(Topic ID: 120488)

Official PATZ - Kalamazoo, MI Expo - Buy/Sell/Trade

By DayDay

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

h.gif
    IMG_1911.JPG
    IMG_1910.JPG
    IMG_1909.JPG
    IMG_1907.JPG
    IMG_1908.JPG
    IMG_1905.JPG
    IMG_1906.JPG
    IMG_1902.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1903.JPG
    IMG_1900.JPG
    IMG_1898.JPG
    IMG_1897.JPG
    IMG_1899.JPG
    IMG_1895.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayday.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I was hoping we can get a head start and put together a centralized Buy/Sell/Trade forum post for anything coming up at the Pinball at the Zoo expo in April. If there is already something official posted somewhere, let's use that.

2 weeks later
    #33 9 years ago

I remember... maybe two years ago... Someone brought a Williams Skylab. I sort of fell in love with such a simple game. Does anyone have one for sale?

#35 9 years ago

I would have bought it for that price in a heart beat today. But not for $700.00

#37 9 years ago

I have been asked to change the thread title to, "Official" rather than, "Unofficial". I'm not affiliated with the expo. I'm just a guest. Just didn't want to step on any feet if there was already a thread for this.

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from scott_freeman:

It was mine. It was re-conditioned by a good friend, before I got it.
    I sold it to a young man at the MPE show, and thought he was going to flip it. Did not care, as it was his to do with as he pleased. On follow-up, he was still enjoying it. If you see it in Michigan again, it cannot hurt to see if he has grown tired of it.
    sorry, I don't have a lead on another one.

Thanks Scott. Two years too late. We'll see if it shows up again this year. Fingers crossed.

#48 9 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Thanks for doing this. I talked to KevinK yesterday about making an "Official" Thread and he was happy with you, me or anyone doing it.
    That's what I really appreciate about KevinK. He knows that this is a pinball convention for EVERYONE. He's not a glory-hog and not a control freak. This is why I will ALWAYS support PATZ and the cool people who help make it happen every year.
    OP, thanks for starting the thread and keeping it rolling! Let me buy you a soda from MrSodaPop (Aaron) when you get there!

No prob Aaron. Thanks for the support. I've always had a great time at PATZ. Been going for a few years now. I'll be there Saturday only. Hopefully you'll find me. Just look for my wife Brittney. She'll be the loud woman with big blonde hair/makeup and BOP and Pinbot tattoo on her arm.

#61 9 years ago

Would anyone be interested in...

Bally Kings of Steel
    Gottlieb Hollywood Heat

If I bring the game, that means it's not coming back with me.

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from silver_spinner:

that machine was NOT for resale at MPE, ZOO or anywhere else since the young man bought it.
    he really likes it and had no intentions of reselling.
    he still has it and its been on location at richfield bowl. still looks and operates well. its going home soon though.

Bummer
    Even if it's five years from now... please keep me in mind. I would like to own this machine.

#83 9 years ago

Any chance of anyone bringing a WWF Royal Rumble for sale?

#85 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Good luck with that DayDay. I love mine.

Keep me in mind even if it's years from now. That pin has so much nostalgia.
    BTW, I still need to head over and check out main street amusements.

2 weeks later
    #234 9 years ago

Anyone interested in 19 inch LCD monitors? Could be used for MAME machines or simply to replace a bad monitor. These are all Dell Monitors and most of them require the power supply board to be re-capped. I've personally done 3 so far for myself to keep. They are working perfectly. Very easy to do. Maybe 3 capacitors to be changed? I have about 20 monitors. I could bring them Saturday if anyone is interested?

Actually...it looks like I have about 40 monitors.

#312 8 years ago

Is that SpeakEasy for sale?

#321 8 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

I think 950.00 or 975.00

Thanks guys

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayday.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-kalamazoo-mi-expo-buyselltrade?tu=dayday and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.