1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 415.
#651 11 years ago

Post edited by kcZ : double post

#652 11 years ago

Does anyone know of an AC\DC Prem near the Milw area that I could play? I looked at the Pin Map and did not see any on route in the area. I briefly played one at CP Pinball a few weeks ago but I was more focused on TAF and TZ at the time so I did not put much effort into the game.

#653 11 years ago

who scored the $2200 whitewater in neenah off of Mr. Pinball?

#654 11 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Does anyone know of an AC\DC Prem near the Milw area that I could play? I looked at the Pin Map and did not see any on route in the area. I briefly played one at CP Pinball a few weeks ago but I was more focused on TAF and TZ at the time so I did not put much effort into the game.

I could tell you how awesome of a game it is at MGC. If you could ever get over to the Twin Cities I would let you drink my home brew and play mine.

#655 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Do you use the square? Or something else. Wonder how much the use of these between private parties is tracked.

Yes I use Square. It is linked to a chkg acct so that is prob the only way.

#656 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

OK,
meet in the Lobby
Everyone that signs up needs to find Chris or myself in the LOBBY at 11am on Saturday. You pay $10 and get a form with games to play. Meet at the hotel LOBBY at 6pm to turn in forms. If you are done early then find Chris or I am hand in your form >> it will help to allow me to enter scores into a spreadsheet whenever I take a break from playing during the day.
current official locals mini-competition signup list
NOW SIGN UP!!!
1. Whysnow (Hilton)
2. Rustylizard (Russ)
3. Ranhorton (Randy)
4. Chriss. (Chris)
5. Guru-420 (Gar)

I might be interested as well.

#657 11 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I might be interested as well.

wishy-washyness will not be tolerated. Either you're in or you're out!

#658 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

who scored the $2200 whitewater in neenah off of Mr. Pinball?

That went fast says it was just posted today the 15th!

#659 11 years ago

did not sound liek a 'score' based on the description...

#660 11 years ago

The WH2O sold via RGP on the 11th or 12th.

#661 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

did not sound liek a 'score' based on the description...

"
Decent working game, but certainly not a collector's game. Some insert wear, some cabinet dings & scrapes. No topper. Pick up only. Located in neenah, WI (90 miles north of milwaukee, 40 miles south of green bay)"

What do you think this is worth then, Hilton?

#662 11 years ago

Wasn't that Herb's Whitewater? I never saw it, but Herb's a good guy. He's one of the Oshkosh/Appleton crew. Price sounded very fair to me with current prices how they are. Not every game is perfect...description sounded perfectly average to me and fitting for the price.

#663 11 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Wasn't that Herb's Whitewater?

yes. don't know Herb but i've seen pics of a different game he sold and the description matched on that one. He got back to me quick even though the game was sold, which is nice.

#664 11 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Does anyone know of an AC\DC Prem near the Milw area that I could play?

There's an AC/DC at Lee's on Cleveland in New Berlin. Not sure of the version though.

Frank

#665 11 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

That went fast says it was just posted today the 15th!

It was sold on RGP a few days ago. Rumor has it a pinball guy from Oshkosh got it. Might not be considered a score to some but I think it would have sold ten times over at that price. I am picking one up in a week or two that is slightly better condition.

#666 11 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

There's an AC/DC at Lee's on Cleveland in New Berlin. Not sure of the version though.
Frank

Excellent! I will check them out.

#667 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

wishy-washyness will not be tolerated. Either you're in or you're out!

Fine Dave I'm in!!!!

#668 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Might not be considered a score to some b

when i used the word score i meant "who bought it" moreso than "who got a great deal". I'd certainly buy one for 2200 in that described condition, assuming the description was fairly accurate.

Does anybody have a players whitewater for me for $2200?? Insert wear, missing topper, cabinet scrapes bruises all ok... Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

#669 11 years ago

Hey everybody. I'm fairly new to pinside, but I've been on klov for a while; name is Jason. I know a couple of the people here, the Oshkosk/Appleton crew (Eric, Marty, Herb, Tom) and a lot of random other local people. Don't own any pins at the moment, but had three in the past; F-14 was the most recent.

Good to see a lot of people in the Wisconsin area. In case anyone is interested; I started a SE WI group for collectors on facebook. We usually try to meet once a month, switch off hosting at people's places (if they want to volunteer - no requirement to host); and just get together to play games/talk/have a beer...etc... Next meet-up will be April, since it sounds like every local person is attending MGC; as they should!

#670 11 years ago

There is an excellent AC/DC Pro at The Cleveland Pub in New Berlin. I play it all the time.

Join the Milwaukee Pinball Academy group on Facebook if you're in the area. We post about machine locations and our high scores all the time.

#671 11 years ago

Welcome aboard Jason!

See you at MGC

Greg

#672 11 years ago

That would require me joining Facebook

I'm holding out for My Space return... lol

Maybe I can highjack my wife's FB acct.

#673 11 years ago

Thanks Greg! I'll see you there. Again, if you need help moving the games out, just give me call. I'll make that SUPER LONG drive over to your place, lol.

Also, not everyone is on facebook. I understand people don't want to join. I wish I wasn't on it sometimes, it's just a convenient evil of the internets. I'll be sure to post here on the details for the next event after MGC.

#674 11 years ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

Hey everybody. I'm fairly new to pinside, but I've been on klov for a while; name is Jason. I know a couple of the people here, the Oshkosk/Appleton crew (Eric, Marty, Herb, Tom) and a lot of random other local people. Don't own any pins at the moment, but had three in the past; F-14 was the most recent.
Good to see a lot of people in the Wisconsin area. In case anyone is interested; I started a SE WI group for collectors on facebook. We usually try to meet once a month, switch off hosting at people's places (if they want to volunteer - no requirement to host); and just get together to play games/talk/have a beer...etc... Next meet-up will be April, since it sounds like every local person is attending MGC; as they should!

Hey... We don't appreciate your kind around here mister.. Low-life KLOV guy...

Hi Jason...

Any leads on April's get-together yet? We need to start knockin' heads to see who can host. Might need to start working on Dan W.... He still needs a few machines fixed, REPAIR PARTY!!!

#675 11 years ago
Quoted from Guru-420:

Hey... We don't appreciate your kind around here mister.. Low-life KLOV guy...
Hi Jason...
Any leads on April's get-together yet? We need to start knockin' heads to see who can host. Might need to start working on Dan W.... He still needs a few machines fixed, REPAIR PARTY!!!

Says the guy who I met on....KLOV....

For the April event, it sounded like Joe was interested in hosting; he's in Belgium. I'll try to get details nailed down after MGC, and see if I can get a list of games he'll have.

I haven't talked to Dan W. in a while, but from what I remember he didn't have that much to repair/fix. I would be up for a repair party as well, wouldn't even mind hosting.

#676 11 years ago

Joe's isn't too far from me, 45min or so, he is right off of I43. I forgot he was interested in hosting, have to hit him up.

#677 11 years ago

Repair party? I can host that. Playfield swap party too if you wish.

#678 11 years ago

Fight, fight!!! Just kidding. Good to see you here Jason.

#679 11 years ago

FS Lightly used throwback size 52 jersey, ugh!

#680 11 years ago

Throwback? It looks like the right colors. Just sent it to our friends in MN...

Do you guys want Finley too? Please?

#681 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

NOW SIGN UP!!!
1. Whysnow (Hilton)
2. Rustylizard (Russ)
3. Ranhorton (Randy)
4. Chriss. (Chris)
5. Guru-420 (Gar)

Would like to take part but saturday I won't be there untill around 5pm and staying for the after party .

#682 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Did Jennings sign with the Vikings ? or are you just annoyed that he's considering it ?

#683 11 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Did Jennings sign with the Vikings ?

Its a done deal

#684 11 years ago

Corey,

You can't give up your Avenger's party jersey, that's bad mojo. Nothing good will come of it.

#685 11 years ago
Quoted from Guru-420:

Do you guys want Finley too? Please?

Yes, please take him.

#686 11 years ago

18m guaranteed to a guy that played what, 6 games last year? I think it worked out to 48m/5yrs or something similar.

Oh well, I'm more disappointed we didn't get Steven Jackson. I'm looking forward to the draft, hopefully we get some healthy players this year

#687 11 years ago

Anyone who is free this coming Wednesday night at 6:30pm and wants to help us load stuff out of the storage area and onto trucks, we'd love to have you! PM me and I'll get you details. It shouldn't take longer than a couple hours if we have enough people.

#688 11 years ago

It is what it is, Pack needs to be more physical and jennings was not, as good as he was....

Cant wait to see Nick Perry back in action, anyone remember that bonecrusher he put on Andrew Luck? Clean hit and he got flagged for it, stupid zebras

edit-anyone elses internet been flaky? Mines in and out all day, heard they were having some equip issues in illinois somewhere

#689 11 years ago

Hmmm. Darn seems like a nice a guy and enjoyed watching him play and kick ass for my favorite team , but last season was not so good for him and with all the other great WRs I guess the packers don't really need him at that price .
Finley on the other hand, I will probally be in minority here, but I think they should keep him . First half of the season he was not good , but second half of the season he was good . He was catching not droping the passes , but also he's a big guy and was able to put up some really nice blocks . I was ready to get rid of him at the begining but if he plays like he did at the end of the season than he is an advantage to have . He also seemed to chill out on that twitter bs , which is also good.

#690 11 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Hmmm. Darn seems like a nice a guy and enjoyed watching him play and kick ass for my favorite team , but last season was not so good for him and with all the other great WRs I guess the packers don't really need him at that price .
Finley on the other hand, I will probally be in minority here, but I think they should keep him . First half of the season he was not good , but second half of the season he was good . He was catching not droping the passes , but also he's a big guy and was able to put up some really nice blocks . I was ready to get rid of him at the begining but if he plays like he did at the end of the season than he is an advantage to have . He also seemed to chill out on that twitter bs , which is also good

Totally agree on everything except he is a poor run blocker from reports Ive read/heard.....I was rolling with Arodge-Jennings combo the last 3 years in fantasy, was a good run...

#691 11 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Darn seems like a nice a guy

Seems like it, but there were reports from guys like Tim Vanvooren and Drew Olsen that if he did come back to GB, he would have a lot of patching up to do in the locker room. He doesn't come off like a diva, but I'm also not sitting in on any of those team meetings. For the record, they commented when James Jones went through a similar process during his last contract year, he was all about the team and very professional.

When Favre moved on I wasn't too hurt (sure, go Jets, you're in a different conference, but if we met it was game on) until he blatantly tried to stick it to us with the second fake retirement to go to our rival, then said "the real Packers fans will understand".. The Packers have been there since 1919, Favre has been there since 1992. My allegiance lies with the team. I like certain players, but I also recognize I don't 'know' them, I don't owe them anything, and they don't owe me anything. Driver 'seems' like a nice guy, but who really knows.. Let's remember, these are all pro athletes that have been pampered by 'yes men' most of their lives.

GO PACK!

#692 11 years ago

Yep it was my perception of greg jennings , and I too don't really know if he is a great person or not . But he did play great for my favorite team and I enjoyed watching him . And my favorite team will reamain the same no matter who is playing for it , but there has been some great players and great people as well .

#693 11 years ago

Jennings will be missed, don't get me wrong, and going to the Vikes is more of an insult to the fans than anything else. Ponder is not an impressive QB, and while Jennings will help him spread the field and open the box for AP, he's not going to put up anywhere near the numbers he did while healthy with ARog.. He is also going to a team that has some potential, but is struggling to figure out who they really are. With Cobb's development, parting with Jennings was an easy decision for the Pack, pure dollars and sence. (doesn't mean I like it) Could you really imagine what life could have been like with a healthy Jennings/Nelson/Cobb/Jones? OMFG...

Finley sucks. Period. He started out with so much promise, got injured, and now he can't seem to get the fear out of his head mentally. 2 straight years of struggling with stone hands and a fear of going over the middle. If the pack wanted to keep/make cap space, he's prime real estate. We've cut players with more talent and less pay before, and I can only assume he has dirt on Ted Thompson...lol

The Pack need to start looking for a couple of key things. We NEED a marquee RB. I do not believe in FA for this. You need a young guy with lots of tread on his tires. This is where we need to focus our draft. Trade up, take a chance, and get a name... We are already a year late on this one, last years RB draft was much better. We really need to make an impact this year, man up and make the move.

Our FA window is closing fast. We needed to focus on our O-Line, and several key impact Guards are already off the table. If we are going to spend money anywhere, this is where it needs to happen. Protect ARog and open holes for our RBs.

D-Line, specifically run stop DE's, is the other place our FA money should be focused. Good D-Line players are hard to find, so spend the money and get the right guys for the 3-4 scheme. We got the LBs, but we need to hold the line up front. Hold your ground and let the LBs fill the holes/play zone.

Woodson will be missed at CB/S, but it was time. Age and injury was catching up with him. We have a great track record with developing CB/S, and many of those guys are now in their prime. Get the front figured out, and the back will fall into place.

#694 11 years ago

I agree with everything you said, Guru. The reason I wanted SJax was his ability to pick up a blitz, run between the tackles, and pass catch. All those things made him a perfect fit. The problem was his age, he's run hard his entire career, so he probably has 2 years left at most. I often wonder the same thing about AP, he's run hard, and he's not getting younger. I think the Vikings have potential, but their window is relatively short. 30 is the kiss of death for RB's, historically.

TT has tried for RB's relatively high recently, unfortunately they haven't really turned out. I think a good RB really helps to improve our time of possession, and puts a lot less stress on our defense. But yes, we also have quite a few other needs.

#695 11 years ago

I am disappointed in Ted's FA policy. I don't expect him to go out and sign a bunch of high priced over the hill guys, but a couple guys to fill some immediate needs would be nice-guys with production that rookies would not be able to realistically achieve in a year or two. I'm giving Ted one more year before I'm off the Ted bandwagon. If we don't go to the Super Bowl because other teams got better with the Draft and FA, and we fell behind--it's time for a guy with another plan. I know it's high expectations, but I'm tired of getting bounced in the playoffs.

#696 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Bring it to MGC for me, I'll buy it!!!!

#697 11 years ago

GoatDan,

Wish I could help, but I won't be there til around 4 or so Friday evening (7 hour drive). If you need help then, I'd be willing to help with what I can. I'm signed up to help you with writing down scores for the clock chaos.

Did you get my e-mail about the shirt I pre ordered? PM me if you didn't. There's a couple questions I have about it. Thanks,

Bill

P.S. I'm really starting to get excited about MGC, less than 7 days away!!! I talk 2 friends into coming with me!!!

#698 11 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Finley on the other hand, I will probally be in minority here, but I think they should keep him . First half of the season he was not good , but second half of the season he was good . He was catching not droping the passes , but also he's a big guy and was able to put up some really nice blocks . I was ready to get rid of him at the begining but if he plays like he did at the end of the season than he is an advantage to have . He also seemed to chill out on that twitter bs , which is also good.

Finley is a punk. Cut him.

#699 11 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Bring it to MGC for me, I'll buy it!!!!

Yeah? LOL! I will be there all day saturday!

#700 11 years ago

Anyone not hitting any MGC events friday night is welcome over by my place for pin fun/beverages!!!! pm me......

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.