1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 415.
#9051 7 years ago
Quoted from PartyAnimal:

Also, the ball is getting stuck in the outholes and won't kick out. Anyone have advice on how to fix? It looks like I am going to learn how to work on pins. Thanks.

Sounds like the ball isn't pushing the switch down far enough to make contact or the switch may be broken. If you have the room that Nordman set would be cool.

#9052 7 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

did anybody go to flippin with the greats at bobby and steves in minneapolis today?
i was too late to enter, but, it looked like fun.
my first introduction to pingolf.
Ben, are you here? thanks for the explanation.
Adam.

Was there. EMs roughed me up something fierce and sent me packing to the B bracket. Then they were nicer to me and I took the bracket.

Main tourney winner passed on the main prize so I got to explain to the girlfriend how and why I was coming home with this beast for coming in ninth place.

IMG_1515 (resized).JPGIMG_1515 (resized).JPG

#9053 7 years ago
Quoted from PartyAnimal:

I was so excited to finally set my Party Animal up after over 2 years of collecting dust. It brought back memories of playing it in grade school at SS billiard's. I plan on doing a Nordman set of Dr. Dude and Party Zone. Let me know if anyone has these for sale.
Also, the ball is getting stuck in the outholes and won't kick out. Anyone have advice on how to fix? It looks like I am going to learn how to work on pins. Thanks.

Mmmm you'll have to see if the switch even registers, if it does move to the coil. Then if one or both of those don't, you can test wire continutiy and then board issues, like transitor

#9054 7 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Was there. EMs roughed me up something fierce and sent me packing to the B bracket. Then they were nicer to me and I took the bracket.
Main tourney winner passed on the main prize so I got to explain to the girlfriend how and why I was coming home with this beast for coming in ninth place.

Cool! Congrats on the win.

#9055 7 years ago

WOW! You got that for 9th Place? Why did he turn it down? I love the Double Diamond slot. Does it work?

#9056 7 years ago

Black bird bar in milwaukee on the south side has a rob zombie pinball machine on route. Its on adult mode too! Buck a play and its brutal.

20161023_224337 (resized).jpg20161023_224337 (resized).jpg

#9057 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

WOW! You got that for 9th Place? Why did he turn it down? I love the Double Diamond slot. Does it work?

Winner of the main tournament (Does he post here those that know who it is? I'd say who, but it seems strange to name him myself without his knowledge.) already has a slot and said he didn't feel like explaining another to his wife so he decided on one of the other prizes instead.

Even though winning the loser's bracket was really just 9th place, I got the next pick for winning the loser's bracket. So yeah - best 9th place trophy ever.

Works like a charm. Went through some basic operations stuff with one of the FWTG guys before we loaded it up into my car. Only downside I can see is that it's a ticket redemption model, so no cool coin avalanche when you win. No real idea what I'm gonna do with it long term though. It's cool, but it's huge.

#9058 7 years ago

Winner of the main tournament (Does he post here those that know who it is? I'd say who, but it seems strange to name him myself without his knowledge.) already has a slot and said he didn't feel like explaining another to his wife so he decided on one of the other prizes instead.
Even though winning the loser's bracket was really just 9th place, I got the next pick for winning the loser's bracket. So yeah - best 9th place trophy ever.
Works like a charm. Went through some basic operations stuff with one of the FWTG guys before we loaded it up into my car. Only downside I can see is that it's a ticket redemption model, so no cool coin avalanche when you win. No real idea what I'm gonna do with it long term though. It's cool, but it's huge.

Man that's cool, I wish I could have gone.

#9059 7 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

How come nobody wants the Wheel of Fortune listed on Mpls Craigslist? Been there awhile actually.
Guy has been consistently dropping his price. He says this is the final day of the listing.
His price has hit (or rather bottomed out) at $3000 OR Best Cash Offer!
Find this a bit curious is all...
I know what you're thinkin'... "Why don't you buy it?"
... cause I ain't got three grand that's why... BUT if I did that bad boy would be sittin' in my house already!

Looks like it just got sold on Ebay. $2900.

ebay.com link: itm

#9060 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Man that's cool, I wish I could have gone.

If I remember the dates right, the next Flipping with the Greats tourney is set for December 4th, at Bobby and Steves again.

#9061 7 years ago
Quoted from Overphase:

ebay.com link

If he gets a paypal payment for that, he will net just above $2,500. Ouch.

#9062 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

If he gets a paypal payment for that, he will net just above $2,500. Ouch.

seems about inline based on condition. Problem is he would have been better off just taking 2500 cash and not dealing with the additional hassles of ebay

#9063 7 years ago

Winning bid from a 0 feedback account. Could be a shill bid to protect themselves from a price they didn't like.

#9064 7 years ago
Quoted from Overphase:

ebay.com link

Saw that.

Quoted from LesManley:If he gets a paypal payment for that, he will net just above $2,500. Ouch.

And yeah, Ebay got the job done but that is a sizable hit.
He might have done better had he been more patient.
But then again sometimes people need to move a machine.
One man's expediency can be another man's gain.

#9065 7 years ago

Just a FYI for any arcade enthusiasts, Tim at Nabours Novelty up in Maple Lake, Mn is moving a lot of his dedicated video games, some shooters and some other oddball stuff over the next couple months that he had on route. All items as far as what he told me will be on auction at K-Bid.com. One auction is already going, next one should be starting by weeks end. .

#9066 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

he told me will be on auction at K-Bid.com

http://www.k-bid.com/auction/16978

LTG : )

#9067 7 years ago

Thanks for posting the link Lloyd. STILL don't know how to do that

#9068 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Thanks for posting the link Lloyd. STILL don't know how to do that

I moved back to MN and my temp neighbors (staying at my aunts), told me about this place. They used to do vending, but never did pinball so they told me to check out neighbors. Not much left for pins, but cool to have another place that offers machines. I thought about buying their SFII so I could brag to Neo about it. Love that game.

#9069 7 years ago

Hey everyone. Im looking for a Captain Fantastic in bad to okay condition. My father in law remembers it from childhood and I wanted to fix one up for or with him.

#9070 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hey everyone. Im looking for a Captain Fantastic in bad to okay condition. My father in law remembers it from childhood and I wanted to fix one up for or with him.

Not the home version I take it.

#9071 7 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Black bird bar in milwaukee on the south side has a rob zombie pinball machine on route. Its on adult mode too! Buck a play and its brutal.

I really like black bird bar! All great machines to play there!!

#9072 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Not the home version I take it.

I don't see the drop targets on the home. Ya if the pf is different which it is missing the extra flippers, then I'd go full size

#9073 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Blainebrook has one with a worn playfield that plays fine. (I didn't pay attention to backglass.) No clue if he'd accept an offer on it or not. (Nor do I know who you'd have to contact to ask.)

#9074 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hey everyone. Im looking for a Captain Fantastic

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#9075 7 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Blainebrook has one with a worn playfield that plays fine. (I didn't pay attention to backglass.) No clue if he'd accept an offer on it or not. (Nor do I know who you'd have to contact to ask.)

Hmmmm there could be a few different owners but that would be a good candidate thanks!

#9076 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Ohhh nice. I haven't checked CL yet. Although the price and condition are a tad high. Thanks for finding that.

#9077 7 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Donny at Blainebrook sells his games when he wants to. That perticular game dose have some kind of scoring issue so I've been told. I don't know exactly what is.

#9078 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Donny at Blainebrook sells his games when he wants to. That perticular game dose have some kind of scoring issue so I've been told. I don't know exactly what is.

I haven't spoken much to Donny since I bought my first game. But I'm looking for more of the project game for the right price. It's a gift to the father in law. He's the kind that wouldn't know or care about playfield wear.

#9079 7 years ago

Mustang LE for sale Twin Cities area. Excellent shape, no mods, plays great!

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Huo Mustang LE pin for sale. Purchased NIB by owner, no issues, stock condition, great playing pin, just time to change the lineup. 6 ball multiball, all paperw...”
2016-11-18
Ham Lake, MN
Trade
Archived after: 60 days
Viewed: 1577 times

#9080 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ohhh nice. I haven't checked CL yet. Although the price and condition are a tad high. Thanks for finding that.

You are after one of the more collectible EM games. I had one fully fixed up in nice shape, I even touched up the cabinet. My price was higher than that and I had a buyer in a few weeks with a backup.
I would say unshopped and not trashed they are in the right ballpark. Look for flaking with the blue paint on the playfeild. Very common and a hard color to match. Flippers are a must to have good eos switches. PBR sells the add on switch for the lower eos.
The home game is junk, same layout as the fireball home different art, crappy switches and electronics are hard to find and work on. Not worth more than $400 fully fixed and in perfect condition. And hard to sell.

FortyTwo

#9081 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

You are after one of the more collectible EM games. I had one fully fixed up in nice shape, I even touched up the cabinet. My price was higher than that and I had a buyer in a few weeks with a backup.
I would say unshopped and not trashed they are in the right ballpark. Look for flaking with the blue paint on the playfeild. Very common and a hard color to match. Flippers are a must to have good eos switches. PBR sells the add on switch for the lower eos.
The home game is junk, same layout as the fireball home different art, crappy switches and electronics are hard to find and work on. Not worth more than $400 fully fixed and in perfect condition. And hard to sell.
FortyTwo

I figured they made a crap ton and they were fairly common? Didn't realize they fetched so much money.

#9082 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I figured they made a crap ton and they were fairly common? Didn't realize they fetched so much money.

There aren't many left I guess.

#9083 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

There aren't many left I guess.

I suppose it's like TAF. I'll have to find a connection near Blainebrook to get the scoop on the one there

#9084 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I suppose it's like TAF. I'll have to find a connection near Blainebrook to get the scoop on the one there

I would say like TAF and fireball 72. A ton were made and a ton of people want them still. I want a TZ but can't justifY it. I have a bare playfeild and a powerball! Still a ways to go.

#9085 7 years ago
Quoted from Overphase:

ebay.com link

Looks like it was a shill bid. Shocker. Back up for $3,000.

He had some details on eBay he forgets to mention in the CL listing.

"Game appears to be a (re/)import from Italy judging by the logo sticker on the coin door - tecnoplay.com and the euro symbol on the coin slots. Manual, and 2 keys are on hand as well as a small-ish bag of extras from the previous owner. "

#9086 7 years ago

New here guys, from oshkosh, wi. If anybody is close or close enough, drop me a line.

#9087 7 years ago

lots of people around by you. Fox city league is in your area.

#9088 7 years ago

Welcome!

#9089 7 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

New here guys, from oshkosh, wi. If anybody is close or close enough, drop me a line.

Welcome to the danger zone!

#9090 7 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Welcome, always room for one more.

#9091 7 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

http://wisconsinpinball.com

#9092 7 years ago

Welcome to the area.

#9093 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Welcome, always room for one more.

That's EXACTLY what we said after we bought our first machine.

#9094 7 years ago

Thx guys! Got my first pin a couple months ago, now i can safely say "i have a problem". Lol.

#9095 7 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

now i can safely say "i have a problem". Lol.

NO, you have an addiction

#9096 7 years ago

i've been out of room for some time. That being said.

I'm still looking for

Cosmic Gunfight
Mexico 86
Clown
Blackbelt (zac version)
Pool champion

#9097 7 years ago

Oh man, my PDI glass group buy will be delivered Thur. the 4th. Gonna be 4 happy guys soon. You know who you are so pm me.

#9098 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i've been out of room for some time. That being said.
I'm still looking for
Cosmic Gunfight
Mexico 86
Clown
Blackbelt (zac version)
Pool champion

I can't believe I passed on a Blackbelt when I first got into the hobby......didn't know what it was :/

#9099 7 years ago

that's ok. Blackbelt is the most common of the 4, they arn't that hard to find. I knew someone that was selling 3 of them. But that was before I decided to get a full collection of Gen 2's. :/

#9100 7 years ago

For trade..

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For trade Nice Sharkeys all LED Trade for another machine Schaumburg,IL”
2016-10-30
Chesterton, IN
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 135 times

20160910_121540 (resized).jpg20160910_121540 (resized).jpg00k0k_fJpdz0Ybu1C_1200x900 (resized).jpg00k0k_fJpdz0Ybu1C_1200x900 (resized).jpg

Added over 7 years ago: Sold

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/182 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.