1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 415.
#7801 8 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Only for the women.

thatsashame.gifthatsashame.gif

#7802 8 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Played the first game in awhile, new guy seemed intrigued.
IMG_6027.JPG IMG_6026.JPG

I'm sorry your son has no arms........

chris

#7803 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I'm sorry your son has no arms........
chris

LOL

#7804 8 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Played the first game in awhile, new guy seemed intrigued.
IMG_6027.JPG IMG_6026.JPG

he looks about the same way I do when i'm playing FT.

#7805 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

he looks about the same way I do when i'm playing FT.

How's that?

Confused and wondering where the boobs are?

#7806 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

How's that?

#7807 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

How's that?

Hey, I can paint tits on those fish if needed.

#7808 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Hey, I can paint tits on those fish if needed.

I believe they're called "mermaids" then, if you do...

#7810 8 years ago

This is the only reason I miss my FT, the potential of fish tits

#7811 8 years ago

don't worry. I would not fret FT because of that. I can put tits on anything. You could have alien poker with tits. Indy 500. Congo. You name it, it can be done.

#7812 8 years ago

Lineup changes at East Side Pinball. Game of Thrones & Family Guy have been added to the lineup. Elvis will join the lineup Friday evening. Police Force, Fish Tales, & WrestleMania have left the building!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

IMG_0234.jpgIMG_0234.jpg

#7813 8 years ago

FT leaves and hook stays. Nice. Good choices. I prefer hook over FT any day.

#7814 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

FT leaves and hook stays. Nice. Good choices. I prefer hook over FT any day.

Cashbox doesn't lie. It was 3rd in earnings last collection again. at .50 a play thats working overtime!

#7815 8 years ago

because it's a great layout and an awesome looking game. The rules are lacking, but for the casual player. They don't care.

#7816 8 years ago

East Side Pinball turns 3 this weekend! Thank you all for supporting me on this adventure! HappyBirthday.pngHappyBirthday.png

#7817 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Cashbox doesn't lie. It was 3rd in earnings last collection again. at .50 a play thats working overtime!

What's the top earner? Just Curious.

#7818 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Tony can confirm, but I believe WOZ has ruled the roost since he got it.

A few earnings charts on his podcast site:
http://coinbox.libsyn.com/

#7819 8 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Tony can confirm, but I believe WOZ has ruled the roost since he got it.
A few earnings charts on his podcast site:
http://coinbox.libsyn.com/

It's a little surprising since it seems like there is always something broken on WOZ. I know Tony puts in overtime trying to keep that game working correctly. I guess the casual people don't care or more likely even notice though and that is where he makes his money. The players here are not big fans of the game.

#7820 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

The players here are not big fans of the game.

the players often seem to complain about the games that many casual pinball people really love.

Definately seems to be very differnet equation for what makes for a good game for a player vs a regular person just looking to have fun with pinball.

#7821 8 years ago

Tony damn you are routing like crazy! GLad to see. I need to make it down soon and come back over Thanks again for letting me get on that TWD when you installed the shaker.

#7822 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Definately seems to be very differnet equation for what makes for a good game for a player vs a regular person just looking to have fun with pinball.

South Park in a nutshell.

#7823 8 years ago

Tony, is FT for sale? I would like to bring more of them to WI so Neo can play more of them.

#7824 8 years ago

yes, please put them side by side so I can play each one with one hand at the same time.

#7825 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Last Collection:
1. WOZ
2. TWD
3. HOOK
4. KISS
5. South Park
6. Eight Ball Deluxe
7. Star Trek
8. Fish Tales
9. WrestleMania
10. Police Force

#7826 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Last Collection:
1. WOZ
2. TWD
3. HOOK
4. KISS
5. South Park
6. Eight Ball Deluxe
7. Star Trek
8. Fish Tales
9. WrestleMania
10. Police Force

Is the hobbit making the linup at some point?

#7827 8 years ago

I would love to have another fish tales, Really miss mine.

#7828 8 years ago

So whats with the Love/Hate with FT? I have one and play it a alot. Very original game all over...

#7829 8 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

So whats with the Love/Hate with FT? I have one and play it a alot. Very original game all over...

It's just like any other game , meaning some people will like it and some won't . I have one and I like it .

#7830 8 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

It's just like any other game , meaning some people will like it and some won't . I have one and I like it .

It seems to be more of an all or nothing game than others though.

I'm in the hate it club. Probably my least favorite DMD era machine, and yes - I mean I'd play X-Files (*shudder*) before it.

#7831 8 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

Girlfriend'so dream game. I like it since it's super fast. Can't afford one so we play on location.

#7832 8 years ago

Lightning flippers on FT yay or nay?

#7833 8 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Lightning flippers on FT yay or nay?

100% YES! It plays perfect with them and regulars make the game boring!

#7834 8 years ago

Agreed. Lightening all the way on ft

#7835 8 years ago

Yes to the lightning flippers .

#7836 8 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know that the largest location in WI now has 12 games!

www.madisonpinball.com for up to date games list

Stop on out to Schwoegler's on the westside of Madison and check it out. We are proud of the pretty diverse lineup (EM all the way up to brand new KISS and AMH). Especially excited that we are able to provide a game made right in WI, with America's Most Haunted.

Side note that AMH is holding up very well and it appears to be well liked by both players and casual pinballers!

#7837 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

It seems to be more of an all or nothing game than others though.
I'm in the hate it club. Probably my least favorite DMD era machine, and yes - I mean I'd play X-files (*shudder*) before it.

Xfiles? How dare you. FT > Xfiles. FT I can stand playing. Xfiles is torture to have to play all 3 balls. Same can be said for SF2. Horrible DMD's.

#7838 8 years ago
Quoted from bintzknocker:

Agreed. Lightening all the way on ft

Yup...

#7839 8 years ago

Anyone know if Game of Thrones is still at Morts? Is it having reset issues still or is it working? Would love to go put some plays on it tomorrow if it's there and working.

#7840 8 years ago

Played GOT at morts Wednesday with no reset issues. Don't know about since then but pinballmap has it still listed. Also at Mackenzie and sun ray

#7841 8 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Played GOT at morts Wednesday with no reset issues. Don't know about since then but pinballmap has it still listed. Also at Mackenzie and sun ray

Gracias

#7842 8 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my Fireball Classic.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fireball-classic-ne-wisconsin
I would like to trade for some SS project machines + or - cash depending. I just don't like this pin looking something different.
I'm planning on going to milwaukee the on 14th if you want to work something out.

#7843 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone know if Game of Thrones is still at Morts? Is it having reset issues still or is it working? Would love to go put some plays on it tomorrow if it's there and working.

It's there and has a code update for the reset issue. Should be fine now.

#7844 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It's there and has a code update for the reset issue. Should be fine now.

I think there's been evidence of resets. Things like the "replay" score aren't at what D and G set it at. (As of 1AM Saturday, anyways)

It did not reset on me though.

#7845 8 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I think there's been evidence of resets. Things like the "replay" score aren't at what D and G set it at. (As of 1AM Saturday, anyways)
It did not reset on me though.

The temporary non-public code update to fix the reset issues doesn't seem to hold the settings like it should. There is going to be a public code release fix early this week that will hopefully address all the issues.

Easiest way to avoid a reset is if you ever find yourself choosing a house while the ball is in play...hit the action button right away. If you choose a house fast enough, it will avoid the reset. Too long and the game doesn't know what to do since the ball should not be in play and the game resets.

#7846 8 years ago

Greetings MN and WI friends.

I have bought pins from you guys over the years and have been very grateful for all the help and advice.

So my brother and I are resurrecting the Fargo pinball club up here in beautiful North Dakota

We could sure use any support as we hit the ground running.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/431857788/pinball-on-the-plains-fund-fargo-pinball

I have a separate thread going so feel free to donate or bump as you see fit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kickstarter-pinball-on-the-plains-fund-fargo-pinball

A "like" on Facebook is also always appreciated!

https://www.facebook.com/fargopinball/

Thanks again guys and I hope to see some of you in Fargo.

Bill
Fargo Pinball

#7848 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yah der hay. Fargo is dahm far away der hay.

LOL Thanks Neo

That Police Force playfield signed by Python you restored for us is amazing

Thanks again for the great work!

#7849 8 years ago

Went and played GOT at Morts yesterday. It never reset, but the ball was getting hung up at the top of the orbit at the controlled gate on the left. D & G came out while I was playing and was there to update code and fix that. Fun game. Terrible light show. BLINDING!!!! Hopefully Stern updates/changes that. I really liked the game other than that. I highly recommend going out and putting some plays on it.

#7850 8 years ago

I've put in a few games on GOT, and I agree with John's comments on the lightshow during Winter is Coming and other parts of the game. I would be surprised if Stern doesn't fix it soon though, since it is so annoying and distracting. Otherwise the game itself is interesting, even though I'm still learning the rules. Seems to be that stacking is the way to large points, and the Blackwater multiball is a means to an end - by itself the points are fairly sparse - however, if you bring in a mode along with a multiplier, the points quickly stack up.

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/157 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.