Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3781B53F-7232-41D7-907A-17410D4349D8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4063 (resized).JPG
IMG_4071 (resized).JPG
IMG_4053 (resized).JPG
CBEFD7DA-CBA3-4745-96BA-7BE0063F1C0E (resized).png
544CAAA6-7734-45BC-A8B6-3FF26AFE8E89 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EaglePin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

We are longtime Disney World annual passholders who finally jumped ship. We still love Disney Parks but are taking a break and trying something new. One of our favorite things about Disney World has always been there are a lot of things to see and do that aren’t just the rides. This Halloween we watched all the Harry Potter films with my 2 girls, 9 and 6 years old, and they are loving the Wizarding World. So this Christmas we bought annual passes to Universal Studios. They have been to Disney World more than 99% of adults already (2-3 weeks on property every summer plus Christmas trips) but they have never been to Universal. My wife and I haven’t been in 12 years.
We have already looked at what rides they have there and watched videos on them so we know what ones we want to hit, but what are some non ride things that are a “must do”?
Any special foods, snacks or drinks besides the butter beer? I had one last time and enjoyed it so we will be getting that for sure. We especially enjoyed the different snacks and desserts in Disney and would watch the Disney Food Blog before our upcoming trips to see what new stuff we needed to try.
Is the city walk worth spending anytime in? We like Disney Springs for the food and night entertainment but can’t say I remember anything about the City Walk last time.
Thanks for any tips and ideas!

We made the switch from Disney to Universal when our kids were about 12-13. Had been to Disney every year for many many years but it was time for something different and the kids really liked it. We think Volcano Bay water park there is really good. Staying at one of the Universal hotels that includes their Express Unlimited line skipping ride pass was great too. Also, Sea World & Discovery Cove aren't too far away and definitely worth going to.

For unique food/treats at Universal try Toothsome in CityWalk. The shakes there are amazing. Google "toothsome shake" and check out the images that come up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EaglePin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/universal-studios-florida?tu=EaglePin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.