1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,668 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 414.
#5501 9 years ago
Quoted from miggitymac:

Anyone looking to sell or have any leads on a TSPP, Junk Yard, or WCS? I have an MMr on the way but I don't think I can wait to start my collection.

i have a South Park for sale.

#5502 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am looking for a new to me game to clean up and put on route.
I am mainly interested in stuff in the <2500 range that would also possibly be good on route.
This means they don't need to be perfect but need to be fun.
As long as the cab is holding together, then not much else cab wise really matters to me.
Nicer playfields are always good but not really a requirement for this application if the price is fair.
I plan to clean up and fix/ rebuild everything before it goes on route so no worries if there are issues.
Any ideas or suggestions?
What do you have?

Matt has a REALLY nice Gameshow..

#5503 9 years ago

Anyone planning on bringing anything cool to the pinball circus?

#5504 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Matt has a REALLY nice Gameshow..

Unfortunately I do not even know that game at all, but guessing it woudl not do great on route?

#5505 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Unfortunately I do not even know that game at all, but guessing it woudl not do great on route?

Policano had it at sunray for a bit, it did well at the beginning, but had a tough time getting the attention away from the Sterns.

#5506 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone planning on bringing anything cool to the Pinball Circus?

if my lwjp is up and running I may bring that, and have it fs.

#5507 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Policano had it at sunray for a bit, it did well at the beginning, but had a tough time getting the attention away from the Sterns.

That seems to be standard for the course. The bright bling of new Sterns brings in the noobs.

Like moths to a shiney light. Unfortunately the new Sterns cost so much and are out of my price range (esp for the little money that comes in at location; this is for the fun of it but I still can't break my own personal bank account to try and keep pins on location alive).

#5508 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

if my lwjp is up and running I may bring that, and have it fs.

How much?

#5509 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It's actually a really fun game. There are a couple on route here locally. It did well and people liked to play it. Tony got rid of his mainly because it had an issue where it would keep the 2 million shot lit instead of turning it off after hitting it once like it should. Some league people complained it wasn't fair.

#5510 9 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Hello everyone
Looking to sell Whirlwind and Millionaire as a package deal.
WW - Has a brand new CPR playfield installed and new plastics. Pretty much all LED's and a new topper. The bad news is the cabinet is shot. It holds together just really needs a new one. The display also has some lines out. I have two used display glasses, do not know what the problem is, and I don't have the time to work on it.
Millionaire - Solid "players" machine, displays are bright and clear. Plays well. The playfield paint is wore, but I do have another playfield to go with it. It is no better than the one in it, I bought it with the idea of restoring it than swapping pfs. Again, no time.
$2000 for both.

Thanks guys for the interest! I had a good response, and a couple of very interested parties. I think they will sell this weekend. I will post again if they do not sell to any of the people I responded to.

Thanks again!

#5511 9 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Thanks guys for the interest! I had a good response, and a couple of very interested parties. I think they will sell this weekend. I will post again if they do not sell to any of the people I responded to.

Thanks again!

Well congrats for the quick sale Man! Knew they wouldn't last at that price!

#5512 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Quoted from LesManley:

It's actually a really fun game. There are a couple on route here locally. It did well and people liked to play it. Tony got rid of his mainly because it had an issue where it would keep the 2 million shot lit instead of turning it off after hitting it once like it should. Some league people complained it wasn't fair.

It is a great game even for new pinball players - bright blingy and light hearted - It is also in awesome shape

#5513 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That seems to be standard for the course. The bright bling of new Sterns brings in the noobs.
Like moths to a shiney light. .

Most of the shiny new sterns are awesome, dude! Way more fun than game show and I like that game. It's a center ramp all day game, though...

#5514 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Most of the shiny new sterns are awesome, dude! Way more fun than Game Show and I like that game. It's a center ramp all day game, though...

yes, I really enjoy playing the shiney new Sterns, but you and I are pinball players so we have differnet reasons for our choices than the general public.

I love that we have a new Stern on location and hope that the other guys in on this adventure will buy another one to put out someday, but I can't afford it currently.

I do enjoy seeing a completely new person make the internal decision of which game to play at our location. 90% of the time it is a complete new person (I should not have said noob as it has a bad conotation I did not mean) they go for ST. Maybe it is the theme, but those that I talk to have said something to the effect of "it looks bright and fun" and I agree! they are just looking at the bling.

Stern has really knocked that aspect of pinball out of the park. Their ability to put on a light show and incorporate them into telling the player state of game is really amazing!

#5515 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yes, I really enjoy playing the shiney new Sterns, but you and I are pinball players so we have differnet reasons for our choices than the general public.
I love that we have a new Stern on location and hope that the other guys in on this adventure will buy another one to put out someday, but I can't afford it currently.
I do enjoy seeing a completely new person make the internal decision of which game to play at our location. 90% of the time it is a complete new person (I should not have said noob as it has a bad conotation I did not mean) they go for ST. Maybe it is the theme, but those that I talk to have said something to the effect of "it looks bright and fun" and I agree! they are just looking at the bling.
Stern has really knocked that aspect of pinball out of the park. Their ability to put on a light show and incorporate them into telling the player state of game is really amazing!

I haven't color matched the inserts on my STPro or Mustang Pro because I love the way the clear dome leds make the inserts "sparkle".

#5516 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

hope that the other guys in on this adventure will buy another one to put out someday, but I can't afford it currently.

throw your predator out there. that would be awesome sauce.

#5517 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

throw your Predator out there. that would be awesome sauce.

that is the plan after I get it and play it at home for a bit.

#5518 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

that is the plan after I get it and play it at home for a bit.

that is pretty hardcore. I was just trying to be a smartass as i wouldn't throw something that limited out for the public to abuse. Well done.

#5519 9 years ago

I like sharing pinball and also understand that with something this limited many people don't even know it exists and will likely never get to see one or play one except at a show. I also get the fun of playing a special game at your own pace and liesure rather than in somebodies house. I like playing pinball on location and like trying to create that unique and fun experience with what little we have to do it.

Hell, if I could legally do it I would likely build an arcade in my garage and invite over everyone to play once a month. It woudl be alot easier than attending to a location and the stress of trying to fix things quickly when they break on route.

#5520 9 years ago

Um...I've been fairly set on $1400. If I list on CL it would be a tad more of course.

#5521 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Most of the shiny new sterns are awesome, dude! Way more fun than Game Show and I like that game. It's a center ramp all day game, though...

Well, I'd expect 24 years of technology growth to make machines more sophisticated.

#5522 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Well, I'd expect 24 years of technology growth to make machines more sophisticated.

You'd think so, but they just stuck a disco ball and a couple hundred LED's in a cabinet and called it good.

#5523 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

You'd think so, but they just stuck a disco ball and a couple hundred LED's in a cabinet and called it good.

I think that's why P3 is important (despite its impracticality and price tag).

#5524 9 years ago

oops

Post edited by davewth: sold my game. nothing to see here

#5525 9 years ago

This place is dead! Expo is on it's way, thought this thread would be going off!

#5526 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

This place is dead! Expo is on it's way, thought this thread would be going off!

Funhouse bump

#5527 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Expo is on it's way

Too much to do. Too much to see. Never enough time to do everything I want there.

LTG : )™

#5528 9 years ago

I have a new never installed Space Shuttle CPR backglass for sale. $200, no shipping. Will deliver for free within a 50 mile radius of MPLS/St Paul. PM me if interested. Thanks

#5529 9 years ago

Anyone think I should retheme millionaire and turn it into "Quarks"? Turn the wheel into a dabo wheel

#5530 9 years ago

Funhouse, Whirlwind, and Millionaire will be at SS through next weekend. Go check em out before I bring em to Iowa to finish their restorations.

#5531 9 years ago

Ping Bitches. What's going on in this thread.

chris

#5532 9 years ago

http://www.pinballatmorts.com/walking-dead.html

Pre-registration for The Walking Dead launch is OPEN. The first 20 to sign up for the event will get a free custom T-shirt! Pre-registration cost is $8 total for all access to the event and door prizes. This is a rough mock up of the shirt, there will be some tweaks/refinements made, but it gives you an idea.

PLEASE NOTE: One add to cart button is for the shirt and the other is for the party. Remember to add both to your cart AND choose a shirt size before checking out.

Happy registering!

!!!errorstate.jpg!!!errorstate.jpg
#5533 9 years ago

http://pinballcircus.com/ Pinball circus next weekend. The Walking Dead will be here for the event.

#5534 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

PLEASE NOTE: One add to cart button is for the shirt and the other is for the party. Remember to add both to your cart AND choose a shirt size before checking out.

Happy registering!

Say what??? I registered at 11:05 and it wouldn't let me chose a shirt size. Can you tell me if I'm registered because I really want that free shirt.

#5535 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

http://pinballcircus.com/ Pinball Circus next weekend. The Walking Dead will be here for the event.

Lloyd, what does "none of the amenities" mean on the web site....no cheese pump?

#5536 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Lloyd, what does "none of the amenities" mean....no cheese pump?

No food or pop or pizza or snacks are provided on Sunday. That is all provided on Saturday, you are on your own on Sunday.

LTG : )
Disclaimer : That means no CHEESE PUMP on Sunday either.

#5537 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No food or pop or pizza or snacks are provided on Sunday. That is all provided on Saturday, you are on your own on Sunday.

I think the Chinese place next door is closed on sunday as well, so that option is out too!

#5538 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I knew that but your site didn't put it that way. It just said no amenities.

#5539 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

No massage therapist etc. It's just a joke Paul...

#5540 9 years ago

No massage therapist etc. It's just a joke Paul...

Got me.

#5541 9 years ago

Paul, just let me know the size you need and I'll get it taken care of.

#5542 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Amenities means no pop, snacks, pizza, or CHEESE PUMP.

#5543 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Paul, just let me know the size you need and I'll get it taken care of.

PM sent. Thanks Les.

#5545 9 years ago

We should go in on this guys, local pinheads... What do you think?

#5546 9 years ago

What do you think?

Other thread may already be sold.

LTG : (

#5547 9 years ago

Not sold yet. Lots of offers to ship it or bring to expo for $1k. Starting to think I priced it low. Lol! It's all good. I'd rather sell it to a local pinhead and not have to deal with shipping though. It's not mine anyhow, just trying to help a friend out.

OR- Is anyone willing to bring it to expo for me? I could throw you $50 and bring it to ya???

#5548 9 years ago

We should go in on this guys, local pinheads... What do you think?

I'll pitch in $100.

#5549 9 years ago

It would be awesome if a some local wants it. I hate playing the shipping/PayPal game. I can meet someone 1/2 way to their house in the area today too. I'll be downtown in a bit to watch my dad finish off the marathon.

#5550 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'll pitch in $100.

You guys should be able to get 10 people to pitch in $100 each, you've already got Paul, Matt, and probably jim to pitch in.

There are 20,668 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.