Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by WyseGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TSL203431 (resized).jpg
    Alien-Swirling-Saucers (resized).jpeg
    TSL-Overview (resized).jpg
    60878226 (resized).jpg
    51ePrh3qQIL._SX300_QL70_ (resized).jpg
    632e86a1f7619f4ed4791f9b353f9ff7 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-pat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

Me too, I'd be in for a Buzz Le for sure!

#9 7 years ago

I'd like to shoot and collect all of Mr. potatoe heads pieces.
    "The claw" would make a cool ball lock, similar to flying monkey in WOZ.
    Maybe 3 aliens as jet bumpers.
    The toy chest could open to reveal different characters inside (on an led screen).
    The army men would need a mode fur sure...
    Maybe the RC car attached to a captive ball like Bart's skateboard in Simpsons pinball party.
    Tables could be woody or buzz themed. Red and white caution tape rails like on buzz's wings.
    Please Jersey Jack, Do It!!!

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

Toy Story is a great theme and would be very cool in a pinball machine. I wonder though how keen Tom Hanks and Tim Allen would be on doing the call outs for the game. If all the other actors voices were procured for the pin also I think it would end up on a whole next level of success.

I bought a Disney woody toy with the talking pull string, turns out, its tom hanks brother that did the voices for the toys. Should be easy enough to hire him...

2 months later
    #47 7 years ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

I feel like pirates isn't great, but not bad enough to remake within 10 years. Franchise got milked, don't think many people care about it anymore.

I'll bet JJP went after this license to stop stern from releasing a vault edition. A bit of a dick move, but pretty crafty business. Jack has said he will not make a POTC game.

1 month later
    #57 7 years ago

Hi Jack, you can use this idea if you send me a hat The playfield could use a screen to explain modes, just like the hobbit. Except, put the screen in an etch-a-sketch. Two little motors to turn the knobs as it draws. And, have him tip side to side when he erases between drawings. Awesome right?
    You're welcome

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-pat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unnoficial-but-maybe-official-in-the-future-toy-story-thread?tu=pinball-pat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.