3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Mopar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrarcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hi!

I have done EM repair, but it has been a few years. I have the schematic (dirty but mostly there and can share images).

I am working on a 1955 United Regulation machine that has a few issues. When the machine is credited it begins the reset. As the score reels reset it appears that the player stepper is adding and resetting at the same time. when the score reels have all reached 0 the score motor stops, but I am pretty sure not in the correct position. It stops where the pin reset is active. Lots of noise here! I can hand spin the motor to the first position. Then the first puck will raise pins and activate the first puck relay. I believe the score motor should advance to the second position, but it does not activate. I can hand spin the motor to the second position. Then the second puck will raise pins and activate the the second puck relay, scoring works for the most part and the cycle begins again with the score motor stopping early.

I see a puck relay, but I never see it activate and hand actuation does nothing.

Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrarcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/united-s-regulation-shuffle-alley?tu=mrarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.