3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 days ago by MattElder
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbnail_IMG_1896 (resized).jpg
    36ABE871-217C-4EFA-A463-CD9B8EC71D1D (resized).jpeg
    0549B4C1-E7A8-4286-B62C-C66F95EE04EF (resized).jpeg

#1 3 months ago

Does anyone have any idea from which machine these ramps are?

Thanks!

Sebastian

0549B4C1-E7A8-4286-B62C-C66F95EE04EF (resized).jpeg36ABE871-217C-4EFA-A463-CD9B8EC71D1D (resized).jpeg
    #2 3 months ago

First ramp is Mystery Castle
    https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1647&picno=69343

I'm guessing the second one is also an Alvin G game if it has similar thickness

#3 3 months ago
    Quoted from MeNaCeFiRe:

First ramp is Mystery Castle
    https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1647&picno=69343
    I'm guessing the second one is also an Alvin G game if it has similar thickness

Thanks for the help!!

#4 3 months ago

The second one is a left ramp from a Gottlieb Freddy: A Nightmare On Elm Street. I think if you go to Facebook and search the pinball repair group, someone was looking for one a few weeks ago.

1 month later
    #5 51 days ago

Sebastion - where's the correct ramp (Mystery Castle right side ramp as in your pic above) that I paid for ??
    You sent me the wrong one -completely useless -see attached. Please activate your account and/or answer my emails

thumbnail_IMG_1896 (resized).jpg
    #6 51 days ago
    Quoted from fanuminski:

Sebastion - where's the correct ramp (Mystery Castle right side ramp as in your pic above) that I paid for ??
    You sent me the wrong one -completely useless -see attached. Please activate your account and/or answer my emails[quoted image]

Hey Mike,

That stinks that he sent you the wrong ramp, but on the bright side, if he doesn't get you the correct one, you still have a pretty valuable Pistol Poker ramp. Good luck getting it all sorted out.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside