Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Mopar
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171125_144118 (resized).jpg
    20171124_134401 (resized).jpg
    20171124_134306 (resized).jpg
    20171124_134258 (resized).jpg
    20171124_134250 (resized).jpg
    20171121_135439 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0716 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider feveredpinhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

Mopar,

You're the first person besides myself I've found online who had seen/played/owned a Playboy. Cool! Do you still have it somewhere you could take a picture for me? I need a picture of one of the stepper pcb discs. I'll have to look tommorrow to see which one it exactly is but it's the one with the snowshoe type fingers on it. I think there was two of that type. The one I need is the one that has the least amount of fingers. I just need a shot that shows the placement of the fingers. Think I may have put one in the wrong spot after cleaning them.

#6 6 years ago

I think it's the player step up. Basically if you or anyone could get a pic like the one I posted that would be great. I took it apart to clean the area the fingers slide through. They were pretty nasty with dirt and mouse pee. Want to verify I have everything in the right spot, am not missing anything, etc.

20171121_135439 (resized).jpg20171121_135439 (resized).jpg

#9 6 years ago

Hey thanks. I'm not in a super big hurry. It's still got a ways to go until I'm ready to turn her back on again. Yeah originally I thought I may have put one of the wipers in the wrong spot. But then my step son and his stoner friends decided to use the area I had it stored in as a "hangout". PC26 went missing for awhile. Found it in a dufflebag amongst his old things. God knows what may have happened to it during that time. Just want to check it amongst a known good one just in case.

#11 6 years ago

Hey thanks. And your game works 100%? Glad I found you then. Looks like I put one of the fingers and springs in the wrong hole. I wonder what problems that would have causes. Mine's on top.

20171125_144118 (resized).jpg20171125_144118 (resized).jpg

#13 6 years ago

Just realized it wasn't Mopar that posted those pics. Lol. Oops. Thanks to you both.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider feveredpinhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/united-playboy?tu=feveredpinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.