ago

HS for sale
Asking $850. Everything works and looks good, except the PF has some wear. Topper is on and works. A plastic may be broke and some clear one is glued near the ramp to stop air balls?

photo 1(2).JPGphoto 1(2).JPG
photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPG
photo 2(2).JPGphoto 2(2).JPG
photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG
photo 3.JPGphoto 3.JPG
photo 4.JPGphoto 4.JPG

#5473 9 years ago

Update on HS for sale. Unit is not at my house, it is at my business partners, so I don't remember or know all about it. I did however buy/pick it up. One of the player displays was out. P4 and we never play 4 player games. He called me today and we were talking about the sale and he mentioned it to me.

I'm looking for a used one to put in it and get it working asap, if anyone has one for sale. Otherwise I'll take a look this weekend at it. Once I am there, I'll get more pictures and video of it playing for those that already contacted me.

#5477 9 years ago

I fixed the squeal tonight. Had to lube the gear box. Mirror blades are out now, stock trans will go back in. Asking $2k. Game works great!

image-24.jpgimage-24.jpg
image-213.jpgimage-213.jpg
image-603.jpgimage-603.jpg
image-877.jpgimage-877.jpg
image-269.jpgimage-269.jpg

#5484 9 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

I might have a T2 for sale, kind of on the fence if I want to sell it or not. It's a good players unit. Nice cab, pf is very good. Boards have definitely had work done on them but game plays well with no errors. If your looking for good players unit, this is it. Not a collectors unit for sure though. $1800 ish would be what I'm looking for on it.
Also have a undocumented HUO Space Jam that I will be selling. I bought this from a Warner Bros distributor/licensee of their merchandise about 2 years ago. Condition is fantastic, I still have the (1 ball missing issue) on it. $1700
Would be interested in a trade as well if that works too.
Time to "freshen up" the lineup
My interests? Most DMD games, or system 11 Williams games

Any interested in a sys 11 High speed? Trade HS + cash for one of those? Next week we'd be willing to go for a trade on HS if no cash deal comes.

#5506 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone planning on bringing anything cool to the Pinball Circus?

if my lwjp is up and running I may bring that, and have it fs.

#5520 9 years ago

Um...I've been fairly set on $1400. If I list on CL it would be a tad more of course.

2 weeks later
#5679 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballYeti:

My girlfriend and I stopped by Sun Ray Lanes last night to play pinball and we had a blast! The pins are clean, well cared for, and a ton of fun to play. Nice work policano! We met policano and northvibe while there and had a great time talking to them.

Great to meet you! The games were super nice. I put some time on Mustang, really like it. Then we hit TWD and added the mirror blades, shaker and yellow back gi. AWESOME!!!!!

#5680 9 years ago

TWD - first play. I HATED the game. The ball was in the pops for 30 seconds plus. I wanted to love it, like the look, the shots "look" good. After I played more, 10+ games, the ball didn't stay in the pops, I actually liked it up there when it was, but it wasn't hanging up there. Shots are tight as hell. Modes were hard to start. Be a great game at home when you can spend tons of time with it. The code deff feels like it needs work. Super excited to play new code on it.

#5709 9 years ago

Man, if my coworkers only knew this...they bitched at 50 cents on WPT! all are set to 25 cents :/

#5710 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Good point, I guess the only comparison we have locally is Bill Paxton pinball machine at SS Billiards, 1 of a kind, $1/play. Also Big Bang Bar, original run, $1 at SS.
That being said, it's your game and your cash paying for it, so charge what you deem to be fair and people will pay to play. I do not think $1.50 is out of hand and 4/$5 is even better.

yeah I agree though, rare games I can see staying at $1. I totally forgot to try paxton game at pin circus :/ I'll have to swing down again.

#5719 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

You live in Duluth, Man. The only other thing out there is the lake which until it freezes over isn't really cool.
chris

CHRIS!~ BUT I'M HERE!

There are a few trees...some college girls....beer..LOTS of hand crafted beer....and cheese curds...

EDIT: and the 2 sweet pin's on CL from Cook that look beat to hell for over $1k

#5720 9 years ago

Yeah, what is "cheap"?

#5723 9 years ago

Like a built in ball save!

#5728 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I'm going to go with Ed Hansen at Rocco's Pizza in Little Canada. He just posted an updated photo of his pizza place on Facebook with the caption that T3 joined the lineup today.

ha sweet. I'll have to swing by there when I'm down again.

#5736 9 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Had a blast at expo and had the pleasure of hanging out and getting to know Todd Tucky

image.jpg 276 KB

AARon got to meet Todd?! DANG IT! Wish I would of came with ya!

I'm looking for a DMD game, in the $1k-2k ish price range. Let me know if you have anything.

#5740 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

If you are referring to the pony-tailed chap in the picture there, that would be the illustrious, Mr. Chris. Technician Extraordinaire for Eastside pinball!

chris...arron? seriously? I just saw him for walking dead. How do I mess his name up

2 weeks later
#5805 9 years ago

Travel to Duluth!

#5815 9 years ago

GAH, I wish I lived closer.

2 weeks later
#5877 9 years ago

You know whysnow has a key

#5886 9 years ago

Race for the checkpoint!

#5907 9 years ago
#5912 9 years ago

I'd love a BBH pin, but have a few other things to get first

#5915 9 years ago

ZOMG IS THAT MMR?!?!

#5918 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

1 of 2 TWDLEs I think.
Apparently Chris thought you could link them up like NBAjam

haha, I figured. Fight zombies all coop like on cod zombies?!

#5941 9 years ago

It is the same as a vending/pop machine, just retro fitted for the pin mech.

#5947 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Lord help me if these are installed at Mort's. Keeping it cash only makes it easier to have a hard cut off.

Just one more click in he app I swear

#5963 9 years ago

Friend is looking for a pin called Count Down, I assume this one
http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=count+down&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#573

Anyone have leads to one?

#5970 9 years ago

naw, he be trolling

#5995 9 years ago

WEaring shorts in the winteR?

#5998 9 years ago

Maybe he has jeggings on :-p

#6021 9 years ago

What the....

#6042 9 years ago

I've been dreaming of a lotr for the last week. Just not the right time :/ glws!

#6044 9 years ago

Hahahaha....mmmm...I'm diggin the tron and csi....gives a good mix of brutality and fun

On another topic, I'm looking for a $1500 ish game, love a sys 3. Needs to be a DMD. Condition can range from player to nicer.

1 week later
#6097 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Let's get this thread to 10,000 by Christmas (2015)

Need another game on route, looking for $1500 ish dmd!

#6099 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

you and me both brother.

We need to over take the world with $1500 pins!

#6101 9 years ago

Tee'd off does good on route? Nice! I have a customer we just dropped Gladiators off, not even a week later I get an email that it is so awesome they want a 2nd one.

Sys 3's are great. I like them and they've been solid. The client above runs 3 shifts, so that stays on almost all the time. I am about to put a belkin wemo on it so I can shut it off when need be.

#6103 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

There are people that enjoy Tee'd Off but I would not say it does well on route.
It seems sturdy and has only had a few issues so from a maintainence perspective it is nice on route. I get the impression that many Sys 3 are like that.
Gladiators is a fun game also!

I have a good time on Gladiators when I go clean the game, but I never got into it. Speaking of which, I need a new plunger spring for it...thing is weak as heck.

#6105 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Jesus. At this rate we will be there next week.
You boys just want to exchange cell number? You can text each other at night when your going to bed.

Bump for 10K

stop pm'ing me to get another waterworld so you can enjoy the greatest pinball game to date I'll have one...sometime...again

1 week later
#6143 9 years ago
Quoted from fmofmpls:

Hey guys. Just picked up a Laser War about two weeks ago here in the Mpls area. Great to be among fellow pinheads in the area. I also own a CFTBL table.

welcome!

1 week later
#6210 9 years ago

Oh man Hope he is and his family is well. He hasn't responded to my last few text over the course of a couple weeks

#6273 9 years ago

Still looking for a $1500 ish DMD pin in okay/good shape. Maybe even two....

1 week later
#6317 9 years ago

Pin at the wedding?!

#6319 9 years ago

Ohhhh Jonogo may of had one.....

1 week later
#6391 9 years ago

Is there any place to play an AMH in MN or WI, near the twin cities or north?

1 week later
#6405 9 years ago

PEOPLE play it and let us know!

3 weeks later
#6487 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Just putting out a feeler. Have a friend looking to sell his Barb Wire. Havn't got details or pics yet. I will likely post it here for sale soon. Anyone have any interest in this title? Says it's in "good" condition.

I'm interested, pending price and details/pics

#6516 9 years ago

I just wished I lived closer :/

#6521 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It's only a 2 hr and 19 minute commute one way...where's your sense of commitment? We actually have a guy who lives in Rochester than commutes for most of the events in the cities and that blows my mind. I love pinball, but I can't say I would do the same in his position.

hahaha. I did come to the ST release and LOVED it. Not a big fan of mortimers location....but it was good. I think the release party was moved to the weekends now? Of course after the ST party someone was stabbed in the parking lot....not related to the st party

#6522 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well why don't you start something up there then we would have to come to you.

Ya I would love to. But the vendor up here won't even fix the broken games on route as is, or if you can even find a pin on route. I'd have to start a distribution company

#6526 9 years ago

hahaha. I'd be down for that. I have a few on location, we could try and get some at a bar or local place open to the public. All are currently in business breakrooms.

#6528 9 years ago

I could just run it from my basement

Maybe I need my own bar? Been thinking about doing that for a while.

#6547 9 years ago

Does John live at Mort's?

#6597 9 years ago

They call everyone pinball wizards :shudder:

WWWYZZERDD!!!

2 weeks later
#6713 9 years ago

My friend is looking for a pin as a bday present to a family friend. Looking for one of these games. Needs to be in good/decent shape. Looking to buy ASAP.

Addams Family
Iron Man
Avengers
Star Trek

#6714 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yes you have been missed

yeah josh! we miss you

#6734 9 years ago

Mmmm I think I talked to him about JM. Nice guy

#6758 9 years ago
Quoted from policano:

That radio shack sadly closed.

Tony, you going to mgc?

#6762 9 years ago

Still looking for a dmd game for a friend! Looking to spend about $4500

#6766 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I'll sell Black Rose for $4500. Heck, i'll even deliver it up there too

hahah. that is a lot of gas money

Quoted from ChrisS:

I have a few DMD games I would sell to you for $4500.00
chris

twd le?

#6773 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

At $4500.00 you have personally insulted me.
chris

you didn't say which

#6807 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

He's a great dude. He has a problem with constantly rotating machines in and out but other that he is alright.

he hasn't rotated games in forever!

#6837 9 years ago

I didn't see the game but just saw the final score... sad. I was hoping they'd take it.

#6859 9 years ago

Chris, don't be stupid. Go get the HOU Waterworld you always wanted.

#6876 9 years ago

Bryan I saw you with a beer.... Here's a tall spotted cow

image.jpgimage.jpg
#6877 9 years ago

Mgc shots

image.jpgimage.jpg
#6889 9 years ago

zomg stern posted lotr white wood. lotr VE?!?! hopefully after a few months.

#6891 9 years ago

$5k

I think a lotr is next in the line up, although the wife really liked NGG

#6895 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That was said to be something they found and was from the original game not a remake.

Ya I was just being a dork and gettng Jonogo to talk

#6897 9 years ago

You see all the differences in the pf though? It would be cool if they would talk about the changes in a short documentary after each game was finished. White wood to production.

#6900 9 years ago

F my yard.... grass and weeds don't need me to grow

#6901 9 years ago

stupid met is in mpls for...forever!

#6903 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

You know when the weather is changing and everyone is starting to work on their yards..... This thread slows to a crawl.

those Polk PSW-10 are like $129 now... You bought so many, it drove the price up!

#6928 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Speaking of New Glarus, has anyone tried the Scream IIPA yet? Just picked up a couple 4 packs today and it's fantastic!

IMAG1446.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Hmm no. I'll have to pick some up! How is the hop taste?

#6931 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It's plenty hoppy but not overbearing and is easy to drink unlike some Imperials. Has hints of Citrus and pine and a smooth aftertaste. It's definitely my favorite New Glarus beer and I've tried nearly all of them as I visit the brewery at least a couple times a year.

Excellent. I'll get some asap! Thanks!

#6954 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone looking to sell an AC/DC premium/luci??? I've got some cash just burning a whole in my pocket. I think a nice AC/DC would do the trick!

mmmmm good game. Prem w/ helen trans or a luci would be perfect. I do like the luci art and pf. Good luck! MN seems to be a tad slow for some games, but if you can ship there should be someone out there willing to sell when the next stern is announced!

#6956 8 years ago

Oh I want a lotr ve badly. I really like that game.

#6959 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I thought you were holding out for the Waterworld VE?
How does your lady like her gift?

haha, I will sell tron and met for a waterworld ve. Maybe even my house.

The lady is loving the gift! just not as much as a wedding ring. which is next so...

#6976 8 years ago

So glad to see wwe getting updates. Any big changes you noticed? I've only put 1 or 2 games on one at mgc.

#6978 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I haven't played the new code yet. Probably won't get a chance until this Sunday.

Stern Pinball has posted new WWE code version V1.17 for the Pro and Limited Edition models.
This code contains additional artwork, enhanced lighting effects, new sound and speech effects, and bug fixes.
In addition the code has significant SPIKE™ system upgrades.
Pro model (V1.17):
http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-pro
Limited Edition (V1.17)
http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-le
This update can also be found on our website www.sternpinball.com in the game code library.

V1.17 - April 17, 2015
=======================
Spike System
- Added GUI for system updates including a progress bar.
- Added file selection for system updates.
- Adjusted functionality of updates to be more robust.
*Updates will perform a 1 time self-reboot to install new firmware.
- Adjusted speed and versitility of the node board.
- Fixed an issue where some USB sticks did not work probably with our new system.
*Approved USB sticks must be used for this update. Subsequent updates will accept other
current USB sticks.
Gameplay
- Added artwork and speech.
*Championship belts
*Pins
*Multiball
*Superstars
*Royal Rumble
- Added new match victory condition.
- Added new video of Superstars for the Titantron
- Increased shaker motor usage.
- Fixed artwork and speech.
- Fixed an issue where Referee multiball would not behave correctly with matches.
- Fixed an issue where some championship matches would not start correctly.

1 week later
#6986 8 years ago

I'm at thumper pond resort. Says they have two pinball machines. Please tell me they were tin the waterpark with the collapsed roof.....

#6988 8 years ago

Boo none in the aecade, only one in the bar....

#6989 8 years ago

Beat up who dunnit. Was about to put a top score and the ball got stuck at te eject hole and I couldn't Un stuck it....maybe later.....

#6993 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Room for 10 more in the new house

received_10155554656390241.jpeg (Click image to enlarge)

WOOT WOOT!

#6997 8 years ago

anyone excited for Kiss? Is Mortimers getting one?

#7001 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Mort's and East Side Pinball have ordered. Not sure on the others as of now.

Tony! Let me know when you get it and I'll come down!

901 posts in this topic match your search for posts by northvibe. You are on page 1 of 4.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/1?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.