1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 415.
#9901 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

That reminds me, if you go GOT, go Pro. It is the better version of the game and cheaper to boot.

Leads into my next question! The castle looks cool on the GOT Premium but I see alot of people say the Pro. Is it because it slows down the game or something else all together?

#9902 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

That reminds me, if you go GOT, go Pro. It is the better version of the game and cheaper to boot.

Yes...1000x this. The LE has nifty dragon wing movement and the lightshow is more colorful, but the upper playfield hides half of your shots and really affects the flow. I still like the LE...but I like the pro much better.

The pro also makes way more narrative sense. On the pro you advance Wall multiball from the lanes...the furthest "north" thing on the playfield. On the LE for some insane reason it's moved to the dragon shot (which is now the Castle Black shot...why would the castle kick back at you? and why would you advance/fight Targaryen at the Castle Black shot?) and the dragon is moved up to the upper playfield. So now you advance both wall and Targaryen from the same shot...that's lame and it no longer makes as much sense to the theme. I know it has been said that Steve Ritchie designs the LE first and then strips stuff for the pro, but in this case it really feels as though the pro was the original intent and the upper playfield was tacked on and other compromises were made to get it to work.

#9903 6 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

I still have a playfield (No handle mechs, missing 2 switches and the coil plunger) that I'm willing to trade for a back door set-up.

Sorry but that won't get me anywhere. I have a game that is complete with the exception of the tub behind the playfield and the coin box.

I have a second one that is missing levers and some playfield parts besides those items.

#9905 6 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Sorry but that won't get me anywhere. I have a game that is complete with the exception of the tub behind the playfield and the coin box.
I have a second one that is missing levers and some playfield parts besides those items.

I have the catch pan but I want to keep my trade offer in tact. Do you know a sheet metal guy? I could trace out the pan and you could have it fabbed locally.

#9906 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

How did you like the games?!
I only had a couple games on DI at MGC and it wasn't enough as I didn't know what I was shooting at. However that game looks awesome.
SW - haven't played but I love the depth the code will have so those players that love that will enjoy it! Great game for the home!

They were very cool. I was just like you northvibe, only played it at expo twice and one game at MGC. Because of the lines. I went there last night and nobody was playing any of the games. Stepped right up to dialed in and dropped 10 bucks in. There is no price break and it was taking my money fast. but i love Pat Lawlors games. There is so much going on in that game it's hard to keep track. There were a lot of time I didn't know where i was suppose to shoot at. so busy under the glass. I love emoji mode. That mode cracks me up every time. lol. star wars is cool. I can see depth in the code. I like how you get to select the characters. I like the fact that you can lock the X multipliers. something cool and different. Has the Steve Richie flow. best animations so far on the new LCD screen. Also every time i activated the TY fighters i kept forgetting to hit the button on the lock down bar because i was so into the game. Give it a try when you can northvibe.

Quoted from KingPinGames:

Glad you were able to play it. We are having a launch party at Sunset Lanes on Saturday August 19th starting at 11am.

I will try my best to come. I have off that Saturday morning so most likely. Will you be in attendance kingpin?

#9907 6 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

I have the catch pan but I want to keep my trade offer in tact. Do you know a sheet metal guy? I could trace out the pan and you could have it fabbed locally.

My Father-in-law was one but we lost him in November. I am sure I could find one. I still want to keep the second game together as it's 95 percent complete. 2 extra playfields with no back door won't get me far.

#9908 6 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

They were very cool. I was just like you northvibe, only played it at expo twice and one game at MGC. Because of the lines. I went there last night and nobody was playing any of the games. Stepped right up to dialed in and dropped 10 bucks in. There is no price break and it was taking my money fast. but i love Pat Lawlors games. There is so much going on in that game it's hard to keep track. There were a lot of time I didn't know where i was suppose to shoot at. so busy under the glass. I love emoji mode. That mode cracks me up every time. lol. star wars is cool. I can see depth in the code. I like how you get to select the characters. I like the fact that you can lock the X multipliers. something cool and different. Has the Steve Richie flow. best animations so far on the new LCD screen. Also every time i activated the TY fighters i kept forgetting to hit the button on the lock down bar because i was so into the game. Give it a try when you can northvibe.

I will try my best to come. I have off that Saturday morning so most likely. Will you be in attendance kingpin?

yes, i will be.

#9909 6 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

So I received a tip from kingpin that there was dialed in to play at sunset bowl in Waukesha. I went there last night and in fact there is one on location to play. a LE. But what he didn't tell me was there was also the new star wars to play. So i went there last night and played 2 brand new games. pretty sweet. I was there for like 4 hours. Just posting a FYI for the community. Also I was talking with another pinhead while playing and fox run lanes down the street i guess also has a star wars from just talking to him. It's set to 5 ball like there other games. but i didn't play that one yet.

I have never been to sunset bowl , but I am going to check it out tomorrow night and get a few games in on Dialed in and Star Wars . Thanks for the info !

#9910 6 years ago

Is that the Bowling placw on Sunset Ave near Grand?

#9911 6 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Is that the Bowling placw on Sunset Ave near Grand?

Yeah it looks as though it is on Sunset right between S Grand and S West .

#9912 6 years ago

I'm still on the look-out for good sys11 machines. I'm thinking of spinning off my Family Guy to pick up a couple. So many hard choices.

Hope this helps get us to 200.

#9913 6 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

I've got a nice Independence Day up for sale - $1950

Price reduced to $1850

#9914 6 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Price reduced to $1850

If I didn't already have one. Fun game hopefully someone comes to pick it up.

#9915 6 years ago

Put a new pop bumper in, looks too nice for the playfield

20170727_191634 (resized).jpg20170727_191634 (resized).jpg

#9917 6 years ago

August 6th, 9am to 1pm the pinball drone racing returns to SS Billiards. Midwest Drone Racing is providing free games on Dialed In, besides the thrill of the racing drones.

Stop in and enjoy the fun.

September 24th will be a similar event, fundraising for the VFW.

LTG : )

#9918 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'd say it was just a little worn.

Surprised there wasn't mylar from the factory. Rest of the playfield isn't too bad, but the pop bumper here is pretty far gone.

#9919 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Surprised there wasn't mylar from the factory. Rest of the playfield isn't too bad, but the pop bumper here is pretty far gone.

ah man. Did they put mylar ring down around the pop like Gottlieb sys80's? My BH has the same wear on the upper pf pops...supper lame as there are no decals to cover it :/

#9920 6 years ago

Possibly looking to sell my HUO Spiderman and my HUO TSPP. If anyone in the area is interested, hit me up.

#9921 6 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Anyone have a decent Corvette pin there looking to sell? Have a very good friend looking for one here in the cities.

Not sure if you're still looking for a Corvette pin but this one was posted on CL a week ago in South St. Paul. minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#9923 6 years ago

Well not to try and battle you for a Spiderman sale...but I just happened to come and post something similar.

Original HUO Spiderman. Modded out and minty.

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my beautiful 2007 HUO Spiderman. I'd rate it a 9.9/10. Check out the shooter lane, Dock Ock magnet, and Dock Ock hole. It has the following mods: -Shaker Motor -All LEDs...”
2017-08-01
Sioux Falls, SD
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 918 times

#9924 6 years ago
Quoted from atipinball:

Not sure if you're still looking for a Corvette pin but this one was posted on CL a week ago in South St. Paul. minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Yeah, I saw that one. Too much $$$. Thanks tho....

#9925 6 years ago

SpidermanVault HUO with 135 total plays. Perfect in every way.

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/spider-man-vault

#9926 6 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

SpidermanVault HUO with 135 total plays. Perfect in every way.
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/spider-man-vault

Thanks for the link to the archive page???

#9927 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Thanks for the link to the archive page???

I think he was trying to link this

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Spiderman Vault Pinball with only 135 total plays that is Home Use Only. Game is perfect in every way with no ghosting of the inserts. Build date was Nov 2016. Includes LED color c...”
2017-08-02
Lakeville, MN
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 190 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9928 6 years ago

Thanks Whysnot. Not sure what happened there and I can no longer edit my post. Not exactly sure how to get the fancy link with the pic like that anyway.

#9929 6 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Thanks Whysnot. Not sure what happened there and I can no longer edit my post. Not exactly sure how to get the fancy link with the pic like that anyway.

you go to the ad, click the embed in forum post and then copy/past the text that pops up

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

#9930 6 years ago

I've got a HUO, loaded AC/DC preimum I'm looking to sell. Has every bell and whistle imaginable, including the Mike D video mod.
Please PM me if interested.
Thanks!

#9931 6 years ago

These new machines are cool and all, but a bit pricey. Anyone within a couple hours of SE MN have an early SS machine they are considering parting with. Fixer upper is all right if the playfield isn't too bad.

I can't really say I have a collection if I only have one machine...

NOTE: Still working on convincing the wife I need a collection, so I also figured I'd say hello and help this thread get to page 200!

#9932 6 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

I've got a HUO, loaded AC/DC preimum I'm looking to sell. Has every bell and whistle imaginable, including the Mike D video mod.
Please PM me if interested.
Thanks!

I haven't even played it yet! Free bump.

#9933 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty6point2:

These new machines are cool and all, but a bit pricey. Anyone within a couple hours of SE MN have an early SS machine they are considering parting with. Fixer upper is all right if the playfield isn't too bad.
NOTE: Still working on convincing the wife I need a collection, so I also figured I'd say hello and help this thread get to page 200!

A MN Pinsider I know has a Party Animal-$900, Police Force-$900 with new plastics and ramps and a Dr Dude-$1900. PM me if you want his name. I've never seen these games just helping him out.

#9934 6 years ago

so I also figured I'd say hello

Hello ! And welcome my friend.

LTG : )

#9935 6 years ago

Welcome! It's great being addicted

#9936 6 years ago

Welcome to the madness. I honestly have no idea how I amassed a "collection" after looking for just one pin, but it happened - be careful! I recently decided to try to get down to 2-3 pins...I'm not sure what kind of price you're looking to hit, but I've got a 1981 Bally Fireball II - amazing art package, real mirrored backglass, speech, multi ball, etc. 1000 Topper not included

IMG_3603.JPG (resized).jpegIMG_3603.JPG (resized).jpeg
It looks good in any lineup
IMG_4098.JPG (resized).jpegIMG_4098.JPG (resized).jpeg

#9937 6 years ago

I don't know no how far from wisconsin you are but I have a starship troopers for sale. Priced at $2000. I live in Stevens point but if it doesn't sell can get it to lacrosse in a couple weeks.
Pm me if intrested.

#9938 6 years ago

Looking for a colordmd led if anyone is getting rid of one for a LCD version, let me know!

#9939 6 years ago

Looking to buy a Wizard of Oz Emerald City. If you or anyone is thinking of selling please let me know

#9940 6 years ago

We have a GB Premium or AC DC Pro available for trade. Looking for a TOM, TOTAN, CV or Indiana Jones. Hit me up if anyone is interested..

#9941 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I'm still on the look-out for good sys11 machines. I'm thinking of spinning off my Family Guy to pick up a couple. So many hard choices.
Hope this helps get us to 200.

I have a couple system 11 machines (PINBOT, Grand Lizard)and original Data East system 11 platform (Torpedo Alley, Laser War) pins listed. Schaumburg, IL.
Pinbot video I shot today

#9942 6 years ago

Sorry all I am looking for is the Wizard of Oz thanks for the offer. I case anyone is interested I am selling my LOTR

#9943 6 years ago

Looking to buy a star trek premium if anyone is thinking of selling. I'm in southern wi near madison.

#9944 6 years ago

After I drive forever to get a lotr, now local people start selling them hahaha

#9945 6 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

Looking to buy a Wizard of Oz Emerald City. If you or anyone is thinking of selling please let me know

what is it specifically that you are looking for in the emerald city? i have my personal one that i would let go, otherwise i have an almost new (was used at one show) standard edition with the 2.0 light system, shaker motor and warranty.

let me know

#9946 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

A MN Pinsider I know has a Party Animal-$900, Police Force-$900 with new plastics and ramps and a Dr Dude-$1900.

Pretty fair price for a Police Force with new plastics and ramps. Decent System 11 pin for under 1k.

#9947 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

A MN Pinsider I know...

Quoted from LTG:

Hello ! And welcome my friend.

Quoted from northvibe:

Welcome! It's great being addicted

Quoted from AudioHaven:

Welcome to the madness.

Thanks for the welcome and leads. I'll be following up on some of these!

#9948 6 years ago

I'm going to look at and most likely buy my first EM, Gottlieb Playball. I've never opened an em or a wedgehead. How do I get the head off?

Looks like it has jones plugs and bolts? Key on the back of the head?

#9949 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm going to look at and most likely buy my first EM, Gottlieb Playball. I've never opened an em or a wedgehead. How do I get the head off?
Looks like it has jones plugs and bolts? Key on the back of the head?

Typically just 3 plugs to disconnect, and your typical 4 head bolts. Pretty simple actually. Most have a lock on top of the back panel. Turn the key and pull the backbox panel out. A bit jealous I must say, I still want a nice EM. Congrats if you pick it up....

#9950 6 years ago

if anyone wants the CPR, swords of fury printed/mirrored backglass they just made, let me know. I have one for sale. You can have it for the CPR price without having to pay for shipping.

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/199?hl=audiohaven and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.