1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 415.
#7551 8 years ago

In case any of my fellow northerners are looking, I put up my LOTR. Would love to see it stay local.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-lotr-1#post-2669621

#7553 8 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

In case any of my fellow northerners are looking, I put up my LOTR. Would love to see it stay local.

Wish I had the funds! Love love that game and have been looking for one, even a routed beater. Haven't seen any pop up for years.

#7554 8 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

So I am the lucky buyer of this game, been looking for a while for a decent example, and a good seller, and I found both, Frank is a good dude. Now, can any of you guys in WI bring this to expo, I will pay some cash for your troubles, otherwise I would just drive north and grab it.. shoot me a note (obligatory Go Pack Go and On Wisconsin!... man thats hard to say for a Cornhusker...).
ZEN

#7555 8 years ago

I could have helped but then you went and pulled this

Congrats on the pick up!

#7556 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I could have helped but then you went and pulled this
Congrats on the pick up!

it's a good thing you have pinballs to play in order to get people to hang out with, because trying to be a Bear's fan must be tough.

#7557 8 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

it's a good thing you have pinballs to play in order to get people to hang out with, because trying to be a Bear's fan must be tough.

it sucks most years. At least this year I can talk about September baseball.

How those Brewers doing?

#7558 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

it sucks most years. At least this year I can talk about September baseball.
How those Brewers doing?

Chicago still has a football team?

#7559 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Chicago still has a football team?

yup and as of now they have a better record than pittsburg and are tied for 2nd in the league

#7560 8 years ago

My wife is a huge Bears fan. I finally decided this was a good year to bring her to Soldiers Field for a game. I picked the Broncos game. Figured I mine as well pick a game where I can watch them get their a$$ kicked

#7561 8 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

My wife is a huge Bears fan. I finally decided this was a good year to bring her to Soldiers Field for a game. I picked the Broncos game. Figured I mine as well pick a game where I can watch them get their a$$ kicked

that will be my first ever Bears game also. I have wanted to go for years but never had the opportunity. Family friend that has a bunch of season passes offered up a pair on the 35yd line for face value. My brother is flying out from Denver for it. Should be fun.

#7562 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Anyone traveling from the Minneapolis area to Madison area in the near future? I've got an EM up there that could use a lift.

i will be going to Minneapolis sometime in the next couple of weeks and heading through madison. Not sure officially when yet tho.

#7563 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i will be going to Minneapolis sometime in the next couple of weeks and heading through madison. Not sure officially when yet tho.

That has potential and I appreciate it. Another nice MN Pinsider offered to possibly bring it down but our meeting time doesn't look like it will work out.

If you don't mind bringing a game back with you, just let me know when you're going and we can hash out the details.

#7564 8 years ago

i'll let you know when I find out I can go to MN to get mine. The owner is only in town certain times, so I have to work with his schedule.

#7565 8 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

My wife is a huge Bears fan.

I feel your pain. My wife is a Vikings fan.

#7566 8 years ago

If anyone is looking for a project machine for the upcoming winter, I listed 5 from major to minor in the Marketplace. MGOW, DD, Flash, MMPM, HS.

#7567 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Well you had better stop at my place when your here.

#7568 8 years ago

Paul... My fleet down sized but let me know when you're in Duluth again!

#7569 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Paul... My fleet down sized but let me know when you're in Duluth again!

I was just there Thursday afternoon.

#7570 8 years ago

IMG_0988.JPGIMG_0988.JPGIMG_0989.JPGIMG_0989.JPG

The sister of one of my customers threw him a surprise 50th Birthday party.

LTG : )

#7571 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

IMG_0988.JPGIMG_0989.JPG
The sister of one of my customers threw him a surprise 50th Birthday party.

Great place for a party.....speaking of parties when's the Circus coming up?

#7572 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Great place for a party.....speaking of parties when's the Circus coming up?

Under "Events" - October 10th & 11th

#7574 8 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

So I am the lucky buyer of this game, been looking for a while for a decent example, and a good seller, and I found both, Frank is a good dude. Now, can any of you guys in WI bring this to expo, I will pay some cash for your troubles, otherwise I would just drive north and grab it.. shoot me a note (obligatory Go Pack Go and On Wisconsin!... man thats hard to say for a Cornhusker...).
ZEN

Hey all, just trying again, anyone in WI near Rhinelander or even coming over from MN that could grab this and bring it to expo, for time reasons it would be much easier to have it brought down, I would pay $100 to someone for the ride.. again thanks all and just let me know..
ZEN

#7576 8 years ago

Some time back at the Ball Crawl Chuck Emery of Spooky Pinball, gave me a translite for the wall. Kirk Winlaw made a light box for it. And it is finally up.

IMG_0991.jpgIMG_0991.jpg

#7577 8 years ago

Looks awesome!

#7579 8 years ago

creech also for sale now as I may have a line on an ISO game to buy outright.

#7580 8 years ago

For any of you MN or WI guys that don't have plans on Sunday, November 8th.

Beer Bash Benefit for one of our best friends. More details to follow

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-parents-worst-nightmarewe-could-use-your-help

#7581 8 years ago

love the pinball zombies translite. I'll trade you a WOOLY translite for one.

#7582 8 years ago

Hey, what time does the circuit finals start today at Eastside? Thought I heard 2:00p but just wanted to double check?

#7583 8 years ago

Tomorrow Sunday September 20th is the 43rd anniversary of SS Billiards. Open noon to 10pm. Stop in for old times sake.

#7584 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Tomorrow Sunday September 20th is the 43rd anniversary of SS Billiards. Open noon to 10pm. Stop in for old times sake.

Some excerpts from 37th, 39th, and 40th Anniversary posts on Rec Games Pinball. And only 2556 days to the 50th anniversary party.

Wondering why I do it. And I'll think about the last episode on Cheers, when Norm was sitting having a beer, and talking to Sam. Norm tells Sam he knew Sam would return, because he wouldn't be unfaithful to his one true love, the bar.

I want to thank each and every person I've met along the way. I am truly blessed. I am the most fortunate person alive. I am living my dream.

It doesn't get any better than this.

It is times like these that I reflect on how rich and blessed my life has
been.

I am grateful. Thank you hardly seems enough. It comes from my heart.

Thank you to every person I've encountered because of SS Billiards and
pinball. You've helped me live a life very few will ever know.

I look at this list and realize it isn't a celebration of my businesses 40th
anniversary.

It is a celebration of people. Those that helped. And those that patronize
my business and help make things happen.

A day like today reminds me how truly blessed I am. And thankful for a
wonderful life and so many wonderful people in it.

Thank you doesn't seem near enough. It is from the heart.

Thank you each and everyone who have been a part of my coin op experience !

#7585 8 years ago

Stopped in Madison on the way home from Milwaukee today. Stopped at Pooley's, but sports bar on a Sunday.... what the Hell. No hurry to get home, so we headed to Schwoegler's instead. Big fat thumbs up to Whysnow. Great lineup, and all the tables in great shape.

Plus it was the first time I've gotten to play an AMH. Had heard it was good, but always thought it looks a bit strange. Damn thing is fun as can be. Call outs were cracking me up like an idiot.

#7586 8 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Stopped in Madison on the way home from Milwaukee today. Stopped at Pooley's, but sports bar on a Sunday.... what the Hell. No hurry to get home, so we headed to Schwoegler's instead. Big fat thumbs up to Whysnow. Great lineup, and all the tables in great shape.
Plus it was the first time I've gotten to play an AMH. Had heard it was good, but always thought it looks a bit strange. Damn thing is fun as can be. Call outs were cracking me up like an idiot.

Thanks! Yeah, pooleys is busy on nfl sundays.

I have to say that maintaing pins is a group effort and all the madison pinball guys do it as a team. Scwoeglers is largely kept playing good by sean and garrett.

Thanks for stopping out to support pinball on route!

#7587 8 years ago

Hey guys, I'm checking to see if anyone in the Twin Cities area could haul a pin to Expo for me. Id like to buy this WOZ in Otsego https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25192 But I don't trust STI, and I don't have the time to make a long trip right now. I'll be at Expo on Thursday and Friday and the the PBL open house on Friday. PM me if you could help me out. Thanks.

#7588 8 years ago

Anyone local going to Expo that could haul back a sheet of RFM glass for me, if Rob Anthony is there with glass. Thanks

#7589 8 years ago

Our good friend Ryan Marincovich did such a great write up, I'm simply going to cut and paste it. We've still got a few surprises up our sleeve, so stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to see some of you guys from WI there.

TeamAliviaFull.jpgTeamAliviaFull.jpg

Pinball with a Purpose is coming!
Good man Brian Millard is spearheading a Beer Bash Benefit for TeamAlivia and we want you all to join us!
Come raise a pint with us at Alary’s Bar in St. Paul on Sunday, November 8th from 11am to 6pm. Entry is free, and so is parking in the ramp next door! The bar will be open as usual but a $20 donation at the door gets you access to the free beer kegs. Once they’re gone they’re gone! All proceeds of this event will be donated to help Alivia kick cancer’s butt.
We’ll have pinball machines for $1 a play, a 1 ball tournament for a prize and a silent auction with tons of cool stuff. Our good friend Bryan Kelly will be listing some special items on eBay as well for those who can’t make the event. The Vikings will be on all the big screens and the beer will be flowing like water! Come raise a toast for Alivia and let’s help this little soldier fight her way through this!
Big thanks to Matt McKee for creating this awesome poster. Please share this huge event with anyone and everyone you know! TeamAlivia needs all the help we can muster!
Of course, if you can’t make it, please check out TeamAlivia’s GoFundMe page. Any donation no matter how small can make a big difference for this little girl.
https://www.gofundme.com/aliviabirdsley
For those of you traveling from further away there are plenty of hotels to choose from. The two closest are the Embassy Suites on Jackson & 10th street and the DoubleTree by Hilton on Minnesota street. Both are within walking distance.
Thank you to everyone involved with this awesome cause. We hope to see you in November!

#7590 8 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Hey guys, I'm checking to see if anyone in the Twin Cities area could haul a pin to Expo for me. Id like to buy this WOZ in Otsego https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25192 But I don't trust STI, and I don't have the time to make a long trip right now. I'll be at Expo on Thursday and Friday and the the PBL open house on Friday. PM me if you could help me out. Thanks.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Anyone local going to Expo that could haul back a sheet of RFM glass for me, if Rob Anthony is there with glass. Thanks

Check with Greg Kemnitz, he may be going to Expo.

LTG : )™

#7591 8 years ago

Any one in the twin cities have some pinball skates I could borrow?

#7592 8 years ago

Does anyone know of or have a Corvette pin for sale locally?

#7593 8 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Any one in the twin cities have some pinball skates I could borrow?

I have the 3 wheel kind that I welded cups on so the feet won't slide off.

#7594 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I have the 3 wheel kind that I welded cups on so the feet won't slide off.

Thanks! I'll PM for more info/planning.

#7595 8 years ago

Anybody bouncing around up in the Northwoods, Rocky's Roadhouse south of Rhinelander just put in a spanking new Kiss.

#7596 8 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Anybody bouncing around up in the Northwoods, Rocky's Roadhouse south of Rhinelander just put in a spanking new Kiss.

Cool!
-
Jeremy
Central WI

#7597 8 years ago

Hodag Lanes in rhinelander just got a new kiss. It was the first new pinball northern lakes amusements purchased since Lord of the Rings.

#7598 8 years ago

Anyone know where the WH20 went from Gringo's?
I want that damned game

#7599 8 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Anyone know where the WH20 went from Gringo's?
I want that damned game

I don't think it has a home yet, if you have something you'd want to trade, I can pass the message along to the op.

#7600 8 years ago

I've told him all I have is a ToM and a LOTR - he said maybe to LOTR, but already has both on route, soo... :\

On another note, TOTAN is leaning hard right in Gringo's. It's still playable, but there's a note for him

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/152 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.