1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 415.
#8251 8 years ago

Awesome guys! Sad I missed it.

#8252 8 years ago

Thanks for posting the photos.

#8253 8 years ago

I have a countdown for sale: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30195

#8254 8 years ago

Game of Thrones LE for sale. On location for about 6 weeks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30645

#8255 8 years ago

Anyone interested in trading their WOZ for my TOTAN?

I snapped a quick video of my TOTAN:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnw5uk5feauhwz8/2016-01-30%2020.32.16.mov?dl=1

Let me know if you'd like to come by and give it a spin : )

It has:
- ColorDMD
- Full Cliffy Protector Set
- Complete Pinbits Plastic Protector Set
- Brand New Uninstalled Cabinet Decals (Full Set),
- PinPAC Headphone Jack and Volume Knob on the Coin-door
- Clear Rubbers,
- Bazaar Hole Flasher Mod
- Replaced nearly all the lights and flashers with LEDs (the flashers look particularly amazing),
- Blue Genie Spotlight

#8256 8 years ago
Quoted from DG_Amuse:

Game of Thrones LE for sale. On location for about 6 weeks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30645

This was at Mortimer's. Beautiful condition, D&G went through it and got the bug fixes out of the way and added some stuff to it like extra spotlights and cliffys. Has a shaker motor in it as well. This is not a typical routed game by any means.

#8257 8 years ago

To kickoff the East Side Survivors Tournament tomorrow, all Pinball machines are .50 now until Sunday!

Great time to come up and practice for the tournament tomorrow and the State Championships next weekend!

*Requires PayRange

sticker-decorativo-50-cent-color-2784_(resized).pngsticker-decorativo-50-cent-color-2784_(resized).png

#8258 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

This was at Mortimer's. Beautiful condition, D&G went through it and got the bug fixes out of the way and added some stuff to it like extra spotlights and cliffys. Has a shaker motor in it as well. This is not a typical routed game by any means.

Curious why selling this so quickly?

#8259 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Curious why selling this so quickly?

Honestly...because it's a son of a bitch to keep clean. That's all.

I planned to sell one after the launch party.

The Pro with Scott's translite and a few tweaks is a great machine (although very different from the LE).

#8260 8 years ago
Quoted from DG_Amuse:

Honestly...because it's a son of a bitch to keep clean. That's all.
I planned to sell one after the launch party.
The Pro with Scott's translite and a few tweaks is a great machine (although very different from the LE).

thanks... hoping we dont regret the 1st premium purchase we have ever made for route.

#8261 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks... hoping we dont regret the 1st premium purchase we have ever made for route.

I wouldn't think so, it got played and the feedback on it was great. So, unless you could buy an AFM with that $...

#8262 8 years ago
Quoted from DG_Amuse:

I wouldn't think so, it got played and the feedback on it was great. So, unless you could buy an AFM with that $...

unfortunately unlikely we could find one for the same price and in a good condition

Glad to hear people liked it!

#8263 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

ah sweet. Do you remember the price, about?

I want to say it was like $600 or so give or take but I don't remember which way.

#8264 8 years ago
Quoted from ahanson:

I want to say it was like $600 or so give or take but I don't remember which way.

Perfect, hope it gets listed again! thanks for the heads up!

#8265 8 years ago

Any up there have a virtual pinball machine for sale or know of anyone? My tax refund is better than expected. As I live in the middle of nowhere and get tired of my machines too quickly, I am thinking a virtual pin is my best option.

#8266 8 years ago

/logs on after almost a year.... posts a FS ad

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fish-tales-williams-1992-mn-twin-cities

Selling my final game. It's a bittersweet day. I'd trade down for a sys11 and cash. I just don't put the time in on this game that it deserves. I'll build the collection again some day, but right now the kids are taking priority and I'm willingly giving them my pin money.

I'd prefer to deal with someone local-ish that I've dealt with before. Feel free to call or text with questions.

Thanks!

-j

#8267 8 years ago

How bout this.

Quoted from captainadam_21:

Any up there have a virtual pinball machine for sale or know of anyone? My tax refund is better than expected. As I live in the middle of nowhere and get tired of my machines too quickly, I am thinking a virtual pin is my best option.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#8268 8 years ago

Quoted from captainadam_21:Any up there have a virtual pinball machine for sale or know of anyone? My tax refund is better than expected. As I live in the middle of nowhere and get tired of my machines too quickly, I am thinking a virtual pin is my best option.

This one is the real deal for sure quality.

#8269 8 years ago

Any up there have a virtual pinball machine for sale or know of anyone?

Why not buy new, direct from the source? I'm digging the Mini-Vpin that PinballBulbs is selling.

http://pinballbulbs.com/products/pinballbulbs-mini-virtual-pinball-combo

#8270 8 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Why not buy new, direct from the source? I'm digging the Mini-Vpin that PinballBulbs is selling.
http://pinballbulbs.com/products/pinballbulbs-mini-virtual-pinball-combo

Have you played one? Is there one local to check out? Looks interesting.

#8271 8 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

A friend of mine has one. I have never played a virtual pin other than this one, but this one seems pretty solid. Pinball Arcade, Pinball FX, and Virtualpin tables are all very responsive. The nudge sensor works well. The launcher provided works great. The joystick also is nice since it allows the machine to double as a MAME machine. The joystick is also positioned so that you will not notice it when playing pinball. PinballBulbs has also been very responsive and provides great support. My only issue is that it is hard to see the screen when standing to the left side of the machine, but that is more of an issue with the screen used for the playfield and may very well be an issue with any virtual pin. The screen looks perfectly fine while playing and when standing to the right side. Other than that, it is a nice mini virtual pin.

#8272 8 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

A friend of mine has one. I have never played a virtual pin other than this one, but this one seems pretty solid. Pinball Arcade, Pinball FX, and Virtualpin tables are all very responsive. The nudge sensor works well. The launcher provided works great. The joystick also is nice since it allows the machine to double as a MAME machine. The joystick is also positioned so that you will not notice it when playing pinball. PinballBulbs has also been very responsive and provides great support. My only issue is that it is hard to see the screen when standing to the left side of the machine, but that is more of an issue with the screen used for the playfield and may very well be an issue with any virtual pin. The screen looks perfectly fine while playing and when standing to the right side. Other than that, it is a nice mini virtual pin.

#8273 8 years ago

Just an FYI, play a vpin cab before buying.... YOu'll want to know how it plays on the most stressful graphic tables available to see if it will handle any new stern's or ones like MM modded up with lights etc. Most vpin companies skimp out on pc/graphic cards so it plays non optimized....

#8274 8 years ago

We can have a machine to you quickly. We will also be at MGC with machines to sell.

#8275 8 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

/logs on after almost a year.... posts a FS ad
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fish-tales-williams-1992-mn-twin-cities
Selling my final game. It's a bittersweet day. I'd trade down for a sys11 and cash. I just don't put the time in on this game that it deserves. I'll build the collection again some day, but right now the kids are taking priority and I'm willingly giving them my pin money.
I'd prefer to deal with someone local-ish that I've dealt with before. Feel free to call or text with questions.
Thanks!
-j

That is a sad day. GLWTS.

#8276 8 years ago

WTT - My Ca$h for your JP, WWF or LAH.

#8277 8 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

captainadam_21 said:

This one is the real deal for sure quality.

Yeah that one does look nice but it is a bit out of my price range unfortunately.

#8278 8 years ago

I listed My GOT on CL.
I will take $100 off if you do not want the framed translite. Feel free to make an offer via pm or email.

#8279 8 years ago

Looking for a Pop-a Card in decent shape - doesn't have to be perfect/CQ. Project better but will consider shopped. Will drive to Wisconsin for one. Send me a pm if you have one to sell/trade.

#8280 8 years ago

I listed a hardbody fs in the market

#8281 8 years ago

Hey guys. I have a WPT that I'm looking to trade or sell. I got it from Pinball Warehouse. I'll need to see it shortly and take pics, but it is/was in good shape.

#8282 8 years ago

Has anyone started a "whatcha bringing to MGC thread"?

Just curious what may be there this year.....

#8283 8 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

Has anyone started a "whatcha bringing to MGC thread"?
Just curious what may be there this year.....

I thought there was....... whysnow may of started it..

I need to shop my Waterworld and it would probably come...but #@$@#$ that is a heavy big ass game.

#8284 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I thought there was....... whysnow may of started it..
I need to shop my Waterworld and it would probably come...but #@$@#$ that is a heavy big ass game.

nope, no time to manage the thread.

It revolves each year to somebody new. I say one of you make a go for it.

#8285 8 years ago

Well I am unable to attend this year but may have a few of my friends looking for a game for me (or I'll be there just on Sunday but highly doubtful). March is pretty busy for me unfortunately.

#8286 8 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

Well I am unable to attend this year but may have a few of my friends looking for a game for me (or I'll be there just on Sunday but highly doubtful). March is pretty busy for me unfortunately.

bringing anything to sell/trade?

#8287 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nope, no time to manage the thread.
It revolves each year to somebody new. I say one of you make a go for it.

No time?! Don't you just live on the forum

I feel ya....I hope I can even get a game clean to take to MGC....and that is months away :/

#8288 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

No time?! Don't you just live on the forum

not as often lately but do keep tabs on the good threads.

#8289 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

bringing anything to sell/trade?

Not at the moment.

#8290 8 years ago

Local news coverage of pinball tournament in St. Paul, MN.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/02/13/flippers-fly-at-minnesota-competitive-pinball-championship/

Ben has a sweet shirt!

ben-granger-worlds-okayest-pinballer_(resized).pngben-granger-worlds-okayest-pinballer_(resized).png

There's WI coverage too: http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/State-Pinball-contest-to-be-held-in-Madison-368680161.html

"Believe it or not... there's some skill involved."

#8291 8 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/02/13/flippers-fly-at-minnesota-competitive-pinball-championship/
Ben has a sweet shirt!
ben-granger-worlds-okayest-pinballer_(resized).png
There's WI coverage too: http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/State-Pinball-contest-to-be-held-in-Madison-368680161.html

I was caught on camera twice. I didn't even realize I was being filmed. About time we're recognized for our athleticism in the sport of pinball.

#8292 8 years ago

Pinside misses you Tony M...

#8293 8 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Pinside misses you Tony M...

I know, the MN guys that I got to be friends with are pretty much out of it now.

#8294 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I know, the MN guys that I got to be friends with are pretty much out of it now.

Ahhhhh. Life changes. Aren't they a bitch.

They will be back. They always come back.

#8295 8 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Ben has a sweet shirt!
ben-granger-worlds-okayest-pinballer_(resized).png

Last 15 seconds were worth it..wow.

#8296 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I'm still here hahah But being in Duluth, no one knows me!

#8297 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Ahhhhh. Life changes. Aren't they a bitch.
They will be back. They always come back.

Trying to get Tony to buy my WPT so he'll be back in the club!

#8298 8 years ago

I know this has been discussed before, but... Can someone that knows this guy please reason with him. He's using his spray can clear on rare games now!
madison.craigslist.org link

#8299 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Last 15 seconds were worth it..wow.

"gravity always wins"

#8300 8 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

I know this has been discussed before, but... Can someone that knows this guy please reason with him. He's using his spray can clear on rare games now!
madison.craigslist.org link

he's been talked about before a few pages back. Don is his name. and is destroying games

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/166 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.