image (resized).jpeg
DSC_1458 (resized).jpg
milcog2 (resized).jpg
milcog1 (resized).jpg
IMG_1784 (resized).JPG
vice pin (resized).jpg
20161228_001507 (resized).jpg
time machine work (resized).jpg

There are 228 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 7 years ago

This is well past due, but our official threader dude is busy with life stuff this year (rumor is that he is getting married?). I figured it was time to get this going.

Lets hear what you are bringing; FS or Not
If you have options of what to bring then post that up also.

#2 7 years ago

I will be bringing 2 games.

Likely an Earthshaker (for sale?)
Another game which must remain a secret I am told (it will be used in a tournament)

#3 7 years ago

La Retata , and then who knows what else

#4 7 years ago

Star Light....probably NFS.

2nd...undetermined as of yet

Options:
JP
Sorcerer
Nascar
Corvette
Who Dunnit
300 (EM)

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Star Light....probably NFS.
2nd...undetermined as of yet
Options:
JP
Sorcerer
Nascar
Corvette
Who Dunnit
300 (EM)

I've always wanted to try out Who Dunnit. That has my vote!

#6 7 years ago

When is MGC?

I hope to come and play Wooly.

#7 7 years ago

April 7th, 8th, and 9th. https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

LTG : )

#8 7 years ago

Likely bringing something to sell Gorgar, or possibly Space Shuttle I'm still 50-50 on selling SS...

Thinking on bringing 2 so I'm not tempted to buy anything...

Other possibilities, Genesis which I promise is working better now..., Silverball Mania with CPR playfield, Laser Cue. Any thoughts?

#9 7 years ago

Genesis please!

#10 7 years ago

Will bring 3 or 4 of whatever is between locations. Prob colordmd titles

Wtb

Imve - stock or routed
Addams Family - Players

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I've always wanted to try out Who Dunnit. That has my vote!

I dont think ive seen one there the last 2 years. Probably a good candidate to bring.

#12 7 years ago
#13 7 years ago

Hopefully bringing a custom #f14 Tomcat if I can get the new playfield installed in time. Should be a beauty.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I hope to come and play Wooly.

no wooly at MGC, but you know where it is if you ever want to come play...

#15 7 years ago

I will have about 12 games to sell between now and MGC, so can bring a few if deals are made ahead of time. So far up for sale is Time Machine, Operation Thunder, and Dr. Dude.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I will have about 12 games to sell between now and MGC, so can bring a few if deals are made ahead of time. So far up for sale is Time Machine, Operation Thunder, and Dr. Dude.

I hope all is OK Mark and you are just selling to parse down the collection.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I hope all is OK Mark and you are just selling to parse down the collection.

Thanks Hilton, all is well. Just need to pair down and work on that magic target of keeping 25.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Thanks Hilton, all is well. Just need to pair down and work on that magic target of keeping 25.

we should talk. Sounds like I may need to cash in that favor if you are selling anything I am ISO

Glad all is well.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I dont think ive seen one there the last 2 years. Probably a good candidate to bring.

Yea, didn't see one there last year. Hope someone can also bring MM, I still haven't played that one either.

#20 7 years ago

I'll be bringing some heavy hitters to the vendor tent. Will trade for the right pin project.

20170108_132733 (resized).jpg20170108_132733 (resized).jpg

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'll be bringing some heavy hitters to the vendor tent. Will trade for the right pin project.

What pins are you brining?

#22 7 years ago

We'll see what happens with TM, I brought ripleys last year. Need to see how much I need to bring for the vendor area.

time machine work (resized).jpgtime machine work (resized).jpg

#23 7 years ago

I will be bringing Junk Yard and it will be for sale.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I have a lot of console games to sell also!

#25 7 years ago

I'm going to be thinning out the collection to a more managable number, so I'll bring one or two that haven't sold by then. I'll update here when I decide.

The only ones I'm married to are FH and probably SG and my proto DM. Feel free to ask about any of the other 25! (Some would require more generous offers than others, natch.)

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I'm going to be thinning out the collection to a more managable number, so I'll bring one or two that haven't sold by then. I'll update here when I decide.
The only ones I'm married to are FH and probably SG and my proto DM. Feel free to ask about any of the other 25! (Some would require more generous offers than others, natch.)

I'm asking about BSD

#27 7 years ago

I oddly have no particular plans this year. My MC has developed some phantom issues, so probably not it. My other games are all stored and packed away at the moment while I am attempting to build out the game room in between doing about a million other things.

I'm sure I'll end up with something there, although it may be machines that others have on loan that I'll be collecting back to put into my new basement arcade which I'm hoping is ready for more games by then!

...and MAYBE a GB Pro or Premium, if I get nuts.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

My other games are all stored and packed away at the moment while I am attempting to build out the game room in between doing about a million other things.

Does this mean you'lol have to pay for a weekend pass since you might not be bringing something to share?

#29 7 years ago

I have a couple I'm working on to bring for sale. If they don't sell before that is.
Jungle king is ready for sure.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Does this mean you'lol have to pay for a weekend pass since you might not be bringing something to share?

I've got one of Dan's games that I'll bring to get him in... That's the best I can do, his Wife & Kids will need to get in some other way!

I'll be bring two Pins as usual. Not sure what yet.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yeah, and NO AFTER PARTY for me!

Jerks should just give me a ticket for it.

#32 7 years ago

My goal is to have zero issues this year.
Here are my options:
Stargate
Judge Dredd
Terminator 2 (probably for sale)

It would be nice if we had some kind of online list where we could see who was bringing what and what was for sale...

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

My goal is to have zero issues this year.
Here are my options:
Stargate
Judge Dredd
Terminator 2 (probably for sale)
It would be nice if we had some kind of online list where we could see who was bringing what and what was for sale...

TBT, I have begun to dislike the online FS lists. It seems in todays age, those result in fewer games coiming out to shows. People arrange purchase in advance of a show and then meet in a parking lot and the game never makes it in the door. I completely understand and support the sale of games at the show but sure wish more of them would come inside and stay for the weekend

I vote bring SG. Grat game and more people are realizing how much fun it is! Guessing yours is amazing also!

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

It's usually this thread or one like it! We tried doing public lists in the past, but stopped because it changes, and because we tend to have a significant number of people signing up at the end. Keith does tend to keep a list of what is coming so you can ask him about dupes, but he generally won't confirm a particular game is coming otherwise.

#35 7 years ago

Understood. I just remember last year the first OP put a running list for what would be there.
I remember the first year I went, there were like 5 demo man's. Just want to contribute to the variety.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Understood. I just remember last year the first OP put a running list for what would be there.
I remember the first year I went, there were like 5 demo man's. Just want to contribute to the variety.

I will update teh oringinal post once we get a few more games to the tally of what is coming.

As always, reminder to email Kieth/MGC to officially grab your spot and so they know.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Yeah, and NO AFTER PARTY for me!
Jerks should just give me a ticket for it.

I have Dan's Stargate that i will be bringing back to the show. @goatdan, you can have my ticket for that one. wouldn't want you to be left out of an awesome afterparty.

#38 7 years ago

I could maybe bring my Mystic, but I wouldn't be able to get there until Friday evening. Is that even possible?

Also, someone bring a nice JM I can buy off them!

#39 7 years ago

I'll gladly start the official thread the first part of Feb. Usually this early most aren't ready to commit and we end up seeing a lot of things drop off.

But I don't want to steal Hilton's thunder.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

I could maybe bring my Mystic, but I wouldn't be able to get there until Friday evening. Is that even possible?

It's definitely possible, but may not get into the main hall.

I'll be trying to get up there early afternoon this year.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

pm jazman or email MGC/Kieth. They are very accomodating to the best of their abilities.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I'll gladly start the official thread the first part of Feb. Usually this early most aren't ready to commit and we end up seeing a lot of things drop off.
But I don't want to steal Hilton's thunder.

make it so. Maybe I was just too excited for MGC this year

#43 7 years ago

Sidenote...website says the main hotel is booked already?

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

does not surprise me as MGC seems to continue to grow. I do think it would be a good idea to start reserving a block for thos ethat bring games.

There are quite a few other hotel options within minutes and I have heard good things about them.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I booked in November when it was announced. First year had to do a remote hotel and it's still good, but rolling right into bed at night is so much better. Didn't want to miss out again.

#46 7 years ago

I will be bringing something , maybe 2 games . Not sure what though .

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

someone bring a nice JM I can buy off them!

what you looking to spend?

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

I booked in November when it was announced. First year had to do a remote hotel and it's still good, but rolling right into bed at night is so much better. Didn't want to miss out again.

I did that as well my first year. Won't do that again.

#49 7 years ago

I hope to bring an Alien Poker assuming I can get it working reliably in time and can arrange transportation.

#50 7 years ago

I'd like to bring my two Ataris but they'd never survive the weekend.

I'll probably bring an arcade or two.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Clarita, CA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 150.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop
Displays
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 184.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade
Interactive
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 228 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-midwest-gaming-classic-mgc-what-are-you-bringing-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.