(Topic ID: 239511)

Unknown diverter identification

By SurrealPinball

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

UnknownDiverter2 (resized).JPG
    UnknownDiverter1 (resized).JPG
    #1 5 years ago

Hi all. I'm going through my random parts inventory to build cad models for them so I can play around with some homebrew. I've been able to find part numbers for everything except this diverter assembly. I thought it was from TZ or AF but it isn't in either manual. I've looked through a dozen or so other game manuals for games I thought I had purchased parts for, but to no avail. I also think I've seen this part installed in a working game in the past, but I can't recall. It has a pretty unique shape. I think the cutout hugs a ball guide on an upper level. Does anyone recognize this part?

UnknownDiverter1 (resized).JPGUnknownDiverter1 (resized).JPGUnknownDiverter2 (resized).JPGUnknownDiverter2 (resized).JPG
    #2 5 years ago

I think that is from a NBA fastbreak

#4 5 years ago

Thank you very much. I guess I just missed that. I had searched Marco's inventory for diverter shaft and diverter assembly. I now see that blade is in the list. I guess I was tired. You've saved me a lot of trouble. Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unknown-diverter-identification and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.