1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 415.
#8951 7 years ago

I have a big buck hunter world arcade I'm looking to sell. New computer, new monitor chassis, one new gun and one orange spare.

#8952 7 years ago

Anyone have, or know of, a routed/players Hook for sale?

#8953 7 years ago
Quoted from bobwiley:

Anyone have, or know of, a routed/players Hook for sale?

I'm not sure if he would sell it, but I know policano has one on route right now at Sun Ray Lanes. It couldn't hurt to ask.

#8954 7 years ago

Hurricane for sale in Minneapolis.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This Hurricane has been completely gone thru by one of Minnesota's best pinball techs. He removed ramps and toys and cleaned and waxed the playfield (there was a lot of extra wax ...”
2016-09-14
Minneapolis, MN
2,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 138 times

#8955 7 years ago

Looking for a first beater/project pin in the Duluth/Superior area. Cheap being the operative (<$500) word. Was hoping to find something late 70s/early 80s, but EMs are cool too. I figure somebody must have an old Raven or Magic or Lost World or something sitting in a corner unloved.

#8956 7 years ago

Hey neighbor!

#8957 7 years ago

I sold my house in NW Iowa and someone from Lacrosse bought it and paid cash. They made sure to specifically state that they wanted me to take the pinball machines with in the offer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#8958 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I sold my house in NW Iowa and someone from Lacrosse bought it and paid cash. They made sure to specifically state that they wanted me to take the pinball machines with in the offer.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meaning they wanted them left at the house, or you take them out with you?

#8959 7 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Meaning they wanted them left at the house, or you take them out with you?

For me to take them with

#8960 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

For me to take them with

That is fantastic.
-Kyros

#8961 7 years ago

I have another Alien Poker. (yes it's a 3rd one i've aquired). This one is fully working. Someone clearcoated the playfield with varathane (not me). so doesn't have the cupping that most alien pokers have. I'll have pictures shortly. Boards are clean. BG is about an 8. Cabinet is unfaded, boards are super clean, no acid damage. Displays are nice. I'm going to start shopping it out and dialing it in, so should be fresh and ready soon.

Want to trade it for a Cosmic Gunfight, working or non working.

#8962 7 years ago

Boo. A buddy almost got a cosmic gunfight. The deal went stale and will be revisited. Maybe next year. I'll keep you in mind if it ever happens.

#8963 7 years ago

Too cool. I got into the finals :

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/09/17/vote-best-arcade/

And I didn't even know there was a contest.

LTG : )

#8964 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Too cool. I got into the finals :
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/09/17/vote-best-arcade/
And I didn't even know there was a contest.
LTG : )

I went online and you got my vote. Nothing against the other two, but it should go to an original who has gone through some real lean times when pinball and arcades were an afterthought. Plus, who else has a Big Bang Bar available for the public to play? The one and only Lloyd.

#8965 7 years ago
Quoted from evilsquatch:

Looking for a first beater/project pin in the Duluth/Superior area. Cheap being the operative (<$500) word. Was hoping to find something late 70s/early 80s, but EMs are cool too. I figure somebody must have an old Raven or Magic or Lost World or something sitting in a corner unloved.

I have a unloved sold state Hot Tip. I recently went through it and it was fully working with a different system 4 board and newer driver board. Now it has two major issues. One is sporadically boots. Haven't looked into that. And the playfeild has an upwards cup left to right across the middle. I was going to build a under playfeild support. And or steam it. If your interested contact me. Price depends on what mpu and boards you want with it but I'm in your price range. Not too local, stevens point wi area. Paint is in nice shape. All around.

Too many projects time to let some go.
FortyTwo.

#8966 7 years ago

Hurricane for sale in Minneapolis: PRICE REDUCED
Motivated to sell...
I just found the next pin I want to buy, but, I need to sell this to make the space.

PM me for details.
Adam.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This Hurricane has been completely gone thru by one of Minnesota's best pinball techs. He removed ramps and toys and cleaned and waxed the playfield (there was a lot of extra wax ...”
2016-09-14
Minneapolis, MN
2,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 138 times

#8967 7 years ago

Here is a video of the Alien Poker I have for trade/sale. Video is easier to show off the game and the gameplay than pics. Plays excellent.

Looking for a cosmic Gunfight (working or not).

#8968 7 years ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Someone please go and get this. If I didn't have an ID4 already. It's an under-rated game that doesn't come up for sale often. This guy is letting it go for damn near nothing. Really good deal.

#8969 7 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link
Someone please go and get this. If I didn't have an ID4 already. It's an under-rated game that doesn't come up for sale often. This guy is letting it go for damn near nothing. Really good deal.

go pick it up for me and I'll give you $200

#8970 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

go pick it up for me and I'll give you $200

I actually tried calling it shortly after I posted the link thinking about buying it more. I was fully prepared to call in sick at work and go get it but I got no answer and its off craigslist. Someone scored a good deal.

#8971 7 years ago

What was he asking?

#8973 7 years ago

Hey Vibe!

#8974 7 years ago

Howdy, i will be in Rochester MN Tuesday night. i don't see any pinball machines registered on the pinball map app. Is there a specific reign to pick, or can anyone tell me of a goo place for a beer and some games?
FortyTwo

#8975 7 years ago

Just a reminder that te 6th Annual Mad Rollin' Pinball is going on this Saturday. All day at Alt Brew in Madison (1806 Wright st). While the main event is all full, there is a side tournament, great raffle for some super unique prizes, and also a chance to win your very own pinball machine.

All are welcome to stop on out, play in the side event, buy some raffle tickets, drink a beer ($1 from each kickback klosh is being donated to the charity by the bar), and socialize. There will be a handful of games not used in the tourney that will also be available for play.

Lastly there will be some games availabel for sale as kingpin is bringing down a full trailer.

#8976 7 years ago

No better way to start the day

20160918_191600.jpg20160918_191600.jpg

#8977 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just a reminder that te 6th Annual Mad Rollin' Pinball is going on this Saturday. All day at Alt Brew in Madison (1806 Wright st). While the main event is all full, there is a side tournament, great raffle for some super unique prizes, and also a chance to win your very own pinball machine.
All are welcome to stop on out, play in the side event, buy some raffle tickets, drink a beer ($1 from each kickback klosh is being donated to the charity by the bar), and socialize. There will be a handful of games not used in the tourney that will also be available for play.
Lastly there will be some games availabel for sale as kingpin is bringing down a full trailer.

It was a great time. Nothing quite like 12 straight hours of pinball. Noble cause too.

#8978 7 years ago
Quoted from EmLover1970:

It was a great time. Nothing quite like 12 straight hours of pinball. Noble cause too.

glad you had fun Chris.

Finally got the last of the games loaded out this morning and just submitted final results to IFPA (should update in a few days).
I will get all the donations added up in a bit and post up the final tally.

#8979 7 years ago
Quoted from EmLover1970:

Ditto. Not only is this a great pinball event, it's a great charity event. The work that Hilton, Heidi, and others do to pull this off each year is amazing.

#8980 7 years ago

yup, ran smooth and lots of fun. Games seemed to hold up well overall.

#8982 7 years ago

Just put this up for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a very clean Who Dunnit. There are some scuffs on the cab as you will find with most machines. The playfield is in very nice condition. Really no wear around t...”
2016-09-28
Carthage, MO
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 163 times

#8983 7 years ago

Does anybody have an empty cabinet to sell?
Condition hardly matters.

#8984 7 years ago

Anybody from MN going to expo?
Anybody going to stand in line for signatures?
I would LOVE a gomez signature on something, but, I can't do expo this year...
Lemme know if you can help a pinballa out...
A.

#8985 7 years ago

Anybody have an Earthshaker for sale?

#8986 7 years ago

Motordome for sale near Neenah. See details here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-motordome-bally-1986-1990

#8987 7 years ago

How come nobody wants the Wheel of Fortune listed on Mpls Craigslist? Been there awhile actually.
Guy has been consistently dropping his price. He says this is the final day of the listing.
His price has hit (or rather bottomed out) at $3000 OR Best Cash Offer!
Find this a bit curious is all...

I know what you're thinkin'... "Why don't you buy it?"
... cause I ain't got three grand that's why... BUT if I did that bad boy would be sittin' in my house already!

#8988 7 years ago

Any interest in A Transformers le combo h.u.o
Mckee topper, flipper fidelity speakers and sub plus back box led. Very low plays if interested can send pictures. 4500 firm

#8989 7 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

How come nobody wants the Wheel of Fortune listed on Mpls Craigslist? Been there awhile actually.
Guy has been consistently dropping his price. He says this is the final day of the listing.
... cause I ain't got three grand that's why... BUT if I did that bad boy would be sittin' in my house already!

I dont see it, but in general even if HUO, 3K is too high (hence why it has not sold)

#8990 7 years ago

Any MN/WI peeps going on the Stern Tour and taking the bus from the Expo hotel? I am flying in that morning and meeting the group at the Stern Factory with my ride, so I was hoping someone could grab our tickets from Andrew when you pick up your ticket and I would just get them from you at the factory. Let me know if you can help. Thanks.

#8991 7 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

WOF is a game Stern abandoned leaving it with incomplete code. A game with that description for 3k+ does not excite people. The chance of Stern going back and finishing it....very unlikely.

#8992 7 years ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

WOF is a game Stern abandoned leaving it with incomplete code. A game with that description for 3k+ does not excite people. The chance of Stern going back and finishing it....very unlikely.

I would go further than "very unlikely" and say "will never ever happen"

#8993 7 years ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

Any desire I have to play that game gets quenched when I go to SS. Really don't see the need to own it unless someone leaks stern source code so the community can finish it.

#8994 7 years ago

Well now I know...
thanks all

#8995 7 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Well now I know...
thanks all

What you are also not hearing is that WoF is a fantastic game where no one has even made it close to the missing wizard mode because it is so brutal. It is an excellent title that will make you a better player almost instantly. it is also a great multiplayer game because ball times are short.

I have had the game twice, and will own it a 3rd time at some point, as I miss it because it is so different than other machines. The theme is actually integrated quite well too.

3k is right in the ballpark for a true HUO, but all pin prices are starting to slow down a little as the money for games is drying out a bit with the cost of these new titles being so stupidly high.

#8996 7 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

Any interest in A Transformers le combo h.u.o
Mckee topper, flipper fidelity speakers and sub plus back box led. Very low plays if interested can send pictures. 4500 firm

Yeah I am, I've always wanted that game and your soooooo close so no shipping costs. Any interest in a RCT + cash?

#8997 7 years ago

Chris S. don't you have a boner for WoF?

#8998 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Chris S. don't you have a boner for WoF?

the boner was already there. Had nothing to do with WOF.

#8999 7 years ago

On the lookout this winter for a nice EM (El Dorado, Jack's Open etc) Looking at possibly trading TAXI for one plus a little $$$. So if anyone has one they'd like to possibly sell/trade in the near future, LMK...

#9000 7 years ago

If anyone is looking at selling an Indiana Jones a pinball adventure let me know

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/180 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.