Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Morinack
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Maybe someone can help me here. I recently acquired a United Nugget shuffle alley. When the rear rollovers that reset the pins are activated it adds a frame for some reason and obviously just continuously plays as a result of frames being added. The pins reset as normal when the rear rollovers are activated and scores as it should. Thoughts?

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

I'm not sure what you mean by resets the pins. The rear rollovers activate the 1st and 2nd Shot Relays.
    So if you shoot the puck and pick up 7 pins, it then right away adds a frame?

Yeah so in your example if I bowled a 7 once the puck hits all 7 pin roll overs then hits the the last row of rollovers (1st and 2nd shot rollovers) it totals my score and adds a new frame and resets all the pins and goes to the next player. So every time you throw a puck you end up with another frame added onto the game once it hits the 1st and 2nd shot rollovers. If that makes sense.

#5 3 years ago

No matter how many players are playing it adds frames on every shot.

#7 3 years ago

Thanks. It wont happen until Monday though because I’m working 32 hours in the next couple of days

#8 3 years ago

So relays are resetting. It does appear the score motor is making a full revolution however like you mentioned.

#10 3 years ago

Yeah I have them. It seems like when it makes the rotation it’s not seating itself in the notch all the way on the way back around. It’s slightly off.Thanks for the tips. I’ll check again tomorrow. I spent several hours at it today and I just need to walk away from it for the day.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/united-nugget-alley-r?tu=Murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.