1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 415.
#801 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

My WH2O went to IL tonight.

Dang, didn't know you had one for sale. bummer.

#802 11 years ago

It was not at MGC. I had the Grand Lizard there. I tried to like it but couldn't. Upper playfield didn't do it for me and lower playfield was, well....trying to get it to the upper playfield. Had one game where I looped the multimillions shot no less than 25 times in a row. The money will go towards a game the I like more. Now that my collection has grown I am getting pickier about what stays. Still undecided if Spider-Man is staying long term. Sometimes it bothers me to have that much money sitting in one game. I have just as much fun with the $1500 games.

#803 11 years ago

Hey guys, I posted this in the Gameroom Forum, but I'll put it here too:

The 3rd Annual Galaxy Blue Soiree will be held starting at 2pm on May 25, 2013 in Avon, MN. Avon is located on I-94, about 75 miles West of Minneapolis and 150 miles East of Fargo. Last year we had about 50 people. I've got about 25 playable Video Arcade machines between the gameroom and garage, and will have 4 pins. CFTBL, Congo, Flintstones and Godzilla. Jukebox will be spinning 45's of your favorite 80's hits. We'll have food, you bring beer or other liquor. We may or may not have a band playing outdoors this year, depends on the weather and band availability. If you plan to attend, please post here. Here is the thread over at KLOV about last year's party:

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/show...63#post2403163

My gameroom is predominantly vids, but the 4 pins I have are good ones. Kinda wish I still had my JM, but oh well.

#804 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Hey guys, I posted this in the Gameroom Forum, but I'll put it here too:

Sounds awesome. Thanks for the info!

Not sure if I can commit yet, but if you post a little closer to the date, I should have a better idea.

Very cool!

#805 11 years ago

I could hit that party. I'll be back from my vacation. The URL's giving me a 404.

#806 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

The 3rd Annual Galaxy Blue Soiree will be held starting at 2pm on May 25, 2013 in Avon, MN

Isn't that the weekend that MnHotRod is looking to do the Pinball/BBQ?

#807 11 years ago

Maybe I should move the Pinball BBQ to Sunday? It is a three day weekend so would it matter? Anyone making a long drive could then attend two pinball events in one weekend? Thoughts?

Quoted from tmac:

Isn't that the weekend that MnHotRod is looking to do the Pinball/BBQ?

#808 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Maybe I should move the Pinball BBQ to Sunday? It is a three day weekend so would it matter? Anyone making a long drive could then attend two pinball events in one weekend? Thoughts?

Sorry about that man. I knew about your shindig, but didn't really notice it was the 25th. Mine is on Memorial Day Saturday every year and we try to keep it consistent so people set aside the date. Up til last year it has been mainly a vid party, my pin number has just increased this year due to me shifting focus. You can move yours if you want, but don't do it on my account. If you do move it to Sunday, there is a much greater chance I can make it.

#809 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

I would love that. I was looking to come to the BBQ event but having it be a double header. Since its the M-Day weekend I have no problem eating and drinking on Sunday knowing I can recoup on Monday.

MnHotRod, I'll bring the NBAFB for the party and then I can just leave it with you at the end. For a small fee.

Chris

#810 11 years ago

Good to see some Minnesota events happening here.

#811 11 years ago

So we hit 60 degrees finally on Saturday. Does your Pinball habit decline during the warmer months? I know I play less pinball. Reason I am doing outdoor events like Car Shows, Baseball etc...

#812 11 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

So we hit 60 degrees finally on Saturday. Does your Pinball habit decline during the warmer months? I know I play less pinball. Reason I am doing outdoor events like Car Shows, Baseball etc...

I would say for me I play the same amount of pins, what I did think was funny last week, weather gets above 40 deg and everyones in shorts and T-shirts!

#813 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I would say for me I play the same amount of pins, what I did think was funny last week, weather gets above 40 deg and everyones in shorts and T-shirts!

I'm in shorts 24/7, 365...... Well except weddings and funeral. Apparently all the neighbors get a good laugh of me in my shorts, winter jacket, hat, gloves and sorel boots shoveling the snow in my driveway.

#814 11 years ago

Buying fever. Any RFM's out there?

#815 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Yes, mine. But it's not for sale.

#816 11 years ago

There is that bargain priced one in north Ill on Ebay for nearly 5k

#817 11 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Definitely. For me, pinball season is from Expo to MGC. I start heading "up nort'" this Thursday, and every weekend I can get away until the water gets hard again. Weeknights, it's time for the Brewers, music in the park, Summerfest, really anything to get me outside.

Frank

#818 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

There is a really nice single owner (documented) HUO only one here in Louisiana for $3,500; seller is a pinsider with a great collection. Gorgeous machine by the pics of it (I never saw it in person). I'd love an RFM in my collection, fun game.

#819 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

There is a really nice single owner (documented) HUO only one here in Louisiana for $3,500; seller is a pinsider with a great collection. Gorgeous machine by the pics of it (I never saw it in person). I'd love an RFM in my collection, fun game.

I am looking for the $2500-$3000 variety. I would certainly check that one out if it was closer.

#821 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am looking for the $2500-$3000 variety. I would certainly check that one out if it was closer.

Pm sent

#822 11 years ago

Hey, it was nice to finally meet some of you guys at the Pinball Circus this weekend. Steve, Tony, John J, and probably some others that I didn't realize I was meeting. Good times!

#823 11 years ago

Anybody in Minnesota buying a Metallica? Can't wait to play it!

#824 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

D&G Vending will have one on route at Mortimer's.

Also, they just started a Bump N' Win Top Tournament on Transformers at Morts too. $50 starting prize money.

#825 11 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Hey, it was nice to finally meet some of you guys at the Pinball Circus this weekend. Steve, Tony, John J, and probably some others that I didn't realize I was meeting. Good times!

It was good meeting you too! Always nice to put a face to a name.

#826 11 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

D&G Vending will have one on route at Mortimer's.

Awesome!

Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:Hey, it was nice to finally meet some of you guys at the Pinball Circus this weekend. Steve, Tony, John J, and probably some others that I didn't realize I was meeting. Good times!

I met you, set up my friend's Police Force opposite your Getaway! I'm josh/jonogo! Nice meeting you.

#827 11 years ago

About the Metallica pin, that may very well be my first NIB pin. So who wants a getaway, jp, and a police force.

#828 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Awesome!

I met you, set up my friend's Police Force opposite your Getaway! I'm josh/jonogo! Nice meeting you.

Did you help us set up the Tee'd Off?

#829 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

nybody in Minnesota buying a Metallica? Can't wait to play it!

Get a hold of ruffer (MNpinball). Get in on his group.

#830 11 years ago

About the Metallica pin, that may very well be my first NIB pin. So who wants a getaway, jp, and a Police Force.

Dibs on The Getaway shoot me a PM!

#831 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Are you not buying??? It would get me over to your house more often!

#832 11 years ago

Not in MN But I think I might want to get one ,Have to play it first . I will also have to sell some pins to get it , Sucks because I don't want to sell anything I have .

#833 11 years ago

This thread needs more WI

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-mad-rollin-pinball-2014-saturday-september-14th-2013

http://www.madrollinpinball.com/

New style of game play for this year! I hope everyone likes it. Still time for tweaks at this point so let me know if you have ideas or concerns. This is OUR event so we can make it whatever we want. From feedback I have received I am hoping this new format will fulfill the needs of both the hardcore and the casual players. If anyone has any issues with the charity aspect then let me know. Trophies should be very nice this year and my impression after talking to many players is that nice trophies, IFPA points, and a good time are the primary concerns. $ for payouts are not as important so long as the $ are going to a good charity.

PinGolf and Brawl style play

#834 11 years ago

How's the weather down south in the cities? It's very windy up here (Duluth), but no snow yet.

#835 11 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

How's the weather down south in the cities? It's very windy up here (Duluth), but no snow yet.

pouring sleet here in eau claire. I got a little women on the road comingback from Kentucky today. Little worried.

#836 11 years ago

Snow off and on, very poor driving conditions.

#837 11 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Nasty. Glad to be working from home today.

I'd say 2-4 inches of heavy, wet snow on the ground. Buddy of mine had to scrape ice off his car that was underneath the snow.

Sounds like its supposed to snow a little more this evening/night.

Where is that groundhog? I'm going to strangle him!

#838 11 years ago

The snow just started here. Don't know how much we're getting, as it's snowing sideways right now.

#839 11 years ago

Central WI - rain, sleet, hail changing back and forth. No snow today so far. Good night for some pinball in the basement.

#840 11 years ago

Hopkins MN, lots of snow, mostly plowed. And open for business.

LTG : )

#841 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

And open for business.

How many days off have you taken in the last 10 years?

I'd guess that you can count them on 1 or 2 hands.

#842 11 years ago

Spotted lightning flash in Mendota Heights, 7am. Thankfully my commute is 4.8 miles.

#843 11 years ago

About 6 inches here........snow blower can barely throw this shit

#844 11 years ago

Grass is greening here.

#845 11 years ago

Did you help us set up the Tee'd Off?

Nope!

#846 11 years ago
Quoted from crank:

Grass is greening here.

bring that glorious beautiful best ever tf pro over here.

#847 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

bring that glorious beautiful best ever tf pro over here.

Quite a few people coming over tomorrow night. The play counter is going to take a beating.

#848 11 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

About 6 inches here

Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

can barely blow this shit

#849 11 years ago

I sheared the pins on my Honda 1132 trac drive and I tried to clean it out and the snow was like cement. That's never happened before. I should have waited for it to melt but I didn't want to miss the mail since my guitar mod for acdc was coming today. I installed it this afternoon and it's just more bling added to an already blingd machine.

#850 11 years ago

Nice collection sfish! How is Champ Pub, thats one game I have yet to play, but it always looked pretty interesting with all those toys.

There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.