1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 415.
#9101 7 years ago

Good evening! New from southern MN... I got my first machine in July....picked up the 4th tonight. But, i swear, i can stop anytime...lol!

#9102 7 years ago

Hey Welcome. Hope ya got a BIG room for your games cuz they breed like rabbits.

#9103 7 years ago
Quoted from MNpin66:

Good evening! New from southern MN... I got my first machine in July....picked up the 4th tonight. But, i swear, i can stop anytime...lol!

Uh-huh... right.
You are already on a one a month pace.
Anyway, enjoy and welcome to MNpin66.

#9104 7 years ago

Hey by the way, ordered a dmd from The Pinball Resource for my WCS and ended up not using it.
Would really like to sell it as I have sustained a slash in hours at my job. Could use the money.
Brand new in the bag and box.Looking to get what I paid, $168 and change.
Thanks.
p.s.
try to get on Pinside once a day or so, not on constantly. I should be able to respond in a reasonable amount of time.

#9105 7 years ago

Hey guys, is there any good locations with multiple pins available for play in ne wisconsin? Either bars or pizzacades or something similar? All i know of is a couple in madison.

#9106 7 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Hey guys, is there any good locations with multiple pins available for play in ne wisconsin? Either bars or pizzacades or something similar? All i know of is a couple in madison.

does not seem to be much in your area unfortunately.

You can check the pinside map >> https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play
also www.pinballmap.com

for places.

If you are in madison I suggest
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/8428-alt-brew-madison-wi-united-states

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/7239-schwoegler-s-bowling-entertainment-madison-wi-united-states

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/6569-pooley-s-madison-wi-united-states

#9107 7 years ago

GeeksMania in Madison, WI has moved to up-front entry-fee pricing instead of coin drop. A good value if you're going to be sticking around for a few hours, but likely to turn off players who just want to stop in for a few games of pin (or arcades) during lunch or after work.

Rusty Quarters in Minneapolis, MN tried the up-front entry-fee route, shortly before it shuttered it's doors. Hopefully GeeksMania arcade has better luck.

Thanks again to all the route operators out there who put pins out there for guys like me who are too cheap to drop thousands on the expensive pins!

#9108 7 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Not as such, but if you buddy up to some of the local collectors there are several with large, awesome collections in their basements!

#9109 7 years ago

Nice, thx for the help guys. Maybe if i win the lottery ill open up a pinball joint! Think field of dreams for pinball. Build it and they will come.....

#9110 7 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Nice, thx for the help guys. Maybe if i win the lottery ill open up a pinball joint! Think field of dreams for pinball. Build it and they will come.....

also, not sure if just assuming based on your user name, but the Phish is often heard at my house when playing pinball.

If you dig that then we would likely get along well

#9111 7 years ago

Lol, its an old college nickname from early nineties. I was driving for dominos pizza, and was 6' 128lbs. Another driver being sarcastic called me fat, and a third driver who was a dj also said ya fat with a ph. So ya thats where it came from, stuck ever since. Course that was twenty some years and 50lbs ago....

#9112 7 years ago

Home again so I'll throw this back out there.

May trade for some System 11 stuff that is in my wishlist.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a very clean Who Dunnit. There are some scuffs on the cab as you will find with most machines. The playfield is in very nice condition. Really no wear around the e...”
2016-11-04
Carthage, MO
2,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 108 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9113 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “ITEM DESCRIPTION This is a super nice Junkyard. The Good: LOTS. LED's throughout, Laserific topper, Chrome Rails, Hinges & Legs. Undercab lighting, Custom painted bus. The Pl...”
2016-11-04
Carthage, MO
4,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 137 times

#9114 7 years ago

Chris, sell those and go snag the fixer uppers near you, for me

#9115 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-04 15:27 (yesterday)For sale: Who Dunnit (Bally, 1995)“Up for sale is a very clean Who Dunnit.

There are some scuffs on the cab as you will find with most machines. The playfield is i...” $ 2,300 (Firm) ChrisS Lake Geneva, WI Used, working and clean

I will take it.. Who Dunnit = mine

#9116 7 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Stevens point doesn't have any locations with more than one, but downtown has four within a few blocks of each other.
Here's my million dollar pin-steraunt idea. "Pins" referring to both the games and the constantly evolving menu based on patrons Pinterest recipes submissions.

#9117 7 years ago

Pinball app down, I'm in Minneapolis and I need to know the best place to play pinball. Go!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9119 7 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Pinball app down, I'm in Minneapolis and I need to know the best place to play pinball. Go!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS Billiards 732 11th Ave So, Hopkins. Open until midnight.

LTG : )

#9120 7 years ago

Yes. Unless you want a drink. Then the nomad world pub or mortimers

#9121 7 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Unless you want a drink

Then Up/Down 3012 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis all the pins on quarter play.

LTG : )

#9122 7 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Yes. Unless you want a drink. Then the nomad world pub or mortimers

Lol, only time I went to morts and someone got shot within 24 hours of my visit behind the bar. Each place has its ups and downs, so might as well try updown if you want liquor, SS if you want some serious pinball chat with lloyd.

#9123 7 years ago

Up Down is cheap... but filled with <25 year olds on weekends... and crowded as hell. If you need a drink with your pinball I'd say Mortimer's is the way to go. If drinks not required go to SS Billiards and get to know Lloyd we'll you're at it (a true asset to our hobby and worth supporting with your coin).

#9124 7 years ago

SS Billiards and a flask of non-alcoholic whiskey hidden in your wooden leg.

#9125 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

we have a Custer WI? Who was shot there?

Unincorporated three bars a auto shop and a post office. About 5 miles out of Stevens point. Used to have a bar named Custers last stand! Is that close enough.

#9126 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

also, not sure if just assuming based on your user name, but the Phish is often heard at my house when playing pinball.
If you dig that then we would likely get along well

Phish and pinball are a good combo!

#9127 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Unincorporated three bars a auto shop and a post office. About 5 miles out of Stevens point. Used to have a bar named Custers last stand! Is that close enough.

I made a trip to "Custer, WI", last year I think, and nearly got run off the road by a school bus since THE "road" was not wide enough for 2 vehicles.

#9128 7 years ago
Quoted from 20eyes:

I made a trip to "Custer, WI", last year I think, and nearly got run off the road by a school bus since THE "road" was not wide enough for 2 vehicles.

It's not that bad here. We have paved roads just some drive in the center. How's lectronomo ?

#9129 7 years ago

Sunset Bowl in Waukesha, WI now has a Ghostbuster Pro. (3 ball, 3 games for $2 / or $1 per game)

That's in addition to a Hobbit and I think an original nice looking Medieval Madness. (Or maybe it's a repro, I haven't looked that close.)

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/8752-sunset-bowl-sporties-waukesha-wi-united-states

#9130 7 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Sunset Bowl in Waukesha, WI now has a Ghostbuster Pro. (3 ball, 3 games for $2 / or $1 per game)
That's in addition to a Hobbit and I think an original nice looking Medieval Madness. (Or maybe it's a repro, I haven't looked that close.)
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/8752-sunset-bowl-sporties-waukesha-wi-united-states

It's original with color dmd and at 1 buck per play. bring back twilight zone!!

#9131 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

It's not that bad here. We have paved roads just some drive in the center. How's lectronomo ?

Lectronamo is good its all working just buried in "storage" for the moment.

#9132 7 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

It's original with color dmd and at 1 buck per play. bring back twilight zone!!

YES!!! I was so disappointed when they took out the twilight zone!! that was the only machine on 50 cents!! and it was in awesome condition too!!

1 week later
#9133 7 years ago

Looking for something new. Would consider 2 for 1 trades also.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is the Premium LE version where it has everything and more than a LE but in the Premium art package. Topper, Stark side armor, stern premium art blades, speaker lights and ac...”
2016-11-23
Rochester, MN
6,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 75 times

#9134 7 years ago

Very happy to have a Cactus Canyon at Mortimer's! It's in amazing condition...I have no idea how this dude gets such good pins.

#9135 7 years ago

Mad Rollin 2017 info for those looking to mark it on your calendar now.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mad-rollin-pinball-2017-sept-22-23#post-3467111

#9136 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

YES!!! I was so disappointed when they took out the twilight zone!! that was the only machine on 50 cents!! and it was in awesome condition too!!

How often do you see a nice twilight zone on route and so close to me

#9137 7 years ago
Quoted from barkerlake:

Very happy to have a Cactus Canyon at Mortimer's! It's in amazing condition...I have no idea how this dude gets such good pins.

How many thumbs up can I give this?! Awesome!!!

#9138 7 years ago

I'm planning a trip to Rapid City, SD on a Sat and Sun. in a couple weeks and was wondering if anyone wanted a game, pin or arcade picked up and delivered along my route. I'll be heading out from St Paul, down 35W to I-90 to Rapid City. I could pick up anywhere and drop it along that path. I'd only be able to deviate 20 or 30 miles off that route. PM me if ya need some help. Price is $85

#9139 7 years ago

Anyone know the person selling the WOF on Minneapolis craigslist?

#9140 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I think someone mentioned them a page or two back? But haven't heard anyones name....

#9141 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Yeah - it's been on CL multiple times in the last few months. Started (I think) at 3500. Was on ebay at one point, and now back on CL most recently at $2700.

Don't think the CL ads mention it, but it's a reimport.

#9142 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

When I noticed the ad was from Fridley, I assumed it was Pinball Warehouse.

#9143 7 years ago
Quoted from barkerlake:

When I noticed the ad was from Fridley, I assumed it was Pinball Warehouse.

Ad says Mpls. Either way don't think it's going anywhere. . .

#9144 7 years ago

Absolute joy to play the Cactus Canyon at Mortimer's today. This game was even better than I recalled (probably b/c it has CCC installed I believe) but I completely forgot how much fun and nostalgic it was with all the nods to other games both in dots, sounds, and some playfield items.

It is a shame not more of these were made.

Thanks D&G for putting this on location!!!

#9145 7 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Absolute joy to play the Cactus Canyon at Mortimer's today. This game was even better than I recalled (probably b/c it has CCC installed I believe) but I completely forgot how much fun and nostalgic it was with all the nods to other games both in dots, sounds, and some playfield items.
It is a shame not more of these were made.
Thanks D&G for putting this on location!!!

When I was there a week or so ago, everybody wanted to play Cactus Canyon. You could practically feel others breathing down your neck, meanwhile all the other machines were vacant

Such a fun game. I wonder where the Monster Bash went?

#9146 7 years ago
Quoted from barkerlake:

When I was there a week or so ago, everybody wanted to play Cactus Canyon. You could practically feel others breathing down your neck, meanwhile all the other machines were vacant
Such a fun game. I wonder where the Monster Bash went?

Maybe it was in trade towards CCC? Neither are cheap

#9147 7 years ago

I'm selling my F-14 Tomcat. Would like to buy a Space Station and need the space and funds.. Possibly would consider a trade. In case anyone here is interested.

Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have for sale my F-14 Tomcat Pinball Machine. It is in good players condition. Cabinet is in really good shape and playfield was touched up a bit but looks and plays very nicely....”
2016-12-05
Rockford, MN
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 176 times

#9148 7 years ago

Pbr can crusher in at the blue moon bar in Madison for the week. We are running a luekemia & lymphoma fundraiser on Thursday night with silent auction and some awesome taps. Got a KBS partial keg I am going to tap and a ton of rare beer bottles for silent auction along with some other fun Schwag. 25 % of all bar sales on Thursday and 100% of this week's PBR coin drop going to charity.

If your in town hit me up. I'll be there 5 to 9 ish running the silent auction.

IMG_20161205_163727 (resized).jpgIMG_20161205_163727 (resized).jpg

#9149 7 years ago

1 brand new set of Cointaker mirror blades for Stern games. Protective film not removed. Not sure of all the Stern games they work on, but they were bought for a Kiss Pro. Looking for 65 bucks for them. Local pickup free, or shipping at buyers expense -- SOLD
DSCF5727 (resized).JPGDSCF5727 (resized).JPG

#9150 7 years ago

Anyone looking to move a Roadshow?

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/183?hl=mnpin66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.