1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,727 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 415.
#901 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

WOW! W?D did not last long in your collection Josh

I know... not very happy to sell it, but my son is really liking A13 and not much else.. Some need to go, I'm out of space!

#902 11 years ago

.. double post.

mods please delete

#903 11 years ago

.. triple post.

mods please delete

#904 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

.. triple post.
mods please delete

Karma post whoring there Josh.

Good luck with the sales.

#905 11 years ago

Josh,

I'll trade you a HUO Nugent I just picked up for something.

#906 11 years ago
Quoted from roger0043:

Karma post whoring there Josh.

Good luck with the sales.

You know me Roger! Always trying to get that extra point!!

Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Josh,I'll trade you a HUO Nugent I just picked up for something

Hey Bill, I've never played a Nugent. From the pics, I don't think I want it, looks too much like an EM, however the theme kicks a$$!!.. Thanks anyways!

#907 11 years ago

Josh,

If you ever want to unload that Slugfest let me know.

#908 11 years ago

I may be looking for a Decent Demolition Man in the near future. I have no more pins to trade (mine are all keepers now) but I will be restoring a few arcade cabs this summer that will be for sale or I could use as a partial trade. Titles up for restoration: Restored Punchout! ($1000), Restored Frogger ($800), Custom Horizontal Multi ($800), Frogger-themed Vertical Multi ($1000), Dedicated Pigout! ($700). Also, if anyone is looking for a fully restored TRON arcade machine, I'd do an even up swap on that one, as the values would be pretty equal (+/- $2000 or so). Just throwing that out there.

In other MN Pin news, my annual Galaxy Blue Soiree is coming up on Saturday May 25th, starting around 3pm in Avon, MN (about 75 miles NW of Minneapolis on I-94). I will have 4 pins at the (home-based) event, and about 20-25 vids. BYOB or liquor is appreciated, but we do have a fully stocked wet bar for those that forget. There is also a liquor store in Avon, right off the freeway exit, 1.5 miles from my front door. There will be food, 80's music, yard games and plenty of pinheads and vid guys to talk shop with.

#909 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Someone list some pins for sale here. I need a fix.

I may be open to selling my TZ soon. I would rather trade for a LOTR, IM, SM, BDK, TOM, or SS but would be open to others or an outright sale. PM if interested.

#910 11 years ago

Mortimer's Monthly Tournament coming up this Sunday. As usual, starts just after 6:00. Random draw, double elimination and D&G puts up 100% of the prize money to double whatever is there from the $5 buy in. Prizes for 1st-4th and random draws for your $5 buy in back, so anyone can win.

Also, Tops Tournaments are running...

TF Tops - prize pool was $77

AC/DC premium - prize pool was $64

#911 11 years ago
Quoted from roger0043:

Josh,
If you ever want to unload that SlugFest let me know.

I have a slugfest I may be looking to unload sooner than later.

I just need to get it out of the basement to make room for the System 11 wall

chris

#912 11 years ago

Josh,
I'll trade you a HUO Nugent I just picked up for something.

Hummmmmmm. That Nugent might look good in line with my other music pins.

chris

#913 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

roger0043 said:

Josh,

I have a SlugFest I may be looking to unload sooner than later.

Make it happen, you guys are practically neighbors!

Quoted from ChrisS:

Hummmmmmm. That Nugent might look good in line with my other music pins.

chris

MOAR MUSIC PINS!!

#914 11 years ago
Quoted from roger0043:

Josh,

I'll have my Pennant Fever fixed up here in the next month or so, if you would be interested in that title.. Predecessor to the Slugger. (also cheaper! )

#915 11 years ago
Quoted from roger0043:

Josh,

I have one for sale if Josh doesn't want to sell his. I have a card dispenser with mine, and it is a proto game also.

#916 11 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Mortimer's Monthly Tournament coming up this Sunday. As usual, starts just after 6:00. Random draw, double elimination and D&G puts up 100% of the prize money to double whatever is there from the $5 buy in. Prizes for 1st-4th and random draws for your $5 buy in back, so anyone can win.
Also, Tops Tournaments are running...
TF Tops - prize pool was $77
AC/DC premium - prize pool was $64

Rumor is that they're supposed to have a Metallica Pro soon (1 to 2 weeks) and possibly an upgrade to one of the limited editions later!?

Don't hold me to that... just something I overheard.

#917 11 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Rumor is that they're supposed to have a Metallica Pro soon (1 to 2 weeks) and possibly an upgrade to one of the limited editions later!?

They have an LE coming for sure. Possibly a Pro too. John from D&G is going to let me know today.

#918 11 years ago

I have one for sale if Josh doesn't want to sell his. I have a card dispenser with mine, and it is a proto game also.

Your brother will let you sell that?? I may be interested in the card dispenser if you'd let that go.

#919 11 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Talked to John. They are getting an LE and a Pro. He hopes to have both at a Metallica launch party there towards the end of May.

#920 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Your brother will let you sell that?? I may be interested in the card dispenser if you'd let that go.

Make sure that you've got the wiring and connectors needed to hook it up.

I have NO idea how these work, but it would stink if something was missing from the board or something.

I'm sure Bill can figure it out for you.

#921 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Make sure that you've got the wiring and connectors needed to hook it up.

I have NO idea how these work, but it would stink if something was missing from the board or something.

It's weird, I sent him the listing for this PF that he got. The card dispenser is a total one off proto type of thing, but it looks to be factory. There is no mention of it on the ipdb either...

But yes, if I bought it, I'd want install help included (I'd pay for the install in beer!)

#922 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

The card dispenser is a total one off proto type of thing, but it looks to be factory.

It is my friend. It came with a manual on how to hook it up to the PF game. I have yet to put it on the game. Sounds like a good weekend project.

#923 11 years ago

It is my friend. It came with a manual on how to hook it up to the PF game. I have yet to put it on the game. Sounds like a good weekend project.

I wanna see how this works, I've very interested!

#924 11 years ago

Got my fix tonight. All better for now.

024.JPG024.JPG

#925 11 years ago

ES, WW, and Swords of fury?? WOW!

#926 11 years ago

Didn't these all pop up on the MKE CRAIGLIST. Did you land them or was this from another buyer. Nice stuff.

Hopefully your SOF ends up looking like the one at MGC. That machine was sick.

Chris

#927 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Got my fix tonight. All better for now.

so which are for sale??? I think I may have 'dibs' on a certain title that you already own...

#928 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

WOW! W?D did not last long in your collection Josh...

I just sold mine this past week and miss it.

Wha? I thought yours was a definite keeper? What happened?

#929 11 years ago

Hey Russ....Keep me on the list of buyers for your excess (pin run-off) sys 11's as well.

#930 11 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

It was apparently less of a keeper than TAF, CFTBL, CONGO, FT, RFM, and Tx.

In other words > I should not have sold it, but I am out of room. It was my least favorite (even though I really liked it) and it was working 100% which meant it was an easy sale. Actually a nice pinsider contacted me and wanted to look at it. He liked it and made me a fair offer.

The positive is that I get to try out something new >> picking it up on Friday and will divulge the title then.

#931 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Didn't these all pop up on the MKE CRAIGLIST. Did you land them or was this from another buyer. Nice stuff.
Hopefully your SOF ends up looking like the one at MGC. That machine was sick.
Chris

Quoted from Whysnow:

so which are for sale??? I think I may have 'dibs' on a certain title that you already own...

Quoted from cowman57:

Hey Russ....Keep me on the list of buyers for your excess (pin run-off) sys 11's as well.

These are not the ones from Milwaukee. I believe those were fake. $550 System 11's? I wish. Truth is I paid quite heavily for these. I wanted the SOF but it will never look like the one at MGC because I doubt I will ever put LEDs in it. Looks nice the way it is. The WW will be sold eventually and Hilton would have first dibs on it but again, I paid enough for these that I may have to use eBay to move it. I won't be making a decision until my CPR playfield gets here. Not sure if I am keeping my Diamond plate PF in my current game or the repro. I may offer the repro with this game if I decide not to keep it.

Scott, Earthshaker is a game I always wanted to play more and never got a chance to. This one might come available not too far down the road. Can't keep everything you know. Good part of the story for me is I got the SOF I wanted. This deal came together fast. I had seen these games before and played the SOF. 25 hours after I found out they were a available, they were in my garage.

#932 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Scott, Earthshaker is a game I always wanted to play more and never got a chance to. This one might come available not too far down the road.

I'd be interested in ES as well if others don't want it. It just seems natural that ES and WW belong together.

Man, those CPR WW playfields look awesome, I can't wait for mine. If only CPR could get TAF away from IPB.

#933 11 years ago
Quoted from gjbwalker:

I'd be interested in ES as well if others don't want it. It just seems natural that ES and WW belong together.
Man, those CPR WW playfields look awesome, I can't wait for mine. If only CPR could get TAF away from IPB.

You can bet that ES will be sitting right next to my WW for a while. I just wish CPR would do Jungle Lord and Pharaoh backglasses.

#934 11 years ago

Well Congrats on the System 11 Trifecta. ES is on the list for me. I love those machines.

chris

#935 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

You can bet that ES will be sitting right next to my WW for a while.

It just makes sense.

Quoted from ChrisS:

Well Congrats on the System 11 Trifecta. ES is on the list for me. I love those machines.

I love my Pinbot . . . it still holds it's own against later games. I can't wait to get my WW back together. It's been a long restore project, only to cap it off with a new CPR playfield and plastics.

#936 11 years ago

Got the train! Now I need the machine!

Come on Metallica

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

#937 11 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

For me personally, nothing tends to be a keeper. I say its a keeper, then something else comes up or I run out of space/time/money. Any pin I can let go of is a pin I can get again!

#938 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

FS: Goldeneye, WPT, and W?D in MN, I'll post a FS thread later on today. PM me w/ questions.
You heard it here first!

Goldeneye for sale. There's one you don't see often. Wish I could play one that was running good. Usually they run like ass. But I only used to see them at Super Auctions.

#939 11 years ago

Yeah, I noticed another few for sale recently. I'm outta space/money or I'd hold on to it. This game plays pretty well, but Its the only one I've ever played. Everything seems to work properly, ball save, satellite, ramps.

#940 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

For me personally, nothing tends to be a keeper. I say its a keeper, then something else comes up or I run out of space/time/money. Any pin I can let go of is a pin I can get again!

THE JONOGO FLOW: defined as the constant stream on pins in and out of Josh's collection. Fueled by indecision, influenced by Tony and a box of wine.

#941 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

THE JONOGO FLOW: defined as the constant stream on pins in and out of Josh's collection. Fueled by indecision, influenced by Tony and a box of wine.

Mostly true. Hey, I just wanna point out that I have brought over 20 games in and out of MN in the past year alone! Some from as far away as Colorado. I'm like the Cross-Continental Pinball Highwayman!

Also indecisive, with the attention span of a squirrel on meth.

#942 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

chris

Tim was nice enough to show me how to break down a machine yesterday by bringing his ES out of storage. I was drooling pretty bad on it.

#943 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I contributed to the Jonogo flow and bought the Spy Hunter (I forgot I still need to pick up that glass...maybe tonight). Tried to contribute more to it with the Jokerz too.

#944 11 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I contributed to the Jonogo flow and bought the Spy Hunter (I forgot I still need to pick up that glass...maybe tonight). Tried to contribute more to it with the Jokerz too

Keepin it in the Midwest family! Sorry the Jokerz! didnt work out John!

Stop over anytime for the glass, or I can run it over to you, Let me know.

#945 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Goldeneye for sale. There's one you don't see often. Wish I could play one that was running good. Usually they run like ass. But I only used to see them at Super Auctions.

Can a Goldeneye play well? I kid, I kid! (I think?)

I always enjoyed seeing that the center magnet ball save would often put a wear spot right on Bond's junk. Beyond that, nothing else from this game sticks out to me.

#946 11 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Tim was nice enough to show me how to break down a machine yesterday by bringing his ES out of storage. I was drooling pretty bad on it.

Yup. I believe you have dibs when Tim wants to sell and then I'm second in line.

chris

#947 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yup. I believe you have dibs when Tim wants to sell and then I'm second in line.
chris

Is ES that good or does he just have a nice one. I need to find time to set mine up.

#948 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Is ES that good or does he just have a nice one. I need to find time to set mine up.

From what I remember ES is good but admittedly it has been a while since i have played a nice one.

#949 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

It's def a good system 11. I think Atlantis will give it a run for its money but that's because Neo's was so amazing at MGC.

Chris

#950 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I like ES for the nostalgia. The one Tim has is beat up pretty bad but the labor of love he puts into a machine is AMAZING and he's one of the few people out there not trying to gouge people when he moves a machine out of his collection.

Quoted from ChrisS:

chris

Yea I got VERY lucky on the timing for getting in line on ES. Ultimately it's Tim's decision though, and if he decided to sell to you I wouldn't be mad, not even a little, because both of you guys are so nice.

There are 20,727 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.