(Topic ID: 94802)

Unofficial Everything Southern Fried Gameroom Expo Thread!

By altan

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 404 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by shimoda
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

me & jim.jpg
    image.jpg
    20150621_101910.jpg
    20150620_112322.jpg
    20150621_102248.jpg
    20150621_102148.jpg
    20150621_102117.jpg
    20150620_231340.jpg
    20150619_183243.jpg
    20150619_183609.jpg
    2015-06-21 12.34.13-930.jpg
    2015-06-21 12.22.04.jpg
    IMG_20150622_225924.jpg
    IMG_20150622_225908.jpg
    Celebrate18.gif
    pythonart.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tecumsehplissken.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#240 8 years ago

weren't there more pins last year ? list on webpage say 93 or something & I thought last year it was closer to 200 nevertheless I am stoked to be going again

#243 8 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Hey, I just rediscovered this great set of professional pictures from last year (the photographer is Juan Jusino):

Cool thanks Swampfire hope to meet you this year

#246 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Make sure to come by the Dogwood room at 9:30 on Friday night to meet a bunch of Pinsiders!

Wolfmarsh I would love to go to that! but wont be arriving till Saturday morning , doing the early A.M drive up from Florida .... hopefully I will get meet everyone @ the bar or on site , I will be wearing my Pinside Tee shirt & it has my Pinside name & avatar on the back

#281 8 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Are they using Nascar rules or do we have to buy the hotel's beer?

had a loaded cooler in back of my truck last year & plan to pack one again.... just to supplement what the hotel's offering

1 week later
    #380 8 years ago
    Quoted from Sc1f1:

The first year was huge and this past weekends show was even bigger!
    Next year I can just about guarantee you that we will be in a larger venue and the tournament will be back in a main ballroom.

a new larger venue in say perhaps Valdosta Ga ?

#391 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I noticed some traffic patterns in the main room. The side with the pins was always packed, but the side with the vids had plenty of room. Someone else mentioned the area in front of Marco's booth. That was hard to walk through at times, but nobody was ever a dick about it, which was cool.
    The 80's room was awesome. I found myself heading there whenever I wanted a little chill time. The music was a great background to playing.
    Speaking of the music, I think I mentioned this before or in another thread, but that band was fantastic as an old school cover band. I'm not sure what they would have charged to play longer, but I could have gone for another hour or two of them. If I'm honest, when I saw them take the stage I wasn't expecting much, but they really did a good job. I really got into playing while they were going.
    I'm 100% in for next year. The tentative plan right now is to have the first proto of Spaceballs there for some torture testing.

looking forward to seeing Spaceballs & was nice meeting you Bro , enjoyed those games on Pinball Magic even though I kept triggering the tilt lol

#393 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

We will have to play another game together, but on Spaceballs!

Def!!

#396 8 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

I didn't see my vendor booth on any of the photos, so just to prove KAHR.US was there...

I met Rob & talked with him & he did a fantastic job of explaining the reset device to me & exactly how it works etc....... thus putting to rest any (false) reservations I had about it // Great product!! I bought two more for other games / already had one installed in my C.V

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tecumsehplissken.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-everything-southern-fried-gameroom-expo-thread?tu=tecumsehplissken and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.