(Topic ID: 213377)

United Stardust

By pinwiztom

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stardust (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    #1 6 years ago

in Opening scene in the new TV show Alex Inc on ABC WED nite
    in the background of some hi tech business office
    are a BLY Bow and Arrow EM pin
    and a Bingo (dual card) called Stardust.

Never seen this dual card bingo before.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#2 6 years ago

This is the third and final of the 'roto' games (United's answer to Bally's moving numbers features).

I think from a gameplay perspective, the while dual roto is very interesting, the select-a-spot removal makes the gameplay a little drab compared to Caravan and Starlet.

I do very much like all of the roto games, so this is not an indictment. Also, I'll have to check that out, as most of the Stardust glasses have not aged well at all!

So cool that a bingo is on TV in 2018!

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

as most of the Stardust glasses have not aged well at all!

The BG looked to be in very good shape.
    Both games appeared again near the final segment.
    The office belongs to the big $$$ investor,
    that apparently will be backing Alex's (Zach Braff) podcast network start-up company .
    So it may appear again in future shows, if the investor is a regular recurring character.

#4 6 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    stardust (resized).JPGstardust (resized).JPG

(2018-)Based on the podcast "StartUp" from Gimlet Media, "Alex, Inc." follows Alex Schuman as he embarks on the adventure of starting his own company. Having already found success professionally, as a radio journalist, and personally, as a husband and father of two, Alex isn't satisfied just coasting along and decides to do something crazy -- quit his job and start over on his own terms. He quickly learns that building his own business isn't going to be as easy as he thought, but the payoff will be rewarding.

#5 6 years ago

Weird, I am currently working on a Bow and Arrow. My name is also Alex.

#6 6 years ago

Pinwiztom go to bally/united bingo pinball by Bingo Butch on FB you will see all the united bingos

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/united-stardust?hl=bingobutch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.