Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pugsley
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Looks like the format has changed this year to a 2 day event.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=page&page_id=open_house

I guess this year I can run the ambulance out and back on both days if there is a demand for it. Otherwise I will just run it Friday.

I don't know what time the Stern tour will be back so I guess I am open on the time I can leave on Thursday. Friday I would like to leave Expo around noon and leave PBL no later then 3:30. All times can change depending on what works best for passengers so you can all discuss it here. I have 6 seats and room for an additional 3-5 if they want to cram in and sit on the floor. There is room to bring back parts including glass or a whole machine as long as the ambulance isn't full of people. Plenty of storage in the external boxes for stuff! I might even entertain picking up orders as long as it doesn't turn into a pain in the ass.

See you all at Expo!

2 weeks later
    #2 7 years ago

Getting near that time and nobody wants a ride yet?

#3 7 years ago

I just wanna get on yer PA and yell at people.
    See ya at AG Soccer dude !

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

Getting near that time and nobody wants a ride yet?

Maybe ... we HAVE TO be back in time for Alien seminar though on Friday. See how it goes. What's the charge for the Ambulance shuttle? Details? Does the lights and siren work so that we can cut through traffic?

#5 7 years ago

we were the only 2 that rode with you last year......may want to again......but need to be back for the stern party.......

#6 7 years ago

I want to be back on Thursday for the DP seminar that is at 4 so we should leave PBL no later then 2:30. On Friday I want to go to the LTG show at 6 so we can stay to 4 when they close on Friday.

Im not set on what time we leave on either day so whatever works the best for everyone else. If we need to leave early to get back to expo and everyone is ok with it I have no problem making it back to make the Alien show.

PBL opens at 10 so if we leave around 9-10 that should give us all enough time to hang out at PBL. Again this is all up in the air and if everyone that is riding can agree to some times then I well set them as official times.

The ride is free and yes the lights and siren still work, But I don't want to find out what happens if I get pulled over using them on public roads.

#7 7 years ago

Well as there isn't much talk here looks like I might cancel the Thursday trip and only run the one on Friday unless there are people who want to go Thursday.

#8 7 years ago

do you have room for 3 of us for the Friday trip?

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

The ride is free and yes the lights and siren still work, But I don't want to find out what happens if I get pulled over using them on public roads.

I don't think a cop would pull over an ambulance unless......

Quoted from Gryszzz:

I just wanna get on yer PA and yell at people.

Something like that happened.

I would truly love to see something like that flying down the road!
    Sounds like something the Blues Brothers would do.

#10 7 years ago

Looks like Zerbam has the first 3 seats on Friday!

#11 7 years ago

Ok its midnight and it looks like nobody has show any interest in a Thursday trip so I will only be going on Friday.

The time to leave the expo for PBL is still up in the air... but depending on what goes on here we can agree on a time. If not then I will just set it as leave expo at 11:00 for PBL.

#12 7 years ago

11:00 AM I will be at the front of the hotel ready to go! See you all then!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-pinball-life-shuttle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.