1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 415.
#7851 8 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

LOL Thanks Neo
That Police Force playfield signed by Python you restored for us is amazing
Thanks again for the great work!

you know what's funny about that. Is that ND arn't the only ones that talk like that. I had relatives from here, that talked exactly like that.

#7853 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Xfiles? How dare you. FT > Xfiles. FT I can stand playing. Xfiles is torture to have to play all 3 balls. Same can be said for SF2. Horrible DMD's.

I can't stand Fish Tales. I seriously walk away after a ball or two. I forced myself to play one a while ago, and I played three games on it and I just couldn't stand it. Have really tried to give it a fair shake.

X-Files is horrible, but I can get through it a bit more.

SF2 I actually own one of those, so...

Never said I was normal.

#7854 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

I can't stand Fish Tales. I seriously walk away after a ball or two. I forced myself to play one a while ago, and I played three games on it and I just couldn't stand it. Have really tried to give it a fair shake.
X-files is horrible, but I can get through it a bit more.
SF2 I actually own one of those, so...
Never said I was normal.

WTF, why can't I thumbs up this shit? You are going to have to settle for a happy face.

#7855 8 years ago

They moved the thumbs up button to the bottom left side of the dialog box... for whatever reason.

#7856 8 years ago

Now I want to thumbs down the new thumbs up location.

#7857 8 years ago

Pindemption dongle in Wizard Of Oz pinball machine at SS Billiards in Hopkins, MN, if you'd like to try Pindemption - just ask me and I'll enable it for you.
LTG : )

#7858 8 years ago

I have 3 pinballs for sale or trade first is jp with topper and extra new dino motors and extra dino head plastic its in good shape second is a gilligans island good shape also cabinet decals are faded i also have a extra set of nos plastics third is a black knight decent condition backglass has flaking as they all do playfield is pretty good ..i am in northern mn

#7859 8 years ago

I am interested in trading for a junkyard also

#7860 8 years ago

Open to other trades also

#7861 8 years ago

How north are you talking?

#7862 8 years ago

Near duluth mn

#7863 8 years ago

1 hr north

#7864 8 years ago

Greetings friends!

Selling a Funhouse and Jokerz if anyone has an interest.

fargo.craigslist.org link

Both in beautiful Fargo ND.

#7865 8 years ago

FYI - There's a Game of Thrones Pro at The Cleveland Pub in New Berlin WI.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/the-cleveland-pub-new-berlin-wi-united-states

#7866 8 years ago

really? That's pretty sweet. I don't know where that is, but I need to learn. Is it on cleveland ave I take it? Near moorland or closer to hwy 100?

#7867 8 years ago

Click on the link above in my post and it will show the address and a map. I played it tonight and it was VERY generous on giving out Replay awards. Played about 5 games and left with 3 credits remaining. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the game yet, but I've only played around 10 games total. The lights are spastic and the DMD dots are miserable. Go give it a shot though! They also have KISS Pro.

#7868 8 years ago

I like the direction the rules are going. Very video game like. The pro is very very stripped down compared to the premium. It plays smooth, but feels very cheap.

#7869 8 years ago

Looking to add a machine to my current lineup. Below are the machines i am interested in. Please PM me if you have one you are looking to sell. Not looking to ship or drive too far so a machine in the Minneapolis/St Paul area is ideal.

Taxi
Genie
World Poker tour
Space Shuttle
Austin Powers
Firepower
Any of the Gottlieb pool games like Hot Shot, Pro Pool etc

#7870 8 years ago

In case you haven't already got them...

MGC - Low ticket and room alert!

The Brookfield Sheraton reports that their rooms are already more than half booked for the weekend, with some options already sold out. If you want to stay at the hotel, make sure to reserve your room now!

Additionally, tickets are selling quickly for Tom's Open House and the Friday Night VIG Pre-Party! While a decent amount of tickets remain now, at the current rate both will be sold out before the new year! (Note: Friday Night VIG is NOT included with the rewards for bringing a machine! We don't have enough space for it!)

#7871 8 years ago

Hey Yall. My name is Andy and I'm a newbie on here. Just thought I'd say hello. I live in Mount Calvary, Wi (near Fond du Lac). I've always loved pinball. Ever since I was a kid, my pops would take me to play. I've recently been handed down the old family pins and my obsession has been resparked. I have two older EM's but have been really getting into researching older and newer solid state's. Anyways, hello!

#7872 8 years ago
Quoted from andybside:

My name is Andy

Welcome Andy !

#7873 8 years ago

ChrisNack and I stopped by Blainbridge Entertainment center in the twin cities today. It was an interesting place. Not all the pins worked, and some were rough, but there was a great selection. We had a pretty good time. There were quite a few top 100 machines in one place. Favorite machine was probably Attack From Mars. We were surprised how many people were there on a Thursday afternoon.

20151112_135858.jpg20151112_135858.jpg

#7874 8 years ago

In trying to order One Grand Biltz wax twice recently I have had my order canceled and money refunded. The woman I talked to today said the factory had a bad fire and people were hurt. The future outlook is unknown.

My question for folks in the bigger cities is whether there are any retail outlets that anyone knows of which handles the product? I have brothers in Madison and the twin cities I am planning to visit over the holidays.

If anyone finds a stash considering picking up a jar for me.

Thanks
Randy

#7875 8 years ago
Quoted from andybside:

Hey Yall. My name is Andy and I'm a newbie on here. !

Welcome to the group Andy

#7876 8 years ago

The Fox Cities Pinball League is starting up again for our third season and increased its member numbers. If anyone is in the Northeast side of WI and wants to join, please send me a pm.
Tom.

#7877 8 years ago
Quoted from andybside:

Hey Yall. My name is Andy and I'm a newbie on here. Just thought I'd say hello. I live in Mount Calvary, Wi (near Fond du Lac). I've always loved pinball. Ever since I was a kid, my pops would take me to play. I've recently been handed down the old family pins and my obsession has been resparked. I have two older EM's but have been really getting into researching older and newer solid state's. Anyways, hello!

Hey Andy!
Welcome to the crazy. There are a lot of us in the area. I'm in Plymouth, there are a few Fond du Lac guys, and quite a few guys up in the Fox Cities. As Tom mentioned, our league will be starting fresh in January so you could think about joining. It's a great group of guys with some amazing collections. PM TomGWI for more details.

A good friend of mine lives in Mount Calvary. Small world!

Have fun,
Chris

#7878 8 years ago
Quoted from andybside:

Welcome to the best thread on Pinside.

#7879 8 years ago

What could be better than entering the warm glow of your gameroom on a cold winter's night?
Bought my first machine in Oct, 2013 and the last couple of winters have been a breeze.
They lack the bite they used to have.
And as another winter looms ahead, I say bring it on!
Thank God I've got pinball !

#7880 8 years ago

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

#7881 8 years ago
Quoted from andybside:

Welcome! Pinside should be a great resource of info

#7882 8 years ago

Hobbit light box went up yesterday.

IMG_1005.jpgIMG_1005.jpg

#7883 8 years ago

is it at SS ??? Looks good

#7884 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

is it at SS ??? Looks good

Yes. And thank you !

#7885 8 years ago

Looking to buy a junkyard if anyone has one for sale

#7886 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballwizard102:

I saw one at Pinballwarehouse last week but do not remember the price.

#7887 8 years ago

ChrisS has this one:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26086

Also if that doesn't work out, I believe Methos is thinking about getting rid of his if you want to PM him. Both good guys.

#7888 8 years ago

What was condition of one at pinballwarehouse? I know he wants over retail for it about 4000 and its probably been routed to hell ..chris s is to far for me its 8 hrs one way lol

#7889 8 years ago

What was condition of one at pinballwarehouse? I know he wants over retail for it about 4000 and its probably been routed to hell ..chris s is to far for me its 8 hrs one way lol

Not sure, i did not even walk up to it since i was there looking at a different machine.

#7890 8 years ago

Pinball in Madison gets a little better this week.

We now have our 3rd location opening this Friday. Alt Brew, a brewery specializing in gluten free beer, has graciously partnered with Madison Pinball to help bring more pinball to the masses!

Very pumped for this new location on a personal level as my wife is a Celiac with a severe intolerance to Gluten. She also likes drinking beer and playing pinball.

IronMan and JM go in to the new spot on Friday with 2 more games to follow shortly. If things go well, there is a possiblity that the location can expand in # even more!

Please stop on out this weekend and say hello to the owners of the new spot. Be sure to try a beer (they have regular beer also, but the GF stuff is really good) and tip your bartenders well.

#7891 8 years ago

That's awesome that you and your team are expanding pinball in Madison. Cool town made better with pinball.

#7892 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pinball in Madison gets a little better this week.
We now have our 3rd location opening this Friday. Alt Brew, a brewery specializing in gluten free beer, has graciously partnered with Madison Pinball to help bring more pinball to the masses!
Very pumped for this new location on a personal level as my wife is a Celiac with a severe intolerance to Gluten. She also likes drinking beer and playing pinball.
IronMan and JM go in to the new spot on Friday with 2 more games to follow shortly. If things go well, there is a possiblity that the location can expand in # even more!
Please stop on out this weekend and say hello to the owners of the new spot. Be sure to try a beer (they have regular beer also, but the GF stuff is really good) and tip your bartenders well.

I have many Celiac friends too! That is exciting! Beer and pin go together too! I actually leave a 6 pack of GF beer in the fridge, along with cider.

I have a handful of breweries here...wish they'd get some pins! May have to sweet talk some.

#7893 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I have many Celiac friends too! That is exciting! Beer and pin go together too! I actually leave a 6 pack of GF beer in the fridge, along with cider.
I have a handful of breweries here...wish they'd get some pins! May have to sweet talk some.

I have tried LOTS of GF beer due to my wife drinking it. To put it simple, most is pretty meh and some if down right bad.

The new Alt Brew stuff is really great and I put their new nut brown in top 5 favorite beers currently. They are in bottles all over Madison area and expanding distribution rapidly. Pretty sure they will start filling growlers soon also, so stop on your way through town next time.

#7894 8 years ago

For those like me who live in Madison and were like, where the hell is Alt Brew, its on the east side by MATC. 1808 Wright St, Madison, WI 53704. Great to see another location going in.

#7895 8 years ago

sorry for not mentioning that.

Put a point on the pinmap now
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/alt-brew-madison-wi-united-states

#7896 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You need to put some of your pins at Fitgers or up in Burrito Union! Castle Danger looks like it has room for a couple in Two Harbors as well...

Just sayin', that maybe Waterworld wants to get near the water?!!

#7897 8 years ago

Anyone local interested in a space invaders? Cabinet is nice. Backglasses are absolutely perfect. Got it to boot once. Needs a new MPU board or someone that wants to fix the acid along the bottom. Everything was working mechanically the one time I got it to boot. Power switch is flaky too. $800 OBO. If it doesn't sell, I'll buy the alltek and throw it in and shop it out sell it for $1300. If you already have SI. Would be a great game to combine with another to make a really minty one. Open for trades as well.

SI_machine_before_009.jpgSI_machine_before_009.jpg

SI_machine_before_008.jpgSI_machine_before_008.jpg

SI_machine_before_006.jpgSI_machine_before_006.jpg

SI_machine_before_010.jpgSI_machine_before_010.jpg

SI_machine_before_011.jpgSI_machine_before_011.jpg

SI_machine_before_003.jpgSI_machine_before_003.jpg

SI_machine_before_013.jpgSI_machine_before_013.jpg

SI_machine_before_005.jpgSI_machine_before_005.jpg

#7898 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Anyone local interested in a space invaders? Cabinet is nice. Backglasses are absolutely perfect. Got it to boot once. Needs a new MPU board or someone that wants to fix the acid along the bottom. Everything was working mechanically the one time I got it to boot. Power switch is flaky too. $800 OBO. If it doesn't sell, I'll buy the alltek and throw it in and shop it out sell it for $1300. If you already have SI. Would be a great game to combine with another to make a really minty one. Open for trades as well.

SI_machine_before_009.jpg SI_machine_before_008.jpg SI_machine_before_006.jpg SI_machine_before_010.jpg SI_machine_before_011.jpg SI_machine_before_003.jpg SI_machine_before_013.jpg SI_machine_before_005.jpg

You know how you hate Fish Tales. This is my Fish Tales.

#7899 8 years ago

actually there are games I hate worse than FT. I hate AFM more than FT. But neither of them I think are the worst DMD's ever. Not like Xfiles and SF2. Rolling stones (stern) is down there as well.

#7900 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

actually there are games I hate worse than FT. I hate AFM more than FT. But neither of them I think are the worst DMD's ever. Not like Xfiles and SF2. Rolling Stones (stern) is down there as well.

Where is waterworld ranked on your list?

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/158 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.