1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 414.
#7051 8 years ago

This thread is slow these days, so for everyone's benefit I thought I would give an update to many of the changes going on in the local route pinball scene in the Twin Cities.

There have been some changes and a lot more coming in the local pinball scene lately. To help keep track, here is a scorecard of what has happened in the last couple weeks and what is still to come...

*White Water is back at Mortimer's in Gringo's.
*Iron Man has replaced Transformers at The Nomad.
*Monster Bash is coming to Morts (early June) replacing Wrestlemania.
*Wrestlemania is coming to Sunray (early June) replacing Johnny Mnemonic.
*Tee'd Off is coming (this weekend) to Sunray replacing Cue Ball Wizard.
*Eight Ball Deluxe is coming to Sunray (mid June).
*The new Stern pin KISS is coming to both Mortimer's and Sunray (early-mid June)

and on the downside of things...

*Brunswick Zone in Brooklyn Park has pulled all their pinball machines.
*DeLeo Bros. Pizza in Woodbury has closed pulling their pinball machines.

#7052 8 years ago

your about 3 days late on that

#7053 8 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

your about 3 days late on that

If you look, he posted about it prior in this thread.

#7054 8 years ago

Added Tee'd Off to the lineup at East Side Pinball today. Also updated The Walking Dead to version 1.24. The new code update is pretty cool! I noticed more call outs, and lots more animations. I certainly didn't get to any wizard modes!

#7055 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Added Tee'd Off to the lineup at East Side Pinball today. Also updated The Walking Dead to version 1.24. The new code update is pretty cool! I noticed more call outs, and lots more animations. I certainly didn't get to any wizard modes!

Awesome tony! I'd be there now but my trip to the cities has been canceled

#7056 8 years ago

+1 location
Goony Golf in spring lake park is open for the season!

#7057 8 years ago

Selling my jungle lord and waterworld. Pics and price are posted in the market.

#7058 8 years ago

That sucks about Deleo's and Brunswick! Bryson and I headed out to Deleo's every week after karate on Tuesday. I wonder what the deal was. Nathan is a nice guy. It's too bad things didn't work out for him.

#7059 8 years ago

So who has 3 other buddies and is not afraid of going into a basement for some power lifting?

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Would love to see what this looks like. Because it is the Full Sized version obviously. So if you snatch it post some pictures

#7060 8 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

Would love to see what this looks like.

Looks like a whole lot of nothing. MM for $2K, right.

LTG : )™

#7061 8 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

So who has 3 other buddies and is not afraid of going into a basement for some power lifting?

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Would love to see what this looks like. Because it is the Full Sized version obviously. So if you snatch it post some pictures

The guy is getting punked by someone, he did take the time to get back to me. Doesn't have a MM; this is the third time I have contacted someone in the MKE area with the same type of issue. The tip-off is that there isn't an option to email them.

#7063 8 years ago

Looking to buy Williams Indiana Jones. I can also add trade value on fair fish tales and great condition eight ball deluxe or just pay in cash.

#7064 8 years ago
Quoted from MNpinballplayer:

Looking to buy Williams Indiana Jones. I can also add trade value on fair Fish Tales and great condition eight ball deluxe or just pay in cash.

Any chance you'd sell EBD outright?

#7065 8 years ago

Put on your face paint and get ready to rock! Official launch party for the new KISS pinball machine is coming to Sun Ray Lanes on Sun, June 21st! Check out the link below for the details! (You don't need a Facebook account to view it)

https://www.facebook.com/events/109867756014559/

816c66iHdYL._SL1500_.jpg816c66iHdYL._SL1500_.jpg

#7066 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Put on your face paint and get ready to rock! Official launch party for the new KISS pinball machine is coming to Sun Ray Lanes on Sun, June 21st! Check out the link below for the details! (You don't need a Facebook account to view it)
https://www.facebook.com/events/109867756014559/
816c66iHdYL._SL1500_.jpg

Count me in.

#7067 8 years ago

Here's a couple events coming this summer.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-623.jpgimage-623.jpg
#7068 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

image.jpg
image-623.jpg

Cool Tony, I'll be there...I think. So I'll have to pay at the door.

#7069 8 years ago

I posted this in the Chicagoland thread as well, looking for a Popeye or Rock & Bullwinkle if you don't mind a FIB taking the game just across the state line.

#7070 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

image.jpg
image-623.jpg

I will have to check these out, sounds fun. I could use the bootcamp.

#7071 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

image.jpg
image-623.jpg

Boot camp is a cool different idea!

#7072 8 years ago

If someone is giving pinball lessons they better stock up on Shasta and assorted deli meats.

#7073 8 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Boot camp is a cool different idea!

Yeah but I wouldn't want to have my hair shaved off and have a sargent riding me and yelling in my ear.

#7074 8 years ago

Madison Pinball is hosting another month long tournament at our 2 locations.
Only $5 entry (100% for trophies and prizes). Play at your liesure throughout the month and take photos of high scores. Turn in all photos by the end of the month. Optional playoff at the afterparty (Free-play party) on July 10th along with awards and door prizes.
details at www.madisonpinball.com

Also, Mad Rollin Pinball only has 2 team slots remaining (out of 40 team slots total). This is the BIG annual charity event which raises money in the fight against cancer. Message me ASAP to grab one of these team slots. This is a super fun event with pingolf in the AM and team pinbrawl in the PM on August 29th. We feature ~24 solid playing (many are restored and collector quality) unique games. There are games at MRP that you will not see ANYWHERE else. The best part is that it all goes towards charity.

#7075 8 years ago

Pinball boot camp sounds awesome!

Stopped by Binary Games in West Allis, WI recently to check out their games. They have 2 pins (Creature from the Black Lagoon and Tales from the Crypt), which are both set to 50 cents for 3 balls and are both in good playing order. They have a few other arcade games, a dancing game (DDR?) and Skeeball. The main attraction seems to be the card and board games, which I saw groups of other people playing and enjoying themselves. They have a bar with booze and suds of different varieties for getting your buzz on, and a full menu of appetizers and simple bar food. I had the half nachos, which were generous in size and good tasting.

It's not really an arcade or pinball place as it's primary focus, but for what they do have, it's well kept up and in working order. The place is clean and friendly and favorably priced. I didn't see a ton of people there on a Saturday night, so it's hard to say how they are doing as a business or how long it will be around. Check it out while you can. I just happened to be in the area, checking out the hospital that I worked at many years ago. (It's a few feet away from West Allis Memorial Hospital on National Ave).

https://www.facebook.com/binarywestallis

http://milwaukeerecord.com/food-drink/first-impression-binary-games-food-spirits/

#7076 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

image-623.jpg

ESP Bootcamp?

I'd be happy to lend my knowledge. Workshops include:

Collecting 5M on 50M monster fish.
Power draining on Mustang. (Workshop ends before you can react.)
How to almost finish video mode level one on Johnny Mnemonic.
Out swear the South Park table like a champ.
Shaking the Klingon Empire a little too hard.
Perfecting TWD's "Exit the pop bumpers STDM" drain.

Early registrations gain entry to my special seminar - "I meant to do that, and I don't like Demo Man anyway."

See you there!

#7077 8 years ago

You and I could totally run this seminar.

#7078 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Madison Pinball is hosting another month long tournament at our 2 locations.
Only $5 entry (100% for trophies and prizes). Play at your liesure throughout the month and take photos of high scores. Turn in all photos by the end of the month. Optional playoff at the afterparty (Free-play party) on July 10th along with awards and door prizes.
details at http://www.madisonpinball.com
blockquote>

16 people already signed up. Good times to be had even if you are just stopping through for a single day.

#7079 8 years ago

The quote system sure does suck now.

I was saying that 16 people are now signed up for summer slammer and some good competition already. Even if you are jsut stoppingout for the day it can be some good fun. The added factor of some friendly competition is good stuff.

#7080 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone have a Big Buck Hunter arcade game they are looking to sell?

MustangPaul has one for sale

#7081 8 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

MustangPaul has one for sale

To expensive for him Jim.

#7082 8 years ago

Policano has a Big Buck Hunter he is looking to get rid of. I think it is an older one in a conversion cabinet, but I am sure the price would be right.

#7083 8 years ago

KingpinGames also had a bunch of BBH Pro arcade games a couple months back. Not sure if they're all spoken for or not?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-big-buck-hunter-pro-arcade-wi

#7084 8 years ago

Yeah, I have some left. How many do you want?

Christopher
kingpin games
608-393-2299
[email protected]

#7085 8 years ago

Just checked in and Lincoln Pub in Waukesha (WI) has 3 different games than it had a few months ago. Right now they have TSPP, FG and RBION all set to 50 cents a game. Games seem to flip well and are in decent working shape. The beverages are wet and fairly priced. If you're lucky, locals will glance over your way and shout out friendly slogans such as "what are you making so much noise over there for?" and the like. No complaints.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/lincoln-pub-waukesha-wi-united-states

A hand-printed sign on the door says they're open from 3pm until close most nights of the week.

#7086 8 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Just checked in and Lincoln Pub in Waukesha (WI) has 3 different games than it had a few months ago. Right now they have TSPP, FG and RBION all set to 50 cents a game. Games seem to flip well and are in decent working shape. The beverages are wet and fairly priced. If you're lucky, locals will glance over your way and shout out friendly slogans such as "what are you making so much noise over there for?" and the like. No complaints.
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/lincoln-pub-waukesha-wi-united-states
A hand-printed sign on the door says they're open from 3pm until close most nights of the week.

Great updates on local places! Thanks! Will definitely check Lincoln Pub out after work one of these days.

#7087 8 years ago

Hey guys. Putting my Transformers Pro out there for sale or trade. Really looking for an X-Men, but I will sell out right. Here is the Marketplace ad...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21119

#7088 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Great updates on local places! Thanks! Will definitely check Lincoln Pub out after work one of these days.

they must of just put the RBION in the lincoln street pub. They had TSPP before and Family guy. A couple weeks ago they had Family guy, striker extreme, and Rescue 911 there. All the local drunks go there and i mess with them all the time because they don't know shit about pinball and i play them for shots. I live 2 blocks away from that location. it you like that one try FOX RUN lanes on the other side of waukesha. they have SS, MB, ST pro, LOTR, playboy

#7089 8 years ago

KISS is officially set up and ready for play at Schwoegler's in Madison, WI!

Pretty fun game is the initial impression!

#7090 8 years ago

Yeah...KISS! Currently at v.92 of the code, and already it's got great music, smooth dots, fun callouts, and I really enjoyed playing it even though I only had time to put up about 3 games on it. Here's the latest lineup:
IMG_1487.JPGIMG_1487.JPG

#7091 8 years ago
Quoted from u2sean:

Yeah...KISS! Currently at v.92 of the code, and already it's got great music, smooth dots, fun callouts, and I really enjoyed playing it even though I only had time to put up about 3 games on it. Here's the latest lineup:
IMG_1487.JPG

Nice!

#7092 8 years ago

Anyone interested in a pair of WW's? One is a project and one is not. Combine both and you'd have a really nice WW. PM for details.

#7093 8 years ago

Played Kiss at Schwoegler's today. Kicked my ass and ate my dollars! Pretty fun game. It is just amazing and frustrating, that with the open playfield shots, I manage to hit all the post instead of the open shots. After 15-20 dollars I got 4th place . The ball coming off the tongue is putting some good dents in the playfield. I don't know what could be put down to stop it from happening. I think with code updates it could be really good.

#7094 8 years ago

Also.. on the Kiss are the flippers shorter? They looked shorter than normal.

#7095 8 years ago

There is some factory mylar down for the head kickouts but I figured we may need more.

I do not think the flippers are any shorter (or spaced wider) but I have not checked/measured.

thanks for stopping out and hope to see you on Wed at Pooleys

#7096 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone interested in a pair of WW's? One is a project and one is not. Combine both and you'd have a really nice WW. PM for details.

PM sent!

#7097 8 years ago

Just a heads up for all the local guys. Whatever plans you have TOMORROW night...cancel em'.

91Pobe8XjVL._SL1500_3.jpg91Pobe8XjVL._SL1500_3.jpg

#7098 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Just a heads up for all the local guys. Whatever plans you have TOMORROW night...cancel em'.
Image loading is disabled in your settings. un-hide91Pobe8XjVL._SL1500_3.jpg

Is it weird that I am just waiting on the MB?
Err... FUCK YEA! KISS!

#7099 8 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Is it weird that I am just waiting on the MB?

Then your wait is over, cause Monster Bash just showed up today.

11329857_10205533920220342_4804081126789710871_n.jpg11329857_10205533920220342_4804081126789710871_n.jpg
#7100 8 years ago

Anyone interested in a funhouse? $3k, new displays, bullet proofed boards. PM for more details.

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/142 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.