1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 415.
#5401 9 years ago

Ohh the snowmobile in the street.

Chris

#5402 9 years ago

Hey Guys,

Our Fall Pinball Leagues start this week!

East & West Traveling Pinball League (Mortimer's and Sun Ray Lanes) starts Tuesday 9/2/2014 at 7:30PM. We kick things off at Mort's and have a good turnout confirmed.
If you have any questions, please let me know or checkout the website at www.eastsidepinball.com/leagues.html

2014 BlainBrook Fall League begins Wednesday 9/3/2014 at 6:30PM
http://www.minnesotapinball.com/?page_id=1299

East Side Pinball Fall League 2014 starts this Thursday 9/4/2014 at 7:30PM.
If you have any questions, please let me know or checkout the website at www.eastsidepinball.com/leagues.html

I hope everyone had a good time at Pinball On A Stick! I gotta get my A** to bed, I am Meeting John at 9:30 to head out to the fair and pickup games!

Congratulations to BFG (Ben Granger) for taking home the title 2014 Grand Champion!

espleagues.pngespleagues.png
#5403 9 years ago

Anyone in the MPLS/SP area have a rivet press and could rivet a plastic piece for me? Much appreciated.

#5404 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'll be adding a Funhouse to my arcade thanks to ChrisS and Methos. It'll be a LTG's in a couple weeks.

you are getting really good at snagging games that i want right out from under my nose. lol. congrats.

#5405 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

you are getting really good at snagging games that i want right out from under my nose. lol. congrats.

I'd offer to sell LOTR, HS, and FH, but i'm too afraid to add up how much money I have into the lot.

#5406 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'd offer to sell LOTR, HS, and FH, but i'm too afraid to add up how much money I have into the lot.

I'm just messin' with ya. Thanks for playing along!

#5407 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I'm just messin' with ya. Thanks for playing along!

I'll try and help you find a radical and we can be bff's

#5408 9 years ago
Quoted from policano:

2014 BlainBrook Fall League begins Wednesday 9/3/2014 at 6:30PM
http://www.minnesotapinball.com/?page_id=1299

Thanks for posting this. I might have to come check that out. I've always wanted to play in a league.

#5409 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'll try and help you find a radical and we can be bff's

What the F. I was looking for the Radical First. Don't help out Dave. Help me.

Chris

#5410 9 years ago

GAH all the fun stuff is in the cities. I am looking into a league up here, but there is no on location pin that has more than 1 working. One bar has 2, and usually only 1 works. None of the routed games are taken care of. Don't take those great places to play pin for granted!

#5411 9 years ago

Anyone know of a B&B in WI/MN that has a pinball machine in it? Need a "romantic" trip with the lady, but I'd think pinball would be a good getaway

#5412 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Anyone know of a B&B in WI/MN that has a pinball machine in it? Need a "romantic" trip with the lady, but I'd think pinball would be a good getaway

I will rent you my house. You have to cook your own breakfast, the house is nothing special, but it has a diverse pin collection for you to play

#5413 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

What the F. I was looking for the Radical First. Don't help out Dave. Help me.
Chris

It's all yours, bro!

#5414 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You can come to my house. Just ignore the video cameras.....

Chris

#5415 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Thanks for posting this. I might have to come check that out. I've always wanted to play in a league.

You should check it out for sure. This year is my first pin league experience and it's been a great time (Fox Cities Pinball League). It's a nice change of pace for me and it fun to play some pins that you wouldn't normally play. For my situation it's well worth the drive (90 miles 1 way).

#5416 9 years ago

Looking for Maverick / I500 / RFM / FH / Apollo 13 pm me please

Thanks
Jim

#5417 9 years ago

Fun House will be at SS through the pinball circus weekend, anyone else have any plans to bring any pins?

#5418 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

You can come to my house. Just ignore the video cameras.....
Chris

I won't tell her about the video cameras either...........

#5419 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Isn't LTG busy converting SS Billiards into a B&B?

How's the progress coming along on that? Any pictures to share?

I hope to check it out once I get back to MN mid Sept.

#5420 9 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

How's the progress coming along on that? Any pictures to share?

Not as fast as I'd hoped. Most things done so far can't really be noticed. Like getting the ceiling ready for the work below it, painting and LCDs. Over the weekend I'll be painting the back door.

Floor scheduling has been the big hang up. I was hoping to be done by now and Kris hasn't gotten a firm start date yet.

One that is in place, then get everything out, spray the ceiling, then everything back in.

Believe me I was hoping to be done by now. Everything seems to take longer this year.

LTG : )

#5421 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not as fast as I'd hoped. Most things done so far can't really be noticed. Like getting the ceiling ready for the work below it, painting and LCDs. Over the weekend I'll be painting the back door.
Floor scheduling has been the big hang up. I was hoping to be done by now and Kris hasn't gotten a firm start date yet.
One that is in place, then get everything out, spray the ceiling, then everything back in.
Believe me I was hoping to be done by now. Everything seems to take longer this year.
LTG : )

I'm sure it will be great when it is all done. It will be worth the wait. I'm sure it will be a massive undertaking when it comes time to move everything out for the floor.

chris

#5422 9 years ago

Any pins for sale?

#5425 9 years ago

What's the over/under for how many pins mnflipper will buy and sell before anybody gets a hobbit? 10? 20? Sorry.

#5426 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

What's the over/under for how many pins mnflipper will buy and sell before anybody gets a hobbit? 10? 20? Sorry.

I must be using your money - how many can I buy DAD

Chucky - you buy that - pay now and get in 2016

#5427 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

#5428 9 years ago

$325 1971 Chicago Coin Hi-Score Pool 1p
-Functionally sound, works, cab old/faded, playfield pretty nice
$350 1974 Gottlieb Out of Sight 2p
-Mostly shopped, stripped to posts, waxed/cleaned outside and in. Cab faded/shows age, PF looks pretty nice, some sticky switches in bonus counter (which usually adds extra EOB bonus points).
$275 1973 Williams Gulfstream 1p
-PF very nice, Fully functional cab old/faded and starting to split on front left side.

They are mostly players quality games that are very much playable. Sticky switches on Out of Sight and cab is less than stellar on Gulfstream.

Prices are somewhat negotiable, buy in bulk and they are much more negotiable. Games can be setup and able to be played at my house upon serious inquiry. Prefer local sale, but I could ship/deliver buyer pays for fair gas/time to be determined between us.

#5429 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

-Mostly shopped, stripped to posts, waxed/cleaned outside and in. Cab faded/shows age, PF looks pretty nice, some sticky switches in bonus counter (which usually adds extra EOB bonus points).
-PF very nice, Fully functional cab old/faded and starting to split on front left side.
They are mostly players quality games that are very much playable. Sticky switches on Out of Sight and cab is less than stellar on Gulfstream.
Prices are somewhat negotiable, buy in bulk and they are much more negotiable. Games can be setup and able to be played at my house upon serious inquiry. Prefer local sale, but I could ship/deliver buyer pays for fair gas/time to be determined between us.

Let the flow begin.........

Chris

#5430 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

You know you could keep all of those if you sell me that bad cats....... That seems like the smarter move.

#5431 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Let the flow begin.........
Chris

You the the Great White Enabler.

Quoted from ChrisS:

You know you could keep all of those if you sell me that Bad Cats....... That seems like the smarter move.

Russ is watching you....

#5432 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Russ is watching you....

:0

#5433 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

I must be using your money - how many can I buy DAD

Chucky - you buy that - pay now and get in 2016

I'm thinking about it, but my house doesn't have properly grounded outlets. Might be more of a problem with this machine compared to my LOTR and FUNHOUSE

#5434 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'm thinking about it, but my house doesn't have properly grounded outlets. Might be more of a problem with this machine compared to my LOTR and Funhouse

Please figure a way to ground them and protect the machines and you.

LTG : )™

#5435 9 years ago

Funhouse Bump, coming to an SS near you!

#5436 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Cool, never played one.

#5437 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Looking forward to it, I wish I could drop a bunch of System 11's at SS, just pure fun stuff.

#5438 9 years ago

Anyone traveling from the Madison area to the Minneapolis area who could transport a game?

#5439 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Anyone traveling from the Madison area to the Minneapolis area who could transport a game?

Contact chriss. No guarantee but he might be able to help.

#5440 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Looking forward to it, I wish I could drop a bunch of System 11's at SS, just pure fun stuff.

Funhouse is wpc. Sorry, I got busted on that once and now m "that guy".

#5441 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Funhouse is wpc. Sorry, I got busted on that once and now m "that guy".

As far as i'm concerned, this game is a "system 11". All design/sound/feel is system 11!

#5442 9 years ago

nah. It has all the character but is not Sys 11. Too much extra going on to be sys11.

#5443 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nah. It has all the character but is not Sys 11. Too much extra going on to be sys11.

That and the fact the boards are WPC.

#5444 9 years ago

which is a good thing! I just meant FH is way more sophisticated than most other Sys11 even though it feels similar in play.

I think of it as a retro WPC

#5445 9 years ago

I'll also be picking up a Flight 2k in Oct, so it will be fun having two new pins in the house.

#5446 9 years ago

Yeah, yeah, it's WPC. I know, but I'm with Charlie that it's an honorary sys11.

#5447 9 years ago

ItsOnlyPinball (Tim E) and myself will be on Wisconsin Public Radio this afternoon at 3:15 talkin' Pinball!! Tune into your local station and listen in if you can. I'll post the link to the podcast when it comes up.

#5448 9 years ago

Dang it I would have totally listened.

Let me know when it goes to podcast so I can check it out

#5449 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Dang it I would have totally listened.
Let me know when it goes to podcast so I can check it out

Already there... check the link on wisconsinpinball.com

#5450 9 years ago

BTW Wisconsin. WTF....... It was summer 3 days ago.

Chris

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/109 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.