• Latest reply 5 years ago by Klokkie
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5769 (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

Is there somebody who can help me with schematics from a 1948 Serenade.

Any info is more then welcome

#2 6 years ago

Are you looking for a copy of the schematic? Or do you need help reading the schematic?

#3 6 years ago

I am looking for a copy.

#4 6 years ago

It looks like you are the only one on Pinside who has a 1948 Serenade. You might be able to use other schematics of that era to give you a clue on how to troubleshoot. Another option would be The Pinball Resource. They do have some 1940s United schematics for sale.

http://www.pbresource.com/mansch.html

#5 6 years ago

Thanks, i will have a look at pbresource and maybe i can find another similair schematic close to what i need. Thank you for the help.

#6 6 years ago

Had contact with PBR but not result yet, they send me thru to pinball mike but also no response yet but he should have a look.

In the meanwhile i do again antoher shot overhere.

Is their somebody who knows more options were to look for a possible change for a schematic of the United Serenade.

it looks like a rare machine though

1 week later
#7 6 years ago

Hello Fredsmythson,

Your advise to contact PBresource worked out. They gave me another address of Pinball Mike and he has a schematic, and is shipping it to me. So i am happy that i finally have it so i can continue with the restoration.

IMG_5769 (resized).JPGIMG_5769 (resized).JPG

#8 6 years ago

Sounds great! We'll look forward to hearing updates about this restoration...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/forum/restoration-showcase

#9 6 years ago

Good link. Did not think about this, will make a thread about the restoration of the Serenade.

7 months later
#10 5 years ago

I am still looking for the united Serenade 1948 schematics but no luck so far Pinball Mike Pacak told me that he had a copy so I did pay him ( In February????) the asked 25 USD incl some shipping costs but until now no schematics received.
Is this common with him because I did contacted him about it and had after a couple of mails response from him but that's it.

In this case you can send the schematics but when you made a mistake that you did not have them but thought so return the money but don't play stupid. this is theft.

Is their somebody who has the Serenade schematics and will send a copy after the payment

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/united-serenade-1948-schematics?hl=fredsmythson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.