image (resized).jpeg
DSC_1458 (resized).jpg
milcog2 (resized).jpg
milcog1 (resized).jpg
IMG_1784 (resized).JPG
vice pin (resized).jpg
20161228_001507 (resized).jpg
time machine work (resized).jpg

There are 228 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Saturday admission is $40 in advance, what is the admission price if purchased on Sat?

It's the same at the door, it's just for early admittance.

Having said that, prepaying greatly helps us, so if you know you're coming, I'd appreciate it. I have to write like $20k in checks this week, and strong pre-sales help us do more cool stuff.

#202 7 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I purchased this game over 2 years ago but then found a clearcoated ES and purchased that one instead of cleaning this up. It sat till now in my temp controlled storage. I was goi...”
2017-03-17
Madison, WI
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 559 times

fs or ft

could bring to MGC if deal done in advance

#203 7 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It's references to stuff that aren't right and haven't come up to catch, mostly.
The guy programming it is terrible.

Thumbs down because I disagree with the last part of this .

#204 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Thumbs down because I disagree with the last part of this .

I was conflicted but thumbs up look better!

1 week later
#205 6 years ago

Bringing
Black Knight
Swords of Fury
Jurassic Park

#206 6 years ago

Looking for a Rocky and bullwinkle Speaker panel.

#207 6 years ago

Anyone have a Ripley's to trade? Offering a pretty nice Shadow.

#208 6 years ago

If anyone is going through Rockford Illinois and has room for a video game, ive got a bump and jump video that can go into the show, ill let whoever picks it up use it for the show pass and afterparty pass.

#209 6 years ago

Anyone coming up from Tennessee?

#210 6 years ago

Anyone know if there will be a ghostbuster pro or premium at the show. Trying to decide if the premium is worth the extra $. Any thoughts from anyone who has played either?

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from irishpin:

Anyone know if there will be a ghostbuster pro or premium at the show. Trying to decide if the premium is worth the extra $. Any thoughts from anyone who has played either?

I would expect there will be some at the Marco booth if they're coming back this year. If not, maybe some locals are picking up GB's NIBs at the show that will be available to play.

#212 6 years ago
Quoted from irishpin:

pretty sure a GB prem is used in the main tourney (free to participate/play)

#213 6 years ago

Anybody selling new standard playfield glass at the show?

#214 6 years ago

Excellent. anyone have any feedback on the premium vs pro play wise?

#215 6 years ago
Quoted from irishpin:

PRO is 100% the way to go IMO.

Prem really does not offer much extra for the $$$ and game play is better on the Pro. I have played both extensively.

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from irishpin:

This is the kind of thing you should try out for yourself -- if the premium money isn't an issue. Everyone is going to have different opinions. There are significant gameplay changes between the two, like the right ramp shot returning to the right flipper on the pro, and the left flipper on the premium.

#217 6 years ago

I prefer Ghostbusters premium over the pro. But as suggested it's best to play both and form your own opinion.

#218 6 years ago

Bringing Sopranos or Star Trek Pro if sold prior to MGC.

Star Trek is HUO, I am the original owner. Completely stock with no mods. Have decal kit from Aurich, not installed. $4600.

#219 6 years ago

I have read that people say the pro is faster playing, is that true? After comparing the pro/premium from sterns features sheets, the only 2 big items that stand out (affect play) look to be the magnetic sling and ramp that goes across playfield.

#220 6 years ago
Quoted from irishpin:

FYI, Marco has both, pro and premium.

#222 6 years ago

Thanks epthegeek

#223 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

FYI, Marco has both, pro and premium.

Premiums are going to be used in the tournament, as Hilton mentioned, free to enter.

One of them is mine. I generally like Pros better because I find them faster. I played a ton of both and after the pro wasn't even sure I would get one, and I'm a huge Ghostbusters nerd. Like, mouth breathing, nerd. And after time with the pro I wasn't sure it was a game for me.

The premium changed that. Part of that may be that it was Neos premium, and he made a couple fixes, but in general the pro doesn't have many shots from the left flipper and the premium does. That was what drove me nuts about the pro, and the premium fixes it.

You can order one from Marco while at the show if you'd like. But do play first, I get that the pro some people find better. I am going to put a pro translite into my game when it's done this weekend as I like that one way more!

#224 6 years ago

MGC is my first pinball convention and what a great start. Thanks to everyone for putting this show together and bringing games!!

BTW< I came with a group and am looking to buy 4 tickets to tomorrows party. -612-850-9149- text or call and I'll meet you with cash

Thanks

#225 6 years ago

Huo gottlieb dragon
900 if you take it home from the show. Buy it before noon today and get an after party pass.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#226 6 years ago

Following Hilton's lead. (lol). After party pass(es) available to the new owner of the No Fear in the hall. Asking 2200. Be around all day. Number on machine.

#227 6 years ago

A couple of the mgc games

IMAG0606 (resized).jpgIMAG0606 (resized).jpg

IMAG0604 (resized).jpgIMAG0604 (resized).jpg

IMAG0603 (resized).jpgIMAG0603 (resized).jpg

IMAG0602 (resized).jpgIMAG0602 (resized).jpg

IMAG0605 (resized).jpgIMAG0605 (resized).jpg

IMAG0601 (resized).jpgIMAG0601 (resized).jpg

#228 6 years ago

The EM WMS Swinger in the fourth picture is priced to move at $400. It has an almost new backglass.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
There are 228 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-midwest-gaming-classic-mgc-what-are-you-bringing-thread/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.