3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by tigger_17
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a schematic for this baseball.. Soon as it gets power one of the coils lock on, there's no paper at all telling what each coil controls.. Trying to repair for a friend, can do it without schematic, but schematic's makes life easier..Would much rather sit with a ice cold beer tracing the circuit, then standing up to cut the harness to trace the wire..

2 weeks later
    #2 3 years ago

Pinball resource is one of the best for schematics.
    Not just pinball, pitch and bats also.

#3 3 years ago

They made several versions of this machine, so make sure you specify which one you need. I have a Deluxe version . I can send pics of the schematic if you get stuck.

#4 3 years ago

Pinball resource doesn't have anything for this game, I got the bat going, but it won't pitch the ball & the running man unit works once then everything stops, nothing works except the bat.. Friday will once again start tracing wires the old way, cutting the harness

#5 3 years ago

It's been many machines ago since I went through the Star Slugger, but I'd have to think
    Mike Pacak has paperwork for your machine. [email protected]
    Edit: His number might still be the same (330) 518-3141

#6 3 years ago

Thanks, but I already called him over a week ago, said he would look

#7 3 years ago

I usually keep schematics in a metal cabinet, but if not, in the coin door of
    machines, but I said the hell with it and checked inside the cabinet under the
    Star Slugger's playfield, and I actually do have schematics. It's also 3 Innings, so
    it'll be the same. What Relay is sticking? I'll shoot you a close up pic of that circuitry
    and also the rest of the schematic. If you'd like, next week I can get a copy made
    from a local Surveying Co. They have a high end copier..

#8 3 years ago

Thanks Mopar, I got the relay fixed, the problem I am having now deals with the score motor.. The game turns on, bat & pitcher work, scoring resets, running man works for "only" 3 hits, after the 3 hit, all switches goes dead, but lights stay on, bat & pitcher still works, if you move the score motor one notch, every thing is back to normal for 3 more hits.. I'll start back on it Monday morning, I needed a break, get my thoughts together..

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from tigger_17:

if you move the score motor one notch, every thing is back to normal for 3 more hits.

It's been a few years since I worked on the Star Slugger, but sounds like maybe a run-out
    switch might not be making good contact..
    It appears this schematic isn't the easiest one to get a hold of, so for $5.00 plus shipping
    I can get a copy made and that way they'll be one with the machine. Let me know (T)

#10 3 years ago

Thanks Mopar, taking a break from the game was what I needed, fixed it first thing this morning, one of the cam followers was worn just enough not to work correctly, moved it a hair over, everything is working, a few of the lights are out, and I need to make the pitcher stronger, those are no big deal.. I no longer need a copy, thanks again for looking, maybe you should ask Steve Young if he wants to buy a copy..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/uniteds-star-super-slugger?hl=mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.