1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,720 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 415.
#9151 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Anyone looking to move a Roadshow?

There's one for sale on the facebook group "Midwest Pinball and Arcade Collectors" in the Milwaukee area.

#9152 7 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

There's one for sale on the facebook group "Midwest Pinball and Arcade Collectors" in the Milwaukee area.

Do you have to be on facebook to view this group? I DO NOT do facebook, and never will. Not my style

#9153 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Anyone looking to move a Roadshow?

Sorry dude, you can't have mine yet! But you're still welcome to come over and play it. Good luck with the search and I'll let you know if I see anything...

#9154 7 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Sorry dude, you can't have mine yet! But you're still welcome to come over and play it. Good luck with the search and I'll let you know if I see anything...

You said yet. Any idea when?

#9155 7 years ago

Hi all. Thought I'd post here to see if any interest in my Centigrade 37. I need the room and a few pins have to go. Pics here :http://www.pinballowners.com/fanuminski1
Of my C37. Original cabinet and backglass. PF was touched up and Auto cleared (by Drano)
New repro plastics, posts, lane guides etc. Rebuilt pops and flippers etc..new ribbon and sealed the backglass.
This is one I thought I'd never sell, so I'm asking best offer over $1700.
CFTBL also will go up for sale . No mods just a new color DMD. halo still green -but was going to put in the brighter bulb kit eventually. Asking 4500.
If interested let me know. I can take pics and/or YouTube video.
Will do so if/when I place an ad. May go craigslist route first ( or next)
Located in St. Paul mn.
Thanks,mike

#9156 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Do you have to be on facebook to view this group? I DO NOT do facebook, and never will. Not my style

You could buy this one:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Just ask if $3000 is hidden in the cab.

#9157 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

You could buy this one:

LITTLE on the high side. No color DMD either. Looks fairly nice though..

#9158 7 years ago
Quoted from barkerlake:

When I was there a week or so ago, everybody wanted to play Cactus Canyon. You could practically feel others breathing down your neck, meanwhile all the other machines were vacant
Such a fun game. I wonder where the Monster Bash went?

Cactus Canyon doesn't have CCC (yet) because it has to be on freeplay for that. Stay tuned there.

#9159 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

You could buy this one:

if it's true HUO, then the price is not ridiculous. True HUO usually go for double or triple what a standard one would be. but with those crappy pictures, it's hard to tell.

#9160 7 years ago

If anyone finds themselves around Fargo this weekend, feel free to swing by for our charity event befitting Big Brothers Big Sisters.

We have a tournament on Sunday (sign up before tomorrow night) and we will be open to the public over the weekend starting at 7pm tomorrow.

Every coin and dollar spent all weekend will go directly to Big Brothers Big Sisters.

We always appreciate all the support.

Bill
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
www.facebook.com/fargopinball

#9162 7 years ago

I will have some The Hobbit LE in stock next week. Have one of the best current games in your house before christmas. Message me for price. Moving out stock before the end of the year.

Christopher

#9163 7 years ago

Trying to find a way to meet other pinheads in central Minnesota. I would love to attend some of the league and/or tournament events in the twin cities, but it's just too far for a weekday event and too many family commitments on the weekend.

Was thinking if there were a handful of pinball enthusiasts in central Minnesota (specifically around the St. Cloud area), we could form an informal group where we possibly meet at each others pin-caves for some informal play. Or possibly more formal play if we had enough interest in some official competition/tournament play. Maybe PM me if you're interested and I'll get a list together and see where it goes...

Or, if something already exists, please steer me towards it!!

#9164 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Trying to find a way to meet other pinheads in central Minnesota. I would love to attend some of the league and/or tournament events in the twin cities, but it's just too far for a weekday event and too many family commitments on the weekend.
Was thinking if there were a handful of pinball enthusiasts in central Minnesota (specifically around the St. Cloud area), we could form an informal group where we possibly meet at each others pin-caves for some informal play. Or possibly more formal play if we had enough interest in some official competition/tournament play. Maybe PM me if you're interested and I'll get a list together and see where it goes...
Or, if something already exists, please steer me towards it!!

If your ever in town your welcome to stop in at my place.

#9165 7 years ago

Thanks for the hospitality. Will most certainly do so... I'll PM you when I'm going to be down that way.

#9166 7 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

If anyone finds themselves around Fargo this weekend, feel free to swing by for our charity event befitting Big Brothers Big Sisters.
We have a tournament on Sunday (sign up before tomorrow night) and we will be open to the public over the weekend starting at 7pm tomorrow.
Every coin and dollar spent all weekend will go directly to Big Brothers Big Sisters.
We always appreciate all the support.
Bill
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/fargopinball

And we're rolling!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1163386937029909&id=653491924686082

#9167 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Thanks for the hospitality. Will most certainly do so... I'll PM you when I'm going to be down that way.

OK

#9168 7 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I will have some The Hobbit LE in stock next week. Have one of the best current games in your house before christmas. Message me for price. Moving out stock before the end of the year.
Christopher

you stock TBL?

#9169 7 years ago

no sir. i believe that coin taker is the only one that is doing distribution in the US.

#9170 7 years ago

Just another shout out for Tim up at Nabours Novelty, Maple Lake, MN. He has another K-bid auction for arcade games, a few prize redemption games, and I believe a change machine. Don't know how to paste the link per usual. Maybe you can help me out again Lloyd? Has a upright Defender, cocktail Galaga and a Demolition Derby (rare) to name a few. Spread the work to arcade lovers out there... Thanks

#9171 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Maybe you can help me out again Lloyd?

http://www.k-bid.com/auction/17893

LTG : )

#9173 7 years ago

I'm in the market for a Rocky and Bullwinkle or TFTC. Please message me if you have one for sale. Only looking for a MN machine at this time.

#9174 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Cactus Canyon doesn't have CCC (yet) because it has to be on freeplay for that. Stay tuned there.

Please do not modify the code to support coin play. It is not intended for commercial use.
E

#9175 7 years ago

Nobody is stopping people from modifying it... but I do understand it may be against the wishes of the creators. This isn't like the TZ home rom where Williams would have difficulty trying to dignose a problem or support a hacked game. If you have a CCC and have issues with it - you are on your own!

#9176 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

but I do understand it may be against the wishes of the creators.

look ^^^ 1 post from yours... That IS the creator.

Seems liek the right thing to do is respect what he created and put out for free.

#9177 7 years ago

I saw that but didn't know he was the creator! Awesome, I would respect his wishes for developing such an awesome improvement to the game.

#9178 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

If you have a CCC and have issues with it - you are on your own!

Hopefully all the people who have contacted me for help, even with systems I didn't build, would disagree.

#9179 7 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Hopefully all the people who have contacted me for help, even with systems I didn't build, would disagree.

I was referring to support from Williams hence the reference to TZ home rom. No doubt you would provide excellent CCC support if needed.

#9180 7 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Please do not modify the code to support coin play. It is not intended for commercial use.
E

I'm not modifying anything. I don't have the technical knowledge to do that even if I wanted to. I know there was desire to use it commercially, but I don't know what, if anything, is being done to try to get to that point now.

#9181 7 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/events/228697910892012/

I'm running a special Saturday Silver Ball, which has been a monthly for years, but we're going for a bigger turnout and adding a player funded (purely optional for the player) $5 a person side pot, prizes from Stern (I'm waiting on the package from another company so there should be even more), longer qualifying time, a One Crack final four, and hopefully an earlier start to the head to head part of the tournament (four player groups).

I'm shooting for a 40 person event. That 'could' be done if all the Minnesota factions came together for one event, and if a few Wisconsin players made the trip, 50 wouldn't be out of the question. Hope I can handle all that.

#9182 7 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Absolute joy to play the Cactus Canyon at Mortimer's today. This game was even better than I recalled (probably b/c it has CCC installed I believe) but I completely forgot how much fun and nostalgic it was with all the nods to other games both in dots, sounds, and some playfield items.
It is a shame not more of these were made.
Thanks D&G for putting this on location!!!

You're welcome and thanks for playing!

#9183 7 years ago
Quoted from barkerlake:

When I was there a week or so ago, everybody wanted to play Cactus Canyon. You could practically feel others breathing down your neck, meanwhile all the other machines were vacant
Such a fun game. I wonder where the Monster Bash went?

The MB is still around, in one form or another...

IMG_6481 (resized).JPGIMG_6481 (resized).JPG

#9184 7 years ago
Quoted from barkerlake:

Very happy to have a Cactus Canyon at Mortimer's! It's in amazing condition...I have no idea how this dude gets such good pins.

Thanks! I appreciate your business. It took some time to get the CC ready.

IMG_6494 (resized).JPGIMG_6494 (resized).JPG

IMG_6495 (resized).JPGIMG_6495 (resized).JPG

#9185 7 years ago

Lastly, for anyone interested, here's a coupon for some free games on D&G pins via PayRange:

IMG_6496 (resized).JPGIMG_6496 (resized).JPG

#9186 7 years ago
Quoted from DG_Amuse:

Lastly, for anyone interested, here's a coupon for some free games on D&G pins via PayRange:

Awesome, heading to Mort's on Friday. BTW, where did you purchase the lager flippers for the GBLE?

#9187 7 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Awesome, heading to Mort's on Friday. BTW, where did you purchase the lager flippers for the GBLE?

Excellent. Flippers are from Marco. Looks like they're out of stock for black, but other colors are available

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PLFD-FLIP-BAT?VIEW_SIZE=60&view=card&sortOrder=SortProductField:totalTimesViewed

#9188 7 years ago

I'm sure most of you guys do your own repairs, but curious if anyone here has contacted this local Milwaukee guy on Craigslist
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

I've got an Argosy I bought awhile ago, and its still giving me fits. Thinking about reaching out for some help to get some things fixed that I can't seem to get myself. With some time off next week after the Holiday, thinking this would be a perfect time.

That or if anyone knows of anyone in the Milwaukee area, I would appreciate it.

#9189 7 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

I'm sure most of you guys do your own repairs, but curious if anyone here has contacted this local Milwaukee guy on Craigslist
milwaukee.craigslist.org link
I've got an Argosy I bought awhile ago, and its still giving me fits. Thinking about reaching out for some help to get some things fixed that I can't seem to get myself. With some time off next week after the Holiday, thinking this would be a perfect time.
That or if anyone knows of anyone in the Milwaukee area, I would appreciate it.

I just dealt with Paul Reno of Home Game Room Supply, he's located in Raymond. He cleaned up my TSPP for me and I was very happy with his work, and he was super personable.

#9190 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

I just dealt with Paul Reno of Home Game Room Supply, he's located in Raymond. He cleaned up my TSPP for me and I was very happy with his work, and he was super personable.

He sure is +1

#9191 7 years ago

Paul Reno is awesome!

#9192 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Paul Reno is awesome!

My TSSP was so dirty, everyone who has played it since he worked on it keeps remarking about how it looks like it came right out of the factory!

#9193 7 years ago

New Minnesota member here - been dreaming of picking up my first pin for a long time now! I'm a 2 channel audio addict (in case anyone ever wants to trade a pin for high-end audio gear ) and a little worried that the pinball could become an addiction as well - I can tell this forum feeds that! Anyway, I'm in the process of finishing my basement and adding my first pin - glad to be here!

#9194 7 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

New Minnesota member here - been dreaming of picking up my first pin for a long time now! I'm a 2 channel audio addict (in case anyone ever wants to trade a pin for high-end audio gear ) and a little worried that the pinball could become an addiction as well - I can tell this forum feeds that! Anyway, I'm in the process of finishing my basement and adding my first pin - glad to be here!

Hey welcome to the addiction. We have a good group in the Metro and usually someone has a game for sale if your looking for another one which is nice cuz then there's no shipping charge. How much room are you gonna have when your build is done?

#9195 7 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

Welcome! Great group of pinball people here and locally. Just remember, the pinballs breed and breed quickly they do.

#9196 7 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

New Minnesota member here - been dreaming of picking up my first pin for a long time now!

I'm at SS Billiards. A little north of you. If you ever have any questions, please stop in and I'll try and help.

Pinball Machines are asexual. There is no such thing as one.

LTG : )

#9197 7 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

Welcome to your new addiction! You will need to make some adjustments from your audiophile mindset. You will need to realize that more expensive isn't necessarily better, and that different pinballs have actually discernable differences that aren't all in your head!

Oh, and that unlike some audiophiles I know, the world of pinball is rife with kidders!

#9198 7 years ago

Wow - thanks for the warm welcome, fellas! I love that there have been multiple comments about not being able to have just one pin - I might be in trouble. Looks like I should swing up to SS (LTG) sometime.

Ha - love the audiophile jab, too!

Regarding the space - it will be your typical L shaped basement. Part of it (16x20ish) will be for home theater / music and the other part (16x32ish) will be a bar area and game room. My plan was to add a 18ft shuffleboard table, pool/ping-pong, and a pin. I can't really afford all of that, though...so we'll see...maybe I'll need to sell more audio gear

In theory, fitting 2 pins won't be a problem - and I could dedicate a 16' wall to pins (5?) if the bug bites hard enough...though I can't imagine how I'd be able to afford. World Cup Soccer '94 is probably my top targeted game right now. Back to the Future and Star Wars (DE) are themes that I dig (though I understand not the ultimate players games). Who knows where this will take me!

#9199 7 years ago

Welcome!

#9200 7 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

Wow - thanks for the warm welcome, fellas! I love that there have been multiple comments about not being able to have just one pin - I might be in trouble. Looks like I should swing up to SS (LTG) sometime.
Ha - love the audiophile jab, too!
Regarding the space - it will be your typical L shaped basement. Part of it (16x20ish) will be for home theater / music and the other part (16x32ish) will be a bar area and game room. My plan was to add a 18ft shuffleboard table, pool/ping-pong, and a pin. I can't really afford all of that, though...so we'll see...maybe I'll need to sell more audio gear
In theory, fitting 2 pins won't be a problem - and I could dedicate a 16' wall to pins (5?) if the bug bites hard enough...though I can't imagine how I'd be able to afford. World Cup Soccer '94 is probably my top targeted game right now. Back to the Future and Star Wars (DE) are themes that I dig (though I understand not the ultimate players games). Who knows where this will take me!

Would your bar/game room walls and ceiling be finished off? An inexpensive way to do that is to paint the walls and ceiling flat black and put so black lights up with black light carpet, it makes the room look a lot bigger and stuff you put up on the walls and ceiling really look sharp. My gameroom is like that.

There are 20,720 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/184?hl=audiohaven and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.