1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,668 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 414.
#9001 7 years ago

Looking for an Earthshaker here!

#9002 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Looking for an Earthshaker here!

I have a customer that has a working (put sub par condition) one that she is talking about letting go. She was going to expo to play Woz, Dialed in and Big Lebowski and would let me know when she decides. I will let you know how it goes.

#9003 7 years ago

Amazing find today, really happy to have found something so local. Thanks PinballWarehouse!

I still need a couple parts, but I'm almost ready to start getting time machine up and running again

14705703_10157641483135241_3547867518613169904_n (resized).jpg14705703_10157641483135241_3547867518613169904_n (resized).jpg

#9004 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Amazing find today, really happy to have found something so local. Thanks PinballWarehouse!
I still need a couple parts, but I'm almost ready to start getting time machine up and running again

You have some work ahead of you. Have fun.

#9005 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Chris S. don't you have a boner for WoF?

Yeah. I have and did. I really enjoyed it while I had it. Still miss it but if I'm going to make room for more Sys11 machines then something's have to go

#9006 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yeah. I have and did. I really enjoyed it while I had it. Still miss it but if I'm going to make room for more Sys11 machines then something's have to go

Could always let that al's garage band go

#9007 7 years ago

Anyone need a Stern box.....for a kids fort or a school project or ???, no padding. Free, come and get it.

#9008 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Anyone need a Stern box.....for a kids fort or a school project or ???, no padding. Free, come and get it.

That would make one cool fort!

#9009 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

That would make one cool fort!

Back when I was a kid we would have killed for a box like that, it would have lasted us a month. We probably would have slept in it outside.

#9010 7 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

Any interest in A Transformers le combo h.u.o
Mckee topper, flipper fidelity speakers and sub plus back box led. Very low plays if interested can send pictures. 4500 firm

Are you still selling?

#9011 7 years ago

Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to introduce myself quickly to the MN/WI group. Read the first post and the last 3 pages and it looks to be a fairly tight knit group.

I've been gaming since the early 80's where I basically grew up in an arcade... spending any quarters I could find on both pins and cabinet games (probably more of the latter). I have very fond memories of games like Xenon, Black Knight 2000 and Black Hole (and forgotten so many others).

Fast forward to present day with family and jobs getting the majority of my time, but did manage to snag a Fishtales in decent shape about 10 yrs ago. Still have it and have recently (last 3 months) gotten bit by the bug again. Visited PHOF in Vegas with my brother (during his bachelor party) and fell in love with MM and TH. Of course Vegas is known for taking people's money. But spending $30 on playing for a few hours and in reality having it cost me over $15k has to be a new low (or is that high?). I did get my new MMR last week and haven't lost the smile from my face yet.

Don't know how much I have to contribute to the group, but I will lurk and learn as much as I can from the group and the rest of the forum posts.

#9012 7 years ago

You'll fit right in here...

#9013 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to introduce myself quickly to the MN/WI group. Read the first post and the last 3 pages and it looks to be a fairly tight knit group.
I've been gaming since the early 80's where I basically grew up in an arcade... spending any quarters I could find on both pins and cabinet games (probably more of the latter). I have very fond memories of games like Xenon, Black Knight 2000 and Black Hole (and forgotten so many others).
Fast forward to present day with family and jobs getting the majority of my time, but did manage to snag a Fishtales in decent shape about 10 yrs ago. Still have it and have recently (last 3 months) gotten bit by the bug again. Visited PHOF in Vegas with my brother (during his bachelor party) and fell in love with MM and TH. Of course Vegas is known for taking people's money. But spending $30 on playing for a few hours and in reality having it cost me over $15k has to be a new low (or is that high?). I did get my new MMR last week and haven't lost the smile from my face yet.
Don't know how much I have to contribute to the group, but I will lurk and learn as much as I can from the group and the rest of the forum posts.

Hey SolSailor, Welcome to the club. Your not that far away so if your ever in the MPLS/SP area stop by and play some pin.

#9014 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

...so if your ever in the MPLS/SP area stop by and play some pin.

I'm in the cities a couple times per week on average due to the nature of my job. Don't be surprised if I take you up on it.

#9015 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

...stop by and play some pin.

And it looks like you have own a RFM... which also took quite a bit of coin from me at PHOF. I might just have to plan a reason to stop by and play this. It's in my top 3 of pins I'd like to acquire.

#9016 7 years ago

Sounds great but it would have to be in the evening or the weekend. Yes my RFM is really exceptional, you may want to take it home with you. I think you'll like my gameroom.

#9017 7 years ago

Trade feeler: My HUO, lightly modded X-Men LE Wolverine for Metallica pro or Game of Thrones pro. Would be looking for a negotiable amount of cash my way (unless heavily modded). Would also be interested in a Metallica premium, but the cash from my end would have to be minimal, so I won't hold my breath.

#9018 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I think you'll like my gameroom.

Now, why do you have to go and throw that out there like that?!? You realize I'd play pinball in a room with dirt floors and cinder blocks... but, sure, you had to go and chum the waters for some reason!!

#9019 7 years ago

Wow.....RBION MSP Craigslist $1900.....minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#9020 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Now, why do you have to go and throw that out there like that?!? You realize I'd play pinball in a room with dirt floors and cinder blocks... but, sure, you had to go and chum the waters for some reason!!

Just to tease you a little. Oh and I just got BOP fixed so she's wait'n for ya......"uhhhh yes, yes, yes".

#9021 7 years ago

No one wants my box??? Ya know your kids will love ya for it.

#9022 7 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

Wow.....RBION MSP Craigslist $1900.....minneapolis.craigslist.org link

I jumped in my suv right when i saw this. It does need work but it should clean up nice.

#9024 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

No one wants my box??? Ya know your kids will love ya for it.

If you still have the box when i come to pick up my glass, I'll take it. My 7 & 9 year olds will love it.

#9025 7 years ago
Quoted from janus:

If you still have the box when i come to pick up my glass, I'll take it. My 7 & 9 year olds will love it.

OK great, I'll save it for ya. Thanks.

#9026 7 years ago

On a sad note:

The last arcade in the Minneapolis airport closed up this past weekend. All pins and vids are out the door and gone. I think they are planning on expanding the size of the restrooms in this area. Progress? I think not... They may have not been the nicest machines in town but it was one of very few airports left to have an arcade. Bismarck, ND is the only other place I can think of right now that still has one with a couple of pins. Anyways, R.I.P. Pinball at MSP!

#9027 7 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

On a sad note:
The last arcade in the Minneapolis airport closed up this past weekend. All pins and vids are out the door and gone. I think they are planning on expanding the size of the restrooms in this area. Progress? I think not... They may have not been the nicest machines in town but it was one of very few airports left to have an arcade. Bismarck, ND is the only other place I can think of right now that still has one with a couple of pins. Anyways, R.I.P. Pinball at MSP!

When I was there to fly to Chicago for Expo Thursday morning I didn't see any, but I didn't look too hard. I wanted to play while I waited, but they never work well anyway. Still sad to see them go if that is the case.

#9028 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Welcome!

#9029 7 years ago

Hi, I live in Eau Claire Wi area and have a LOTR LE Orthanc divertor hasnt been working and i saw that the 3 amp fuse near the coil was blown. When i replaced this a fuse then blew behind the backglass (F8) which shut down the plunger coil (the diverter fuse blew as well). If I replace the F8 fuse and leave the fuse under the playfield blown the game will work (except for the diverter of course). I checked the diverter coil and it read around 4.8 ohm. Any thoughts? Might a new coil fix it. Any advice on trouble shooting from here appreciated. If it was a transistor not sure who to take it to in area. Many thanks! Jeff

#9030 7 years ago

Check if the transistor that drives it is blown.

LTG : )

#9031 7 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

On a sad note:

I played Mustang there two weeks ago! Sad to see it go; I always looked forward to layovers in that airport

#9032 7 years ago

FYI I have 2 DMD's for sale one came from a LOTR $25.00 and another brand new came out of a new Ghostbusters $60. Let me now if anyone wants one.

#9033 7 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

FYI I have 2 DMD's for sale one came from a LOTR $25.00 and another brand new came out of a new Ghostbusters $60. Let me now if anyone wants one.

PM sent

#9034 7 years ago

LOTR DMD Display

IMG_2811 (resized).JPGIMG_2811 (resized).JPG

#9035 7 years ago

Ghostbusters DMD display

IMG_2812 (resized).JPGIMG_2812 (resized).JPG

IMG_2813 (resized).JPGIMG_2813 (resized).JPG

#9036 7 years ago

I sent a pm about the lotr dmd, but never heard back?

#9037 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I sent a pm about the lotr dmd, but never heard back?

I already paid. Possibly he is working and will reply to others later.

#9038 7 years ago

since there is a lot of good games out. Who needs to make some room and cash, and needs to move out a Cosmic Gunfight?

I have an NOS GNR playfield that is has fresh clearcoat added to it. Looks tits. Will be buffing it out tonight. Going to offer it up for trade + or - cash for CG.

#9039 7 years ago

did anybody go to flippin with the greats at bobby and steves in minneapolis today?
i was too late to enter, but, it looked like fun.
my first introduction to pingolf.
Ben, are you here? thanks for the explanation.
Adam.

#9040 7 years ago

Here's a HOT! SMOKIN! DEAL for all you guys living in the MPLS/SP area. The MN Home Outlet in Burnsville, West of HWY 35 W on HWY 13 next to Menards has Husky brand shop carts, new in box fully assembled except for the wheels and pull bar for $125 and today they were 20% so $100 + tax. I bought 3. When I left they had 7 left. Here's some pictures.

IMGA0821[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0821[1] (resized).JPG
IMGA0822[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0822[1] (resized).JPG
IMGA0823[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0823[1] (resized).JPG
IMGA0824[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0824[1] (resized).JPG
IMGA0825[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0825[1] (resized).JPG

#9041 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Here's a HOT! SMOKIN! DEAL for all you guys living in the MPLS/SP area. The MN Home Outlet in Burnsville, West of HWY 35 W on HWY 13 next to Menards has Husky brand shop carts, new in box fully assembled except for the wheels and pull bar for $125 and today they were 20% so $100 + tax. I bought 3. When I left they had 7 left. Here's some pictures.

thats cheaper and nicer than my harbor freight one!

#9042 7 years ago

I'm in the process of relocating to the Milwaukee area, and will be moving into my house in a couple weeks. Looking forward to meeting some of the local pinheads.

#9043 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

thats cheaper and nicer than my harbor freight one!

That's why I bought 3. Maybe I should go back and get a couple more. Even without the 20% off it's a great deal.

#9044 7 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

did anybody go to flippin with the greats at bobby and steves in minneapolis today?
i was too late to enter, but, it looked like fun.
my first introduction to pingolf.
Ben, are you here? thanks for the explanation.
Adam.

I couldn't make it today. I used up all my pinball free time on Expo last weekend. Ben doesn't post on Pinside much. Are you a member of the Minnesota Pinball Facebook Group? It's a great way to stay up on all the pinball happenings here locally.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/minnesotapinball/

#9045 7 years ago
Quoted from SuS:

I'm in the process of relocating to the Milwaukee area, and will be moving into my house in a couple weeks. Looking forward to meeting some of the local pinheads.

Look forward to meeting you at some of the local events!

#9046 7 years ago
Quoted from SuS:

Hope to run into you around Oak Creek!!

#9047 7 years ago
Quoted from SuS:

be sure to swing on over to Madison and check out the decks we have on route.

www.madisonpinball.com
for full and current game lists at the 3 great locations!

If you are ever going to swing over, then shoot me a message and we can meet up and play a few games.

#9048 7 years ago

I was so excited to finally set my Party Animal up after over 2 years of collecting dust. It brought back memories of playing it in grade school at SS billiard's. I plan on doing a Nordman set of Dr. Dude and Party Zone. Let me know if anyone has these for sale.

Also, the ball is getting stuck in the outholes and won't kick out. Anyone have advice on how to fix? It looks like I am going to learn how to work on pins. Thanks.

#9049 7 years ago
Quoted from SuS:

Lot of great guys & gals in the Milwaukee area. If you ever head north up into the Fox Valley area send me a pm and maybe we can hookup and play some pinball.

Tom.

#9050 7 years ago

I have a HUO BTDK in excellent shape that I'll be listing on craig's after TG's tourney next weekend. If anyone is interested lmk.
Al

There are 20,668 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/181?hl=mnpinner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.