Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 69 days ago by Cheesegritty
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 28 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0682 (resized).JPG
20190524_083828 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20171220_204201 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204212 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204251 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204220 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204310 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204314 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204317 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204321 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204852 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204332 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204855 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204859 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_204906 (resized).jpg

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

As someone that is in the printing business and also a passionate pinball enthusiast, I've been extremely eager to contribute my services on a larger scale within this hobby. I've been in contact with Rick at PPS asking how I can help by offering my printing and reproduction services. Rick was receptive and explained that he has intentions of making additional licensed decals available that have not ever been reproduced in the past.

I'd like to start this thread in the hopes that we can start compiling a master list of decals (drop target, ramp, apron, cabinet decals, etc) that are in demand but have not ever been available. I'd like to concentrate on EM and SS Bally/Williams pins here. This list will be a good starting point to help in bringing unobtainium decals to the hobby. My goal is to help print quality licensed decals accurately and abundantly. I'm not sure as to what capacity I may be utilized but if I can work with Rick and help out in any way it would mean a lot to me knowing that I may have helped someone finish a project that they may not have been able to otherwise.

So if you have a request of an unobtainium decal would you please consider posting here? I'd really appreciate if we could stay on topic so that this thread is simple, efficient and full of valuable information. Thanks in advance to everyone willing to contribute!

#2 2 years ago

#1: Flintstones Original cartoon characters to cover Rosie O'Donnel and gang from the movie.

#3 2 years ago

Would love to see a full Shadow cabinet decal set....

#4 2 years ago

Spinner decals for #bluechip- they are unique to the title and I have yet to see one that isn't damaged.

#5 2 years ago

Thank you. Keep them coming please.

#6 2 years ago

hi-res cabinet decals for LOTR :wishing

#7 2 years ago

Need this one:

31-3227-4 Cactus Canyon Ramp Decal
Code: PPS-31-3227-4

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

hi-res cabinet decals for LOTR :wishing

That'd be awesome. But I think PPS has yet to assert rights over Stern machines!

#9 2 years ago

Bttf cab and ramp decals
Jackbot cab decals
Gilligan's island cab decals

#10 2 years ago

BTTF ramp decals, Roadshow ramp decals

#11 2 years ago

Back of playfield decal for T2?

#13 2 years ago

Godzilla Cab decals!

#14 2 years ago

Quite of few people looking for Batman DE joker ramp decals. The main ramp is also hard to find. Joke ramp decals should be super EASY for someone with your skills. For the ramp decals I have scans of the originals if you wanted to tackle that. I've since sold my game or I'd get you scans of the joker ramp decals too but I'm positive someone would help if you could guarantee a replacement.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Quite of few people looking for Batman DE joker ramp decals. The main ramp is also hard to find. Joke ramp decals should be super EASY for someone with your skills. For the ramp decals I have scans of the originals if you wanted to tackle that. I've since sold my game or I'd get you scans of the joker ramp decals too but I'm positive someone would help if you could guarantee a replacement.

While corresponding with Rick, Bally/Williams was the focus of conversation. I did not bring up Data East or Capcom. I will include these on the master list and ask for his feedback. The more decals available the better in my opinion.

Thanks everyone for these contributions.

#16 2 years ago

flintstones ramp decals

#17 2 years ago

Any decals for Big Bang Bar ... please (assuming Rick has the Capcom rights) .

#18 2 years ago

Johnny mnemonic!

#19 2 years ago

The yellow spinner decal for Laser War. You can find the red spinner decal, but yellow is a different story.

#20 2 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire back box plastic spinner decals, also called "under ramp decals" but not sure why:
PN #31-2835-2 Penguin decal
PN #31-2835-4 Racoon decal

PN #31-2835-3 Squirrel decal still available but will take all 3 if in a set.

I spoke to Rick a couple of months back and he said he found the films for these and they are in progress of being made, but I'm still waiting...

#21 2 years ago

Anything BTTF

#22 2 years ago

Haunted House steps where the ball pops up on the upper playfield. I have an image if need be.

#23 2 years ago

All the ramp decals for Hurricane please. Have new old stock back ramp waiting to go in but the decals are trashed and not worth crossing over to new ramp.
Looking for head decals for Flintstones to.

#24 2 years ago

Who Dunnit (Bally) Sewer Outlet scoop decals...

3 weeks later
#26 2 years ago

All jackbot decals. Please.

#27 2 years ago

+1 for data east batman ramp decals , joker decals

#29 2 years ago

Ditto!

#30 2 years ago

I dont get why these decals are not made. Its a sticker. Why more printing isnt happening is a shame. High profit margin part. Seems like no brainer.
Fish tales reel plastic also seems like easy mold and make.
Still waiting on Black ROSE cannon shell to.

#31 2 years ago

Hmm. I haven't seen IJ cab decals in quite some time. They seem to be growing progressively more rare.

#32 2 years ago

I second; Gilligan's island cab decals.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

Any decals for Big Bang Bar ... please (assuming Rick has the Capcom rights) .

ditto

#34 2 years ago

Data East Time Machine cabinet decals.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

Hmm. I haven't seen IJ cab decals in quite some time. They seem to be growing progressively more rare.

Retro Refurbs has them. I am working on my game now.

IMG_5036 (resized).JPG

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Retro Refurbs has them. I am working on my game now.

Trying to keep this thread on topic for "licensed" reproduction requests please.

#37 2 years ago

Doctor Who ramp decals... they are available from some vendors but only if you buy the Ramps too!!

#38 2 years ago

Thanks for all of the feedback. Ive been compiling a master list thst I will hand over to Rick at PPS next week. Hopefully the thread remains active so requests can continue to be considered for reproduction.

3 weeks later
#39 2 years ago

Bump for Hurricane ramp decals. Upper ramp, lower swoop ramp, its like 6 stickers.
This cant be hard. PPS?

#40 2 years ago

Good news ,These are in the Queue with Planetary. Thank you Rick!

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Good news ,These are in the Queue with Planetary. Thank you Rick!

Do you mean the rod plastic?
If so very good news. I need one.

#42 2 years ago

So, is anything happening because of this thread?

#43 2 years ago

I'm noting all of the requests that are being made here and forwarding them to Rick at PPS. I'll contact him at the end of this week and ask if he would care to provide some feedback as well.

#44 2 years ago

Junk yard bus ramp decal

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Do you mean the rod plastic?
If so very good news. I need one.

Sorry ,just the decals.

#46 2 years ago

BSD coffin/tombstone decals

3 months later
#47 1 year ago

Laser War: stand up target decals, pop bumper top decals, and spinner decals

I'll have to double check to see if I have originals on my game, but I am nearby to scan if they are.

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from bounoun:

Johnny mnemonic!

Are you still looking for it? I've got a few spares!

#49 1 year ago

Desperately need both EatPM ramp decals please!!!

#50 1 year ago

I see this has gone pretty much the usual route. All the input and then nothing but crickets .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville , FL
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside