1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 415.
#8501 8 years ago

where the hell can i get an big ass inflatable stay puft? That would be awesome for the top of the house for halloween.

Edit: NVM, found it and already ordered.

#8502 8 years ago

I've got a massive post MGC problem and it's hopefully one you guys can help remedy.

This is what the pin area of my gameroom now looks like:

ProblemProblem

There is a gaping hole where Revenge From Mars used to be.

It would be nice to patch it with one of these:

Creature from the Black Lagoon, Diner, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure, Junk Yard, Last Action Hero, Lord of the Rings, Medusa, Shadow, Swords of Fury

If you have any leads, please let me know.

Thanks!

I'm also looking for an inexpensive EM. The wife has always liked them and I'm starting to hear the call of the chimes.

#8503 8 years ago

Nice wall decorations! Are you a hyper power user and upgrade the motherboard a few times a year?

#8504 8 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Nice wall decorations! Are you a hyper power user and upgrade the motherboard a few times a year?

Nope, I just have been working in IT for a long time and when things die or become obsolete, I get newer "wallpaper". I could probably take some of those off the wall and still power them up, but there is not much call to run Pentium 2 processors, Sun servers, or Commodore computers in this decade.

Right now, I'm concerned about the space without a pinball machine. I need a new game!

#8505 8 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

Nope, I just have been working in IT for a long time and when things die or become obsolete, I get newer "wallpaper". I could probably take some of those off the wall and still power them up, but there is not much call to run Pentium 2 processors, Sun servers, or Commodore computers in this decade.
Right now, I'm concerned about the space without a pinball machine. I need a new game!

I just hope you don't brush up against those walls.

#8506 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

It would megahertz

#8509 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's why I need to get another game or two. It's for safety! (Hmmm... That could be spun to increase the Wife Acceptance Factor)

#8510 8 years ago

Look whoarrived thisweekend while I was away at MGC.

DSCN1364_(resized).JPGDSCN1364_(resized).JPG

DSCN1366_(resized).JPGDSCN1366_(resized).JPG

#8511 8 years ago

lol neo

#8512 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Look whoarrived thisweekend while I was away at MGC.

DSCN1364_(resized).JPGDSCN1366_(resized).JPG

Isn't that a little big for a topper.

#8513 8 years ago

it barely fits in the house. Good thing I have 10ft ceilings.

#8514 8 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

There is a gaping hole where Revenge From Mars used to be.

Lame33 - my friends and I logged a few plays on your RFM and at one point set a high score. We had a blast! Thanks for bringing it.

#8515 8 years ago

I am extremely impressed at the effort for this launch party. I am considering plane tickets to see it myself.

#8516 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I am extremely impressed at the effort for this launch party. I am considering plane tickets to see it myself.

It would be great to see you out here. I was just talking to the organizers the other day about how this reminded me of your epic party.

#8517 8 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

It would be great to see you out here. I was just talking to the organizers the other day about how this reminded me of your epic party.

I so wanted to go to that Epic Party too. If you can make it Jared, we would love to have you!

Neo, you should make the trip and bring Stay Puft and some other sconnies with you.

#8518 8 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Lame33 - my friends and I logged a few plays on your RFM and at one point set a high score. We had a blast! Thanks for bringing it.

Glad you liked it. RFM is a fun and under appreciated game. I think it found a good Pinsider home in Iowa.

Now I just need a new game to bring to MGC for next year!

#8519 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I so wanted to go to that Epic Party too. If you can make it Jared, we would love to have you!
Neo, you should make the trip and bring Stay Puft and some other sconnies with you.

i wish I could. I really wanted to make that party anyway, but I cannot. We have league finals on that day

#8520 8 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

Glad you liked it. RFM is a fun and under appreciated game. I think it found a good Pinsider home in Iowa.
Now I just need a new game to bring to MGC for next year!

A good home may be questionable, but it did make it safe and sound back to Iowa and plays great. Thanks again!!

#8521 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Yeah, I wanted to also. Just the concept of Vanilla Ice and the Turtles dancing sounded so amazingly absurd and memorable.

#8522 8 years ago

Anyone care to chime in on current value of a Slugfest? Has card dispenser and topper. Some cab fade I believe but not terrible. Trying to help my brother move one and I don't follow the market on those.

#8523 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Anyone care to chime in on current value of a Slugfest? Has card dispenser and topper. Some cab fade I believe but not terrible. Trying to help my brother move one and I don't follow the market on those.

I offered mine up a while back and had multiple people saying they would take it for 1200 (similar condition to the one you describe but with new plastics and all LEDs plus NVRAM.

I think 11-1400 is typical as you describe.

I owe photos to someone as I told them I would pull it post baseball season from route and they have first dibs.

#8524 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I offered mine up a while back and had multiple people saying they would take it for 1200 (similar condition to the one you describe but with new plastics and all LEDs plus NVRAM.
I think 11-1400 is typical as you describe.
I owe photos to someone as I told them I would pull it post baseball season from route and they have first dibs.

Is yours the one at Pooley's? I saw one there about a month ago. He has no LEDS but if I could get in that price range he would be happy. Thanks for the input.

#8525 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Is yours the one at Pooley's?

yes, that is the one.

#8526 8 years ago

Ok guys, I just checked it all out and it looks like I will be able to make it up for the event. Epic! I would arrive at MSP around 9:30pm Friday Night. Any locals willing to pick me up and show me around? Lemme know, I need to get all the travel arrangements booked. Thanks guys.

#8527 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i wish I could. I really wanted to make that party anyway, but I cannot. We have league finals on that day

we also have the WI launch party going on that same day so unfortunately I cant make it up either. Woudl love to have taken my Congo and gotten it signed!

#8528 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

we also have the WI launch party going on that same day so unfortunately I cant make it up either. Woudl love to have taken my Congo and gotten it signed!

I thought yours was on the 7th?

http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=13540#

#8529 8 years ago

it is. I thought yours was on the 7th also?

#8531 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Any locals willing to pick me up and show me around?

If you need anything before noon or after midnight, I will gladly help you.

LTG : )

#8532 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Ok guys, I just checked it all out and it looks like I will be able to make it up for the event. Epic! I would arrive at MSP around 9:30pm Friday Night. Any locals willing to pick me up and show me around? Lemme know, I need to get all the travel arrangements booked. Thanks guys.

I'm without a vehicle but if you're desperate, I can show you the magic of public transit

#8533 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yup, and I wanted to attend that party too, and couldn't for the same reason.

#8534 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yup, and I wanted to attend that party too, and couldn't for the same reason.

clarified above that I had it wrong.

MN launch is Apr 30th
WI launch is May 7th

#8535 8 years ago

looks like I should be able to make your launch then.

#8536 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

It's gonna be EPIC.

#8537 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I want my picture taken with Stay Puff.

#8538 8 years ago

Hey Les has channel 9 been notified? they did a great piece before and this is REALLY gonna be something.

#8539 8 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a GOT Pro in the near future? I'm looking for one. Thanks!

#8540 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Anyone looking to sell a GOT Pro in the near future? I'm looking for one. Thanks!

There is what appears to be a good deal on a Premium on MN CL

#8541 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

There is what appears to be a good deal on a Premium on MN CL

Thanks. Looks like a good deal but really only interested in a Pro. Seems like there have been way more Premium/LE's for sale than Pros.

#8542 8 years ago

Work on TAFG has started. New ramp, Titan Competition silicone rings, LEDs for GI.

LTG : )

DSC00009_(resized).JPGDSC00009_(resized).JPG

#8543 8 years ago

Was thinking about selling my STTNG to fund a TSPP. Game has color DMD, Full LED package, and a few more decent mods. I'll get a full list later.

$4600, located in Boyden IA.

#8544 8 years ago

Hey guys/gals. I've got nephew and a niece with a birthday coming up in June and I was thinking about getting them a cheaper pinball machine. Their parents don't have a lot of disposable income or the know-how to make this happen and I would love to get them into pinball at a young age. My nephew will be 6 and my niece will be 3. So if anyone has a cheap game that might be rough, I'd be interested in buying it. I don't care what the cabinet looks like, I imagine it may get colored on. I also don't care about play field wear. I don't mind fixing it up if there are broken switches etc. I'd love something with a DMD that would appeal to kids. Ideally, I want a TMNT as my nephew is a Turtles freak! If anyone has something like this, let me know. Thanks!

#8545 8 years ago

Dupe

#8546 8 years ago

Ever thought about a zizzle, the cheaper kids ones ( I got one at sears for my god son, avengers maybe? same as below), the kind like the SW one below or "the pin"?

Great for those ages, not too expensive but still the pinball feel and if it gets drawn on or broken, nothing to be upset about.

marvels_front_(resized).jpgmarvels_front_(resized).jpg

pTRU1-20765707enh-z6_(resized).jpgpTRU1-20765707enh-z6_(resized).jpg

#8547 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ever thought about a zizzle

I have not. That's a great idea though! If I can't find a full size pin, maybe I'll go this route. I'd really love them to have the "real deal" though.

http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Standing/dp/B00DUOEC3E/ref=pd_sim_sbs_21_4

#8548 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I have not. That's a great idea though! If I can't find a full size pin, maybe I'll go this route. I'd really love them to have the "real deal" though.
amazon.com link »

I will say if you don't live close....it could become hard for them to keep up. I've wanted to get my BFF's kids games, but I keep going back to getting them the ones like that TMNT one you posted via amazon. They love it, it is pinball, but is zero maintenance or worries for the family. Then when they visit me, they can play the real games and LOVE coming over. Just something to think about

#8549 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I will say if you don't live close....it could become hard for them to keep up. I've wanted to get my BFF's kids games, but I keep going back to getting them the ones like that TMNT one you posted via amazon. They love it, it is pinball, but is zero maintenance or worries for the family. Then when they visit me, they can play the real games and LOVE coming over. Just something to think about

Yeah valid points. They are about 45 minutes from me. I wouldn't mind going over to fix anything that breaks. It would give me an excuse to see them.

#8550 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Was thinking about selling my STTNG to fund a TSPP. Game has color DMD, Full LED package, and a few more decent mods. I'll get a full list later.
$4600, located in Boyden IA.

if you said lotr........

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/171 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.