7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jdapolito
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

just got a united's bonus gun from 1955 ,previous owner said the cabinet was pretty rough ,graphics were very bad and painted over
    he painted it over in original base color
    i would like to try to reproduce the graphics on the cabinet ,i thought if someone had one and could take some pics i could try to have them printed and apply to cabinet or make stencils
    what do you suggest
    also typical story that it worked great when i played it before buying but after bringing it home the timer wont work ,it does reset though if i manually advance the timer reels and start a game
    any ideas and thanks again

#2 7 years ago

I dont know about the graphics, other than remove the new paint, and look at orig stuff, if its still there.
    I am sure someone here has one, and can snap some pics for you.
    for the timer, I would guess, it is dirty, and needs to be cleaned and lubed to work right again.
    old grease and dirt gum up the mechanics

#3 7 years ago

Ok got the timer working .it was a switch on the moving target motor now need info or pictures of cabinet to try to reproduce on my cabinet

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/uniteds-bonus-gun-timer-issues-and-would-like-to-reproduce-graphics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.