1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 415.
#8201 8 years ago

I care it in the winter, the cold make my other "measuring device" a little short.

#8203 8 years ago

Just met Jody and Gary today! Great guys I'll be at their both tomorrow morning to play some pin

#8204 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

surprised nobody has commented on Gene's huge shadow pecker yet...
I think that is what KingPin was getting ready to measure

Lmao!

#8205 8 years ago

New comic spiderman plays super nice

#8206 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

New comic spiderman plays super nice

Ohhhh you got to play it. How many games?

#8207 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I put a few games on. I'm headed back over to play more.

#8208 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I put a few games on. I'm headed back over to play more.

Oh man rub it in some more....feels good.

#8209 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I agree I put a few on as well. Hit enough to get my initials on... Compared to the two originals I've played it was no contest. But they weren't in the best shape....

#8210 8 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

I agree I put a few on as well. Hit enough to get my initials on... Compared to the two originals I've played it was no contest. But they weren't in the best shape....

Cool, 2 Minnesota guys play it first.

#8211 8 years ago

Yeah... Gotta love CES? When the best thing about the week is the Stern booth and NY NY I'm not so sure.

#8212 8 years ago

e3 is so much better

#8213 8 years ago

Game of Thrones Launch Party Part 2 is almost here. It's coming Sunday, Jan. 31st at Mortimers. This launch party will include the Pro and the LE versions of the game. There will be two tournaments on the same day, the launch party and the monthly pinball party. Full details are below...

TOURNAMENTS DETAILS:

LAUNCH PARTY:
(1-6pm Qualifying, Finals after Monthly Event)
$10.00 buy in for the event gets you a CUSTOM GOT LAUNCH PARTY T-SHIRT, FREE FOOD, FREE GAMES & A CHANCE TO BATTLE FOR THE IRON THRONE TROPHY! Tournament qualifying is going to run from 1pm-6pm. Players can qualify before the Monthly Pinball Party or after they are knocked out of the monthly event. Format is 1 game on the Pro and 1 game on the LE. Scores will be ranked 100,90,85,84,83...and so on. Top 16 (or <50% of the field) point totals will advance to the playoffs. Groups of 4 will play with 2 players eliminated each round until there is a final 4. Final four will finish as they place in the final game. Top qualifier picks their choice of GOT pin to play each round and the groups are reseeded by qualifying score after each round. 100% returned cash prize package, and more prizes too, so don't be afraid to come on out. This is a fun and laid back open event, so feel free to invite or bring your friends who are 21+!

PINBALL PARTY:
(4pm Main Pinball Party Event)
$5.00 buy in for the event gets you into the Monthly Pinball Party for FREE FOOD & BEER, plus a chance to win cash and other prizes! Games for this event are on coin play. Format will be random 4 player groups on a random game. The single game will be played and the top 2 scores in each group will move on, the others are eliminated. If we have an odd number of players, more players may move on in the initial round. New random groups of 4 will be drawn for each round and a new game will be drawn for each group. This will continue until a group of 4 plays off for places 1-4. Depending on time, we may do a 3 game series for the final rounds. 100% returned cash prize package. and probably some more prizes too, so don't be afraid to come on out. This is a fun and laid back open event, so feel free to invite or bring your friends who are 21+!

PRIZES:

Monthly Pinball Party Tournament:

1st = 40% cash pot
2nd = 30% cash pot
3rd = 20% cash pot
4th = 10% cash pot

Game of Thrones Launch Party Tournament:

1st = Iron Throne Grand Champion Trophy & 40% cash pot
2nd = Game of Thrones Translite & 30% of cash pot
3rd = Wrestlemania Translite & 20% cash pot
4th = Wrestlemania Translite & 10% cash pot

We will give away another Game of Thrones translite to a random lucky winner, plus there will be other prizes to win as well! Stay tuned for more updates as the date gets closer!

Pinball Machines on site...

Game of Thrones Pinball (Pro)
Game of Thrones Pinball (LE)
Bride of Pinbot 2.0
Medieval Madness Remake
Monster Bash (Color DMD)
Theater of Magic (Color DMD)
Lord of the Rings: LE (Color DMD)
Star Trek: The Next Generation (Color DMD)
Attack From Mars (Color DMD)
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Tales of Arabian Nights (Color DMD)

WPPR points awarded to all participants. If you have played in tournaments before, you can check your IFPA ranking here...

http://www.ifpapinball.com/

!!!!!1_(resized).jpg!!!!!1_(resized).jpg
!!!!!2_(resized).jpg!!!!!2_(resized).jpg

#8214 8 years ago

Pooley's monthly in Madison is this Wednesday. Starts at 6:30 Just coin drop to play. Madison Pinball pint glass to a random player this month and free pitcher of beer to the winner.

I won my first one ever last month and will cash in my free pitcher to share with the warm up crew Hope to see you there.

This will be the last month with the currnet line up. Something new to Madison will be showing up by next month...

#8215 8 years ago

STILL looking for a EBD ('81 or '84) and likely still have Rollergames available for sale/trade if anyone is looking to sell or work a deal.

#8216 8 years ago

I love the smell of rebuilt pop bumpers in the wee hours of the morning. It reminds me of victory !
LTG : )

IMG_1028_(resized).JPGIMG_1028_(resized).JPG

#8217 8 years ago

that is just toom much flux when soldering the new light sockets

looks like silicone for rubbers? great choice!

#8218 8 years ago

First world problems: My 40th birthday is coming up, and now my dream machine(Barracorra) is on the market. In fact, there's two of them! But I'm broke from buying myself an early birthday present: a Calico M-100.

#8219 8 years ago

Looking for Flipper Football. Will make a generous donation to Pinside for anyone who leads me to one.

#8220 8 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

First world problems: My 40th birthday is coming up, and now my dream machine(Barracorra) is on the market. In fact, there's two of them! But I'm broke from buying myself an early birthday present: a Calico M-100.

ummmm...

Where are there 2 in the market? Been looking for one for 2 years since my wife and I fell in love with the game at LIONMANs

#8221 8 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Looking for Flipper Football. Will make a generous donation to Pinside for anyone who leads me to one.

Looks like you picked up the bug at Brian's house last night.

#8222 8 years ago

I am looking for a BSD.

BSD is my top game but I am also thinking about getting back into owning pins. I'd like a horror theme collection eventually. I would like it working 100%. It doesn't have to perfect cosmetically.

Please let me know if you have anything. Thank you

#8223 8 years ago

And now there are two at SS Billiards. Original has rejoined the line up with new ramps, castle front, plastics, Titan champion silicon rings, and a whole lot more.

LTG : )

IMG_1032_(resized).JPGIMG_1032_(resized).JPG

IMG_1030_(resized).JPGIMG_1030_(resized).JPG

#8224 8 years ago

AWESOME LTG!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8225 8 years ago

FYI - If you want to visit Tom's Open House on the Friday before the MGC, less than a dozen tickets currently remain. At current rates, we expect a sell out within the next 48 hours. His place will be open from noon until 5pm, and has more than 300 pinball machines, including every Gottlieb Wedgehead ever made, as well as a bunch of cool EM arcade machines, some video arcades, and lots of other cool stuff. On top of that, 100% of admission prices go to charity!

If you are bringing a machine, please contact me and I can send you the link to get the ticket without getting a two-day ticket. Please PM me ASAP if you want to do that!

#8226 8 years ago

I really wish I could go to Tom's!

always busy setting up and tweaking stuff for clock chaos so no Tom's for me again

#8227 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I really wish I could go to Tom's!
always busy setting up and tweaking stuff for clock chaos so no Tom's for me again

If you'd like to get there, I can find you help

#8228 8 years ago

Copied from another thread as it seems germane...

Quoted from BigDaddyBanjo:

My sister-in-law is looking to rent some pins and a foos table for a post-prom party in northwestern WI ( close to the MN/WI Border about 60 minutes from the Twin Cities). Can anyone recommend a company or individual I could put her in touch with?

#8229 8 years ago

I'm wanting to get an EM, at some point. I haven't played too many, but the handful I have at Circus or someones house, I enjoyed the different type/style of challenge. What are some good games, if I only have 1 or 2? Looking for 2-4 player and has some drop targets. Almost think an 8 ball deluxe but man those are holding value well. Is breakshot a decent substitute?

#8230 8 years ago

sinbad was mentioned....watched tnt's video. Seems like a sweet game! Anyone know how much those usually go for and if there are any around?

#8231 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

sinbad was mentioned....watched tnt's video. Seems like a sweet game! Anyone know how much those usually go for and if there are any around?

You can play Sinbad at Blainbrook if you get down this way again. Not sure on value.

Also, for anyone not on the Facebook group, here are preview pictures of the Game of Thrones Launch Party shirts that will be given away at the event this Sunday at Mortimers.

!!!!!2_(resized).jpg!!!!!2_(resized).jpg

!!!!!1_(resized).jpg!!!!!1_(resized).jpg

#8232 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Fun game and there are both SS and EM versions. I think they are around $4-700?

#8233 8 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Fun game and there are both SS and EM versions. I think they are around $4-700?

Yes, there are! IPDB looks like says the em version is low production numbers though? I love the chime and bell noises. That price range is pretty good I may need to get to blainbrook and try it out, gonna be a while though :/

#8234 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yes, there are! IPDB looks like says the em version is low production numbers though? I love the chime and bell noises. That price range is pretty good I may need to get to blainbrook and try it out, gonna be a while though :/

Go SS. You have do the board upgrade/ mods so it holds high scores which is nice.

#8235 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Go SS. You have do the board upgrade/ mods so it holds high scores which is nice.

OHHH they have a mod to keep high scores?! Nice. You must mean the Pascal board replacement? I got one for my BH. Love it.

#8236 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

And.... with the new board.... when all the drops are knocked down, they reset and count down your bonus while you keep playing.

Hearing the chime box go nuts like that is pretty cool.

#8237 8 years ago

EM all the way!

#8238 8 years ago

I have never seen an EM version, but they must have had a high SS run. It's a very good game, one of the better from the early SS era.

#8239 8 years ago

Sinbad is a great game, when set up right with a fast playing PF. It looks like it should be so easy, until it kicks you in the nuts.

#8240 8 years ago

Every couple years I ponder letting my ST:TNG go for something new. I always end up getting cold feet. Well it seems to be that time again and the thought has crept into my brain. Like usual I will most likely end up keeping it, but I figure why not see what is out there. Only looking at trade possibilities for now. There are only a few titles that would tempt it away from me...Metallica and The Walking Dead (pros as I do not currently have cash to add) being the main ones. May also consider titles like Transformers, POTC, etc, or partial trades involving JD, DM, BK, RBION plus cash or a second machine (JD + DM would be pretty awesome as a 2-for-1 ). Also, those of you who know my collection history, do not judge me, but I'd think about a ST pro or an Avengers LE/prem also...LOL!

My old ad from last time I pondered this can be found here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-feeler-sttng-in-wi-sm-preferred-others-considered#post-1064428

The photobucket link still works as well:
http://s180.photobucket.com/user/jediturtle/library/Trek?sort=4&page=1

Ignore the price/trade wants in that thread as that was awhile ago. Condition is the same, and it's actually better now as it now has full LEDs (Pinbulbs kit with quite a few changes to my taste...mostly to make it a bit less blue) as well as the GI OCD board to make the shields and other dimming effects work properly. It looks pretty awesome and much more modern now.

Again, there's a good chance I will continue to hold on to it, so consider this as just a feeler.

#8241 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Every couple years I ponder letting my ST:TNG go for something new. I always end up getting cold feet. Well it seems to be that time again and the thought has crept into my brain. Like usual I will most likely end up keeping it, but I figure why not see what is out there. Only looking at trade possibilities for now. There are only a few titles that would tempt it away from me...Metallica and The Walking Dead (pros as I do not currently have cash to add) being the main ones. May also consider titles like Transformers, POTC, etc, or partial trades involving JD, DM, BK, RBION plus cash or a second machine (JD + DM would be pretty awesome as a 2-for-1 ). Also, those of you who know my collection history, do not judge me, but I'd think about a ST pro or an Avengers LE/prem also...LOL!
My old ad from last time this I pondered this can be found here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-feeler-sttng-in-wi-sm-preferred-others-considered#post-1064428
The photobucket link still works as well:
http://s180.photobucket.com/user/jediturtle/library/Trek?sort=4&page=1
Ignore the price/trade wants in that thread as that was awhile ago. Condition is the same, and it's actually better now as it now has full LEDs (Pinbulbs kit with quite a few changes to my taste...mostly to make it a bit less blue) as well as the GI OCD board to make the shields and other dimming effects work properly. It looks pretty awesome and much more modern now.
Again, there's a good chance I will continue to hold on to it, so consider this as just a feeler.

I was in this same boat for years. STTNG is my favorite game, had tons of good memories on it, but I had seen everything there was to see. It started to become more of a piece of furniture than a game I played. A local op friend had been hounding me to buy my STTNG for years, but I didn't want to budge. Then he made me a trade offer of a ground up restored original LOTR and I couldn't resist any longer. It's as close to a NIB as I will probably ever get. I love it. I honestly don't miss my STTNG like I thought I would, but then again, I can go play in on his route anytime I want.

#8242 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Last time I tried playing it, it eats your money and doesn't work. I don't know if Bill fixed it yet but this was recently so just fyi.

#8243 8 years ago

WANTED : Bingo Pinball machine. Running player or will consider non running game if the overall condition is nice with a better to excellent backglass. Send me a message if you might have one. Thanks

bingopins_(resized).jpgbingopins_(resized).jpg

#8244 8 years ago

Always wanted to try playing a bingo. You taking requests to play it once you get one? Maybe?

#8245 8 years ago

There's been a Sinbad in Hastings for sale on CL from time to time lately. Maybe keep an eye out for it to come back on.

#8246 8 years ago
Quoted from ahanson:

There's been a Sinbad in Hastings for sale on CL from time to time lately. Maybe keep an eye out for it to come back on.

ah sweet. Do you remember the price, about?

#8247 8 years ago

Just a reminder that the Game of Thrones Launch Party is coming up this Sunday at Mortimer's. The event post is updated with the full details, but here are the key points...

Launch Party Qualifying: 1-6pm. $10 entry. Games are on free play. Free launch party shirt and free pizza while supplies last. You play 1 game on the Pro and LE and your scores are ranked. Top 16 will play off in groups of 4 after the monthly event is over.

Mortimer's Monthly Event: 4pm. $5 entry. Games are on coin play. Because of time constraints, this month we will play in random groups of 4 and each group will play a single random game. Bottom 2 scores in each group are eliminated each round. Players can qualify for the launch party as they are eliminated as well as time allows.

Random drawings for prizes: You get a ticket for each game you play which are entered into the drawing for prizes. Up for grabs is a hand drawn Game of Thrones translite w/ light box, custom black launch party hoodie, D&G pinball shirts and anything else we might come up with. You do not need to be present during the drawing to win.

Parking: Carpool or walk if you can. The lot will probably fill up. Street parking is the next best option. Technically we can't park in the grocery store lot until after 9:00, so roll the dice there at your own risk.

Those are the highlights, see the event posting for the full details. Any other questions, just ask. Hope you can come out and have a fun time playing some pinball on Sunday!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1539360239712533/

launch_(resized).jpglaunch_(resized).jpg

#8248 8 years ago

Free Launch Party Shirts and the hand drawn translite and lightbox you could win...along with other prizes.

12573004_10206954751140227_3007259035075372156_n_(1)_(resized).jpg12573004_10206954751140227_3007259035075372156_n_(1)_(resized).jpg
12593637_10206982240587446_2230214565152433098_o_(resized).jpg12593637_10206982240587446_2230214565152433098_o_(resized).jpg

#8249 8 years ago

Game of Thrones LE - Launch Party - Mortimers - D&G Amusements (25 Photos):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mnhotrods/albums/72157663985387242

IMG_8212_(resized).JPGIMG_8212_(resized).JPG
24623007012_00c3781d35_k_(resized).jpg24623007012_00c3781d35_k_(resized).jpg
IMG_8222_(resized).JPGIMG_8222_(resized).JPG
IMG_8209_(resized).JPGIMG_8209_(resized).JPG
IMG_8207_(resized).JPGIMG_8207_(resized).JPG
IMG_8217_(resized).JPGIMG_8217_(resized).JPG
IMG_8216_(resized).JPGIMG_8216_(resized).JPG
IMG_8223_(resized).JPGIMG_8223_(resized).JPG
24445278620_d25cee396a_o_(resized).jpg24445278620_d25cee396a_o_(resized).jpg

#8250 8 years ago

The pinball events yesterday were a big success! 42 players in the Launch Party and 32 in the Monthly Event. The final four playoff for the Iron Throne Trophy was a battle to the end with each player scoring over 1.1 billion. Here are the top 4 finishers in each event as well as all the raffle drawing prize winners. Congratulations to all the players!

Game of Thrones Launch Party:

1st - John Jundt - ($40 & Iron Throne Launch Party Trophy)
2nd - Bryan Moen - ($30 & Game of Thrones Translite)
3rd - Mark Larson - ($20 & Game of Thrones Translite)
4th - Alex Franzen - ($10 & Wrestlemania Translite)

Mortimer's Monthly Pinball Party:

1st - Mark Larson - ($56)
2nd - David J Gorka - ($42)
3rd - Matthew Smiley Sommerfeld - ($28)
4th - Terry Weber - ($14)

Raffle Drawing Winners:
Allan Wall - D&G Pinball Hat
Matt McKee - D&G Pinball Hat
Shaun Zimmerman - D&G Pinball Hat
David William Miller - WWE Translite
Chris Frame - D&G Pinball Shirt
Jesse Spalding - D&G Pinball Shirt
Allan Wall - GOT Launch Party Hoodie
Steven Benson - Custom GOT Translite & Lightbox
A A Ron Lindgren - Custom GOT Translite & Lightbox

12650861_10207019055787803_6631761468176542481_n_(resized).jpg12650861_10207019055787803_6631761468176542481_n_(resized).jpg

IMAG4842_(resized).jpgIMAG4842_(resized).jpg

There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/165 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.