1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 415.
#6051 9 years ago

This Rollergames keeps coming on and off CL in Coon Rapids. So if you're here, just take my money already!

#6052 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

This Rollergames keeps coming on and off CL in Coon Rapids. So if you're here, just take my money already!

I've emailed back and forth more than a few times with him. Can't seem to make up his mind if he wants it or?

#6053 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I've emailed back and forth more than a few times with him. Can't seem to make up his mind if he wants it or?

Yeah, I don't know, always think it sold, then pops back up again sometime later.

#6054 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Yeah, I don't know, always think it sold, then pops back up again sometime later.

Does the price change?

#6055 9 years ago

I think we need to rename this the Minnesota Wisconsin thread is not based bursa. Either that or just the Minnesota thread. I'm just met messing with y'all.

The only thing easier than using the Dictaphone function on an iPhone is typing it out. Either that or I need to know how to use it better.

#6056 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Does the price change?

No. He put it on there last Monday. I replied, then it came off CL. Said he was getting too many phone calls etc, so he took it off, yet he never had anyone come look at it, or set anything up with anyone. Then he didn't get back to me w/pics. THEN he responds days later to me, not sure if I want to sell, then it's back on CL and off again within 24 hrs?? Dunno

#6057 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

No. He put it on there last Monday. I replied, then it came off CL. Said he was getting too many phone calls etc, so he took it off, yet he never had anyone come look at it, or set anything up with anyone. Then he didn't get back to me w/pics. THEN he responds days later to me, not sure if I want to sell, then it's back on CL and off again within 24 hrs?? Dunno

Screwy.

#6058 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Does the price change?

Nope

#6059 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Sure seems like some guys are a little flaky when it comes to selling. Experienced it myself.
For sale... well I... Yes, it is still available... no wait... call tomorrow... can't show it until the weekend...
Some guys are just fishing for interest or like to waste peoples time or are in need of some attention.
Whatever NEXT!

#6060 9 years ago

That's my old RG. Sold it for 975 in September, bought it for 1050 if that helps anyone. You can blame me for the pink LEDs.

Thought about buying one of his tables, but the MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! nature of his ads made me not even want to bother. Not my style.

#6061 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

That's my old RG. Sold it for 975 in September, bought it for 1050 if that helps anyone. You can blame me for the pink LEDs.

That's nice to know. I wonder what the new seller has been asking?

#6062 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

He said he bought it from Al 4 years ago for 1900, so maybe it isn't your old RG?

#6063 9 years ago

I have a super nice Rollergames just shopped (full play field and underside clean out) two months ago with no plays on it since. Need to install new flipper switch. Diamond plate play field, W in speaker grill, LEDs and new plastic set just ordered from PPS. She's a beauty. But she ain't $1K in this condition - sorry.

PM me if interested. I wasn't planning on selling her but after another fellow inquired it got me thinking to downsize some. He's still looking to come up with cash to purchase but still iffy. Trying to give him some time to be nice but interesting RG popped up in this thread too. Throwing it out there casually.

#6064 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

He said he bought it from Al 4 years ago for 1900, so maybe it isn't your old RG?

Maybe not? Is the seller named James? Was he selling a laser war and lethal weapon too in the past month? Bought mine from Al in January for 1050. I sold with the Pinball Warehouse card still in it.

Pinballnut was asking me about my old Rollergames, so I figured it was the same one.

#6065 9 years ago

I think i'm going to limit my pinside activities to this thread and the NFL thread. There's no pinball related content on here worth seeing. Take that as a compliment to this thread and it's occupants as opposed to knocking the site.

#6066 9 years ago

I don't think you are using it correctly...

#6067 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I think i'm going to limit my pinside activities to this thread and the NFL thread. There's no pinball related content on here worth seeing. Take that as a compliment to this thread and it's occupants as opposed to knocking the site.

I hear ya, what a bunch of whiners. Look what they did to Whysnows Tron FS thread.

#6068 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Maybe not? Is the seller named James? Was he selling a laser war and Lethal Weapon too in the past month? Bought mine from Al in January for 1050. I sold with the Pinball Warehouse card still in it.
Pinballnut was asking me about my old Rollergames, so I figured it was the same one.

Oh yeah, James was his name. Can't even spell in his emails either. Bad sign right there IMO. You really bought it from Al for that cheap?

#6069 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

God, I so agree. Everyone just bitches, cries and moans. Suppose to be a "fun" site, not a crybaby forum.

#6070 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Oh yeah, James was his name. Can't even spell in his emails either. Bad sign right there IMO. You really bought it from Al for that cheap?

Technically Aaron. It was sitting on the sales-room floor probably longer than they liked and it was sold "As Is" without warranty or getting the last check through. Al didn't sound too happy with that price, but my folks and I were buying two other pins as well at the time. They had it on the floor for $1400.

Rebuilt the two right flippers, replaced the VUK armature, put a cliffy over the crack on the "Wall" ramp, patched the broken plastic housing over the shooter lane the best I could, and flooded the thing with purple and pink LEDs. I thought it was fitting for the game. I'd love to have a diamond-plate example of the game back when I have more funds and more space. It's a fun game with some wicked orbits.

#6071 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Technically Aaron. It was sitting on the sales-room floor probably longer than they liked and it was sold "As Is" without warranty or getting the last check through. Al didn't sound too happy with that price, but my folks and I were buying two other pins as well at the time. They had it on the floor for $1400.
Rebuilt the two right flippers, replaced the VUK armature, put a cliffy over the crack on the "Wall" ramp, patched the broken plastic housing over the shooter lane the best I could, and flooded the thing with purple and pink LEDs. I thought it was fitting for the game. I'd love to have a diamond-plate example of the game back when I have more funds and more space. It's a fun game with some wicked orbits.

Sounds like you got a fair deal. It's a fun game. Hope to have one some day. Ever get the sound working on Mystic?

#6072 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Sounds like you got a fair deal. It's a fun game. Hope to have one some day. Ever get the sound working on Mystic?

Unfortunately not. I replaced one of the RAM chips, I will try replacing the ROM as well.

The solenoid/pop bumper issue is more involved than I had hoped - I think there may be an issue with a transistor on the board, because the new coil started burning. I took a break from it but will bring fresh eyes back to it this weekend.

#6073 9 years ago

That's what my T3 shooter coil was doing too and I think it's a transistor also.

#6074 9 years ago

Jersey has been replaced and the Jersey Jack Pinball neon is back in the window.

LTG : )

IMG_0861.JPGIMG_0861.JPG
#6075 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Jersey has been replaced and the Jersey Jack Pinball neon is back in the window.

IMG_0861.JPG 40 KB

#6076 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Unfortunately not. I replaced one of the RAM chips, I will try replacing the ROM as well.
The solenoid/pop bumper issue is more involved than I had hoped - I think there may be an issue with a transistor on the board, because the new coil started burning. I took a break from it but will bring fresh eyes back to it this weekend.

Keep me informed. Have a few other pins in mind, but nothing definite. Not sure what interests the wife.

#6077 9 years ago

Just picked these two up tonight off of MPLS Craigslist. Anyone know anything about these touch screens and what they are worth? It's a JVL Vortex. I couldn't pass up the package deal, but I know nothing about these. I'm pretty psyched though, my wife has wanted one forever and it's going to make a great Christmas present!

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-6.jpgimage-6.jpg

#6078 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

what they are worth?

Two buy it nows on Ebay. $495 and $695. No idea if they sell anywhere near that.

LTG : )™

#6079 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Two buy it nows on Ebay. $495 and $695. No idea if they sell anywhere near that.

Ah good call. Didn't check there. Cool.

#6080 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Just picked these two up tonight off of MPLS Craigslist. Anyone know anything about these touch screens and what they are worth? It's a JVL Vortex. I couldn't pass up the package deal, but I know nothing about these. I'm pretty psyched though, my wife has wanted one forever and it's going to make a great Christmas present!

image.jpg 134 KB

image-6.jpg 189 KB

Nice. You gonna bling out the Avatar?

#6081 9 years ago

Pinitration is so fast to pick up games. I was just hanging at a friends place playing pinball and one of the guys said "Hey, a HUO Avatar just popped on CL". Sure seems like that was less than three hours ago, and the pin is already unloaded at Pinitrations place.

Congrats on owning Avatar. Love my LE.

#6082 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Nice. You gonna the Avatar?

Am I gonna what the Avatar?

#6083 9 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Pinitration is so fast to pick up games. I was just hanging at a friends place playing pinball and one of the guys said "Hey, a HUO Avatar just popped on CL". Sure seems like that was less than three hours ago, and the pin is already unloaded at Pinitrations place.

Yeah I guess it was good timing. I happened to search CL at work and I think it said the ad was up for like 15 min. Called the guy and headed over a few hours later after work. Super nice guy and easy to deal with. Not sure if the game is actually HUO or not. He said he was the second owner. Doesn't really matter either way I guess, it's in great shape. Just needs a good cleaning and some bulbs, everything was working 100%.

Now I have to sell my HUO NASCAR per the wife...not looking forward to that. I hate getting rid of HUO games, especially a 9-10 year old HUO game. Something about it just feels wrong...

#6085 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oups, corrected.

Aaahhh. I was so confused! Ummm....nah probably not. I'm really into blinging out my games. I'm too cheap for it. I will be shopping it out and might do LEDs because this game does look good all LEDd up. Is there a club thread for this game? Maybe I can get some LED ideas.

Edit: Found the club.

#6086 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

It sure was the same one. That guy had so many stories. He was weird. Nice, but weird. He strung me along for two weeks. He put the ad up twice while we were talking. I was offering his price the whole time. Then the line went silent. A couple days later he called asked if I wanted it still. I found the situation weird so I offered $100 less. He took it.

I now have the rollergames. What a under rated game. This is so fun. Fast like my t3

Ro-Ro-ro- rollergames!

#6087 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Is there a club thread for this game? Maybe I can get some LED ideas.

Yup, I started the Avatar club, look in "Clubs". You really should come over and see my LE if you want to get ideas. You will get strobing and flicker with insert leds.

#6088 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

It sure was the same one. That guy had so many stories. He was weird. Nice, but weird. He strung me along for two weeks. He put the ad up twice while we were talking. I was offering his price the whole time. Then the line went silent. A couple days later he called asked if I wanted it still. I found the situation weird so I offered $100 less. He took it.
I now have the Rollergames. What a under rated game. This is so fun. Fast like my t3
Ro-Ro-ro- Rollergames!

Nice! Good price too.

#6089 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

I now have the Rollergames. What a under rated game. This is so fun. Fast like my t3
Ro-Ro-ro- Rollergames!

I don't really understand why someone would lie about it. What's the value in telling made up stories and stringing people along, especially in a hobby so small where word gets around? Like if he had it for the past 4 years, how on earth did you see it in my apartment 6 or 7 months back? Weirdness all around. It shouldn't bother me, not my business, etc, but man, lies bug the heck out of me!

Glad you got it. I love the hell out of that game, it lasted the longest in my "collection", if you can even call it that.

Is it going on location?

#6090 9 years ago

2,832 days until the Golden Goose 50th Anniversary Party.

#6091 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

2,832 days until the Golden Goose 50th Anniversary Party.

Oh would you stop that....by the time it rolls around means I will have gotten 2,832 days older and my life is already going fast enough as it is.

#6092 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh would you stop that....by the time it rolls around means I will have gotten 2,832 days older and my life is already going fast enough as it is.

I'll be 34!

#6093 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sorry Paul. I thought it would give you reason to soldier on.

#6094 9 years ago

Just posted a FS ad on my Nascar if anyone is interested .

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mint-huo-nascar-in-minnesota#postbox

#6095 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sorry Paul. I thought it would give you reason to soldier on.

My Mustang (car) has had that job for 43 years.

#6096 9 years ago

Let's get this thread to 10,000 by Christmas (2015)

#6097 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Let's get this thread to 10,000 by Christmas (2015)

Need another game on route, looking for $1500 ish dmd!

#6098 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Need another game on route, looking for $1500 ish dmd!

you and me both brother.

#6099 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

you and me both brother.

We need to over take the world with $1500 pins!

#6100 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

We need to over take the world with $1500 pins!

I often have way more fun playing most 1500 dollar games than the newer 5k ones.

I have also found them to be pretty solid once I have gone through them and cleaned them up.
This far it seems people are really enjoying Tee'd Off on route and everytime I go in I see a kid or new face playing it. That damn taunting gopher is appealing to everyone it seems.

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/122 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.