(Topic ID: 271348)

United Monaco Scoring Problems (and others)

By troxel

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by baldtwit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider troxel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Got a Monaco a couple years back and would play but doesn't score correctly (and maybe some other features don't work). It has sat for the last two years and would like to get it up and running correctly. I haven't worked on a bingo machine before, but am familiar with EM pinballs.

I can get 3, 4, or 5 in a row and sometimes will score right, sometimes doesn't score at all, and other times will only give a few replays instead of the full count.

I have the schematics and manual, but not sure where to start.

1 week later
#4 3 years ago

Thanks, guys! Definitely gave me some good information and starting point to look. It will be a bit before I get back to it, but excited to see if I can get it working correctly.

baldtwit I would be happy to do a photoshoot of the machine. I don't know if I can do the best job, but let me know exactly what you are after, and I will try.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider troxel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/united-monaco-scoring-problems-and-others?tu=troxel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.