1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 415.
#9401 7 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Speaking of EMs for sale - I'm in the market. (And while I'm in the "Spanish Eyes" has awesome artwork camp, it's a bit far distance wise.)

Yeah, it is obviously much closer to me, but I am not in the market for one.
I agree about the artwork though. Wild stuff.
-Kyros

#9402 7 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Wow. Very reasonable.
In fact, that's not even enough to cover the free pizza.
With such a low entry fee it is obvious that the emphasis is about getting people out and enjoying themselves.
Nice.

That's the idea for sure. Get a bunch of pinball lovers together for an afternoon, give them free pizza, the access to great pinball machines and their beverages of choice...then let the good times commence!

#9403 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Eastside Survivor Pinball Event this Saturday (2/4), 2:00pm at Sun Ray Lanes in St. Paul.
This month we are adding lots of prize giveaways. They will be random draw, so don't feel you need to play well to win. Prizes include; $$$, $25 Gift Certificate, Metallica pinball translite, Stern Star Trek pinball key chain collections, Stern pinball flyer collections and more...in addition to FREE pizza for all the players! It's a fun, casual atmosphere event open to all skill levels. We had a few new faces last month that had a great time, so if you are on the fence about coming, give it a try.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1797292170534818/

i'd go but have a bachelor party, otherwise sounds fun.

#9404 7 years ago
Quoted from EmLover1970:

No wait, it had an Independence Day, not SST.

I currently own the old Sun Ray ID4 machine. Good thing you guys didn't like it cause its in really good shape. I'm happy with it.

#9405 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

i'd go but have a bachelor party, otherwise sounds fun.

Bring em. Nothing says Bachelor Party debauchery like a pinball event!

I liked the ID4, but Tony always had problems with the alien head working right.

#9406 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Bring em. Nothing says Bachelor Party debauchery like a pinball event!
I liked the ID4, but Tony always had problems with the alien head working right.

The optic board was hacked. I had issues with it not working either and ended up fixing it up. Not sure if he hacked the board or if the guy who bought it after he got rid of it did.

#9407 7 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

My collection is full up and then some. Ready to sell a few of my EM pins. All are nice players and priced right to sell . Listed on Wisconsin Pinball. Anybody that finds the ad due to seeing this post here and it leads to an eventual sale - I'll make a donation here to Pinside.
Spanish Eyes, Winner, Doodle Bug, Hi Lo Ace
Thanks

I will sell TWO games for $975 if you come this weekend. Your choices from the four games listed. I need two games gone !

Message me or call (see the ad on Wisconsin Pinball - has photos and number )- first person to my house with cash gets their picks. Go home with two nice games...

Thanks

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1178

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1179

#9408 7 years ago

GTL Cactus Jacks FS - $1100.
Players condition, with a rough cabinet.

Frank

#9409 7 years ago

One month away form the 7th Waun-a-Pinball Tournament?!!

There are still a few spots left, so visit the website to sign up and/or check out the just announced game list!!

http://www.waunapinballtourney.com/

#9410 7 years ago

Anyone have a HUO Mustang Pro for sale? Please pm me if so. Thanks

#9411 7 years ago

Just added my Hobbit Gold Smaug Edition to the marketplace. Like new, perfect playing, 170 plays, looking for a local sale. Contact me if interested.

Added over 7 years ago: Game sold through pinside, moved to archive, contributed.

#9414 7 years ago

Have an oppertunity to switch jobs, that would have me move to the Fond Du Lac Area. As I would not know anyone, are there any private leagues or meet ups? Just seeing if there is a strong community or not. Looking at Pinballmap, route play seems a bit sparse.

If I did move would be hoping to meet some fellow players.

(And don't worry, not deciding to change just because of pinball )

#9415 7 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

Have an oppertunity to switch jobs, that would have me move to the Fond Du Lac Area. As I would not know anyone, are there any private leagues or meet ups? Just seeing if there is a strong community or not. Looking at Pinballmap, route play seems a bit sparse.

I am the head of the Fox Cities Pinball League.
http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewforum.php?f=16&sid=633bffed2f5d60bce7136ef4acfab427

#9416 7 years ago

I played the pins at Up down on Sat Night. It was jam packed in there for sure.

90's pins played slow, not much power to the flippers. Sterns were similar... BUT i loved how loud those pins were. Normally when a bunch of pins are being played, you can't hear your own machine over the music and other games. They had the pins really loud so you can hear your own pin and they literally scream. Was playing the walking dead and the ghost busters had a loud shriek and it sounded amazing with that level of sound. Really added to the affect of the game. Pins were being played 100% of the time I was there, so I didn't get a lot of time on them.

Only thing I'd change about Up Down is for them to get rid of the Skiball near the front. Was too valuable of a space and pretty cramped in the area

#9417 7 years ago

Buddy is bit by the bug and looking for something between 2000-4000. I recommended games like Whirlwind, The Shadow, Getaway, Swords of Fury, WH20, etc for him.

If you have something you might sell around the Twin Cities or MGC, send me a PM!

#9418 7 years ago

Oh and you'd be close to Road America too.

#9419 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh and you'd be close to Road America too.

I hate my friends that live by RA....they get to race almost every weekend or watch it.

#9420 7 years ago

Never been much of a car guy, but hey it may be worth checking out.

#9421 7 years ago

Never been much of a car guy, but hey it may be worth checking out.

They have some sweet races there, lemons and le mans etc.

There is also some drag strips, elko? near the boarder of WI/IL

#9422 7 years ago

Friendly yearly post. Always looking for horse racing themed (Hayburners for example) or bingo machines. If you know of any for sale or see any, please let me know.

#9423 7 years ago
Quoted from precisionk:

Friendly yearly post. Always looking for horse racing themed (Hayburners for example) or bingo machines. If you know of any for sale or see any, please let me know.

A friend has a Winner for sale at a nice price.
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#9424 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

A friend has a Winner for sale at a nice price.
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

That looks like its in good condition. The drive is the killer part.

#9425 7 years ago
Quoted from precisionk:

I would drive that far to play games. Take a day off and go grab it. Looks nice to me with a reasonable price.

#9426 7 years ago
Quoted from precisionk:

come down the first weekend in April...

https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

#9427 7 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I would drive that far to play games. Take a day off and go grab it. Looks nice to me with a reasonable price.

Come on down from Big Lake... You can play all the games I have. Alex played a bunch when he was here. Winner is a nice game. I'm sure you'd take it home. Might send you home with another game. I really should sell a couple. A trip for two and some time to play others could make the trip worthwhile.

#9428 7 years ago

Well, decided on not making the switch to the Fond Du Lac area. However, I would like to get more involved with the Milwaukee / South East Wisconsin pinball crowd. Are there any public/private leagues people would recommend? Any pre or post Midwest Gaming Classic events?

Willing to invite people over as well, but be warned the Argosy is definately not working %100 percent.

Heres to playing more pinball with fellow pinsiders in 2017.

#9429 7 years ago

Well, decided on not making the switch to the Fond Du Lac area. However, I would like to get more involved with the Milwaukee / South East Wisconsin pinball crowd. Are there any public/private leagues people would recommend? Any pre or post Midwest Gaming Classic events?
Willing to invite people over as well, but be warned the Argosy is definately not working %100 percent.

contact Neo about the Twisted Flippers League (a private home collectors league)
Also, Rob Anderson, David Daulga, Mike Ritter, and Paul O are the main peopelt hat put on public monthly meetups in the MKE area.

You can go on ifpa pinball website and check the calendar for upcoming events in your immediate area.

Madison is not too far from you and we of course host 3 monthly public meet-ups. Full details at www.madisonpinball.com and on our FB page.

#9430 7 years ago

Hey guys. I'm having space issues again and have decided BSD is the one I play the least right now. Nice shape good color on the cab. No credit dot. Mist ball works great. First 2650 takes it

#9431 7 years ago

Are you on wisconsinpinball.com yet? Because; obvious.

#9432 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Looking to trade for the following: +/- cash depending on value. Lord of the Rings, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, AC/DC premium, Tron pro, Indiana Jones (Williams or Stern), Addams Fami...”
2017-02-08
Wind Point, WI
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1131 times
Contributed to Pinside

Anyone local want to trade?

#9433 7 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

Hey guys. I'm having space issues again and have decided BSD is the one I play the least right now. Nice shape good color on the cab. No credit dot. Mist ball works great. First 2650 takes it

BSD is tenatively sold pending pickup. Thanks for all the interest

#9434 7 years ago

$400 Williams Triple Strike.

Since I can't find someone that has a backglass they are willing to sell. Maybe someone has a backglass and wants a game to put it in. So here it is. Fully working, great playing, freshly cleaned and shopped Triple strike. Plays great. Everything works. comes with half a backglass. John Greatwich says he can make one if you want one. Pretty clean overall, and nice condition playfield.

IMG_8113 (resized).JPGIMG_8113 (resized).JPG

IMG_8115 (resized).JPGIMG_8115 (resized).JPG

IMG_8112 (resized).JPGIMG_8112 (resized).JPG

IMG_8116 (resized).JPGIMG_8116 (resized).JPG

IMG_8118 (resized).JPGIMG_8118 (resized).JPG

IMG_8117 (resized).JPGIMG_8117 (resized).JPG

IMG_8114 (resized).JPGIMG_8114 (resized).JPG

IMG_8120 (resized).JPGIMG_8120 (resized).JPG

IMG_8119 (resized).JPGIMG_8119 (resized).JPG

IMG_8121 (resized).JPGIMG_8121 (resized).JPG

IMG_8122 (resized).JPGIMG_8122 (resized).JPG

IMG_8124 (resized).JPGIMG_8124 (resized).JPG

IMG_8123 (resized).JPGIMG_8123 (resized).JPG

#9435 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

$400 Williams Triple Strike.
Since I can't find someone that has a backglass they are willing to sell. Maybe someone has a backglass and wants a game to put it in. So here it is. Fully working, great playing, freshly cleaned and shopped Triple strike. Plays great. Everything works. comes with half a backglass. John Greatwich says he can make one if you want one. Pretty clean overall, and nice condition playfield.

Do you accept Canadian coins?

#9436 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Do you accept Canadian coins?

you know what. I will. If you want to buy it with a bag full of canadian coins. I will go that route.

#9437 7 years ago

I'm not sure how many of you in the MN-WI region have seen the post from Nicholas Schell (Nicovolta) regarding a "Jonny-Appleseed-like" tour that he's doing across the country to repair EM's and teach a bit to those interested in learning.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nics-american-pinball-tour-aka-im-coming-to-fix-your-games

If you haven't seen this and are at all interested in hosting Nic (he's looking for donations to fund his trip), I would urge you to send him a PM. Of course, I have selfish interests in this regard because I'm hoping to meet him and learn from his expertise. However, if he doesn't get enough requests in the area, I'd probably be just a bit too out of the way as he sets up his route. Hoping there might be some interest from others in the area to help pull this off.

#9438 7 years ago

If I had an EM that needed work I'd go in on it.

#9439 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I'm not sure how many of you in the MN-WI region have seen the post from Nicholas Schell (Nicovolta) regarding a "Jonny-Appleseed-like" tour that he's doing across the country to repair EM's and teach a bit to those interested in learning.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nics-american-pinball-tour-aka-im-coming-to-fix-your-games
If you haven't seen this and are at all interested in hosting Nic (he's looking for donations to fund his trip), I would urge you to send him a PM. Of course, I have selfish interests in this regard because I'm hoping to meet him and learn from his expertise. However, if he doesn't get enough requests in the area, I'd probably be just a bit too out of the way as he sets up his route. Hoping there might be some interest from others in the area to help pull this off.

I sent him a PM about adding a stop - I've been wanting to learn more EM as I've got some non-working EM pins and EM rifle games sitting around needing attention...

#9440 7 years ago

Anyone here know anything about Goblin King Games in Janesville, WI? Looks to be about 50 minutes south east of Madison. I'd like to get ahold of them if anyone knows them personally or has contact information for them. I tried their website that they have in their eBay icon, but it just goes to a GoDaddy registration page. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

#9441 7 years ago

Looks like my Maverick was sold locally through Craigslist, so it isn't available anymore. If that falls through, I have a bunch of people lined up. If the original sale goes through, it will be on route for people locally to play at Can Can Wonderland in St. Paul.

IMAG7153 (resized).jpgIMAG7153 (resized).jpg

#9442 7 years ago

Wow John, that was fast!

#9443 7 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Wow John, that was fast!

I didn't think it would take too long, but it was pretty fast. It still has to be paid for and picked up so it technically isn't gone yet. At this price it really is a no lose situation though. I got a good deal on it, so I had no problem passing on a good deal to someone else. It's a fun game, great value and now people will still be able to enjoy it on route, so that's cool too.

#9444 7 years ago

Dammit Ben.

#9445 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I didn't think it would take too long, but it was pretty fast. It still has to be paid for and picked up so it technically isn't gone yet. At this price it really is a no lose situation though. I got a good deal on it, so I had no problem passing on a good deal to someone else. It's a fun game, great value and now people will still be able to enjoy it on route, so that's cool too.

Whats taking its place?

#9446 7 years ago

$350 on the triple strike if anyone wants it. Plays great.

#9447 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Whats taking its place?

Wrestlemania. I have always had a soft spot for the game. With the code update it is way better rule wise now and the game is super tough, which is one of the main things I look for in a game for home use. I've got my WWE Divas signed translite that I won from the King of the Ring Tournament that will help dress it up too. I'm excited to try to beat it and it will be the closest I have ever gotten to a NIB game.

#9448 7 years ago

I just put my personal Tommy Up for sale. Normally I don't sell things out of my private collection, but I need to build up funds for something that fell in my lap that i've been looking for, for a long time. Those that have been over, know it's damn near mint.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/45415

#9449 7 years ago

Nice looking tommy. I see you installed star post for the slingshots and lane bumpers. I have been working on shopping a tommy for a month or so and have the stars on the slings. How do you like them on the lane bumpers?
FortyTwo

#9450 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a decent condition power play. Local preferred.”
2017-02-16
Wind Point, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 74 times

Somewhat of a project is fine. Needs to have potential to clean up well.

There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/189 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.