1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 415.
#6401 9 years ago

Put on your tights and lace up your boots...

D&G Amusement and Mortimer's are proud to present the Official Wrestlemania LIMITED EDITION Pinball Launch Party on March 8th! D&G are buying a LIMITED EDITION Wrestlemania pin, so this one will have the extra flipper, arm bash toy, spinning disc in the upper ring and all the classic wrestlers in their original glory!

STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES & MORE INFORMATION!

This page is public and you don't need a Facebook account to view it...

https://www.facebook.com/events/1547501762178052/

or on Pinside...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-wrestlemania-le-launch-party-mortimers-in-mn-38#post-2223294

!!!6.jpg!!!6.jpg
#6402 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Put on your tights and lace up your boots...
D&G Amusement and Mortimer's are proud to present the Official Wrestlemania LIMITED EDITION Pinball Launch Party on March 8th! D&G are buying a LIMITED EDITION Wrestlemania pin, so this one will have the extra flipper, arm bash toy, spinning disc in the upper ring and all the classic wrestlers in their original glory!
STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES & MORE INFORMATION!
This page is public and you don't need a Facebook account to view it...
https://www.facebook.com/events/1547501762178052/
or on Pinside...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-wrestlemania-le-launch-party-mortimers-in-mn-38#post-2223294

!!!6.jpg 230 KB

Cool, I'll be there.

#6403 9 years ago

Cool. I'll try to make it out there!

#6404 9 years ago

Madison Pinball is excited to announce that the WWE Pro is now available for play out at Schwoegler's! Launch Party will be on Feb 21st starting at 11am. Hope to see some of you out there!
IMG_0983.JPGIMG_0983.JPG

#6405 9 years ago

PEOPLE play it and let us know!

#6406 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

PEOPLE play it and let us know!

D&G has stepped up again and a Wrestlemania Pro will be joining the lineup tomorrow at Mortimer's! It's not getting picked up until late afternoon on Tuesday, so it won't be playable until Tuesday night. I'll post when it is setup and ready to go! This also means we will have a Pro and an LE Wrestlemania at the launch party as well for double the fun!

!!!6-.jpg!!!6-.jpg
#6407 9 years ago
Quoted from u2sean:

Madison Pinball is excited to announce that the WWE Pro is now available for play out at Schwoegler's! Launch Party will be on Feb 21st starting at 11am. Hope to see some of you out there!

IMG_0983.JPG 224 KB

Looking good Sean.

#6408 9 years ago

Starting my hunt for a BOP. Anyone have one they are willing to part with, please let me know.

#6409 9 years ago
Quoted from u2sean:

IMG_0983.JPG 224 KB

Rats! I was just there on Saturday night but missed out on the WWE! Had fun playing the pins (esp. Rollergames and AC/DC). Nice place and the machines are in great shape!

#6411 9 years ago

Anyone interested in trading my Party Zone for your Whirlwind? Cash on either end will settle the difference.

#6412 9 years ago

Wrestlemania is in the house. Its fun. I didn't like it as much at first but a grew on me a little bit. I only played 6-7 games, but as far as I can tell it's all about starting a match keeping it in the ring, pinning the guy then clearing the WWE drops to start the next match and doing it again. There are a couple multi balls (referee and tag team) but they're pretty worthless right now point wise and a lot of other shots really don't do anything. The bonus is huge and the countdown takes for ever. Bonus maxes out at 24.5 million. I posted some first impressions in a separate thread...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wrestlemania-pro-first-impressions

!!!6--971.jpg!!!6--971.jpg

#6413 9 years ago

I wonder if they'll have a code update before the party like they did last year for WD.

#6414 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I wonder if they'll have a code update before the party like they did last year for WD.

I'm sure they will since ours is later than most because we are including the LE version which ships after the Pros.

#6415 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I'm sure they will since ours is later than most because we are including the LE version which ships after the Pros.

Most excellent.

#6416 9 years ago

Wonder if the closing staff at Morts figured out where the power switch on WWE is?

#6417 9 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Wonder if the closing staff at Morts figured out where the power switch on WWE is?

Probably still playing it.

#6418 9 years ago

When we put ours in, I showed the closing staff where it was, no problem! The opening staff on the other hand, never found it. Whoops! They now know.

#6419 9 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

Anyone interested in trading my Party Zone for your Whirlwind? Cash on either end will settle the difference.

I have a WW, but not sure i'm too into a PARTY ZONE.

#6420 9 years ago

It's on the end of the row, so they probably just pulled the plug.

#6421 9 years ago

So.... where is the power switch on the WWE tables? Any reason it's not in the usual place?

#6422 9 years ago

I was posting old info!

Post edited by VonBorakus: Incorrect information

#6423 9 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

where is the power switch on the WWE tables?

On the back. ( and they moved it since earlier SPIKE information )

LTG : )™

#6425 9 years ago

Just throwing this out there: I'm looking for a few pins in the $1200 - $1500 range per pin. They can be player's versions. I don't need anything collector quality. Fun B and C titles.

PM me with anything you might have for sale. Thanks.

#6426 9 years ago

Have a SS I am looking to trade. #1 on the priority list is IJ, but would be interested in other options.

#6427 9 years ago

Hey guys I'm looking for a older EM for sale, drop down targets style if you can, PM me with whatever you have.

Thanks!

#6428 9 years ago

Anybody got a Hydro Thunder upright they are considering letting go?
Just throwin' it out there as it never hurts to ask.

#6429 9 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Just throwing this out there: I'm looking for a few pins in the $1200 - $1500 range per pin. They can be player's versions. I don't need anything collector quality. Fun B and C titles.
PM me with anything you might have for sale. Thanks.

I've got a LAH I could let go. $1700

#6430 9 years ago

I've got a LOTR I'm looking to trade. Not HUO, but is nicely shopped with a full new plastics set, side armor, cliffys, shaker, some LEDs, and upgraded speakers. I'm primarily looking for a Star Trek but depending on what turns up I might be willing to trade for another title or sell. I figured I'd make a casual post here before creating a whole thread for it.

If you are interested, throw me a PM and I can send pics and such.

#6431 9 years ago

3 days w/o a post here? WTF. Who's selling anyways? up to 1500 or so.

#6432 9 years ago

Madison peeps! I will be in town next Thursday - thinking about going over to Schwoegler's that evening to play these pins. Man - I wish they were there last year - I worked 1/4 mile away. Maybe I wouldnt have moved. Oh wait - winter is much better here.

#6433 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

3 days w/o a post here? WTF. Who's selling anyways? up to 1500 or so.

Bump it up to $2500 to get some offers~!

#6434 9 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Madison peeps! I will be in town next Thursday - thinking about going over to Schwoegler's that evening to play these pins. Man - I wish they were there last year - I worked 1/4 mile away. Maybe I wouldnt have moved. Oh wait - winter is much better here.

DEXTER!!! Wish I could join you but I'll be starting a very long stretch of work days next week. Have fun while you're here and hope to catch you next time!

#6435 9 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

I should be around. You have my number. Hit me up when you know the plan.

#6436 9 years ago

Still interested in a drop target heavy wedgehead, here. Got any leads?

#6437 9 years ago

HEY!!! You MN peeps made the front page of Reddit!

MN FUN.jpgMN FUN.jpg

Looks Fun! Where are my CCM skates from 1987???

#6438 9 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Madison peeps! I will be in town next Thursday - thinking about going over to Schwoegler's that evening to play these pins.

Ryan, I'm bummed that I'll be out of town! Would have been good to see you again. Hope to be able to catch you next time around.

#6439 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

HEY!!! You MN peeps made the front page of Reddit!

Looks Fun! Where are my CCM skates from 1987???

MN FUN.jpg 65 KB

Guy in the back is from MN, no helmet. Pretty sure the guy up front is from sconny. The red flag is a warning to all around that he likes cheese.

#6440 9 years ago

Monday March 2nd 11am at SS Billiards. Lunch with LTG : )

Pizza from Pizza Lucé , some pins on free play. Stop by and have some fun.

#6441 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

WHY

#6443 9 years ago

Lloyd's stellar personality.

ha ha J/k Lloyd. Should be fun Pins and Pizza!

#6444 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

AGREED!

#6445 9 years ago

Hey All,

Looking for the following machines.

Junkyard
Dr. Dude

I have the following for trade.

TWD LE
Breakshot
Stern Playboy

If anyone has any leads I'll listen.

chris

#6446 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Lunch with LTG. Pizza with Prada. Some free pins

I'm in!

#6447 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If I'm delivering in the area I'll stop in.

#6448 9 years ago

This Saturday the 28th is the public refresh party. Hot dogs, Cheese Pump, Famous Dave's Ribs about 6pm. Pinball Tournament after the ribs for trophies. Stop in and grab some grub.

Then on Monday March 2nd 11am Lunch with LTG : ). A couple hours of some pinball on free play and pizza from Pizza Lucé.
LTG : )

#6449 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

This Saturday the 28th is the public refresh party. Hot dogs, Cheese Pump, Famous Dave's Ribs about 6pm. Pinball Tournament after the ribs for trophies. Stop in and grab some grub.

Then on Monday March 2nd 11am Lunch with LTG : ). A couple hours of some pinball on free play and pizza from Pizza Lucé.

Sounds like a fun week!

#6450 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

A sponsor has stepped forward and some excitement added to the Saturday festivities.

3pm Dave G's Barbecue Tournament

1st Place a Famous Dave's Gift Certificate
2nd Place Barbecue Weaponry
3rd Place Barbecue Weaponry
4th Place Barbecue Weaponry

There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/129 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.