1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 415.
#8801 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Thanks. Did that happen from an air ball? I wonder what can be done to protect it.

Yep. Happened in the first 500 plays. People are freaking out so much about "ghosting" inserts, they are going to lose it when their LCD screens start breaking.

#8802 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Yep. Happened in the first 500 plays. People are freaking out so much about "ghosting" inserts, they are going to lose it when their LCD screens start breaking.

as they should for both.

#8803 7 years ago

Well. If things go right I might get to actually play it tonight. All depends on how fast I can get on the road.

#8804 7 years ago

I have some backglasses for sale near Madison. Please send me a pm if interested!

NOS Williams Comet Backglass:
http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=977

Data East Phantom of the Opera Backglass:
http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=978

Data East Rocky and Bullwinkle Backglass:
http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=979

NOS Data East Simpsons Backglass:
http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=980

Bally Vector (Inner) Backglass:
http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=981

#8805 7 years ago

GBLE lcd if working / fixed. At mortimers.

#8806 7 years ago

Hey Dudes,

Updated the prices in Sopranos & Junkyard in the marketplace.

Sorry I don't have the links.

#8807 7 years ago

Zombie has arrived in Minnesota! Just got home from 12 hour road trip to pick up Rob Zombie Spookshow International. There was severe storms both there and back, white knuckle driving for sure! When I arrived, Charlie and crew were so hospitable, he took time out of his busy day to chat me up for bit and let me play some of the games on site. I was a bit zoned out from driving, but have to say I'm really impressed with how neat and tight everything seemed to be run. Also really impressed with Americas Most Haunted. This was the first time I've seen and played that game along with Zombie(sensory overload for sure). Call me old fashioned, but there's just something to be said about shaking the guys hand(and having him thank me) who was personally involved in the game I just bought. I feel good about my purchase and can't wait to get it set up this weekend. Good people over there!!

IMG_0045_(resized).JPGIMG_0045_(resized).JPG

IMG_0047_(resized).JPGIMG_0047_(resized).JPG

IMG_0048_(resized).JPGIMG_0048_(resized).JPG

#8808 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Zombie has arrived in Minnesota!

Hell yeah! Enjoy. Can't wait to play that one.

#8809 7 years ago

Congrats Parnell & Nikki

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#8810 7 years ago

My new paint booth!! HUGE thanks to cpu-slave for all his hard work!

#8811 7 years ago

nice!

#8812 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

My new paint booth!! HUGE thanks to cpu-slave for all his hard work!

What type of filtered exhaust fan ya gonna put in?

#8813 7 years ago

Yes, I gotta put in the venting yet...
We are both dead tired. So that happens later.
Both of those windows will have box fans with filters attached. Then the opposite side of the wall will have filters.
I have plans to add another door on the far side too.

#8815 7 years ago

you want your filters to be up high sucking in air and your fans blowing out low at the ground. This causes air to flow from top to bottom. Which you want. Keeps dirt down low and limits contaminates. if you go from low to high, all the dust and dirt from the ground, gets in everything you paint.

#8816 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

filters to be up high

Thanks for the tip.

#8817 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you want your filters to be up high sucking in air and your fans blowing out low at the ground. This causes air to flow from top to bottom. Which you want. Keeps dirt down low and limits contaminates. if you go from low to high, all the dust and dirt from the ground, gets in everything you paint.

Yup down draft, but with the windows where they are at he's pretty limited. He'd have to build a custom system but it is doable.

#8818 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yup down draft, but with the windows where they are at he's pretty limited. He'd have to build a custom system but it is doable.

could he pull in from the windows and out on the bottom/ lead it out the garage?

#8819 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

could he pull in from the windows and out on the bottom/ lead it out the garage?

I was thinking pulling in from the garage and build a box opening on the floor connected by a hose or duct work to a box around the fan. Either way would work. Filtered air in....filtered air out.

#8820 7 years ago

my window is up high too. So what I did was connect a metal vent system tube from the window down to the floor and have it suck the air off the floor.

#8821 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

my window is up high too. So what I did was connect a metal vent system tube from the window down to the floor and have it suck the air off the floor.

Yup.

#8822 7 years ago

Pinball on a Stick is back again this year at the Minnesota State Fair and it's only a couple weeks away. Check out the webpage for the game lineup, to order this year's POAS shirt and more. The shirts are available by pre-order and there will only be limited quantities available at the fair, so if you want to support what these guys are doing, make sure to order it now so you don't miss out.

http://www.minipinballonastick.com/

!cap2_(resized).jpg!cap2_(resized).jpg

#8823 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

My booth is designed with space in mind.
The 2 side walls actually have hinges so the can both swing inward and up to the ceiling. The 3rd wall is in 2 sections and attached with bolts and wing nuts.

I plan to have a cross draft to suck fumes out the window.
I'm sure it's not ideal, but I don't want to take up more space than necessary or make the conversion more complicated.

There is not a buch of dust flying around in a closed garage anyway. I've had very good results so far spraying with no booth at all. The main idea is to keep overspray off other things in the garage and get fumes out.

The first project in here will be a cabinet.
I will evaluate the venting during this and adjust as needed.

#8824 7 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading out my X-Men:Wolverine. Ideal trade would be a Metallica premium or GoT pro, but might be open to others. PM for details if interested. Just a trade feeler for now. If I get serious about selling, I will post an ad.

#8825 7 years ago

When did MSP Terminal 2 get rid of the arcade? I was all excited when we had some time to kill, now I'm just holed up at the bar drinking...

#8826 7 years ago

It moved past F6 I believe.

#8827 7 years ago

The Terminal 2 (Southwest, Sun Country, lesser airlines etc...) arcade was gutted out over a year ago. Terminal 1 is in a major remodel phase right now (federal and tax dollars being spent wisely), and the two arcades have been consolidated down to one by gate F9 with 3 pins and some video games. The current lineup is Mustang Pro, POTC, and a World Poker Tour with a sticky left upper playfield flipper as of last week...

#8828 7 years ago

Whoops. Wrong terminal. I miss the names.

#8829 7 years ago

If anyone is interested.....

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only, original owner and several mods installed. * Stern Topper * Stern Side Art * Shaker * Kick-out Protector * Orbit Fix Installed * Speaker Lights * Speaker Light Inse...”
2016-08-11
Ramsey, MN
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 618 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8830 7 years ago

If anyone is interested.......

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“I have a Williams Strike Master Shuffle Alley for sale. Asking $1000 Game works great. Left side cabinet is faded. Length 9' height 6' width 2.5' WMS WPC pinball board set in excel...”
2016-08-08
Appleton, WI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 474 times

#8831 7 years ago

If anyone is interested......

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is an overall great looking machine with several new parts and mods installed. All play-field plastics have been replaced with NOS and I will be including the old ones with t...”
2016-08-11
Ramsey, MN
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1203 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8832 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

If anyone is interested.......
otherfor salePlaced 2016-08-08 08:06 (4 days ago)For Sale: Strike Master Shuffle Alley“I have a Williams Strike Master Shuffle Alley for sale. Asking $1000
Game works great. Left side cabinet is faded. Length 9' heigh...” $ 1,000 TomGWI Appleton, WI

that thing actually works? Never seen it on.

#8833 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that thing actually works? Never seen it on.

Works perfect. I never turn it on for tournaments Neo. Same with my arcades, jukebox, touchscreen, etc.

#8834 7 years ago

we need to leave something not turned on when Neo is around. Have to counter balance things...

#8835 7 years ago

Does anyone here know about Bill ? He's a pinball tech and he's also the guy that works on all the machines out in Blainebrook. He has a website : http://www.mnpintech.com/ . Anyway I've been trying to reach him and his phone number on the site no longer works. Anyone know an alternative number at all?

Number works now. Disregard.

#8836 7 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Does anyone here know about Bill ? He's a pinball tech and he's also the guy that works on all the machines out in Blainebrook. He has a website : http://www.mnpintech.com/ . Anyway I've been trying to reach him and his phone number on the site no longer works. Anyone know an alternative number at all?

No idea if his number changed or? Could always try Craig Sanders.

#8837 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

No idea if his number changed or? Could always try Craig Sanders.

I'm in the middle of doing business with Bill atm. That's why I need to get ahold of him. And yeah I have no idea why his number isn't working.

#8838 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

we need to leave something not turned on when Neo is around. Have to counter balance things...

I know, because when i'm there, all you guys are turned on.

#8839 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I know, because when i'm there, all you guys are turned on.

giddity giggity goo

#8840 7 years ago

Anyone into making beer or root beer? I have 5L reusable kegs available, new off amazon. Used once, I don't have time for beer making. They are $20 each, looking to get $50 for all 5. Pic only has 4, 5th is in a box.

#8843 7 years ago

Have a Megatouch for sale. Looking to get $350'ish.
Everything works, BV only takes $1 bills though. PM if interested.
IMG_0654_(resized).JPGIMG_0654_(resized).JPGIMG_0656_(resized).JPGIMG_0656_(resized).JPGIMG_0657_(resized).JPGIMG_0657_(resized).JPGIMG_0659_(resized).JPGIMG_0659_(resized).JPG

Added over 8 years ago: *Spoken for. Thx

#8845 7 years ago

Anyone have time machine ramps? Looking for some for a project.

#8846 7 years ago

I have an ICB that will be ready to go soon. Asking $1300.

#8847 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

did you contact trilogy beer?

I haven't..... Yet

#8848 7 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I have an ICB that will be ready to go soon. Asking $1300.

Have two interested through WI website. Pending until further notice.

#8849 7 years ago

I've got a Paragon fs. $1400. Posted on the WI pinball site.
http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=997&sid=dad68a8f5f3ab659d1a30cc3351b6e9a

Game is sold and gone.

#8850 7 years ago

I need to borrow a Ghostbuster LE for this weekend. My premium/LE launch party is this sat. Premiums have been pushed back to Sept.

Anyone that loans me the use of their LE, gets free entry into both tournaments and free food. I'd need to pick it up friday and I can drop it back off sunday. I'll even break it down, pick it up and bring it back and set it back up.

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/177 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.