1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 178 of 415.
#8851 7 years ago

Just reschedule the tourney for Novemeber NEO!

To much movement with the event due to crappy issues w Stern. Better off to just move it way out to a date when you knwo for sure you will have your premium (and hopefully no ghosting inserts)

#8852 7 years ago

yea, that's what I thought when I pushed it out 2 months the first time.

#8853 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I need to borrow a Ghostbuster LE for this weekend. My premium/LE launch party is this sat. Premiums have been pushed back to Sept.
Anyone that loans me the use of their LE, gets free entry into both tournaments and free food. I'd need to pick it up friday and I can drop it back off sunday. I'll even break it down, pick it up and bring it back and set it back up.

Somebody hook this guy up! That's my Saturday plans we're talking about. Going to show up at Neo's regardless.

#8854 7 years ago

good then you can help me put my alien poker back together. It's getting the full treatment.

#8855 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yea, that's what I thought when I pushed it out 2 months the first time.

Ouch.

#8856 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

good then you can help me put my alien poker back together. It's getting the full treatment.

Shopping party! What kind of pizza and who's bringing the novus?

#8857 7 years ago

Wondering if anybody has a Big Lebowski on order around the cities or area. I am thinking about pulling the trigger because it's my dream theme.. would love to come check one out. I'll bring the caucasians. PM me?

#8858 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Just have a Zaccaria Party.

#8859 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Shopping party! What kind of pizza and who's bringing the novus?

not really a shopping party since the playfield is getting a full blown restoration and clearcoat job. No novus needed. Tumbler and ultrasonic for the rest.

#8860 7 years ago

Hurricane for sale in Minneapolis.
Only posted here for now.
Pm me if you're interested.
Adam.

#8861 7 years ago

Every storm that hits Minneapolis hits stevens point about a half day later.

#8862 7 years ago

Midwest Gaming Classic
April 7-8-9, 2017
https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

Hotel room block is now open for reservations.

#8863 7 years ago

If anyone in the Twin Cities is selling or thinking of selling a metallica pro, shoot me a pm.

#8864 7 years ago

Just listed my TSPP for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a decent TSPP. It plays 100%. The game was definitely routed at some point, but taking the prior owner at his word, has been in home use for about 5-7 years. As you ...”
2016-10-01
Madison, WI
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 554 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8865 7 years ago

Damn. She's been played. Cabinet decals look decent. How do they look in person?

#8866 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Damn. She's been played. Cabinet decals look decent. How do they look in person?

They look good in person, as well. I agree that the shooter lane and I&S holes indicate that this thing got a lot of play (and I have to assume that's why the prior owner added the decals ). That said, the rest of the playfield doesn't really show it, the decals look great, and the game plays really well, including the garage and upper playfield.

#8867 7 years ago

Anyone local want to go in on some PDI glass? I'd like 2 sheets and with 4 or more it's $30 less per sheet and the shipping might be less too. PM me if your interested. If we get on the preorder list now we might get them by end of September before the real cold sets in.

#8868 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Anyone local want to go in on some PDI glass? I'd like 2 sheets and with 4 or more it's $30 less per sheet and the shipping might be less too. PM me if your interested. If we get on the preorder list now we might get them by end of September before the real cold sets in.

As an update, so far I have 2 others interested in the glass for a total of 4 sheets. Is anyone else interested. PM me.

#8869 7 years ago

if you could get it for $30 a sheet, i'd be in. Might even go up to $60 a sheet. But that's about all the value it provides.

#8870 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'm in for a sheet for my Metallica. It ain't free, but I figure I can try it out on some of my other pins to see if it's worth picking up more...

#8871 7 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

I'm in for a sheet for my Metallica. It ain't free, but I figure I can try it out on some of my other pins to see if it's worth picking up more...

Thanks, your glass is #4

#8872 7 years ago

Paul, I'll take 2

#8873 7 years ago

Anyone else interested in doing a single sheet? I'm in for 1, but would like to make it 2. The website says it best to order 2 at a time, so if anyone is on the fence on a single sheet it would be helpful to round out the order. If I've got my math right, the cost for a single sheet without group buy would be $360 shipped and doing a package deal brings it to $295 shipped or maybe less depending on amount. Please let MustangPaul know as he is coordinating this transaction.

#8875 7 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Paul, I'll take 2

OK, that makes 6 sheets total.

I'm gonna have to order them soon so if anyone else wants to get in on this let me know ASAP.

#8877 7 years ago

Call Billy, I'll bet he wants some...

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh looks like only 5 sheets now.

#8878 7 years ago

hey, I'm in for 24 sheets if you can get the cost down to where the value is.

#8879 7 years ago

OK we're back up to 6 now.

Quoted from janus:

Call Billy, I'll bet he wants some...

Hmmm BillyD, he's not on PS much so I'll give him a call.

#8880 7 years ago

(Hope its cool to post nonpin shat here.?.)
Have some Badgers VS LSU tix for sale. 2 tickets for the Miller Lite Lounge (21+) for 9-3-16 at Lambeau.
My buddy is looking to get $450 for the pair. PM if interested. Thank ya!

IMG_0936 (resized).JPGIMG_0936 (resized).JPG

Added over 8 years ago: Gone...

#8881 7 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

Have some Badgers VS LSU tix for sale. 2 tickets for the Miller Lite Lounge (21+) for 9-3-16 at Lambeau.

I would be careful posting with the bar codes & such. Printer quality is scary good. GLWTS

#8882 7 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

I would be careful posting with the bar codes & such. Printer quality is scary good. GLWTS

10-4. Thanks

#8883 7 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Too late! Thanks for the tix, Harvs

#8884 7 years ago

2 Solar Fire project games just listed for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “With only 782 games produced, Solar Fire is the rarest of the 4 Williams multi-level games. I have two (mostly) working Solar Fire projects for sale. They are complete, both start ...”
2016-08-27
Madison, WI
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 253 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8885 7 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Counterfeit ND tickets are a major concern here in South Bend!

#8886 7 years ago

Well, I guess I'll lower the price to $350 for both now. I recommend you get there early, gonna be a dozen or so people to fight for them there seats!
Free beer, free food! BUY THESE! I'll even throw in a broken large DMD!!

IMG_0936 (resized).JPGIMG_0936 (resized).JPGIMG_0972 (resized).JPGIMG_0972 (resized).JPG

Added over 8 years ago: Gone..

#8887 7 years ago

in all fairness, the DMD isn't broken. Glass is good. Just a communication issue with talking with pins. Might just need a different chip to talk to pinball machines.

#8888 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

in all fairness, the DMD isn't broken. Glass is good. Just a communication issue with talking with pins. Might just need a different chip to talk to pinball machines.

DMD is already at your place, Neo.. Now all you need is the $350 tickets! What a steal!

#8889 7 years ago

A coin-op friend cleaned out his storage and I acquired all his pinball stuff. I'm a total EM guy and I have just enough SS knowledge to be dangerous (literally). Here is what I believe to be a System 9 MPU, Power supply and flipper board. There are Strike Zone roms on the MPU. I'm guessing these to be not working. The power supply has a couple cut wires coming off of it. The flipper board has a couple bent and broken connector pins. Not really sure what the going rate is on these. I'm open to offers. Pick-up strongly preferred.

System9Boardset.jpgSystem9Boardset.jpg

#8890 7 years ago

Went over to the fair today and went to play some pins. I played a game on the Hobbit. I didn't play another game though, all of the pins were WAY too loud. May I suggest turning them down a hair? I didn't think I'd ever utter those words, but damn, those things are screaming!

#8891 7 years ago

Was thinking about selling my TSPP to fund something special. Game was HUO and bought for $4800 back in July. If anyone wants to make the drive to NW Iowa i'll sell it for $4300. Lower price because the buyer must drive the 3.5 hours from Minneapolis.

#8892 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Went over to the fair today and went to play some pins. I played a game on the Hobbit. I didn't play another game though, all of the pins were WAY too loud. May I suggest turning them down a hair? I didn't think I'd ever utter those words, but damn, those things are screaming!

I played a couple pins Sat at the Fair. Didn't think they overly loud IMO. Was just loud in there in general. Did play a couple games of GB. Seemed ok, nothing special. Couldn't hear the gameplay very well, so it was tough to judge the sound, callouts etc. Like to play some of these newer games in a home setting. Played a Hercules for the 1st time. LITTLE different.

#8893 7 years ago

Had fun playing at the fair because I could actually hear callouts, just sayin'! That MET was in great shape and real fun

#8894 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I played a couple pins Sat at the Fair. Didn't think they overly loud IMO. Was just loud in there in general. Did play a couple games of GB. Seemed ok, nothing special. Couldn't hear the gameplay very well, so it was tough to judge the sound, callouts etc. Like to play some of these newer games in a home setting. Played a Hercules for the 1st time. LITTLE different.

You could come over and play mine if you want.

#8895 7 years ago

Paul's basement is like a rock concert. I'm bringing earplugs next time I go over there.

#8896 7 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Paul's basement is like a rock concert. I'm bringing earplugs next time I go over there.

Rock concert? Does that mean its full of old hippies? (jk paul, unless you are a hippie and are proud of it)

#8897 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You could come over and play mine if you want.

Definitely want to get out there sometime Paul. Soon as the weather goes to crap for the year, we'll set something up. Doing a big project at home. .

by (resized).jpgby (resized).jpg

#8898 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I played a couple pins Sat at the Fair. Didn't think they overly loud IMO.

Quoted from isJ:

Had fun playing at the fair because I could actually hear callouts, just sayin'!

Well maybe it was just Hobbit. Or maybe I'm a damn pussy. It's one of the two.

#8899 7 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

DMD is already at your place, Neo.. Now all you need is the $350 tickets! What a steal!

Just messaged you. I might have a non-pinball associate who would be interested in the tickets.

#8900 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Doing a big project at home

Oof, that doesn't look like any fun

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 178 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/178 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.