1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 415.
#8401 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks but I want a new one.

Maybe you can get Pinball Life to bring one to MGC.

#8402 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh man but I cringe at the price. When John has them they are $45.

I would cringe too

#8403 8 years ago

Looking for a Firepower if anyone has one to sell at MGC. Project is ok.

#8404 8 years ago

My search for a Secret Service has failed.. Anyone have a nice/decent Robocop they'd like to sell at MGC or sooner?

*Laser War trade off the table for now. Possible fix in process.

Thanks!

#8405 8 years ago

A couple of pals have spare AMH back glasses. I recently made a few lightbox's to mount them on the wall. I made a spare and can offer it up to someone interested. I'll be attending MGC and can bring there. I'll even make more if there is more interest.

They are made of veneer grade plywood with edges puttyed and sealed with sanding sealer, ready to accept paint. If you choose to not paint I could do a maple edging. The box accepts an insert size of 27 1\8 wide, 20 3\8 tall, The bottom strip is removable and can be replaced to accommodate a shorter glass. The box mounts to the wall with a french cleat, included.

You will need to provide your own H channel and lights.

note the vent holes
DSC05549_(resized).JPGDSC05549_(resized).JPG

I took demensions off of my old Williams machine to make it look authentic.
back_box2_(resized).jpgback_box2_(resized).jpg

three LED strips do a good job of lighting
back_box_(resized).jpgback_box_(resized).jpg

#8406 8 years ago

Just wanted to put this out there in case anyone local or going to the Midwest Gaming Classic is in need. I'm selling 4x restored WPC coin doors. 2x of the two slot, two return style and 2x of the really hard to find two slot, one return style. I can ship them, they can be picked up locally, or I can bring them to MGC if paid for as well. Any questions, just let me know.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32488

4967378-4796458-thumbnail4bac_(resized).jpg4967378-4796458-thumbnail4bac_(resized).jpg

bbd9fe85194fd94c4a7b2bcfeb32950c84118e23_(resized).jpgbbd9fe85194fd94c4a7b2bcfeb32950c84118e23_(resized).jpg

#8407 8 years ago

Anyone on here in the Twin Cities do housecalls? Having some trouble with the GI on my TAXI.

#8408 8 years ago

John from pinball plus does house calls. As well as Bill mnpinballtech on google. Both guys have serviced my games in the years. Would recommend doing business with either of them. Bill is temporally out from injuries though. I'm still waiting for his help on my twister.. :/

#8409 8 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

John from pinball plus does house calls. As well as Bill mnpinballtech on google. Both guys have serviced my games in the years. Would recommend doing business with either of them. Bill is temporally out from injuries though. I'm still waiting for his help on my twister.. :/

Thanks. Won't deal with JR anymore however. Never dealt with Bill before. May check him out though. How long is he out? I'm in no rush either..

#8410 8 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Thanks. Won't deal with JR anymore however. Never dealt with Bill before. May check him out though. How long is he out? I'm in no rush either..

No idea. I talked to him a week ago and he said he would call me when he's back working again. He does maintenance on the blainebrook machines so he may have his work cut out for him when he gets back to it.

#8411 8 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I'm in no rush either..

I'll PM you two.

LTG : )

#8412 8 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Anyone on here in the Twin Cities do housecalls? Having some trouble with the GI on my TAXI.

I've had a good experience with Craig

http://www.craigspinballrepair.com/contact.html

#8413 8 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

No idea. I talked to him a week ago and he said he would call me when he's back working again. He does maintenance on the blainebrook machines so he may have his work cut out for him when he gets back to it.

Thanks. Yeah, he'll probably be busy when he gets back.

Quoted from LTG:I'll PM you two.

Thanks Lloyd

#8414 8 years ago

Craig is the one experienced in EM repair right??

#8415 8 years ago

If anyone's interested, I have a nice SM for sale!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32374

#8416 8 years ago

I just listed a CQ WCS94 for sale. It has a NOS playfield clear coated by Bill Davis. Also has NOS plastic set.
If interested, here is the link. Thanks
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-salecq-wcs94-pinball-bally-1994-with-nos-cc-playfield

#8417 8 years ago

Just an FYI for all the locals or anyone willing to travel, the new Spiderman Comic Vault Edition pin is swinging it's way into Mortimer's and will be playable this Friday. Stop in and check out the updated comic version of the classic Spiderman pin that was based on the movies.

Stern-Spider-Man_pin_(resized).jpgStern-Spider-Man_pin_(resized).jpg

stern-spiderman-backglassjpg-0d6f5a_640w-594x600_(resized).jpgstern-spiderman-backglassjpg-0d6f5a_640w-594x600_(resized).jpg

#8418 8 years ago

I'm in the market for a Fire!, Road Show, Nascar, or Whirlwind. If anyone local or those going/coming to MGC might have one for sale, please pm me.
I also have a nice Bally Strikes and Spares that's available for sale/trade and could be brought to MGC as well.
Thank you!

#8420 8 years ago

Is the getaway hs 2 on cl a bad one?

#8422 8 years ago

Strange science, Escape from lost world and Travel time have been spoken for.

#8423 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Strange science, Escape from lost world and Travel time have been spoken for.

Congrats NEO. After leaving your house I was really questioning why I didn't offer to buy them.

#8424 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Congrats NEO. After leaving your house I was really questioning why I didn't offer to buy them.

because your out of space like me.

#8425 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

because your out of space like me.

He can store stuff at my house

#8426 8 years ago

NEO is right. I'm out of space.

#8427 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

NEO is right. I'm out of space.

You have one in your bedroom?

#8428 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You have one in your bedroom?

No. That's not going to happen. I'm not into the fact that my living room has a couple in it while I tear them down.

#8429 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

No. That's not going to happen. I'm not into the fact that my living room has a couple in it while I tear them down.

Then you aren't out of space

#8430 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

You can always tear out the kitchen and fridge downstairs and add a few in that corner. Or more your desk to and office space to your living room. Tons of possibilities.

#8431 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

You can always tear out the kitchen and fridge downstairs and add a few in that corner.

NEVER!!! That's my second favorite part of the house!!

#8432 8 years ago

it is an awesome area of his house, but you could fit 4 more games in that area if....

#8433 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it is an awesome area of his house, but you could fit 4 more games in that area if....

There is a great kitchen right up the stairs.Why does he need two within a few paces of each other? Gotta think practically - 4 more games is much more prudent.

#8434 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

There is a great kitchen right up the stairs.Why does he need two within a few paces of each other? Gotta think practically - 4 more games is much more prudent.

I have to agree with Mark on this.

dont you love how we are all for knocking down walls and removing kitchens to fit more games.

Actually, come to think of it... How much do you really use that upstairs kitchen? Maybe gut it and then you could fit 20 more pins. Just use the downstairs kitchen going forward.

#8435 8 years ago

I have someone looking to buy one or two late model Stern games. PM me with anything you might have available.

#8436 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have to agree with Mark on this.
dont you love how we are all for knocking down walls and removing kitchens to fit more games.
Actually, come to think of it... How much do you really use that upstairs kitchen? Maybe gut it and then you could fit 20 more pins. Just use the downstairs kitchen going forward.

Hmm....I think he needs that kitchen up there to store all the crockpots with chicken wings when he has pinball events. The one downstairs isn't big enough for that.

#8437 8 years ago

Ha. Jesus. Step away for a day or so and the thread blows up.

To be fair when I designed the basement I was controlling the disease. Then it went a bit crazy both with an increase in salary and all the new people I met that would turn me onto new pins and deals.

Knowing what I know now I would have just found a really big pole barn with a outhouse and a sleeping bag. I would be all set.

Thanks to all who have all these "GREAT" ideas for maximizing my space.

#8438 8 years ago

I have room to store games for you too Chris

#8440 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Wizard of Oz Emerald City LE or Ruby Red in Minnesota or Wisconsin. PM me if you have one and are interested in selling.

Cheers,
Nic

#8441 8 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I'm looking for a Wizard of Oz Emerald City LE or Ruby Red in Minnesota or Wisconsin. PM me if you have one and are interested in selling.
Cheers,
Nic

if you are looking to purchase a NIB one let me know. Haven't seen too many 75th Anniversary (Ruby Red) machines on the secondary market yet, but you never know what will happen tomorrow.

#8442 8 years ago

I'm thinking about upgrading my Met pro to a Premium or an LE. Anyone looking to get rid of one?

#8443 8 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

if you are looking to purchase a NIB one let me know. Haven't seen too many 75th Anniversary (Ruby Red) machines on the secondary market yet, but you never know what will happen tomorrow.

If anyone is looking for a NIB game in the region, KinPin Games is the guy to go through. I think he is still offering some specials if you are military or retired military.

#8444 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Then it went a bit crazy both with an increase in salary and all the new people I met that would turn me onto new pins and deals.
blockquote>

Sounds like you have been blessed.

#8445 8 years ago

Madison Pinball will be hosting the official Ghost Busters launch party on May 7th @ Alt Brew (1806 Wright St. in Madison).

Qualifying will run from ~11:30am-4pm with playoffs to start immediately after. First play on GB is on the house. 5 other games available for play while you hang out.
Everyone is welcome and invited. Prizes and give-a-ways also from Alt Brew and Madison Pinball.

It will also be craft beer week so a good opportunity to check out the beer selection at Alt Brew and also partake of some of the food carts they will have on site.

Hope to see you there and be sure to stop by Pooleys to check out Full Throttle on your way out after the GB launch party.

#8446 8 years ago

New Barcade coming to Mpls...
http://www.citypages.com/restaurants/classic-arcade-bar-heading-to-uptown-this-summer-8168853 and they will have a large number of taps which will be nice.

It looks like they will (hopefully) have pinball too (if their Kansas City site (http://www.updownkc.com/) is any indication).

That said... if they don't have games or don't keep them up well we're fortunate to have Mortimer's, SS Billiards, Sun Ray and more very near by...

#8447 8 years ago

That is great news! I frequent the one in Des Moines when i travel for work. At that location they have 8 very well maintained pins. Plus everthing is a quarter a play.

#8448 8 years ago

Heavy equipment has arrived. And work has started. Been a long time organizing but the expansion of SS Billiards is finally underway. Room for 20 more pins to play. New game sales, and mods and merchandise.

It's going to be a great year for pinball !

IMG_1056_(resized).JPGIMG_1056_(resized).JPG

IMG_1055_(resized).JPGIMG_1055_(resized).JPG

#8449 8 years ago

Cool! Congrats LTG!

#8450 8 years ago

It's April 1 so I'm not taking anything I read seriously today!

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/169 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.